Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost battle and no cash (Yummy x DonVoltonus)

Yummyfuta

Star
Sarah bit her lip as she held up a Pokeball, calling back her now unconscious Flareon, placing the Pokeball back on her hat alongside the single other Pokeball, containing an unconscious Kirlia. Her Pokemon journey had started out so well, she'd had good luck training against wild Pokemon and had even managed to beat a few other inexperienced trainers. The last few days though she'd found herself in an area that seemed to be full of much stronger trainers, all of them more experienced than her, with more Pokemon, stronger Pokemon, ones she had never even seen before. Every battle she had gotten into she had lost which meant that her cash reserves were now completely gone, the last trainer she had fought took everything she had. This battle was supposed to be a much easier win, a way to get a bit of money, but instead she'd ended up losing. And now she had no money left to give as were the rules of a Pokemon battle.

"Um...I..." Sarah swallowed nervously. "You see the thing is, I kind of don't actually have any money. I lost it all in other battles...I haven't got a penny to my name, and I don't have anything valuable on me either" It was true, her backpack was woefully empty. She had a few bits of cheap food for her and her Pokemon, two potions and 2 revives, none of them worth much and certainly not something that any decent trainer wouldn't have plenty of already. "I'm not actually sure what happens...I mean I'm really really sorry, but I just don't have anything at all to give you" Sarah bowed her head apologetically. She hoped she was nearly through this area, to a Pokemon center where perhaps she could heal up, get her bearings, hopefully find some easier trainers to beat and get a bit of money built up.

The ace trainer smiled, his Lucario stretching. "Well, you have something you could give him. My poor Lucky hasn't had a mate in weeks!" He smirked. "Not much different then a normal guy aside from the fur."

"Ehhh?!" Sarah's eyes widened as she looked to the Lucario, then back to the trainer. She'd heard a few rumours of such things before but never believed it. "There's....really nothing else?" Sarah had considered refusing, but if she got a reputation as a trainer who avoided responsibilities then that'd be it, no other trainer would battle her and gyms would turn her away.

"Unless you're hiding some cash, that's it." He smiled, Lucario walking over, caressing his hands up her sides with a friendly growl, his scent full of lust.

"Don't worry, I knows how to be gentle with a woman...or a man." He mumbled. "A-anyway, he won't hurt you, might stretch some with the knot though."

"I...well....that is..." Sarah didn't have anything besides cash and worthless items, she knew that. When the Lucario stroked at her sides she shivered softly. "F-fine, but that doesn't mean you get to watch!" She pointed at the trainer. "We'll...go behind a bush...or something"

He chuckled. "Fine, if you insist."

Lucky smiled, leading her behind the bushes, rubbing a hand between her legs, his pointed cock starting to slide out.

Sarah grumbled under her breath before following the Lucario behind some bushes, shivering and gasping as it started to rub a hand between her legs. She glanced down as its cock started to emerge, unable to help staring, she had never seen a Pokemon cock before after all. "Ok um..." She sat down on the ground, starting to lift up her dress, exposing her panties.

His swelling length was at eye level, 6 inches of pointed red canine cock and still growing, slick with fragrant precum.

"Oh my..." Sarah stared at the cock, inhaling the scent of it. She reached up, her hand shaking, then gently grasped it, giving the cock a squeeze whilst her thumb rubbed at it curiously. It was a strange sensation, the feeling of the cock, not to mention the fact it was still growing. Just how big was it going to get? At 6 inches it already looked large on the small Pokemon after all.

Once the knot popped fully out it was a solid eight inches, warm and slick against her palm. He gaave a pleasure growl at her touch, trying to shift his tip toward her lips.

"Whoa..." Sarah stared at the knot, tilting her head slightly. When the cock moved towards her mouth she almost parted her lips out of instinct but pulled back at the last second. "H-hey now that wasn't the deal! Just uh..." Sarah glanced down, then tugged her panties aside to expose her glistening pussy.

He shrugged, reaching down and lifting her by her hips with ease, lining her up over his pointed tip. "Car..." He murred, starting to lower her onto his member, spreading her wet lips.

Sarah yelped in surprise when the Lucario lifted her up, she'd forgotten how strong the Pokemon was despite its small size. She bit her lip as she was lowered down, then shivered and moaned as the cock entered her. She'd had sex with a human before but this was totally different, the Lucario's cock felt completely different.

His member radiated heat into her walls, warm slickness pushing deeper and spreading her walls open.

"O-oohhh" Sarah moaned and clenched her fists into the ground, her pussy squeezing at the Lucario's cock tightly, her hips rocking back against him as she tried to keep the noise down since the other trainer was still nearby.

He shifted her legs around his hips and leaned to put her back against a tree, thrusting happily and smoothly into her, spurting pre on her walls.

Sarah lifted up her dress in order to bite on it and suppress her moans when her legs were raised up, giving Lucario even easier access to her pussy, the lifted dress revealing more of her smooth tanned belly. She shivered as she felt the pre-cum flowing out, it was much more than a human would produce, and it served to lubricate her even more in readiness for his knot.

"O-ooooh!" Sarah's eyes widened as she felt the knot pushing inside, spreading her even further, much further than she'd ever felt before, juices squirting from her over the Lucario's waist as her entire body trembled, her nipples rock hard and visible through the thin fabric of her dress.

He shuddered in pleasure, thick knot swelling inside her, hot spurts of pokemon cum spilling into her womb. He rested his head on her chest, panting through the extended orgasm.

Sarah gasped sharply as she felt the knot bulging and cum starting to pour into her, so much more than humans released. She quickly brought her arm up to her mouth to muffle her own moans, twitching slightly under the Lucario, her breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths under the Lucario's head.

He nuzzled her, licking her neck affectionately as his knot twitched inside her, slowly starting to shrink down after a time until it could finally pop out.

Sarah shivered as he licked at her neck, grunting when the knot finally shrank enough and slipped out, some of his cum following. "O-oh man...." She took a few more deep breaths, trying to compose herself, waiting for cum to stop pouring from her pussy before pulling her panties back into place, though she could still feel plenty left inside.
"W-we're done!" She called out to the Lucario's trainer before slowly standing up, tugging her dress back down. The feeling of so much cum still inside, and so deep, felt so weird. Pokemon couldn't get humans pregnant....right?

The trainer smiled. "Well, he certainly seems satisfied, thank you." He walked over, returning his pokemon. "Oh, I had some spare potions." He said, offering them to her. "Lucky has too much HP for the basic potions."

"Oh, thank you" Sarah smiled as she took the potions, they would come in handy for her Pokemon after the loss as well. "I think I'll head for the nearest Pokemon centre as well, get my bearings and maybe find somewhere with trainers a little more my level"

Back
Top Bottom