Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(D&D 3.5 FR) Between Stars and Under Hills (Rules Thread)

Tenshi

Supernova
Character Creation:
Ability Scores: 42 Point Buy
Alignment: Generally Heroic. You should also be a proven friend to King Roderick of Drakengaurd Keep.

Feats: Choose an appropriate region from Player’s Guide to Faerun. You gain a bonus regional feat--as well as the languages and equipment.
Level: 9 (36,000 GP).
Notes: Dwarves of Drakengard Keep have ‘mine site.’ They have 90’ dark vision, but are sensitive to bright light. They save at -2 against light effects, and are automatically dazzled in daylight. They may take the Daylight Adaptation feat to overcome this weakness without losing mine sight.
Furthermore, they gain Dwarven Weapon Familiarity. They are all proficient in Battle Axe and Warhammer. They treat exotic weapons with the ‘dwarven’ keyword as martial weapons.
Books in use: A. No third party. B. No path of war. C. Things apropraite to forgotten realms! D. Unearthed Arcana is mostly optional rules. The racial paragons are welcome, though. I may even give them very light bumps. If anything else seems questionable, give me an ask!

Region: Drakengard Keep
Automatic Languages: Common, Damaran, Dwarven
Bonus Languages: Chondathan, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Orc, Undercommon
Favored Deities: Dwarven Pantheon
Regional Feats: Ax Thrower, Bullheaded, Dauntless, Daylight Adaptation, Foe Hunter (Giant), Thunder Twin.
Bonus Gear: Battle Axe*, Dwarven Urgosh*, Dwarven Waraxe*, Mail Shirt*, or Warhammer*

House Rules:
Book of Erotic Fantasy:
Classes, feats, and templates from this book are available, along with Perform: Sexual Prowess.
The appearance score is not in use. If you'd like a mechanic for 'rating' your character's appearance, average your constitution and charisma and adjust for race.
Please ask if anything from this book leads to confusion or doubt.
--Note: Herbal contraception in the form of Naroot and Kessel is readily available in the Forgotten Realms. Most of the nicer parts of the Realms are fairly liberated. (But your DM has a huge virgin fetish. People indulging it will surely earn the group bonus experience.)

Leadership: This feat RAW is not available without DM aproval and special handling. You may however take a house variat that grants only the cohort and +2 to your leadership score.

Unearthed Arcana:
We'll be using the rules to buy down level adjustment, found here: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/reducingLevelAdjustments.htm

Custom Feat: Extensive Studies
--When you take this feat, choose two skills. They become class skills for all your classes. This feat may be taken multiple times.

Custom Feat: Artificer
--When you take this feat, you gain the Craft Reserve class feature of the Artificer craft from Eberon Campaing Setting, PG 30.

Back
Top Bottom