Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Come in for a Cup of Tea (Craving an omegaverse or Egyptian themed)<3

7DeadlySins

Super-Earth
Hello,

I am back! I am currently in grad school, so my response times vary from multiple times a day to once a month. It all depends on real-life priorities and inspiration, I usually write about 1-3 paragraphs, I always write a lot in the first few posts. My style is a good balance of detail and plot.

My male characters are usually pretty or cute boyish charm/ trap/feminine/androgynous males (between handing soft curves to a lean runners body). I am not a big fan of playing hyper-masculine males. I can play the shy blushing virgin, but that does get boring and I rather not. I play characters of a wide variety of personalities. My favorite is playing is a sensual bottom, but I can play switch in regards to BDSM and personality while remaining as a bottom. I love pushing my tops down and having my way with him, hehehe >.<

The ideal partner character (dominant/top) I am looking for in the roleplay is someone who is opposite to my males. I prefer males that are manly, strong, elegant in a way. There are examples sprinkled in my thread. All I ask of you as a writer is to be (semi-)literate, like proper grammar and spelling, as well as can progress a storyline. Please be creative as well, I don't want to be the only one progressing the storyline (which happens a lot). I am not so stuck up if you have a few mistakes in there that I'll flip. Trust me, I am the queen of mistakes, just try your best to be literate. I write on a WordDoc to help with spelling. If you have a plot in mind, let me know. I believe good communication is key for good roleplay. If you have a plot in mind that I haven't listed, please PM me. Everything I have is a suggestion and I am more than willing RP something you want if I am interested.

Also, a paragraph response minimum is a must. If it is too short, I just can't muster up a reply. I am a mirror writer, I write a much as you, around the same wavelength. Sometimes I might write a lot (usually in the beginning to set background/scenery), I might just write one paragraph (5 sentence minimum) or I might write 7 paragraphs. It all depends on the content.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,
7DeadlySins

P.S. I have a Discord now: 7DeadlySins #7466
Just note, If we RP on Discord, I can reply faster since it is on my phone and I get notifications.

If you decide to RP with me, please don't just put "Hey lets RP" or "I am interested in an RP with you." Please list your HARD NOs and a few of your KINKS that you are craving or all (or attached your F-List). Also,please pitch me a plot or pairing you are interested in. I ignore the PMs that don't put any effort into it because I am not trying to waste time to find out that in the end, we are not compatible. I am not trying to be picky, but rather streamline to a quality RP and a good understanding between us.

As the music flowed in the air, the slender man’s movements directly coordinated with the tune. His wrist swirling, as if it was calling the gazes of men while his hips moved like waves as small silver coins dangled in response and ever step carefully calculated. Bhaskara only wore a very translucent icy blue silk loin skirt, showing everyone clearly he was male. His long silver hair freely flowing around him as he turned and danced, the string of silver coins in a chain covered his chest lightly, meant to add to his allure, but not high his beauty. The dancer was trained from a very young as being deemed as dairine, which meant he was able to bear children. A dairine male was rare, and he is one of the few, if not only one in his kingdom to be born with such a gift. Though his female counter part, ayal women who have the ability to both plant their seed and bare children, weren’t rare at all. Although he would have been ranked as a “High Elf” due to his father being king, but the due to the rarity of his birth, he was given a title above his father, reserved for those who had the was dairine, thus changing the succession on the throne. His mother was a ranked “Spiritual”, a priestess before becoming a concubine to the king. Though the king loved his mother, he loved others as well, including the First Queen. Kara’s father had many concubines and only 2 wives and with them, came many children.

Being a dairine meant that Bhaskara would not only be responsible for war strategy and training, responsibility for a king but also had to train as perfect “wife” for anyone who would marry him. Which meant guarding his virginity, but have the ability please future prospects. Not only did he have to please in the bedroom, but entertain outside with dancing, singing and such. Though the dancing did help him in his training for battle, due to his ability to give life, he must never take one or he would be rendered infertile and thus receive a mark of drogo and be at the mercy of the next crown prince. Kara kept dancing as his two companions, Tonalli and Chauasiku played their instruments. Soon the music was blended with a hymn from Kara, letting the tones in his voice fluctuated, creating a soft echo and an exotic tune. Both Tonalli and Chauasiku were assigned to be his caretakers at his birth, making sure his status as dairine was kept and he was safe. Due to his caretaker being together for so many years, they were married to each other after realizing they were in love with the other at 15 years old.

Blue eyes scanned the room, finding his target before slowly moving his gaze away. The male likely touched random men in the room: a stroke on the shoulder, a touch on their cheek, a light tip on their chin to dragging his finger delicately across their chest. He chose a random man and proceeded to the unsuspecting prey. Kara’s lightly grazed the man before beginning to dance around him and then on him. He needed everyone to be jealous of the stranger, wishing that they could be him. He need to seem desirable and unattainable. Only when he could feel the poor man’s arousal did Kara started to pull away from guy. He scanned the room with fuck me eyes as his hymn became a slow rhythm. He moved to only one more man, the one next to his target. The crown prince would still hear the advisor of his father talking to him about the dire situation of the House of Firebrand expansion of lands and the growing tensions of Shivash Kingdom of dark elves. The plan was to try and gain the heir of Firebrand on their side by any means necessary, which meant marriage and children. He needed the heir to bite him on his neck, claim him to activate his heat and set a chain reaction for his body to be able to bear children. The advisor threated him with drogo status, if he didn’t follow the plan before he was whisked away for spiritual and body cleanse to be offered to the current heir. By the sound of what he planned on doing to Kara had made the crown prince fear for his life, because it wasn’t death that would be his punishment.

Bhaskara only arrived in the neighboring kingdom a week ago, posed as traveling entertainment. He was gathering intel and gain the trust of the warriors of the kingdom. He danced in pubs, letting the men look, but not touch as he danced every night before he was invited to be entertained during dinner. He had a goal in mind, to capture the heir’s heart and forge an alliance through children. Though Kara didn’t want to, as a crown prince, his wants didn’t matter, only duty did. The male danced on the second victim before pulling away and went to the heir. He let the music guide his body, this time Kara put on a show. His blue eyes stared at the man with fuck me eyes as he let his hand caress the man’s cheek and down to his chest. He leaned in, the pheromones oozing out of the male, his lips brushing against the man’s ear as he pressed the warmth of his body into the heir. Nalli had given Kara a drink to induce a pseudo heat, where only the pheromones would leak and any penetration would warrant a wantonly reaction. Kara started to retract enough look at the man with a smile. His dance was slow sensual, almost as if he was making sweet love to the man, but with their clothes on. When the music started to fade away, Kara slowly drifted away from the man to retreat to where Suki and Nalli where. He bowed to make the end of his entertainment, but his eyes still on the heir.

Last edited:
e5107ccc6b552b4d3c494daa5db77179.jpg

Back
Top Bottom