Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CoD/nWoD - GM seeking players for M/M incubi hunters homebrewed game

Baphomet

Meteorite
HXYhJ5n.jpg

Hello everyone. First, thanks for taking the time to read this.
I'm a GM/Storyteller and I'm looking for extra players for my home brewed Chronicle of Darkness game I'm running. Below you'll find everything you need to know about this game.​

Game System

- The game is home brewed, but it is set in the world of Chronicles of Darkness ( Formerly known as the New World of Darkness, which includes settings like Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Mage: The Awakening and so on )
- The game format is a 24/7 chronicle and is played on a private dedicated IRC server. What that means is that whenever someone is online, you can come in and play your character(s) together.
- We use a private wiki and forum to complement gameplay ( The wiki is mostly to host pages with rules, character profiles and game information, while the forum is used for in character communications when players aren't able to catch each other on the IRC game chat )
- We have a dice program on the IRC server itself that manages the throwing of dice if required.
- We currently have a small team, myself as the main storyteller, and two assistants. We all try to do weekly storyteller run sessions where events will unfold or NPCs will come stir trouble.

The Setting

- In a nutshell, the game is about Cambions, creatures who are half man, half incubi/succubi. Like other creatures in World of Darkness, Cambion society has multiple factions, all with different backgrounds and flavors. The player characters are part of an elite, militarized group of Demon-Hunters who fancy themselves as the judge, jury and executioners of the supernatural world. Your particular characters have been assigned to a newly established base of operation in Havana, Cuba. Their first mission? Find out who is behind an attack that almost wiped out the entire local Vampire and Cambion population.
- Characters will explore this main plot line while other 'side quests' will pop up. After all they are hunters, and they won't stand for trouble making creatures wrecking havoc in their city.
- Cambion characters are heavily inspired by other WoD creatures; they feed off the life force of humans and other creatures through lust and sex, and must always be careful not to let their hunger get the best of them, all the while struggling to keep their demonic natures hidden. Being half demons, Cambions have access to demonic powers and sorcery, on top of being supernaturally strong and resilient.
- The game is for adults and comes with a fair amount of smut, but plot and story tend to take center stage; Personal drama and horror, political intrigue, supernatural intrigue and mystery, violence, action, drama, romance, betrayal and sex are all common themes. Being a 24/7 game, there is also a big slice of life aspect to it where you'll be able to play your characters in mundane and... less mundane situations.

What is expected of players

- Since the game is adult themed, players are expected to be 18 and over.
- Be aware that the game is exclusively for M/M RP, all characters are male, and being a part of a militarized group of sex demon hunters they tend to be more buff, athletic, gruff types, so if that's not your cup of tea the game might not be for you. We require face claims to fit the brief, if you want a few examples of characters that are currently in the game, here are a few: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six. That being said, if this is your cup of tea, we do welcome players of any gender.
- We want drama to be non existent or in the very least kept to a minimum. Causing drama is a surefire way to get yourself removed. Our code of conduct eerily aligns with the rules here on Blue Moon though so I'm hopeful this shouldn't be an issue. :)
- I'm seeking players who have time to invest into this, who enjoy interacting with multiple characters and players and who enjoy participating in an evolving world and story.
- I'm seeking players from any region in the world, the characters are separated in two teams to accommodate players who play on different schedules so no matter where you are, usually there'll be people on for you to play with.
- You can explore lots of kinks in the game but the more extreme stuff tends to be off the table and depends on the players involved. We just expect players to respect each other's limits and boundaries.

I think that sums up most of it. You can drop me a line in this thread or send me a Private Message ( it tends to catch my attention faster ) and we can talk and see about getting you to join!

Back
Top Bottom