Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sucking Secret (Lord Dakol and [LunarDysis])

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Name: Lucius Harx
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 153 lbs.
Hair: Long, raven black hair to falls beyond his ears and looks slight unkempt.
Eyes: Pale brown eyes
Dislikes: Taking blood from someone.
Smoking.jpg

Naturally, Lucius liked living alone. Having fangs and cold, pale skin will usually do that to someone. But alas, his "baby" sister called a day earlier and told him that she needed a place to stay. He almost immediately said yes. He didn't know why; he loved her dearly, as she was the only person that he talked to, and in their childhood life had shared everything. He anxiously waited at the bottom of the stairs of his two-story house.

Not able to wait much longer, he slipped out a cigarette and began smoking, sighing as if it was his only pleasure in life (or death, he figured). Staring at the door, he took in all the senses around him, and knew for a fact that his sister would be there shortly. Lucius already had a room prepared for her across from his, in case she needed anything from him at all.

Aislyn breathed in softly as the taxi she rode in turned right on the next street onto a very familiar neighborhood. She had gotten in late, but she knew lucius wouldn't mind. Hell he was her brother, of course he wouldn't mind. She lost her job, her apartment and she had no where to stay, no job and was able to use up almost the last of her money to get herself a plane ticket to his house.

The taxi came to a slow stop just oustside of his house where she saw him sitting at the bottom of the stairs at his two-story house. Stepping out, she paid the taxi driver before grabbing her bags and she moved around the car, giving a soft smile. "Lucius.." She said softly and she moved across the street, setting her bags down onto the pathway just before the steps and wihout warning, threw her hands up around his neck. "Thank you." She said and kissed his cheek.

Aislyn was his baby sister, sure she might have only been a year younger than him but she depended on him when she had no where to turn and right now.. she needed him. She was young, almost in her twenties. She stood tall at 5'9'', her hair was a dark chocolate brown almost a midnight black. Her eyes, she got from her mother a deep ocean blue, a pair of eyes that anyone could get lost inside of. Her skin was lightly tanned, unlike his pale cold skin. Her skin was always warm, even in quite cold weather. She weighed in about 145, her stomach flat and toned with her regular exercising. She wore a pair of blue jean pants, black sneakers and a white tank top that hugged her nicely. She smiled and slowly dropped her arms from around his neck, "How have you been?" She asked.

Lucius looked and stood, smiling gently as she kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her gently, and hugged her back. "Good. You?" he asked flatly, as if he didn't care. Aislyn knew though, that he did. Lucius just hid it.

"I hope you aren't taking up too much of my house." he whispered before letting go and picking up her bags quite easily. His unnatural strength was always one that was a mystery, at least to his sister. "Ready to come inside?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Yes, And I am taking up all of your house and kicking you out. Mwuhaha.." She said with quite the sarcastic evil laugh. Though a small grin came upon her lips and she smiled softly as she picked up her other bag and followed him inside as she peered around. She had visited him every so often and things hadn't really changed around here, was dark most of the time. Which was fine with her, she didn't mind.

She smiled and followed him up to the room where she'd be staying, which she still remembered being straight across from his and she set her bag down once reaching it. She was glad she was here, he always made her feel welcomed and she always had fun here. She never fought with him, she always got along with him which was the great thing.

Lucius opened the door to her room and set down the bags, cracking his neck as he sighed calmly. "So...you gonna tell me why you need to stay here?" he asked flatly. Her brother sat down on the edge of her bed and looked at her for a response. Taking another breath of smoke from his cigarette, he sighed happily.

"Come on. Tell." he said with a chuckle.

Then the question came and she gave a soft sigh as she bit her bottom lip and she looked towards him. "I was hoping you'd kind of forget." She said and sat down onto the bed, criss-crossing her legs for a moment before she moved and laid down onto her back on the bed. Her head on her pillow as she watched him, "I lost my job.. and I couldn't get another one. I mean, I looked and looked and no one was hiring. And with me not having a job lead me to being.. well..homeless. My landlord.. she kicked me out right as she heard I lost my job. I've been staying with friends, and now they've grown annoyed and most of them have kicked me out. And.. I.. I just need a place to stay. Even if it is for like a few days. I don't want to annoy the hell out of you either. I'll leave soon, in a couple days." She nodded her head and rolled over onto her side.

Lucius looked at his sister, not in pity but in worry. Nodding, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "That's impossible. I'll never be annoyed by you." he said, reassuring her. This was almost completely true; he loved Aislyn very much, and his dead-like emotions allowed him to never lose control of them.

She rolled her eyes and laughed at him, "Oh it's very possible." she looked up and over to him, laying on her back as she watched him. "You don't seem.. as happy." she said with a frown and sat up slowly as she looked to him, brushing some of his hair from his face.

Lucius laughed calmly, blinking for a moment and squeezed her gently. "As compared to...when?" he asked, looking at her eyes for an answer before she gave it.

She cocked her brow and smiled, "there." she said and watched him, "Well.. years ago. You ..I mean yeah you weren't happy and all. But you were happier than now. And it's.. dark now all the time. And.. well you're.. quite pale." She said and cocked her brow, "Are you depressed, stressed.. what's going on?" She asked.

The truth was, he hadn't been out in weeks, and didn't get any real good-tasting blood since then. His sister was the closest thing to blood at the moment, but had never taken from her. It had intrigued him before but knew it was forbidden by his "clan". "It's nothing, sis." he said with a smile.

"Lucius.." She said and cocked her brow with a sigh as she sat up slowly, "Come on. you can tell me. You know you can tell me anything. I'm your sister." She laid back down onto her back and she grabbed his arm, pulling him to lay down beside her and she smiled softly.

Lucius grunted as she pulled him down with her, which he wasn't expecting at all. Looking at her, he leaned in and kissed her cheek, traveling down to her neck. He then accidentally inhaled, and at once his fangs extended. Luckily she couldn't see or hear them, but he was shocked and amazed why they came out. How could it be that his little sis was still a virgin? Whatever the reason, her blood was extremely appealing to him right now. His breath accidentally shuddered before retracting his fangs and slowly moving away.

She smiled and looked to him, he still didn't answer her question and she tilted her head to the side a bit. Her head cocked, which only gave more access to her neck, without her knowing it. She smiled and leaned over as she kissed his cheek back and she sighed softly. Pulling her hair up and into a messy bun before laying back down. "So since I'll be your guest. It'll be my treat to cook you food every now and then. What do you want to eat?" She asked, her head resting on the pillow beside him.

"Anything you can whip up." he said with a genuine smile. Lucius loved her cooking very much; despite popular belief, Vampires still had acute taste buds, allowing almost anything they ate to be sweet and delightful. "I would be much obliged." he added.

She cocked her brow and she smiled as she looked to him, "Anything? Mmkay." She knew a lot of people had said her food sucked, though Lucius always said different. Either he really did like her cooking, or he said it to make her feel better. She smiled and kissed his cheek as she hugged him to her. She remembered when they were younger, how close they were to one another, hell they were still close. Her hands moved before they rested on his sides, was he still ticklish? She remembered how they always wrestled one another, tickling, and just flat out rough housing around. She smiled as her fingers then pushed down as she tired her best to tickle him. Why not bring back the good memories?

Suddenly, without warning, his body shuddered and a chuckle escaped his lips. Looking down, he noticed his sister's fingers on sides. Holy shit, he was still ticklish. "What are you doing?" he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow and hoping that she wasn't going to continue, though deep inside he wanted to laugh and play with her again, after all these years.

She cocked her brow and looked at him and sighed softly, "You're not playful.. either?" she asked and shook her head, "Something is seriously up." She stuck her tongue out at him and sighed as she pushed herself up and off of the bed as she picked up her bags and set them down onto her bed, opening them up as she pulled out her clothing. "What do you want to eat? I know you like steak still? Or.. you stopped liking that too?" She asked, poking at him and she smiled. "Extra bloody?"

Damn, he thought sadly, then looked at her with a smile. "Yeah, please. Extra bloody." he said with a calm smirk. Standing up, he walked behind her and hugged her gently, allowing himself to lean in a smell her scent once more, somehow warming his skin and soul.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "Still wanting it to go moo?" She asked and set her clothing down onto the bed. Dividing up her underwear and bras from her shirts and pants. She felt his arms wrapping around her waist and hugging her from behind and she leaned back, her hands on his wrists. though feeling his arms around her felt nice.. much nicer than she remembered. Causing her heart to pump a bit faster, the blood pushing through her veins faster in her body, through her neck. "So what do you do to get out of here? Like get out dancing and such?" She asked.

Lucius's eyes changed color from brown to blood-red as he gained a new perspective for a moment. Every single one of Aislyn's veins and arteries and her heart became visible to his vision, the ones in particular in her neck and one near her groin...Lucius shuddered softly as he forced his fangs to retract. "I uh...don't go out much, except for food." he said slowly, his breathing a bit ragged at the moment, but nothing she could notice.

"Then we're going to have to go out for more than just food." She said and leaned her head back against his left shoulder, leaving her neck and her shoulder in sight. Not noticing his teeth re-tracting and she smiled softly, ""Come on, going out dancing would be fun." She said and nodded her head, closing her eyes for a moment.

Without her noticing, he moved into her neck and extended his fangs as far as they could go, though he stayed there as long as he could. He could taste her virgin blood right there, especially the smell of her unbroken hymen. "I guess we...could." he breathe gently, his breath traveling over her skin before gently kissing her neck and retracting his fangs and straightening up.

She felt the kiss and she smiled before she turned around in his arms and she looked up to him. "I'll cook us some dinner and afterwards we can head out." She nodded her head and she kissed his cheek before she pulled back slowly and she moved to the side as she slowly made her way out of the room and sighed softly. Finding the kitchen as she moved through the fridge and luckly finding some steak as she pulled it out before she moved out to the grill. She liked hers bloody as well, but not as bloody as his, soon they were done and she placed it on the plates. "Lucius." She called out and sighed, "Steaks ready."

As his sister walked away, Lucius sighed heavily and watched her leave, feeling a bit guilty for doing so. While she cooked, he took another cigarette and began smoking.

Hearing Aislyn call for him, he lifted the cigarette and laid it on his tongue, putting it out with a soft sizzle. "Coming." he called. Before another second passed, he rushed downstairs silently and walked to the table, sitting down and smiling at his sister.

Back
Top Bottom