Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doppelganger (with Potter-Kun)

Mitsuko

She could barely think as her thoughts were bound up in the coils of pleasure coiling tighter within her body. Yet, her mouth found his, kissing him, sucking on his tongue as it played within her mouth and hers curved about his. The drug in her food from earlier was simply pushing her to seek this man's touch. Her eyes drifted closed with an anxious flutter of her eyelids. Maybe... maybe... she could just pretend that this oaf was Michael. That she'd get to curl up and sleep safely beside him afterward. She'd seek it. At least, it'd be some sort of life.

Yet, these touches weren't like Michael's and this man demanded her attention simply with how he moved and it wasn't long until small keening moans came from her, which only could be heard once his lips parted from her own. Her lips had to part to alternately pant. It grew in pitch as his fingers found her clit making her buck hard against his hips with each touch since she was overly aroused and sensitive. What? Who had fucked her better? A blush stole over her features at the idea. There was no denying just how good that he felt even if she'd have never chosen him as a lover. Still, some part of her was still damn defiant even as her body shivered and that passage of hers tensed around his cock caught on the precipice of being triggered. "Who..." She gasped at the feelings, moaned and leaned harder back against him needing that trigger. Yet, she wouldn't give up that one little bit of light that she had. It might have been foolish but it was what it was. She was going to spell out that it was Michael since he made her feel she was more like a woman than a harlot. Yet, there was something in the way that this guard moved that made her body burn and snap. Her body clenched and stroked his eagerly. The feeling that flood Mitsu was startling and her body buckled to the dirty blanket that served as her bed as a scream of pleasure left her. Quaking, trembling and feeling as her toes clenched. Gasping, her eyes looked toward him in a daze. "You..." Him? Her face colored with shame at what she was feeling. No... this wasn't living... it was just reacting... just feeling... and yet, how could he feel this good. There was a wealth of slick coating her thighs all the way down to her knees and no doubt that it was on him as well. "You felt better..," was her quiet admission even if she hated it.

The man watched Mitsu struggle to find an answer before finally she caved in and admitted to what her body was feeling as his grin widened. "Of course it's me...that boy still has a lot to learn in how to pleasure a woman after all." He chuckled as he moved so they now shifted positioned. The man was laying on his back and Mitsuko was now laying on top of him, riding his cock cowgirl style and facing him. He didn't move his hips, letting his fat cock rest deep inside her, throbbing with want. His hand moved once again, one back to her breast to tease her nipple, rolling her perky nipple between his grubby fingers as the other wrapped around her waist and spank her ass as if to compel her to start moving.

"Go on then, Mitsu. Ride the cock that has made you feel so good. I'm not close to done yet...." He chuckled eagerly, lifting his back up slightly so his mouth could engulf one of her cute breast, sucking roughly and lewdly as his tongue swirled around her perky nipple while his hand continued to twist and tease her other; his cock remained buried deep inside her womb and pussy, throbbing and waiting on her to obey his commands.

Mitsuko

The silver-haired woman shivered with feelings of warmth and pleasure. She drew a deep breath as they shifted looking down at him almost sleepily before a low whimper came from her. The angle had shifted and shoved him deeper in her. That hadn't seemed possible. It roused her some from that daze of gratification. It didn't matter to her if Michael was still getting experience with women. At least, there was feeling in his touch. Yet, she couldn't focus on her affection for him when all she could feel was her current lover and what he made her feel.

She really didn't want to do anything at the moment but his mouth finding her nipple made her body shiver and her hips trembled drawing back some. Of course, that made her feel his cock slide within her and it stirred those fires within her once more. She couldn't help but roll her hips slowly into him. Her body was still tense and tight from that climax making her clutch at his length and getting a gasp from her. Those hands of hers ran along the back of his neck holding him to her. "Mmmm touch me..," was her fervent whisper. "I need you too." And she did as her head lolled back some and yet, she shivered moving slowly along him dragging that soaked, tight passage over him as the need within her only got worse with each bit of effort made.

The man chuckled as he heard Mitsu's whispers, her desires made manifest through her words. He nibbled on her nipple with his teeth, grinding the bud between them as he roughly groped her other breast. He soon released her breast with an audible pop and grinned; he wasn't moving his hips at all, he was letting Mitsu set her own pace, letting her control the speed at which she impaled herself on his fat and wonderful cock.

"Where should I touch you, Mitsu? Tell me and I'll grant your wish...but only if you say you love me." He whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe before he began to plant hot kisses up and down her neck, stopping to nibble and suck on one spot, marking her with a hickey as his current fuck toy. All the while his cock throbbed inside her womb and pussy, the pressure inside building as his own climax began to draw closer.

Mitsuko

"Mmmm I can't say that," she said with a whimper. His playing with her ear made her shiver and gasp. Although, if Mitsuko wasn't careful, she could end up getting hooked on the feel of him. Of how her body wrapped around his coaxing and almost commanding a feeling from him. He did feel different. Almost explicit in how good that he felt. Perhaps too good to be true. Would that make her feel love for him? "You do feel good...," she admitted. "Maybe too good."

A small gasp left her as her body stirred into more wants. Her eyes studied his face until her hands reached back grasping his knees. That allowed her to lift her hips at a different angle and oh how that made her groan. Her musclea tensed with need quivering as she experimented and then picked up the pace driving herself faster. Her goal oddly enough felt like pleasing him. Returning some of that pleasure felt and this position did lift her breasts nicely.

The man chuckled at Mitsuko's unwillingness to say those words; he figured not saying them was one of her last ways of keeping any last shred of dignity she still had. Still, he didn't push her on the issue, moving his hand down her smooth back her gave her ass a powerful spank as he moved his hand down her belly where the outline of his cock was clearly visible, so thick and buried so deep inside her was he, towards her clitoris. He began to rapidly rug and tug on her most sensitive bud as she changed the angle she was fucking him at and adjusted her speed.

"That feels wonderful, Mitsu....you're going to make me cum soon...do you want me to fill you up with my cum?" He asked her with a grin, licking her neck and cheek slowly before pulling away to look her in the eyes, wanting her an answer from her. His body didn't lie...she could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing inside her, a sensation she was starting to become familiar with, a sure fire sign that the male was getting ready to unleash his load inside her.

Mitsuko

Every bit of him, she could feel along her belly. The feeling made her shiver knowing that she was tangled up with this guard as her lover. Hell, she didn't even know his name. Yet, he felt so good. Her body would recognize his even without a name for as long as she lived. Her hips followed his fingers teasing her clit in quick, little fitful bucks accented by sweet little moans.

A blush stole over her features at his admission and question. She made him feel good? Like he did to her? Oddly enough, it made her proud. Snorting softly as her body quivered as she moved over him, she considered it. Wouldn't that tie her to him in a way? Let her remember these feelings with him. There was an overly bright light of pleasure in her eyes as she looked toward him. It pushed her thoughts toward simply feeling. She leaned closer to him resting her hands on his shoulders as her lips brushed his in a sweet kiss. "Yes," was her simple truthful answer. She wanted him to cum within her. Leave a bit of himself within her. To prove it, she picked up her pace lifting and pushing herself over him as if she were hunting down his release.

The man saw the sparkle in her eyes and kissed her back just as eagerly as she expressed her desire to be filled with his seed; who was he to deny such a beautiful woman what she wanted? He began to thrust his hips up to meet her own. wrapping and arm around her waist to hold her close, his fingers digging into the nubile flesh of her ass as he moaned against her lips, his tongue stuffed into her mouth in a similar way to his cock jammed so deep into her womb and pussy.

His cock throbbed as he could no longer hold back his climax, "I'm cumming! Take all my seed, Mitsu!" He grunted and with that final thrust, he came. He flooded her and filled her completely, her stomach rounded out slightly to look a few months pregnant, so stuffed with his seed and his still hard cock she was. The excess leaked out of her ravish cunt and dripped down her quivering thighs as he pulled his cock out and splattered the rest of his load over her cute tummy.

Mitsuko

Mitsu wasn't sure what had turned her on more. Was it his hand holding her close showing his desire? No, it was his kissing her and the way that his tongue claimed her mouth. It was enough to get a sweet moan of desire from her as her hands tightened on his shoulders. Her hips gave one more roll until she felt her body lock up, trembling for a moment until he pushed into her once more. A loud cry left her as a wave of pleasure swept her away.

It was prolonged as he found his own climax and she pressed close rather eager to feel it. That was damn near overwhelming as she looked down her chest to see her belly swollen. How? Yet, it felt good. A whimper left her when he pulled out and more of him painted her tummy. Lightly, she ran a hand over her swollen stomach with her fingers almost possessively splayed. "It's so much...," she said in breathy whisper. Her eyes lifted to his as she panted trying to calm herself down, which didn't seem to be working. "Take me again soon." What? She wanted him to have her again even if he wasn't attractive or sweet to her? What about Michael?

The man chuckled as he pressed his still hard cock up against Mitsu's cheek, smearing their combined juices against her cheek and eventually her lips, clearly wanting her to suck him and clean him off. "Who says I'm done with you, cutie. You still have an ass that needs to be fucked, but lets get my cock cleaned off first. Clean me nice and good and I'll give your ass a good fucking...you want that, right?" The man asked her with as grin, running a hand through her hair and gently patting her head.

It seemed like all the men were keen on turning Mitsu into their personal pet, their own little plaything that each of them could use for their own desires and dreams. He was showing her affection similar to what Michael had shown...it was a lustful and twisted kind of affection, but a type of affection that Mitsu wanted and clung to none the less.

Mitsuko

His scent was strong as she was presented with his cock. Blushing slightly, the idea repulsed her at first and yet, she was still very aroused. Her face had leaned slightly into the touch of his dick even if it left trailing cream behind on her skin just like on her stomach. Hell, she wanted to be touched, held, valued, some light in the darkness surrounding her.

There was a little worry in her gaze when she looked toward him. It was soothed by his hand in her hair and her eyes fluttered closed enjoying his touch. Her tongue lightly ran over him. Their mixed taste was piquant, different to her and yet, she tasted him again slowly savouring that this was them. "I'm not sure. I've never done that before." Lightly swallowing before she brushed an almost affectionate kiss to his tip. "Show me how?" She asked softly with a scarlet blush of embarrassment from even considering the act but she wanted to be with him. Wanted that affection. To matter to someone. Worse, she didn't want to be alone.

The man let out a soft moan as Mitsuko began to clean of his cock, tasting their combined nectar, the proof of their fucking. His hands continued to gently pat her and rubbed her cheek as he noticed she had a thing for being treated affectionately; he figured he could use this to his advantage to basically get her to do whatever he wanted. When she pulled away with a curious sparkle in her eye, he nodded his head and offered a large smile in return.

"Of course, baby....for start get on your hands and knees, raise your ass in the air and spread your asshole as wide as you can...and beg me to stuff it with my cock." He commanded her, gently kissing her forehead before pulling away to await for her to obey his command, eager to see the sexy young girl act like a minx and a harlot for him.

Mitsuko

Those lovely lavender eyes of hers drifted closed enjoying those carresses and Hell if she didn't lean into it like some cat seeking that affection. Her licking grew firmer and more curious tracing around his length as she tried to offer the same sweet feelings. That long hair of hers was tousled from their earlier romp and it brushed her shoulders and pooled over one plump breast. There was still a steady flow of their juices flowing between her thighs.

Swallowing her nerves, she considered his instructions and what they were going to do. She had wanted more of his time. Could she really do this? That light kiss to her brow made her blink as the sweet feeling chased away the fear. She'd do this.

Moving, her body gracefully shifted onto her hands and knees. Some of her hair tracing her spine. The rest hung to the floor. Really, she was very beautiful and stunning to look at. There had been a lot of flirting that she'd had to deal with back home. That felt so far away now. She experimented a bit with how to position herself rolling her hips some. She settled on a slight lean back with her legs spread. That parted her soft ass presenting the pretty pink pucker hidden within. With her cheeks spread, it made her shiver as her soaked pussy felt more of the cool air. "It's chilly like this." Looking back over her shoulder at him with a curious heat of desire in her eyes. "Mmmmm show me how you can possibly fit inside my ass because it really doesn't seem possible." Then she tilted her head to the side apparently taking more of an interest in him. "What can I call you? I want to remember... us..." Oh dear...

The man let out a long and impressed whistle as Mitsuko shifted and almost flaunted her lovely ass, spreading her cheeks wide for him to reveal her puckered up asshole. He licked his lips eagerly as he slapped his cock against her ass a few times and then began to teasingly pressing his bulbous tip against her rear, not quite penetrating her just yet. He licked slowly up her smooth back to her neck where he stopped to nibble and suck on her earlobe once more.

"You don't need to know my real name, cutie...you can just call me Master, alright?" He whispered hotly in her ear, kissing her cheek gently. One of his hands was toying with her clitoris once again while the other had a firm grip on her hips as he began to push his fat cock into her tight ass. He was well lubed with her saliva but she was still so tight and he let out a long groan at her resistance as he managed to fit his tip in and starting to push more of his girthy cock inside her. "Fuck, babe...you're so tight....you like my cock in your tight little ass?"

Mitsuko

There was a warm feeling within her at his whistle like she'd accomplished something by being attractive to him. A bit of a smug smile curved her lips. That was satisfying. Yet, she let out a little squeak at feeling his cock slap her ass and she watched curiously. Yet, her hips scooted forward a little nervously feeling that brush against her pucker since it was such a novel experience. Although, he distracted her with his tongue on her back and on her ear. A soft moan left her feeling him play with her ear.

"Master?" She repeated softly blushing quite a bit. Could she do that? It felt like it set a definite feeling of where they stood with each other and maybe... maybe he was right. "If that's what you like," she felt her legs slide a little wider giving him better access to play with her clit. Hell, she liked that. Wasn't she acting loose seeking him like this? His pushing against her ass made her resist naturally and a small whimper of worry left her. Yet, she had to take a few deep breaths and relax her muscles. Otherwise, this wouldn't be good. Not at all. Her arms bearing her weight had pushed her breasts together as she took a deep breath once more. His groan made her wonder just what this felt like for him. Slowly, her body relaxed with the more that she breathed and her body shifted, adjusted and then accepted him the best that she could. A low groan left her. "Mmmm you're too big... master." Her body had tensed around him once more feeling his length and shape here and she shivered before trying to relax around him once more.

The title "Master" sounded liked it rolled off of Mitsuko's tongue quite naturally and he patted her head to praise her as she called him that. Her ass was just so tight for his fat cock and he felt her attempt to adjust and relax to better accept his massive rod; he rewarded her by pleasuring her clitoris even more, skillfully rubbing and tugging on her most sensitive nub as his other hand moved to her breast and began to rolled her malliable flesh around, squeezing and pawing at her wonderful mound as he pushed into her tight ass inch by inch.

"What's too big, Mitsu? Tell Master what is currently being pushed into your tight ass..." His words rang hot on her ear, his tongue rolling around her earlobe before his teeth nibbling on the skin of her neck, sucking roughly to give her another hickey. He was training her...training her to be a lewd lover who spoke lewdly and accepted all of her lovers however they pleased...all her holes would need to be trained but she would come to love having cock stuffing and filling all her holes. "Do you think Michael's cock would be stretching you so much?" He asked her with a low chuckle, wanting her to berate her "lover".

Mitsuko

"Ahhhh," she blushed harder feeling her little nub get teased more as a coil of heat moved through her. It relaxed her muscles enough that it allowed him to ease into her a bit more, which made her gasp as her body flexed about him once more. Snorting and falling into panting, she tried to work through this as her thoughts kept getting overwhelmed with all that she was feeling.

"What?" She blushed and shivered at his hot question in her ear. He wanted to hear her say it? Could she do that? She felt embarassed immediately at the mere thought. Yet, his mouth worked over her ear and neck getting her eyes to close and a low moan to leave her. "Mmmm your... your cock... master..." She blushed harder at the whisper that had left her but she'd said it. His other question about Michael made her blush more thinking fondly about the younger man and how much affection that she had for him. This... was she doing wrong giving herself to another like this? It's not like he loved her. No but he was sweet to her and she desperately wanted that. Her answer was quiet when it came as she felt her passage flex around the cock exploring her depths. "No... you feel different."

"That's a good girl, Mitsu...I'll reward you with some more pleasure." her Master spoke hotly into her ear once again as his fingers stopped teasing her clitoris own to move to her labia; they began to rub and spread her pussy lips before his middle and index fingers began to sink deep into her, pushing them in knuckle deep as he finger fucked her ravished pussy while his cock continued to push into her tight ass, more than halfway sheathed inside but he still had more to go, even though she was stretched quite a bit and likely feeling quite full!

His fingers curled inside her pussy in just the right way though to send waves of pleasure through her body as his other hand continued to knead and squeeze her breast tenderly, when she answered his question about Michael he chuckled but he didn't seem satisfied. "Hmmmm, different how, Mitsu? Tell the truth now...as lewdly as you can. If you do I'll reward you with a kiss." He offered her a great prize if she did as she was told..he noticed she loved kissing and being treated like an actual lover.

Mitsuko

"Ahhhh, master!" That warm voice left her as her body flushed and her hips moved anxiously around his fingers wanting to feel him. Seems she was still very sensitive inside her pussy. Her eyes were closed as her lips were parted. Her moving though had actually pushed more of her onto his cock getting a low grunt from her. Oh, it certainly didn't feel like there was anywhere else that he could go within her.

His laugh got her to look at him slowly. "How? How are you different?" She blushed and looked away lightly licking her lips. Her eyes flicked about the cell slowly feeling a little ashamed to even paint them as different. Damn but she wanted to please him. "You... you're bigger... master." A small moan left her. "You have a bigger cock and..." Her face was dark with color. "You feel so good..."

Her moans and cried of Master seemed to turn him on even more as he grunted and shoved more of his cock into her, nearly fully sheathed. When she did as she was told, and praised him and his cock he smiled widely. "That's good, Mitsu...Master will reward like he said he would." With those words he pressed his lips fully against her own, his tongue pushing deep inside her mouth as he kissed her like a real lover.

His cock was now fully sheathed in her tight, once virgin ass; he didn't move for a few moment to let her adjust slightly before he began to gyrate his hips, pulling his cock out slightly only to slam it back in. Her ass shook as his hips slapped against her rear and began to piston pump his fingers in and out of her pussy as well as his gut pressed against her rear too. This man who was so rough and unattractive when compared to Michael seemed to know exactly how to fuck and finger her to give her the most pleasure and his lips and tongue were so sensual with her own~

Mitsuko

Mitsu was shaking. The silver-haired woman trembled feeling him within her. His smile pleased her and the oddest feelings of longing built within her for him. Her eyes fluttered closed when he kissed her and her tongue slowly played over his own. A soft moan of want left her betraying how much that she wanted to be touched by him. Wanted to find favor with him. Wanted him to take her.

He moved and she gasped at the first feeling of the motion before he pushed back in quickly. She gasped feeling her breasts swing against her arms with the effort. The sound was lost somewhere between their mouths and Hell if she didn't lean back against him. That shaking continued as she was overwhelmed by feelings. Hell, she swallowed hard feeling her legs dance a little wider trying to give him room to play, to feel him and still hold her weight up. Hell, she pushed against him wantonly. "More... more, master..." Damn, she sounded like some harlot but she wanted this... wanted this with him..

The Master's tongue danced and swirled around her own as they kissed affectionately and passionately; his drool oozed into her mouth and onto her tongue for her to drink up and swallow as his cock and fingers continued to pound into her tight ass and ravished pussy respectively. Their tongues were soon dancing between their mouths so Mitsu could moan her pleasures and desires for him to hear.

His free hand groped and squeezed one of her jiggling tits and he paused his thrusting for a moment, letting her linger without the pleasure, to build up the tension and desire in her to the breaking point as he licked her lips, just another way of claiming her. "What do you want more of Mitsu...you have to tell Master exactly, otherwise he might not get it..." He chuckled lowly, licking her cheek slowly once more, his fingers and cock buried so deep inside her but not moving, not giving her that wonderful pleasure she so desired!

Mitsuko

Mitsu was drunk off kissing him. A low groan left her as her body was caught up in a wave of pleasured heat. When it suddenly stopped, she was left whimpering. What... what had she done wrong? Why had he stopped? Her eyes were a little worried when she caught his gaze even tried to steal another kiss from him when he'd leaned close enough to lick her.

A shiver ran through her at his request. Tell him what she wanted? Blushing, she looked down and leaned slightly back seeking the feel of his fingers and cock with an anxious grunt. She took a deep breath trying to find her courage. "Kiss me again, master. Let me taste you. I want to feel you inside me and your body against mine. I want to be near you. To be held. To be teased. I like all of it."

Back
Top Bottom