Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yet another request thread

Norell

Dust
Welcome to my humble request thread.
It is still very much under construction, so please bear with me and stay tuned.
Take a look around and don't hesitate to let me know if something catches your eye. If you have suggestions or question, feel free to write.
If you simply wish to chat, you shall be very welcome.

I'm working on a F-List profile for OOC information such as my preferences, but for now, just ask; I think of myself as fairly open-minded.

About Me
I'm a human and a citizen of earth. I have spent a fair amount of time in the live action roleplaying community, but only very little time dabbling in text-based roleplay.
You can ask for more information and I may give it to you. But don't expect it and don't get angry with me for not sharing.

Due to my time spent in the LARP environment, I have a slight disregard for sharing elaborate character backgrounds. I find it much more intriguing to explore the other character and uncover their personality and preferences. It is for this reason that I like the "always in character" concept and that my characters may not have long elaborate backstories on their profiles. But be assured that I put a decent amount of thought into the characters' backgrounds.

Roles and Pairings
I will play most genders, but the pairings I will play depend on my character's gender. If I play...

... A female character: I can play with/against all genders, but I prefer females or hermaphrodites/futanari.
... A male character: I will mainly play with/against females, but hermaphrodites/futanari/shemales might also get a piece of my character. No male on male and no penile penetration of my character.
... A hermaphrodite, shemale or futanari: I may play with/against all genders, but I prefer females or other hermaphrodites/futanari/shemales. I will not penetrate males.

Writing and Response Time
I only play through PMs or F-List notes. I write in first or third person, past or present tense.
How much I write varies. I don't believe in one-liners being bad. Sometimes, a one-liner seems like the most suitable reply (e.g. during a conversation). I strive to write at least one paragraph, but you should not expect exceptionally long responses from me. I find that the long posts tend to kill the flow and that they make it difficult to reply in a natural manner.

I'm not a native English speaker/writer, so mistakes may be made. I do, however, consider myself to be reasonably fluent. As typos can be common in my writing, please only correct me if you think I've made a severe mistake or if I repeat the same mistake over and over.

I am a fairly busy person in real life, so my responses can vary from a few times a day to once or twice a week. Currently, I may only be able to write during the weekends.

My Characters
I'm still working on creating a few characters. Some of my characters will be "always in character". If you wish to play with these, simply state in the starting post which character the roleplay is directed at.
Should you be interested in playing with me, but you don't see a character that matches your ideas, just let me know, and we can make something up to fit your story idea.

Amaryllis le Blanc
A red haired, lesbian woman. Always in character.
Modern, futuristic/sci-fi and post-apocalyptic settings. With or without fantastic twists.

I will also play a variety of animals, monster, aliens and other beings. Since these beings may often be less human-minded, I may not create profiles for them. Just let me know what you're looking for, and I will do my best to get into the role.

What I'm Looking For
At the moment, I'm simply looking for something to get me started. Something that allows me to train my writing and perhaps explore my tastes a little further.

I would of course love to play as one of my characters, but I'm very open to ideas.
Playing as a monster or other fantastic being is also something, I would like to try out. Perhaps just for a short roleplay or a series of short stories.

Back
Top Bottom