Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Seeds of Evil) Interlewd: Aramina and Olivia

Tenshi

Supernova
Poison_Ivy_2.jpg

Aramina Honeywine

A few hours before morning, Aramina finally reached the sanctuary of a bedroom in the inn, with a warm fire and a hot bath. She offered Olivia a dimpling smile. "May I wash your hair?"

Olivia who had spent the entire walk and aftermath of the battle clinging to Aramina. She smiled warmly looking up at Aramina's face, managing to resist her eyes drawn to the two large, soft... inviting orbs on her chest.

"I would be honored if you did....." She said sincerely, as she started to remove pieces of her Breastplate. "Do you need any help with your armor?" She asked originally looking at the ivy leaf armor but now focusing on Aramina's chest. "Or washing your chest?" She heard herself say.

The redhead's smile widened, her cheeks taking on a pleasant heat. Leaning close to the other girl, she grazed Olivia's lips gently with her own. “I'd like that.” She cupped Olivia's cheek and looked into her eyes happily, “It's good to have a new friend. None of the girls back home wanted to travel with me.”

Aramina reached down to the big leaf beneath and between her breasts. “Honeywine made this for me. I'm the only one who can take it off without hurting the ivy.” She touched the leaf and vines curled away from the places where it was joined in front of her. In just a few moments, the plant fell away leaving Aramina gloriously nude. Her breasts swayed softly when they were released. Her aureulas were round as a coin, but wider, dusty rose and getting stiff, like the nipples that capped them. Her delta was a neatly combed V of fiery curls.

Olivia squeaked softly when the red-heads lips grazed her own, she regretted her sheer suprised because it regretted her from kissing much back as the shoulders and greaves of her breastplate fell to the floor impacting the ground with two large thumps. Olivia saw Aramina's hands, as she was suddenly hyper ... angry? At that hand. All she knew was that she wanted to be as close to Aramina's chest as possible. Her cheeks turned pink.

She nodded as Aramina spoke, but she didn't comprehend the words, or even really hear them. She could barely even see Aramina's mouth move out of the corner of her eye. As the plants fell away, Olivia took a step forward in a trance, before reaching forward. The shorter girl picked a aureula and kissed it, her nose poking Aramina's breast, as the short red-head's arms embraced the taller girl, pulling her close against the remains of her armor.

The redhead looked at the other girl curiously seeing she seemed to be under some sort of spell. "Olivia, are you all right? Um... Oh!"

Lip's latched over her nipple, she gasped and tossed back her hair, arching her back to get her breasts closer to the other girl's lips. "Oh, wow! That feels good, Olivia!"

Aramina's finger's closed in the other girl's hair as she mewled happily. Her other hand came up between them and found Olivia's right breast, taking the weight and massaging it with her fingertips.

Olivia's cheeks tinged as Aramina arched forward, moaning as Aramina entangled fingers in Olivia's hair.

"I'm fine...." Olivia moaned suckling on Aramina's nipples moaning in contentment as her hands went to straddle Aramina's waist eagerly.

Aramina gasped a ittle, wide golden eyes squeezing shut. She could feel the other girl's lips moving from nipple to nipple, ehr hot tongue. Aramina's nipples were soon rosey, swollen, stiff...

The redhead giggled. "Come on, Olivia. This will be so much nicer when we're clean." Aramina gathered the little priestess in her arms and stepped into the tub, settling into the hot water with Olivia across her lap. She reached for the soap. "Um... Is this what you use instead of sand?"

"Yes, let me show you." Olivia starts slowly rubbing the girl's body with the soap slowly, over her arms, around her neck, spending a long, long time on her bust, before continuing onto her legs, ending each with a stroke to the bottom of her feet.

Wide golden eyes fluttered shut. Aramina cooed softly as Olivia bathed her. "I'm in heaven..." she purred as Olivia's caressing her massive globes made her nipples stiff and perky.

The redhead's was visibly flushed with happiness by the time Olivia had worked her way down to her feet. "Ooh... Olivia... This feels so good..." Aramina pressed her full pink lips into the others with grateful passion.

Olivia started to tickle Aramina's feet. "Still feel good?" She teased eagerly climbing against Aramina's body to give her a peck on the lips.

"Wha?" The cleric of Sune grinned wildly. "Whatever could be the matter, when you have the cutest laugh in the world." Olivia giggled.

Back
Top Bottom