Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Encrypment and JT, PASWG RP

Panty double checks her phone, looking at the profile picture her “date” had on Tindr, glancing around before slowly walking towards the bar, red heels that matched her short dress clicking on the wooden floor. “Did he stand me up? Damn.”

Walking into the bar, Crypt walks through the door, dressed in a black button up dress shirt and some gray khakis. After seeing Panty, walks over to her, chuckling lightly. "Sorry for being late, the traffic near my place is kinda bad, they're doing some construction on the roads. To make it up to you, how about I buy our drinks for the night?"

“Sounds great, good-looking. You said your name was crypt, right? I’m Panty.” She smiles and puts an arm around his waist, hand giving his hip a playful squeeze. Subtle she was not, but at least she made sure he knew what she wanted. “I’ll have a shot of liquor.” She shot him a playful grin. “Want to make it a contest?”

"Yep, and nice name, is that also what i'll be seeing later?" Smirking as I chuckle and look down at her, wrapping an arm around her waist as well. "A contest you say? What're we betting on? And what does the winner get?" Wondering what she had in mind as I look down over her dress, and at her bust somewhat peeking out from the top of it.

“Play your cards right, hot stuff and you’ll be seeing a lot more than that.” She laughs and leans in to whisper “winner gets to make the other their bitch for the night. Or if those stakes are too high... twenty bucks.” She reaches up and ‘adjusts’ her dress to give him a better view, whispering again “like what you see?”

“You’re on then, I can’t wait to make you my bitch tonight then Panty.” Watching her adjust her dress, I was already getting a slight hard on when looking down. “Y-yeah, I really do. But I think I’d like more thinking of what could go between them tonight.”

“Hm. I’m looking forward to winning. Bartender! Two shots of whiskey.” She grinned and picked hers up, downing it quickly and setting the shot glass down. “Hope you can outdrink me honey, or else one of us is going to be in for a loooong, hard time.”

“Bartender, three shots!” Taking the shots down then looking back at her “Then I hope you look forward to getting down and sucking my dick then tonight Panty.” Smirking, I get three more shots and drink them down.

Panty starts ordering four shots, shotgunning them and grinning. “Honey, I don’t even know if I’m going to feel it, considering how pickled I’ll have to be to give you the satisfaction.” She chugged one more. She liked to get them riled up, give them something to prove.... it always made them MUCH more passionate.

Taking down four more shots, making a total of 10 now, I was already starting to feel the buzz. “Listen here Panty, I’m not gonna be taken down without a fight.” Still smirking as I pull Panty in close by the hip. “I’ll make sure to fuck you so hard, you’ll never forget this night.”

Panty grins and sips a shot, kissing him without sealing as her hands tangled in his hair, swallowing after a few seconds of deep kissing, whispering “you better.” Her hand ran down his chest. “And don’t worry about being rough. I’m pretty sturdy for my size.” She kisses his neck. “Oh god I need you now.”

“I need you too Panty.” Reaching down, I begin to grope her ass, slowly sliding up my hands up from under it. “Let’s head to the bathroom, my cock can’t resist not being in you for much longer. And I can’t wait to play with these tits of yours.”

“Yeah. Follow.” I grab your shirt and pull you with me into the woman’s bathroom, kissing you the whole way and whispering “Make me scream so loud the whole block knows who fucked me.” I reach down my shirt and unclasp my front-closing bra from under my dress, then reaching to free the growing tent at your crotch.

After getting into the bathroom I smirk, reaching up to pull the front of her dress down and expose her tits. My other hand reaching down to slide the bottom of her dress up, exposing her panties as I begin to feel up her ass. “Let’s see that mouth of yours filled up Panty.”

“Make me.” She whispered, hips pushing back against your hands, fingers releasing your swollen member from its linen prison, before beginning to stroke it, focusing play around the head of the shaft. “Just don’t tear anything, and I’ll let you whatever the hell you want.”

“Mmm, if you say so.” Smirking, I let go from her waist, I reach up to her breasts, finally groping them a bit and flicking her nipples for a few seconds before moving my hands away and up to her shoulders. Turning us around, I sit down on the closed toilet, pulling Panty down by her shoulders as her face was now eye level with my cock.

She moaned loudly, grinding against him before kneeling down and licking the shaft from base to tip, then suckling gently at it, her hand rubbing the rest. She hated to admit it, but Stocking was better at oral than her. Panty looked up at him, free hand slipping into her panties to rub at her steadily wettening sex.

“Mmm, just like that Panty.” Moaning out, my cock throbbed lightly in her mouth and against her tongue as she began to run it along my length. My hands sliding down into her hair as I grab it, looking down at her. “Make sure you take it all in Panty.”

And she tried, bobbing her head up and down slooowly, reaching up to hold one of his hips and moaning when she finally reached the base, her fingers slipping inside herself now. Anyone could walk in and see them.... and damn, but that turned her on more than just about anything.

Moaning out louder, my cock throbbed inside her mouth as a bit of precum leaked out from the tip onto her tongue. It had the faint taste of honey to it as it reached her tongue. Using one of my hands, I reach down to one of her breasts, groping it again. “Ahh, I’m gonna cum soon Panty.”

Panty lapped it up and swallowed, licking her lips and stroking him quickly, mouth open wide and eyes shut as she waited for him to paint her lips. She always liked what cum did to her makeup, and hated to admit that she enjoyed the judging looks.

Continuing to moan, my cock throbs in her hand, finally twitching as my cum spurts out from the tip onto Panty's face. Covering her lips, cheeks, and over her eyes a bit, throbbing lightly still in her hand, as I was still slightly hard. "Ahh, that felt nice Panty. But I hope you're ready for more then."

“Just a sec.” She licks her lips and moans, sliding her panties down her legs and holding them between her teeth before shutting the stall door and leaning against it, holing her dress up to reveal her wet, drooling snatch.

Seeing her wet pussy as she reveals it from under her dress gets me fully hard again as I get up. Walking closer to her as I lean in close, my shaft rubbing up against her pussy, teasing it as I rub my cock across it. Using one hand to reach down and tease her clit, while my other hand goes to grab her ass. “Ready for the fucking of a lifetime Panty?”

“Yes....” she moans quietly, biting her lower lip as she looks at him over shoulder, hips pushing back against him. She needed this, and now. “Just make sure you’re rough. Seems a shame to take it from behind gently.” She chuckles, interrupted by a whimper of pleasure as her hand rested on his own, murmuring “oh fuck... you’re not bad at all...”

Back
Top Bottom