Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for Light-Hearted Fantasy RPs [Craving: Demons, Orcs, and more~][1x1][Closed]

xElf

Moon
Hi there, folks of Blue Moon!

I'm Emma! 24 years old and a college student slaving away for an expensive bachelor's degree!

To be short and sweet -
What I Am Looking For
  • PMs Only; It's just easiest for me and is non-negotiable. Eventually, if we become friends through mutually-wanted OOC, I'd love to add you on Discord, but I'll do this only once I'm comfortable~
  • One or two partners Three or four partners (what can I say, I'm an addict) wanting to play a male character opposite my female
  • 2 to 3 paragraph posts on average (meaty ones ;D), but I can certainly write more. My beefiest one right now reaches 8+ paragraphs at times.
  • A friendly partner; I like to be friends and bond with whomever I am roleplaying with, I feel it strengthens the writing and boosts great brain storming bouts
  • I'd love at least a post a day, but let's be honest - we're adults. We get busy. So, if you can't do that, I certainly won't turn you away. I can't post daily either, but I certainly try~ I know life can get in the way, so breaks and the like are totally understandable.
  • Smut AND Story; If we're thinking in percentages, 60-70% Smut/40-30% Story
  • Third Person only, proper grammar
  • Past tense only. I wish I didn't have to emphasize this, but it keeps popping up as a problem and it's a huge pet peeve for me.
  • Focus on just our two characters; No groups, definitely no harems, though side characters are definitely necessary of course~
  • Pure light-heartedness, humor, and the like. I don't want drama, I don't want novel-esque plot lines right now. Just our two characters having a fun time with each other, and us focusing on having fun ourselves by developing their relationship
  • Romance is a MUST; Preferably not perfect, fluffy romance, but rather dysfunctional-functional-fun-dramatic romance (cause that's a thing that I don't know how to articulate better rn.)
  • Your character MUST be 18 or older. I really prefer 21+, but 18 is my absolute lowest age.
  • I only RP Medieval Fantasy. It's the only thing I enjoy. I may budge for a good Modern Fantasy plot, but it's gotta be good. I RP for escape. I don't want to be thinking about reality.
  • I've gotten a few requests from people who clearly didn't read my thread and I'm just going to say this now, instead of replying to them directly - If you did not take the time to read over my requests, I'm not going to take the time responding to you. I find it rude and disrespectful.

What I Am Like
  • English Major, so grammar is important - not crucial, but important
  • Polite, patient, and respectful
  • Open Communication
  • Over-active libido with little outlet for it
  • Limits Include: Bathroom Play, Blood, Gore, Vore, Diapers/Baby, Rape, Bimbo, Incest, Macro/Micro-Sized Parts or People, Harems, Adultery, Whiny Assholes, Non-mammalian anthros (And I know there is more, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head, so just ask if you're uncertain)
  • Favorite Kinks Include: Lactation, Orcs, Age Difference, Magic Usage in the Bedroom, Squirting, Fingering, Cock and Ball Worship, and much, much more!

As for what I would like to RP!
ONLY MEDIEVAL FANTASY with romance~

Current Cravings
1.) I saw this image and sooo many ideas came to mind! Ignore the taunting by the two elves, because I'm definitely not looking for celibacy RPs. Also, if you recognize the artist, please tell me, because I want to credit them but my friend sent me the image without its original source!
I want to play the orc female pictured opposite an elven male. I'm interested in breaking stereotypes with both of our characters. I want my girl to be soft spoken, bashful. She possess strength, but she doesn't utilize it unless she has to. I'd love her to be either a prostitute, a bar maid, or we can brainstorm on something else.
As for your elf, he can be the dominant, fighting-inclined brute. He could have taken interest in my character and approached her, or hired her out for a night of exotic fun and fallen head over heels. I want a cutesie romance between the two, with plenty of smut in between.

2.) I'd love to play any female race opposite a demon right now. We can discuss plot based off your interests. I'm not afraid of cliches with this one, either. You want MC to be a sacrifice to yours? Sure! Or MC fucks up and accidentally summons and binds a demon to herself? Definitely! This craving is partially inspired by the new anime, "How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord", and if you're familiar and interested, I'm down for a similar idea, just with one girl rather than two.

Thanks for your time! Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
RE: Looking for Three or Four Partners for a Light-Hearted Fantasy MxF 1x1[Open]

Bump <3

RE: Looking for Light-Hearted Orc Woman x Elf Man Fantasy RP 1x1[Open]

Bump~

Back
Top Bottom