Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Encrypment and JT, PASWG RP

"I'll make sure of it." Holding onto her hip now, I press the tip of my cock against her folds, sliding in as I continue to tease her clit with my other hand. Beginning to thrust slowly after a few seconds of entering her wet pussy. Moaning as I feel the tight wetness around my cock pressing against it. "Mmm, maybe after we finish, you can help clean my cock up and we can go back to my place for the night?"

“Yeah... that sounds... mmm...” she shivers and bites down on her panties, hands reaching back to spread her backside, before gagging herself with her panties and moaning loudly, muffled as she said “fuck me like a whore... oh fuck yes....”

"Hah, you're my bitch right now Panty. I'll make sure you know that." Beginning to pound my cock harder into her as I smack her ass with the hand that was holding on her hip. My hand teasing her clit now going up to grope one of her breasts. Only moaning out as I grunt lightly with every thrust into her, pounding harder and faster into her as I continued.

“Spank.... more...” she panted, moans escalating in volume and frequency until she was filling the room with what sounded like a cat in heat, yowling and mewling in pleasure, actually starting to drill a little as she rubbed her own clit, eager to make her legs shake like jello.

After hearing her, I began to spank more, harder, and faster. Leaving a pink handmark across her asscheek as I spank it. My cock continuing to pound deeper into her as the sound of our flesh slapping with each thrust. "Want a creampie Panty, or would you want me to cum outside?"

“I-insi- OH GOOOOD!~” she screamed long and loud as she came, sex clamping down like a vice, eyes half shut and legs quaking as her cunt gushed, a little more than a tablespoon of femcum hitting the floor under her as she shudders in delight.

Back
Top Bottom