Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiance (with NerdsofSteel)

Innocent Anathema

Captivate Me
Justri

1479803752684.png

(OOC Note: My char will look similar but is not the same.)

Her Horns

drawn-demon-hot-woman-4.jpg

I will not bow...

When faced with a titan, it is the might of the many banded together that will bring the giant down. That is what brought on the tournament of the alliance. The land of Norlatt was facing down an impeding war and the major races of it: the humans and the orcs had never been on the best of terms. Yet, fighting separately against their mutual foe, the Grievers, was foolish. No matter how much pride was on either side. They had to band together to make this happen. An alliance was proposed and there was no better way to do that than through a marriage. In true Orc fashion, the humans would have to prove themselves worthy to be the mate of an Orc. That meant that this human would have to beat her in combat.

A mountain of an Orc woman by the name of Justri stood in the center of the arena. Her eyes were narrowed as she pulled her battle axe out of the the back of one of her downed opponents. His blood shone across her blade like a heralding doom for those coming next. She was the daughter of the Orc King Laird and was next in line to rule. From day one, she'd been trained to fight and it was obvious in the way that she moved. In the muscles that corded her body. In the way that her eyes took in the smallest detail looking for weakness. She was the one picked to match up with a human to make this work and she was not happy about it. Nor was she going to make it easy for these puny humans. Killing them may have seemed a waste of life considering that they'd need every fighter that they could but if they could not go toe to toe with her and challenge her, what good were they save for a distraction for the enemy or practice for herself!

"Bring out the next!" She snarled out in Orcish. "Let them come to die! I will not wait long! Are there none brave enough to take me on?" She switched over to the human common tongue. "Fight me! Come on then!" Those eyes of hers flashed dangerously as she grasped her axe and hefted it onto her shoulder waiting impatiently for the next round to begin.

...I will not kneel.

The prince watch high above the balcony as the daughter of the Orc tribe killed one his people. A shame, he was one of his best friends since they were kids but his friend asked to fight. The cries of laughter could be heard from the Orc's side as they watched one of their own killed another human. Even his own people were laughing as they watched his friend screamed in pain when the Orc woman struck his friend in the back. If it was one thing the Orcs know how to do, it was knowing how to put on a show. And the daughter of the Orc Chieftain really knew how to put on a show. His eyes watched down as the next contestant had entered the arena.

Out came the wooden doors was large, heavy man wearing practically nothing except for his trousers. He was as tall as Justi but while her strength came from her muscles, his came from his fat as he weighed about three hundred and fifty pounds. "Hahaha. You might have beaten that small fry but I am twice as strong as you. Hahaha." the bearded man said, barking out a heavy laugh. He reached into his right pocket and took out a flask, open it, and chug down the whiskey in it. He let out a satisfying sigh as he finished it and threw the bottle to the ground. Its impact shattered into pieces. "That was wonderful. I always drink before a battle," he said as he approached Justri.

Back at the balcony, The prince rubbed the temple of his forehead as he dreadfully knew who the next fighter is: Elric Hemmet. A very stubborn man whose brain was like that of a bird. Elric Hemmet is a very strong as he had killed about fifteen orcs single handled during the war. But he had been known to defy orders countless of time and let his pride do the talking for him. The only reason why Elric had never been removed from the army is because he was very a worthy asset during the war. That and his family was wealthy enough to keep him in the army. Even his own family didn't like him and keeping him in the army was good enough for them. Still, the Orc Chieftain's daughter may have just met her match.

"You can't kill me, woman, I have killed over fifty of your kind before the war was over," Elric said, letting out another laugh, his belling jiggling for each step he took. "But you would make a great wife. I am sure the hate sex would be wonderful. Though I will never bare such a child with a hideous creature like yourself." He knew of the stories about how wild orc sex was that it might be too much for a human who could handle. But Elric wasn't afraid as he fully believed that his size could handle all the fucking. One thing he did not want was some sort of human-orc child. Even a child who was just half-orc would still be ugly in eyes. No, he would not want that and may sleep with some wenches at the brothel to bare him a child. It wasn't like he had done that already.

"Well enough of that. The sooner we end this, the sooner we will get that moth of your sucking my cock." Elric said as he was only a few inches away from her now, facing eye to eye. On the orc side of the arena, the horn was blown, it was time for them to fight. Without even a second, Elric's massive arms grabbed Justri from the waist as he lifted her off from the ground."Though when I'm done with you, might not even able to walk" he said he began squeezing her to death, letting out another laugh.

Justri

I will not bow...

"Oh, look at you," The Orcess drawled in English. "You might be a bit of fun for me." She had her axe over her shoulder still waiting as he simply strutted up to her and his belly jiggled in front of her eyes. A brow raised on her face. She didn't care about his drinking nor his breaking the glass. Her gaze did check to see if he had any glass still in his grasp. It appeared not but one could never be too careful. He looked indulgent, selfish and lazy to her appraisal.

"Well, you haven't fought me yet," she said with a smirk upon her face as she swept a hand over her front to show just how much of all that that she was. Beautiful. Strong. Cunning. A warrior. What more could a man want? And then he went and insulted her by calling her hideous. Well, wasn't he the fool just asking for a beating now? "Why do you want a chance at being my mate, human? That does involve children, you know unless you don't produce seeds, man."

He was oafish and a bore but he was quick and got a strong grip about her waist lifting her off the ground to squeeze her. Good thing that she'd taken a breath just before that. Her lungs burned as she tried to crush her but it was a good thing that she had strong core muscles and could take some of the squeezing. She'd feel this one tomorrow. That was for sure. She gave him a moment with a pained expression upon her face before it fell with a low laugh. Quick as a flash, she brought her head around slamming her large horn into the side of his head with a loud crack of bone against bone. All of the orcs laughed at that one before she dragged another breath into her lungs, snaked one arm about his neck squeezing his head close to her shoulder. "You can't handle me, chubs," she whispered low into his ear. Her axe that she'd let the handle slide through her grasp to a mid-point and had been lifting up high was brought down in a diagonal sweep over his shoulder to dig into his side cruelly.

If that loosened his grasp, she would shove him away from her. Then she'd grab onto her axe with both hands taking a good stance before swinging for his gut with the blade. If it didn't loosen his grasp on her, well, then she'd pull his head back into her shoulder more and duck her head to sink her teeth into his neck biting as hard as she could and trying to tear out something important like his jugular or windpipe, whichever was more easily accessible. Either way, she had to get him to let go or this story would be changing very quickly to his favor.

...I will not kneel.

Elric Hemmit let out a grunt as Justri's axe cut his shoulder. Blood came struck down from his shoulder. "Not bad," he said, laughing, as one-armed released her while another hold onto to her waist tightly. It was a bold and risky move but he needed to get that axes of hers away from her hands. He could use the axe against her, but it would take too much time as he would have to get away from her. And who knows what other weapons she had. "But not good enough!" he said, his tone got louder as his free hand grabbed the blade of the axe. Blood came out as his the blade pierced the skin of palm

The Prince smirked as Elric giving the orc woman a beaten. Perhaps it was good a thing to keep him in the army even if though he was practically the most hated soldier of them all. Though there was a chance he would have to fight soon should Elric died. He didn't want to fight as he had his eyes on another woman (a human woman of course), but he could not deny that his people wanted to it. And that his family wanted it even though it could mean his end. But if that was they wanted, that is what they will get. He got up from his throne and beckon two of his servants to come with him to help him get ready. Though there would be one more contender before the Prince would get the chance to fight but that should be all the time he needed.

Elric managed to get hold of Justri's axe and threw it a few feet behind him. With the axe out of her hands, he gave her a seismic toss and slammed her to the ground, kicking the she-orc in the guts with his boot. "I have no intentions of letting you corrupt just one of my seed," Elric said as he began to run his mouth again. "I probably would let some doctor to remove all of your eggs so you can't give birth to some sort of human-orc hybrid. I have no doubts you're good in bed, but you will never be my equal."

Inside fighter's room, the Prince started to prepare himself. He neither had the build of Elric or the orc woman, so couldn't let her get close to them. One of his servants handed him a crossbow with a quiver. The arrows were very sharped and made out of obsidian so they should pierce her skin. What was even better than each point was covered with poison. Not enough to kill her as the rules forbid it, but enough to slow her down. But he would need to get away from her before he could aim and fire at her with the crossbow. So another servant handed him pouches that were filled sawdust to blind her. There was still a chance he would have to fight her in close combat so he grabbed a shield and a long sword from a chest. The shield was nothing special, but the sword was though as it had been in his family from generation to generation. It might be the weapon that could help him to turn the tides to his favor as it was crafted ancient runes. it had been used to slain dragons, defeat evil mages, it should help him to defeat some orc

Justri

I will not bow...

Justri tried to shove herself out of his grasp as soon as he loosed one arm to go for her axe, which she was loathe to give up to him. Yet, she grunted when he took the blade in his hand and she held fast to it until he managed to twist it out of her hand and tossed it aside. A low growl left her as she glanced to the axe to see where it had fallen and factor that into her plans. It wasn't long until he'd tossed her to the ground with a kick to her guts. Oh that smarted. She curled up around her abdomen protectively and coughed as one of her horns dug into the dirt. The wind was knocked out of her and she took a quick moment to catch it.

The positive? He'd let her go as he stood over her gloating. That was before her gaze snapped to his face and she outright shoved a kick right for his family jewels and she had on a good set of boots too. Thankfully for him, the spiked tips on her boots weren't pointed into his body but outward. Normally, she didn't fight dirty but this guy was an ass and she didn't tolerate fools lightly. "There. You don't need to worry about your seeds getting tainted at all now." She shoved another kick in his junk just for good measure. "Think you can still get it up for me, honey? Show me a good time?" She asked and her voice actually sounded a little sweet.

She got to her feet quick as a flash, jumped and brought around a kick right for his head. "Come on, darling. Why don't you go down onto the ground and we can start the fun right now?" She laughed as she found her feet and pulled out her dagger making a jab right for his gut. Since it was mostly fat, he shouldn't have that many core muscles to stop her blade from sliding into his guts. With a feral grin, she twisted the hilt of the blade within him.

...I will not kneel.

Elric let out a shriek as he felt the blade of the orc's dagger punctured his guts. Blood gushed from his belly as it sunk in deep He grabbed the she-orc by the back of her head and brought her close to him. His eyes were locked with hers as he began to forcefully kiss her, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Elric knew that he was about to die so may as get some action even if he would never have the chance to fuck her. His head moved away from hers and slammed onto the ground. The eyes in his sockets rolled over. He was dead. The crowd cheered as Justri defeated another human with some of them laughing as Elric had kissed her just before he died.

The gates opened again as five men with a large wooden cart came into the arena to carry Elric's body away. Even for five men, lifting Elric's fat body was not easy, especially because he was dead now. They manage even though it was not easy and carried his lifeless corpse out of the arena. But before the gates would close on them, the next fighter appeared. And should he lose, it would be the prince's turn.

The new fighter was wearing a black cloak that covered his entire face. His right hand was a staff made out of a dragon's bone. On top of that staff was a red orb. One could only guess that he was a mage of some sort. He spoke not a word, and the only sound that comes out was the sound of him magically disappearing. He appeared in front of her in little less of a second. All five of him as copies of the mage surrounded Justri. As the horn was blown, they aim there staff's at her and out came a chain from the orb and lunged at her.

Justri

I will not bow...

Justri was surprised at getting kissed but that feeling only lasted a moment before she returned that kiss with a low grunt trying to show that she would not be coerced nor cowed. When he'd fallen with a slam, she turned her head and spat as she wiped her dagger off on his pants before sheathing it once more. She went to fetch her fallen axe listening to the crowd cheer and laugh at the outcome of that fight. She flashed them a knowing smirk as she twirled her axe before her just for show. They were here for a good show, weren't they? How many men had she taken down now? Four? Five? She could hardly recall but it mattered little. It seemed like none of the puny humans were going to measure up. "Send out the next!" She called out. "I am ready!"

The orcess didn't have to wait long as the dark figure of a man appeared. Her eyes did a quick appraisal before he outright disappeared only to reappear surrounding her. A mage... it had to be a mage. They were a slippery lot. As quickly as the horn sounded, she dropped her axe to the ground and reached out to snag those chains as they came out at her. She managed to get four out of the five but the other snagged about her waist. "Hello, mage," she said with a grin. "Care to go for a spin?" With that she hauled on the chains and began to turn in a circle using her own brute strength to either pull the staffs out of their hands if they didn't release the chains or if they didn't let go, she'd have four out of five men running about with her. Of course, there was still the one that was about her waist but that was someone that she could deal with as soon as she'd gotten the majority taken care of.

...I will not kneel.

(are you alright?)
What the orc didn't know was that all five of the mages were actually copies of the real one. At the time he had cast a teleportation spell, he cast a spell to make a copy of himself. And then another a teleportation spell as he was moving through space and time. So the mage who appeared in front of her and cast a decoy spell was also a copy. They were just there to distract her as the real mage had appeared five feet behind her. But not only that the decoys were part of a distraction, they were also part of a sacrifice for a summoning.

All five of the decoys started to glow as amalgams appeared below them. Besides the original copy whose chain was around the Justri's waist, the other four started to turn into a liquid state and slither their way to him, wrapping around his body as he began to glow in reddish color. His body began to expand until he had got taller and larger until he had taken the form of a demon. The demon was ten feet tall with a massive paired of wings, a really long tall with a pointy ti[ at the end, and two horns that stood above his eyes. The chain around Justri's waist had gotten longer since the transformation. The demon let a roar as it started to spin her around, creating a tornado in process. The demon the Justri into the sky. There was a red gem that was near its nostril.

It would be no easy task for the orc to kill demon Justri would have to find away to kill the creature or kill the original mage if she could get to him. As the mage cast a spell to summon the demon, all his magic was focused on the demon. Doing anything else, even blinking, and the mage would lose concentration and cause the demon to disappear.

Justri

I will not bow...

"Well, there you go taking my fun," she said with a snort as her opponents just melted away into the one. Heck, they even took the chains from her hands with that move. A grunt left her before she looked up and up at the tall beastly creature of a demon that had formed before her. "Well, that's new," was her comment as she raised a brow on her face, riotous violet locks drifting into her eyes as she quickly sized up the situation. She wasn't fast enough though and though, she threw her weight back against the chain trying to keep from being dragged, it made little difference. A bit of a laugh left her. "Tit for tat, hmmm," she commented referring to how she'd spun the four doppelgangers before getting tossed upward.

So, up and up, she went and she actually got a good view of the demon and the mage, who was very focused on his summoned or constructed creature. That weightless feeling passed through her body for a moment before gravity got a hold of her and she came back down. Hauling on the chain, she gathered it up quickly to have handy and keep it out of the demon's reach. Damn, where had her axe gone? It was in the dirt some distance away. No matter. She readied herself in those few seconds and landed on her feet letting her knees absorb the shock of the impact before taking the momentum and rolling forward. Well, that put her between the demon and the mage. Without a thought, she took that chain and tossed it right for the mage. It aimed right for the center of his chest. "You should come and play too. Not just let your pet have all the fun, don't you think?" Of course, she chased after that chain gathering it up once more as she drew closer to him. Waiting until she was close enough, she swung the loops quick as she could for his head.

It was a gamble. Perhaps an unwise one and yet, she'd had to make a choice. So, this was it. The demon would be a mountain to tackle. Not that she wasn't up to the challenge but having a mountain and some annoying gnat making the fight with the mountain that much more difficult just didn't seem like a good option in the least. So eliminate the gnat. At least, that was her thought process on that. Now the rest was up to Fate and chance for now.

...I will not kneel.

The mage did not see the orc princess being threw up into the sky as he was concentrating on the spell.It took a lot of concentration for him that even a even with a blink of an eye could break the spell. SUmmoning a demon, one that was this big, took a lot of energy. Four mages could have handled this easily, as the magic needed for the demon would have been divided among the four of them. But without the help of three or even two mages, this lone was a sitting duck in arena.

When the orc princess ahd mock the mage, the mage did not say a word. Nor could he because he was mute and a took an oath of silence from where he comes from.He was a foreigner from a faraway land and no one knew what purpose he had here as he was not a native. Who knows if he would be even willing to bed with her.

Luckily for the mage though, the demon took a swipe at Justri’s legs, causing her to stumble on to the ground. As that demon was around it wasn’t going to let any harm to come to its master. The demon turned around to face the orc and reach out its arm and grabbed Justri’s waist. The grip the demon had on her start to suffocate the life out of her. It appears that this match could be over soon providing that she surrenders or somehow manages to break free from the demons grasp it had on her……

---------

Back at the fighters locker room, the prince was all set and ready to fight should the next contestant fail to defeat the orc princess. He made his way to one of the windows and look out to see who she was fighting. His eyes have gotten wide as he recognizes that it was not only a mage but a mage from the desert lands. They were banned to come here after a small group of them had tried to kill his father ten years ago. All his father had wanted to do was set up a trade route with them and yet they try to kill him. They should know better that entering his father's kingdom would face imprisonment and perhaps even death. He had to stop this match.

_____

The prince had enter into arena unexpectedly with five archers behind him. Even from a distance he would tell that the mage could not move unless he wanted to break his spell. His archers would have have an easy shot. “Mage!” he yelled out. “You and kind had been given clear instructions not to enter the King’s nation! Relinquished your spell or you will give us no choice but to kill you!” he said, giving the archers the single to have their bows ready. “I will give the count to ten to stop this. 10...9...8..7...6…”

Justri

I will not bow...

"Crap!" Justri sneered feeling her legs get swiped out from under her. She went down on one knee and grabbed out her dagger putting it between her teeth. That was just before she felt her waist get grabbed as she was hauled up off her feet once more. Think. Think. Think. Her mind raced as this wasn't good at all. Even the crowd had gasped in awe seeing the former champion getting caught up in this predicament. It was hard to breathe with those fingers tightening about her waist. Damn, that was a theme for this event, wasn't it? First, that fat oaf and now this demon. Did she have a banner tied round her waist just asking for it to happen? She kept her core strong but it sure felt like this demon was stronger than Elric had been. She would run out of time and options quick here as her air ran out.

Swinging that chain once more since she could sling it freely about overhead as she was thankful that she hadn't relinquished her grip on the end when she'd made that attempt on the mage. She got a good arc on it aimed and threw it just as she heard someone shouting at the mage to back down by the count of ten. Would she last that long? It was little matter. That toss of that chain went right for the demon's closest eye. It wouldn't damage him much but perhaps, perhaps it was enough of a distraction. That was exactly what she needed as she twisted her torso and threw her dagger straight for the mage with a prayer that luck was on her side for this one.

...I will not kneel.

There was no time for the demon or the mage to react as Justri threw the dagger in a blink of an eye. Even the prince had ordered his man to stand down as their help were no longer needed to arrest or kill the desert mage. The orc princess had down their job for them. The dagger pierced the center of the mage's forehead. His head arched back as the blade stabbed him, causing him to fall down to the ground. The demon realized it's grip it had on Justri as it poofs out of existence. With the mage gone, it was the prince's turn now. He signled his man to dispose of the mage's body. Their heads nodded as they made their way to where the lifeless corpse was. But instead of removing the mage's body t from the arena, they pour oil over his body and lit on fire. There was a chance that the mage could come back to life as a reanimated as a zombie and they didn't want to take that chance .

The men left the arena as the Prince entered. The crowd cheered "Alistair,Alistair!" as it was the king's son who would be the next one to fight. If anyone could defeat the orc, it was the prince. He next in line to take the throne and one the common cherished as he had defeated the Orc's "Human Butcher" single handle. A massive orc that was the size of a troll"I hate to say this but thank of you getting Elric. He was a fool and stubborn one". The prince said through his helmet as he unsheathed out his sword. The sword glow at the presence of Justri. "But do not take that you could defeat me. I plan to win and make you my wife."

Justri

I will not bow...

Justri felt the demon release her and gasped at being able to draw a full breath into her lungs. She managed to land on her feet but went down on one knee. A fit of coughing wracked her as she shook her head trying to clear it. Vaguely, she was aware of the fact that mage's body had been burned to ash. A part of her questioned this but it was small as she had to focus more on recovery. Her eyes flicked around the arena taking an assessment since there wasn't much time. The chain had vanished with the demon. No weapons easily at hand. This would not do.

Pushing herself to her feet, she took a deep breath to center herself and lightly licking her bottom lip since it was dry. She could hear her orcs cheer at the fact that she was back standing. Of course, the humans were making a ruckus over the next contender. That meant her window of time to recover was closing. "Alistair?" The prince? She'd heard of him before. That meant things should be even more interesting. She moved over to the still burning corpse of the mage and put a boot on his skull before reaching down to rip her dagger free. Then with quick strides, she went over to snatch up her axe throwing it up over her shoulder once more.

A chuckle left her at the prince addressing her. "That fat oaf? I think I did the world a favor sending him on to the next world." She eyed Alistair curiously trying to get a feel for him and raised a brow at his glowing sword. It was rather obvious that it was over her presence. "Pray that you'll sheath that thing at night if I'm in your bed then." She teased with a hearty laugh before drawing a deep breath feeling almost completely back to herself. Good thing that she had a quick recovery time.

"You really think you can handle me then?" She asked with a tilt of her head before lifting her chin and beckoning him. "Come on then and show me what you got, Alistair. Come dance with me."

...I will not kneel.

Prince Alistair let a laugh as the orc princess teased his sword. "Don't I am sure you will like to see my other sword," he said through his helmet. "Though I rather get on your bed." It felt good to have a worthy opponent if he did see her as the enemy still. He admired how the orc tribes let their women fight in battle as he had seen and killed them during the way. They might not be as big as their male counterparts, but they were still as strong as them. Even his own father wouldn't let women fight in his army. One of the huge downsides of chivalry. Woman or nor, he would not go easy on. Plus who could turn down the offer of getting into bed with an orc woman? "I bet you're fun. Maybe when I win, we can battle again. With our clothes off that is."

He shook his head as told him to come and get him. Instead, he fully took out his sword and now it glow brighter than before. He slashed the air with his sword numerous times, each one sending out a projectile that was coming for Justri. "You may not want to touch my future queen1" he hollers out to her. "They are extremely painful. Even more so when orcs are around. Especially that Human Butcher of yours!" He remembered the orc's Human Butcher. It had killed many good men in the army especially those who were his friends. Seeing the Human Butcher's body being sliced into with his sword had brought satisfaction to him as he knew his friends could never be brought back to life.

Justri

I will not bow...

Justri may not be as large as a male orc but she was, at least, Alistair's height if not an inch or so taller. That much the orc woman could tell from here. Oh and he was cheeky teasing her on looking at his body and joining her bed. "Well, perhaps you'll be more entertaining than the rest of these humans. Maybe... I make no promises. Nor expectations. You are only human, after all, and I am gloriously orc." She motioned a hand in front of her encompassing all of her strong body with its feminine curves. That made the orcs watching laugh as some of the males elbowed the other and pointed. This, after all, was not the first attempt that had been made to earn Justri's hand and many of the males watching had already had their asses handed to them. Of course, he made her laugh again with his taunt that they could fight again without clothes. "You think you'll get my clothes off. Go ahead and try. You'll lose yours first." She promised with a laugh at the thought they were actually talking like there might be an aftermath to this.

If they were going to have an aftermath, they had best get this game on. So, she invited him to make his move. Let her see just how he fought since he'd more than likely already been studying her styles of fighting. Most of which utilized her strength. Had to make the most of her assets, after all. When his sword made those slices at the air that moved toward her, that sense of her that said it may be best to avoid those was on part before his cheeky warning. So, she was moving quick to the right to avoid those slices and come around for him. His mention of the Human Butcher made her laugh aloud. It stung though since it hit close to home. "Ragnor? That's right you did take him down."

She stepped up close to him and made a quick upward swing with her axe to knock his sword aside before she did something more surprising, which was to wrap her free arm about his neck and tug him flush against her body. Her breasts to his chest and face to face. "Ragnor was my brother," she told him with a rather cheeky grin as her eyes gazed into his own. Alistair had a bit of her respect since he had beaten her brother. There was no malice behind it. He'd died an honorable death in battle as any orc could hope for. She tilted her head and for all the world, looked like she was going to kiss him. "Why do you want me, Alistair? Isn't some nice soft woman more your taste?" Her eyes glittered with interest and without a hesitation, she took her hand from behind his neck, put it against his chest and shoved him backward hard. With a chuckle, she brought her axe around in another swing for his gut.

...I will not kneel.

Not bad, the she-orc was fast to dodge his attacks.. Even manage to know his sword out of his hand. He felt her grip the back of his neck, piercing into his skin as she pushed him close. He felt her breasts on his check and her eyes locked into his. What? Was this fight or going to be make out session? Alistair felt her breathing down as her face got close to him, asking why he wanted her and not some human woman. He couldn't help but smirk. "Maybe I like the challenge. Maybe you would be better than some human housewife. I rather not have a housewife but a companion." he said as he acted quickly when she pushed him. He blocked her axe with his shield and grabbed out the pouch of sawdust and threw it at her eyes.

His arm reached out for the sword even if it was two feet away from him. His sword began to levitate in the air and made its way back to its master. Alistair took a swing against Justri's axe, causing it to tear into two. "Aww did I broke your pour little axe? Well too bad!" he said as he kicked her with his metal boot causing her to fall to the ground. Alistair got on top of her and took off his helmet to reveal his face to her. "Believe me, I could use a woman like you. If any of the women my kingdom were as badass you, I would marry them." He said as his face got closers to hers. "But they are dull even if they worshipped me like a diety. I rather settle for you" he said as he began to kiss her passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth. At the same time, he places his sword right near her jugular.

Justri

I will not bow...

Cheeky. So cheeky. Justri thought that he was amusing. More than amusing. Downright entertaining to have that much gall. A challenge for his wife? Well, he would certainly get one with her as she made that swipe for his gut with her axe only to have his shield protect him. She'd pushed hard against his shield and forced him to back up another step even as she didn't see that bag of sawdust until it was too late. One-handed she'd made another swipe from him with her axe blindly as she rubbed furiously at her eyes. "Damn it, that was clever," she said with a laugh straining hard to listen to what he was doing since she couldn't trust her sight. Yet, she felt her axe get struck and it broke causing her to growl in frustration. Well that was no help. It felt like the head of it had snapped off the handle. Shoddy craftsmanship if it'd snapped like that. She'd needed that! No matter.

Her sight was blurry but somewhat available now. She saw that kick and tried to backpedal but too late as it connected with her hip driving her down hard to the dirt. She eyed his face when he took off his helmet and smirked some at his little compliment before a low chuckle left her. "Settle?" She questioned about to mouth off on him but he pressed his mouth to hers silencing her save for a low growl that emanated from her throat. One of her hands found the back of his head holding him to her as she returned that kiss boldly letting her tongue tease and dance with his own. She felt that sword of his touch along her neck just as her dagger found its way to touch his side. She pulled back at his hair to break the kiss with another growl and laugh.

"Interesting. You have me and I have you." She chuckled to herself and smirked. "You taste good." Was her tease before she drew a deep breath. "Somehow, I don't think a draw wins this thing but you're awfully close. Closer than anyone else." She shifted her knees and shoved him off of her in one motion. "Care to try again?" She sat up and teased him with a grin before she got to her feet and made a slash for his sword with her dagger knocking it aside once more as she outright tackled him into the dirt as she tried to take his shield from him and pin his legs. Now, she was just having fun.

...I will not kneel.

"Yes, Yes. I too am having so much fun. Never thought I would find a worth of opponent from the orc." the prince said as he barked out a laugh but was then taken by surprise as she knocks the sword out of his hand again. Dammit, the magic within the sword was draining and he could call for it with his hand. It would need time to recharge which know it acted like any other sword. At least it was very durable that no weapon of hers could break. Though he would upgrade once this battle was over.

As she tried to go for his shield, he slammed it against her head causing her to get off of him before she could pin his legs. With no time to reach his sword, he took out his crossbow that was already loaded. He aimed at her thigh and fired the crossbow. Allistair would have preferred to use the crossbow from a distance but he didn't think he would even get the chance to get away from her. A very risky situation as she could get him from behind if he tried it.

He stood on his knees as he listened to crowd cheer as they battle. Not only for Allistair but for Justri as well. The two of them were really giving the orc and human crowds a match of the lifetime as they fought against each other. He could hear the men from both sides as the nobles in arena throw innuendos at one another."You aroused me Justri. And I plan to beat you to win you. Hell, I bet I'm so fun that you would love to have me around as your companion. I don't think you have it in you to kill me"

Justri

I will not bow...

"Well, surprises happen everyday," she said with a chuckle to his comment on having fun and finding a worthy opponent among the orcs: her, of course.

That shield of his had hit her head hard getting her to stagger back with a growled out groan. Her horns had taken some of the hit but her brow had gotten hit too. Damn. It'd left her dazed a moment enough that she didn't have time to notice that he'd trained an arrow on her and shot at her thigh. The feeling of the arrow ripping into her thigh made her let out a snarl. "An arrow? You used a damn arrow on me?" Oh, she sounded mad but the bolt in her leg would slow her down and she could feel it pulsing with pain. A feeling that she took and used.

Gritting her teeth, she moved toward him but that leg with the arrow buckled driving her knee down into the dirt. Damn. With a snort, she tried to figure out just what to do. There weren't many options for her as she tried too rise again only to feel that knee buckle once more and take her down again. "You are fun, Alistair. You've given me a good fight. No man or orc has beaten me before and I don't plan on you being the first." She said with a snort, took aim and threw her dagger at him aiming for his shoulder. Some sorry sight that she was now, no weapons and a leg that was bum. This wasn't over yet though and there was no way that she'd make this easy and go down without a fight.

...I will not kneel.

The dagger took a tear into his flesh causing his shoulder to bleed a little. Curses, she had hit him where he was holding his crossbow
. "Not bad" he complimented her as he let a groan and dropped his crossbow as it was too heavy now for him to hold. This orc wouldn't just go down but he would make her yield one way or another. He took the dagger out of his should, grunting a lit as he slowly got up and slowly made his way to Justri. "But I'm not giving up!" he shouted with all his might as he stabbed Justri's other thigh with her own dagger.

"What's a matter, my love? Why won't you just up accept your defeat?" he said panting a little as he slowly got up, doing his best to keep his balance. He dropped his shield and kicked it behind him as he made his way to her. "Why not accept me as your husband?" he said as he got on top of her pinning her hands with his and wrapped his legs around hers. "Would fucking you here on the battlefield would get you to yield?" he said as he pressed his chest against her breasts.

Justri

I will not bow...

"Well, I should hope that I'm a little good," she retorted to his compliment before laughing at how he couldn't hold his crossbow any longer. Sorry sort they both were. "Otherwise, how do I keep you entertained?" She watched him stand and leaned one hand on the ground like she was needing the extra support. A chuckle left her at his statement as she grabbed up a fistful of dirt just as he got her other thigh with her own dagger.

"Accept it? Where would the fun be in that? Wouldn't that make me just as boring as all those little housewives that you spoke down on? And besides, you need to prove that you are worthy of me!" She watched him kick his shield away figuring that he would have kept that for an ace but what did he have planned. When he got nearer, she struggled to rise once more but her legs weren't quite cooperating. She found that he'd pushed her down and was moving to pin her now. Her breathing was deep feeling his chest against her own and the eyes of the spectators on them. "Fucking would be fun, Alistair. I almost, almost think that you could keep up but I didn't think your people the type to do that in public."

She used all of her strength in her arms with a low growl to push against his hold on her hands and she did manage to lift him a good few inches before that fatigue from earlier settled back in on her and her arms dropped back to the dirt. "Damn," she muttered. "I don't want to have to kill you, imagine that." As if she had that ace up her sleeve. With a flash of her eyes, she did the only thing that she could think of, she slammed her brow into his with a crack and man if that didn't leave her dazed. Then, she tried shoving him off of her once more figuring maybe, just maybe, she'd get the upper hand.

...I will not kneel.

When he felt the impact of Justri's forehead, he spat her before he smirked at her. But he wouldn't lie to say it hurt when her horns slammed into his head. "Not bad. You still got some fire in you."he said to her, grinning a little As Justri try to push him off of her, he fought back harder, playing dirty this time as he bit into her shoulder. Yeah, he was running of options but he had no weapons and he even threw his shield away. That could have been used as a weapon. But he was going to win this one way or another.

"But you really don't think I would fuck you here?" he said as he looking at the crowd from his side before looking at her. He started to remove his shirt, revealing his chest to Justri. His father would not like this but maybe he could defeat her if he fucked her. If he wanted the two nations to join, this could be the only way." Watch me then" he said he started to remove Justri's shirt, freeing breasts. " At any means necessary, I will win," he said as he bit her nipple. Another hand slide down as it grope Justri's pussy.

Justri

I will not bow...

"Mmmm I didn't know that you were biting type." She growled pretty much enjoying that little added flash of pain to her thick shoulder. She drew a deep breath considering. Well, there wasn't much that she could do but she figured there wasn't much that he could do either. Stalemate? Another draw? Well, that still didn't win this thing but the fact was that Justri was getting tired. She was far from being fresh and the longer that she pushed herself, the closer that she'd get to exhaustion.

"No, I don't think you'd fuck me here. You don't seem the type. Are you going to surprise me then?" She tilted her head to the side as he removed his shirt and whistled lightly. "For a human, you ain't built half-bad." Fighting was a turn-on for her. Very much, it was as it was for any orc. That was before his little challenge and he went and pulled her shirt away to reveal her breasts. A low growl left her and even she wasn't sure if it was warning him off or daring him on. She'd gasped at the bite to her nipple and smirked. "Hmmmm no one's taught you about orc courtship, have they?" She teased as her eyes closed a bit at that grope over her crotch. He'd find her wet through the cloth there. Another testament of her arousal. With a low chuckle, she leaned up to whisper into his ear. "To claim a mate, you have to grab her horns to show dominance, Alistair." Hmmm, that little cat was out of the bag now. Oh, she could still move her head pretty readily. Why not lean it down just enough and dig the tip of her horn into that wound on his shoulder.

...I will not kneel.

His mouth widened into a smirk as Justri had willing spilled the secret of dominating an Orc into his ear. Rather she had done it willingly or unintentionally. Though he better do it fast before she would try to headbutt him. Or sank them into his bruised shoulder. Then she would beat him but at least he knew she wouldn't try to kill him as she had already admitted he was too fun for her. How could he not be as he proven to be a worthy fight and perhaps a worthy mate soon?

"Don't you worry. I will do that and perhaps even more." he said as he begun to take off his trousers and loincloth, releasing his shaft. He could already hear his fathers' men calling for the guards to stop this. But Alistair believes he had enough time to win this fight and claim her. The Prince lifted up Justri's cloth and stabbed her pussy with his cock. His hands reached up to grabbed her by the horns and dug her deep into the ground so she couldn't fight back. He began to thrust into her pussy while his father's men had entered the arena.

Justri

I will not bow...

Now why, oh why had she tossed him a bone like that by telling him about how orcs dominated their females? That was a question, wasn't it? Was it to throw him off? Or perhaps, there was a chance that she wanted him to see this thing through properly? Interesting and something that Alistair may never quite find out the answer to. She honestly didn't think the human had it in him to rut her into the dirt right there in front of both of their people. Of course, she'd struggled when he was busy trying to remove his pants and she'd gotten one footing with one boot before she drew up the other trying to pull her hips up at an angle and shove him off of her. Both thighs though still were badly injured and screamed at her when she tried to use them getting a frustrated growl out of her as she redoubled her efforts to push past the pain.

At least, that was until she felt him push aside that bit of cloth covering her crotch and outright push his cock into her swollen folds. A gasp left her mouth at the new feeling of being mated. Too late. Damn, she was too late. Her body fought him clenching down on his length as her pussy gripped at him and Justri wasn't sure if it was to push him out or to keep him locked within her. A low growl of desire left her before it shifted over into a chuckle. "A good, quick rut before they tear us apart, Alistair." Her eyes cut toward the guards hurrying toward them before looking up at him fiercely. "Are you sure that you're human?" She asked with another growl before bucking her hips against his and grinding herself closer to him. She had no idea how much that she'd wanted this and only an inkling of how much that she wanted him. "Harder, Prince, like you mean it."

...I will not kneel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom