Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter? (Part 4) WF+GF

“You have a good butt Love. The world need to enjoy it! I want my footage in the end credits. Or just sent to me and I’ll post it on social.” She smiled.

“You want me there when you do your confessionals?” She asked and rubbed his back. “I would be there for you. Behind the camera or next to you holding your hand. Whatever you need.” She told him. “This is going to be great Boo.” She smiled. “I believe in it. And you.”

She took a sip of her energy drink with a smile, “But it tastes like unicorns.” She smiled. “So that beats whatever flavor that is.” She told him pointing at his drink.

"I'm sure the editor can do it perfectly to add it to the documentary. Or maybe he can make you your own little video of just my ass." He laughed. "I'll ask him, pay him extra." Jake gave her a soft kiss.

His hand ran over his face as he thought about it and shrugged. "I don't know. I love you for wanting to be there with me. I may take you up on it. I'll see how working through it with therapy helps. I want to be able to do it on my own. Maybe you being there in the background would be nice though regardless. But, I think they will probably talk to you too." He let out a little sigh and looked at her. "Do I really want to get this open with the world?" He asked softly.

"How in the world do you know what unicorns taste like?" He asked. "Maybe I could get into the energy drink business. Get one that's healthy for preworkouts and just every day use. Something that won't make their hearts won't explode with."

“That would be nice but I want it at the end of the credits. Or if this becomes a DVD it could be like a bonus clip.” She smiled. “As producer and videographer, I feel like I should get some say in that. And I expect to see at least five booty clips. I will even pick the best ones.”

“we can schedule our confessionals on the same day. That way we can car pool and be there together. Unless you’re in LA when he wants to do it. Is he based in LA?” She asked curiously. “Owen and I can come visit. We can work it out later.” She promised. “But I’ll be there if you need me.” She smiled at him and rubbed his thigh.

“Don’t worry about it. I can confirm, and I’m not going to tell you how, but it is confirmed that they taste like skittles.” She shrugged her shoulder and smirked into her can as she took a sip.

“You could do that. I want a flavor that tastes like fruit punch and another that tastes like unicorns. Ooh! In a rose gold can too.” She smiled.

Jake sighed and shook his head. "We can have it be an end scene like on the Marvel movies." He chuckled. "I like that idea actually a lot. My butt and maybe bloopers."

"Actually, yes he is based in LA. Which will be nice cause I can work on it while working on the show." He told her. "I like the idea of you and Owen coming out to see me and doing it then. Maybe we can do it at the beginning of your trip. Get it over with."

His eyebrow raised. "How can you confirm? Have you been with a unicorn? Skittles?" He held his hand out. "Can I try it?"

"I can go with that. I'll have mine, get some flavors established, then you can get your flavors to target women. I'm totally behind that. We could sell them at my gym." He smiled, proud of the idea. It was a nice little idea. "I think that's my plan for retirement babe. Have my gym. Train fighters to be elite kick ass professionals and sell different fitness essentials. Energy drinks, protein powders, workout clothes, Hell the Rock has his own line with Under Armor. Maybe some shoes, workout equipment."

She nodded her head, “Okay. We can meet up with you before we go to Germany.” She smiled. “Is there any other point that you want him in LA? Maybe we can go to Disneyland one weekend. Before we leave we can also go to Disneyland. He would love that. He loves Mickey Mouse.”

She frowned, “You just said it was unhealthy and now you want to try it? Make up your mind.” She handed him the bottle to taste it and took it back. “It’s good right?” She asked. It was very sweet and tasted like fruit. Mostly watermelon.

“you’re so cute when you talk about stuff you want to do. There’s this sparkle in your eye that shines and cheeks flush.” She pinched his cheek and smiled a him. “I love it.”

"Do you think that he will need time between LA and Germany? I don't want him cranky and homesick while you're in Germany. Do you think it will be easier to go to Germany then come back and see me? That will make it not as bad maybe?" He thought out loud. "Disney would be fun. He'd enjoy that."

Jake gave her an annoyed look. "Babe...it's a single drink to try it. I'm not drinking the entire thing. Miss technical. Geez." He nudged her.

He scrunched up his face at her when she grabbed his cheeks. Jake nipped at her fingers. "You get that same look baby. Obviously, you don't look as good as me of course but, that's okay, it's to he expected." Jake teased and chuckled. "Love you so much baby."

“Ita the same time in LA as it is in Vegas, Boo. I think if you want to see a happy baby, we come before we go to Germany that way we aren’t jet lagged. And he will want to see you and play with you. So LA first, then I’ll take him to Germany and then New York for fashion week and then we will be back home. Busy month.” She sighed.

“And then we have to come home and plan his birthday. I don’t know the theme yet. He still like paw patrol but we did that last year. Maybe I can get him interested in dinosaurs.” She smiled. “Turn the backyard into a jungle for him.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“It better able a small sip too.” She told him and watched him taste it. She rolled her eyes at him, “I’m prettier than you. That’s all that matters. You would probably make a pretty girl though.” She looked over his features. “I could put some. Make up on you and find out...” She smiled. “You could dress up as me and I could dress up as you!” She told him. “That would be fun!”

Jake looked at her like she was crazy. "You're taking him to New York?! Babe...I feel like that's a lot for him. You could always come to LA after Germany and I can keep him while you're in New York." He suggested. "I don't want you miserable with a toddler."

"I think we can pull off dinosaur or monster trucks. Dinosaur may be good for his age now. I can't believe he is getting so big." He told her and sighed taking a drink of his energy drink.

"What are you going to do if it wasn't? Nothing..." He teased. "You will not put make up on me. Thanks but no thanks. I love you but no." He smiled. "Can you do this?" He asked and flexed his biceps. "I'll always beat you there but that's okay. I still love you."

Jake took a few bites of jerky. "Do you want to walk around a bit before dinner?"

“Boo. He will be fine. The time change from New York to Germany is better than the time change from Germany to LA. He’s going to be miserable either way. Might rent a jet to go there and back. So he can play and forget we are in a plane.” She shrugged her shoulder. She hadn’t thought it out yet. It would be nice though.

“And he’s growing. He doesn’t fit the stuff I got for him to wear this winter. I didn’t think he grow that fast.” She frowned. “I would give them to Amy but she could be having a girl and if she did have a boy he would be too big by next winter.” She sighed.

“I’d take you down. But you were good and didn’t have to feel my wrath and awesome power.” She smirked. “I’ll put make up on you and Owen. My girls.” She teased. She flexed her bicep and while it wasn’t as big as his it was there. “I love you too, I suppose.”

She nodded her head to walking around. “That would be nice. Looks like a cute town. I’ll wear proper clothing and get all bundled up.” She smiled.

Jake was a bit hesitant about Owen but she felt like he would be okay. "Alright. Are you taking the nanny? Or having her meet you in New York?" He asked with a look because he did think it would be a good idea. "A private plane may be a good idea. It's a long flight." Jake trusted her taking Owen and traveling but he was a toddler that gets cranky and it was a lot for a toddler and she didn't have him there to help or give her a break.

"Well hold on to the stuff and see what she has and go from there. If she has a girl, donate it, if not give them to her. His feet is what makes me laugh. We buy him cool kicks and he wears them a month and they don't fit."

He rolled his eyes when she mentioned taking him down before he chuckled. "Riiiiight. Okay... Bring it." He used his hand to motion for her to come try some thing. "No you won't. I'll wear it only for filming." Jake stuck his tongue out at her and made a face. "You suppose?! You suppose?!" His jaw dropped.

"It is a pretty cute little town. I think you'd like it. I think you'd enjoy some of the shops for sure. There is a purse shop not far from the store I got our treats at. There is also a clothing store I want to check out." He smiled at her. "See what you've done to me? I like shopping now...."

“Of course I am and mom. We will be fine.” She assured him.

She made a face at him, they knew it wouldn’t be a girl. No matter how much Adri wanted it to be.

“I’ll get you in make up. Put some NyQuil in your food and wait for you to go to sleep and when you wake up you’ll be in a full face of make up.” She smiled. “You’ll be beautiful!” She kissed his cheek. “Maybe put you in a little dress too.” She teased.

She smiled at him, “Everyone likes shopping. They just need someone to go shopping with.” She rolled up her gummy bear bag and set it on the table. She picked up her drink and took it to the bathroom so she could get ready to go out.

Since she was having help with her then he seemed more comfortable with her taking him so far. "Okay. Your mom is going to Germany with you too?"

Jake made a face back before making a different one. "I can do that too."

His jaw dropped. "Excuse me?! You will not. You don't drug your future husband. I don't feel safe now. I should tell Luke if I end up dead it's you. You did it. Check the Nyquil. If I have makeup on, it's definitely you. And You will not put me in a dress. I don't even care if Kurt Cobain wore one. I'm good. I'd rather just be naked."

He put the laptop down and stretched. "Not everyone likes to shop...What are you putting on?" He asked. "My legs are going to get cold in jeans. I may have to put my workout tights on under my jeans. What should I wear babe?"

“Of course. I can’t go without her tagging along.” She smiled. “I mean I could if it was a you and me thing. Which, maybe over the summer. We can go as a family. You, me, and Owen. In fact, I say we just travel all summer.” She smiled. “Summer trip before the wedding. It will be nice.” She told him.

She thought about Jake naked and nodded her head, “I mean...that works too.” She giggled.

“I was going to copy what you were wearing. So tights, under jeans and what? A long sleeve and a thick jacket? This is your weather Boo. I tried to dress cute earlier and I was freezing my ass off.”

Jake looked at her a little unsure about traveling all summer. "I don't know babe. We are going to be months before the wedding. We may not want to be traveling so much before hand and I may just want to be at home a bit after being in LA for filming. Let's definitely take a trip though." He liked the idea.

He chuckled and shook his head. "That was too easy. I'm using that next time and anytime I need my way, just mention being naked."

"Copy me?" He got up and went through his bag. "What if we don't have the same thing? And I am heater so... I may not be cold like you would be." Jake picked out jeans and a tighter but heavy black sweater. "Should I just go for a jacket or a poofy vest babe?" He asked before stealing a few kisses.

"Do you have any pain reliever?"

“Okay. All summer might be too much but a few weeks of the three of us out and about and then total wedding mode after that.” She offered but they had time to go over that.

“I still get to put make up on you. You’re just naked while I do it. It’s a win win for me.” She smiled.

“I like you in vests.” She told him. “But if you took the jacket and got too hot, I could take it for from you. Ooh, what about the bomber jacket. The black one? Did you pack that?” She asked.

She grabbed her purse and pulled out a bottle of Motrin. “What hurts?” She asked.

She dug through her duffel bag for something to wear with the jeans. She didn’t have her bomber jacket, so she needed another option. She pulled out a thermal long sleeve and her ll bean coat. With some boots she could make it work.

"I can live with that babe. Where are you thinking? I'm actually thinking maybe Disney would be fun for O. He's old enough to like some of the characters and if we do the Animal Kingdom it's like a zoo."

He shook his head. "The answer is no. It is a big no." He shook his head more.

"My head..." He said softly. "I think it's the limited sleep or elevation being up here."

Jake thought a moment and nodded. "It's in the car. I'll get it when we go downstairs." He looked at her outfit and smiled. "You're going to look hot but how am I supposed to bring you back and have my way with you if you have leggings on and jeans? That's a lot of work."

“We can go to Disneyland while you’re in LA. I was thinking Germany, Italy, Greece and London for the summer.” She smiled nervously. It was probably too much if they wanted to take Owen along with them but a girl could dream.

“You’re not getting out of it. I’m putting you in make up. Clothes are optional.” She smacked his butt and ran away to the other side of the room before he could catch her.

She laughed, “I thought the plan was to get drunk? So drunk we don’t even know where our room is.” She shrugged her shoulder. “You’re wearing just as many layers. When you’re finished struggling to get those thighs out of your jeans, you can rip mine off.” She smiled. “Wait no. I like these jeans. You take my jeans off and rip the leggings.”

"With Owen? Babe....I don't that's the best idea. He would be bored out of his mind. Do they still have Sea Worlds? Or maybe we can just get a beach house for a month. He loves the water now. Hated the tub for months but now we have a little fishy." He smiled.

He grabbed her after chasing her and tickling her and blowing a raspberry on her neck.

"We are going to get drunk. Don't you worry. I'll be fine. I think I need to eat too. But babe being in this cold and not knowing how to find our room could be dangerous. Should we a sign, 'Help us to room 3446.'" He chuckled. "What are you going to drink tonight?"

“A beach house sounds nice.” She agreed. “A beach somewhere tropical?” She asked. “Or a beach house in LA? I know we are doing the honeymoon somewhere...well somewhere. But I want to do something with Owen before we get married.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “A little bit of everything.” She smiled. “If I really want to get messed up I’ll have a few margaritas.” She wiggled her hips.

“What are you goi g to drink? We probably should have called Liam so he can get us back here safe. Someone has to be responsible.” She joked.

"We can do something in LA. I'm not sure I want to travel outside of the US that long. But LA could be fun. The beach is there and plenty to do with a toddler."

Jake chuckled. "You get messed up on margaritas? Frozen or on ice? They may have some nice mixed drinks for you. I may go that route instead of whiskey. Whatever we choose we got to commit." He told her.

He gave her a look. "Really, Liam?" He chuckled and shook his head and grabbed her and pulled her close. "Let's forget about Liam and have a little fun before we get ready to go eat..." He told her, kissing her neck and nipping gently.

“Are you saying you don’t get messed up on tequila?” She asked. “Don’t make me test your strength. I can probably last longer than you if all we drink are margaritas.” She warned. “that’s what I’m committed too. Every flavor I can imagine. It’ll be so good.” She smiled.

“What?! If you’re drunk and I’m drunk, it would be nice to have a third set of eyes around.” She shrugged her shoulder.

“I think you are just trying to avoid going out into the cold.” She teased and turned around to face him. She kissed him softly. “I was promised shopping. Are we going to get out of the room before the shops close?” She asked and kissed him again.

"Oh yeah, I do. But I normally do straight shots. Salt and lime." He smiled and gave her a wink. "I don't know. It may be close. Neither of us really drink all that much." He chuckled and shook his head.

"Well I don't think we can fly Liam out here this quickly." He told her. "And I don't trust the staff here to not try to sell pics or video to TMZ." He told her but then thought about it. "I think it would be a bit much to fly him here for just tonight. Plus he deserves to enjoy Christmas."

Jake kissed her slow and deeply before nipping her bottom lip. "I wouldn't imagine us not getting to shop. Yes, we would get there in time. I promise." He smiled and picked her up. "I love you." He whispered against her lips. "We could just shower together if you want. That would save time."

“We can do some of those. Do you want start before dinner and then top off as we bar hop?” She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

“I was kidding about Liam. Kind of. But mostly kidding. I think we can survive. We won’t get totally blitzed. We will have some sense to us. Hopefully.” She told him.

She smiled when he picked her up and kissed him back. “Fine. But it better be quick. Those gummy bears aren’t doing much to satisfy my hunger.” She but his bottom lip and when he set her down in the bathroom she stripped down.

It was not a quick shower but they did manage to get out before their skin pruned up. She had to dry her hair before they could go out. She did have the intention of not getting her hair wet but they got a little carried away towards the end.

She smacked his butt as he left the bathroom. “I can’t wait to get drunk with you.” She told him.

"We can. We can do one each place. I won't get too crazy drunk though because I need to be smart. I don't need to do anything stupid and get in a fight. That would be my luck. But I can pace myself too." He told her. "But I will make sure we both get in together and safely."

Jake didn't care how long it took them in the shower. They weren't exactly on a time crunch besides some of the shops making closing but if they had to wait to shop or look at things, that was perfectly fine.

He smiled at her by looking behind him, he stuck his butt out a bit. "I know. It's nice to know that we can go out and be adults for a bit. I know we are parents and we embrace that responsibility but we jumped right into it and it's nice to have some alone time just us. We don't get it often. That's what's nice about this trip. We may need to do weekends just us more often." He told her with a smile and wink before dropping his towel to get dressed, smiling at her seductively as he did.

“Do you fight when you’re super drunk?” She asked. She never really saw him super drunk. Buzzed, yes and he was pumped but not combative. She also saw him hungover a lot and he was a very chill hungover person.

“We should try to get it more often.” She said. “That can be one of our goals next year. More date nights. Just the two of us. Doesn’t have to be extravagant. Just go out and be young.” She smiled. “If you can keep up. Old man!” She teased.

She laughed when he dropped his towel. “Damn. Looks good.” She said and turned to the mirror so she could do her make up.

Back
Top Bottom