Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Axis vs Allies (WWII)

mainman

Supernova
Anyone interested in a WWII settings game?

Characters may be super soldiers like Captain America, trying to do their part in the war. Can either be Nazi, killing European troops as a spy or super soldier.... or an Allied soldier, like in Doom, killing Nazi in a bunker.

Any way you like it, violence galore.

(you mean wolfenstei i think, doom is fighting the creatures of hell, often on mars... granted there is some overlap.)

WWII setting.

Perhaps, some super soldiers in Europe killing Nazi. And discovering all the weird experiments carried out by the Nazi as well. And that Nazi also has their own secret experiment which they needed to stop.

What about a spy thriller? I could totally get behind that and wouldn't even mind running something like that (though as im a complete noob to the site Id have to look up the rules how to do that or someone pm me it please?)

I think it is just posting and continuing the story, getting characters to interact, but not controlling others.

You need to post a character before playing.. that's about it

Thinking of some plot.

Super spy in Europe trying to stop the Nazi who are trying to get all sorts of advantage using technology and supernatural means to win the war. So there will be monsters and strange creatures involved.

I remembered a game called Reich of Darkness, where you played as a Nazi commander, leading a supernatural Nazi army (and your blonde lovely waifu) pushing back Allies from all fronts.

I personally want to give a try of the bad guys. How about the Nazis found or developed something that changed the tide of war?

even if you are from the allies, it may not mean you are a good guy.

Nazis may be justified, and you can just be out for power and research...

EVerything is grey during war
[automerge]1556070636[/automerge]
I was just curious if I was limited on who/what i was able to play. lol

I think we want to keep the power level down, so no dragon ball z type character...

Think Marvel Universe,

Black Widow - ok
Thanos - NO

Just put character in character section and we can start soon, figure out as we go.

Back
Top Bottom