Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Adventure heavy!

Sprite

Supporter
Supporter
CLOSED FOR BUSINESS

Greetings and welcome,

About Me: I like getting to know the people I RP with, OOCs are enjoyable. We don't have to be serious all the time or talk about the RP. I'm a nerd, tell me about the latest book you read, your fav super hero, what's your latest pet peeve.

Rules and/or Requirements: Interesting stories develop when people talk and and collaborate together. For developing skills and exposure, I prefer to RP in a thread. Any deliberate god-moding ends the RP (however, as one friend pointed out ~you know who you are~ this doesn't include if we discuss you posting a passage that includes my character doing something). If you want to create minor side characters to support the storyline or create a foil, that's cool, if major side character, that's super so long as we discuss first.

Preferences: Open to RP in most settings so please ask. If you are looking for romance, I'm all for it happening organically; this includes sexual situations. Ratio of plot/sex? It will always be heavy on the plot but that's not to say I'm against the sex. However BDSM, violent sexual situations, torture, cruelty against animals, please steer clear.

Plots: I'm interested in hearing what's on your mind and would LOVE to hear more about you than 'you want to RP with me.' Please PM the following three items: your favorite time of day and why, what characteristics will your ideal RP partner have, a your favorite dinner. Honestly, a good storyline is as tempting to me as a bucket of theatre popcorn. Yum!

Last edited:
Isn't anyone up for participating in the cool game section on Blue Moon? It's a good way to get to know possible future partners.

Back
Top Bottom