Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The kidnapping: please rate

Junko

Star
Chapter 1

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, please put on your seatbelts as we are about to land in Los Angeles International Airport .“

A very beautiful young woman in her twenties woke up, her green eyes scanned the plane as she saw the people starting to place their seatbelts on. She looked up the seatbelt sign lit up a smile gathered on her face, she was here. She was a young woman from the island of Puerto Rico on a search for adventure and a life in L.A. leaving her life behind to get into a plane. The plane landed, the tires hitting the ground as the plane moved a little, she smiled, and the flight was over. She waited until the plane stopped moving to get up, the plane was full so she needed to go around bumping into people to get out of the plane. She did whatever she could to get out of the plane as fast as she could, she hated being in a closed out space.

A breeze of fresh air hit her face as she stepped out of the plane, it had been a short flight but full of turbulence and shaking, part of the reason why she hated traveling. She looked around, it was certainly different from the small island where she lived. She walked to the window looking outside, she stretch as she tried to get the anxiety of the plane out of her system. After about ten minutes she was ready to move on, her roommate was waiting for her. She was going to live with her, she had known her online for about two years, they slowly formed a very good friendship. She confessed to her friend everything she wished on her life, from her troubles to her sexual fantasies. Kathleen McGlone knew that trusting a person who she had never met could be a mistake, but since she had no friends she thought that maybe she could trust her new found friend.

As she looked around, her bags already in her hands, she was looking for her friend. She had seen it a lot of times via webcam, she was a amazing woman. Outside the main entrance to the airport Kat finally spotted the woman, blonde hair, a body to kill for, Kat envied her friend Samantha, even her name sounded sexy. Waving at the girl Kat yelled for her, “hey Samantha”, she noticed the girl looking at her direction and smiling waving back. Running toward her she embraced the girl in a hug, she could not believe she actually went and looked for her.

Sam looked at her new friend, she was every bit of what she expected and more, she could not wait to get started for now she needed to act cool, “hey girl, common, let’s get you home, you must be tired”, Kat nodded and took a deep breath, “you cannot even imagine, the flight was horrible”. Sam smirked and walked behind her toward her car, after walking a bit she stopped starting to place Kat’s bag’s on the backseat of the car, “Sorry Kat, the trunk is full of stuff”. Standing behind Kat as she waited for her to place her last bag on the car she grabbed a wet cloth from her pocket forcing it on Kat’s nose. She noticed Kat fight but it was useless after a couple of seconds she was out.

Slowly moving Kat’s body she opened the trunk, she pushed the girl inside closing it, she would be out for the next couple of hours, so it gave her enough time to do what she wanted to do. Taking a deep breath she collected herself and walked toward the car, got in and drove off. Sam’s house was a hour away, she took it slow so she won’t get caught by cops or have a accident. After a hour or so of driving she arrived at her house, she opened the trunk and walked to it, the body of Kat still there, sleeping like a baby, her house was very far away from any towns or the city, so her screams would not be heard. She scooped Kat’s body off the trunk and walked to a door on the floor outside the house, the door was hidden so nobody knew of that secret room. She placed Kat’s body on the floor as she opened the door making a very noisy sound as it opened, she did not cared, nobody could hear and Kat was out of it. She grabbed the body of Kat once again and walked down the ramp into her own mini dungeon underground.

As she got in she placed Kat body on a chair, finally taking a deep breath. Taking some leather restrains she placed one on each wrists and each ankle, she attached the wrists to two chains on the ceiling. She walked to the wall and pressed a button, the chain on the ceiling started to go up until Kat’s body was standing with her arms spread. She walked to Kat once again and did the same with her ankles placing her in a spread eagle position. She smirked and now it was time for her to do what she had been wanting to do, Kat was defenseless she could not get out of there no matter how many times she tried plus the door was always locked and she only had the key. Grabbing a pair of scissors she had on a table besides her she started to cut her clothes, first going down and cutting her skirt, her wonderful legs came into view, soft and long, just as the legs of a model. She moved her face closer to her panties, licking her panties she starts to taste her pussy from the panties. Moving the scissors to a strap on her panties she cut them off dropping to the floor. The view was beautiful, the pink lips of the woman’s pussy at plain view and use, she looked at the time and sighed, she needed to hurry before she woke up. Smiling she moved to her shirt, only wearing a T-shirt she smirked, it was obvious she was not wearing any bra, it was kind of a dare that Sam made her do online, she went with it, perfect. Grabbing the scissors she cut the shirt slowly, having her breasts at full display as they hanged from that perfect body.

Now it was time for the finishing parts, grabbing a penis gag, Sam forced her mouth open. Pushing it inside and locking it from behind her head, that should keep her mouth busy. She then grabbed a blindfold from the table besides her placing it around her eyes blocking her sight. She took a few steps back and admired her work, something was missing. With a smirk she went to her closet grabbing a very heavy steel collar, placing it around her neck and locking it, she was now done. The next order of business was simply to wait until Kat woke up, this should be a interesting from now on.

Chapter 2
Kat slowly came to herself, the last thing she remembered was placing her last bag on the car of Sam. She felt something fill her mouth, tasting it she figured out that it was a gag, it was keeping her tongue down so she could not be able to form any sounds with her mouth other than moaning. She tried to move, but her hands were tied up, they were stretched to a matter that she could not even move them a bit. The Blindfold keeping her from opening her eyes was the worst thing, she could not see where she was, or even if she was in danger. She tried to calm down as she tried to move her legs, they were secured as well to the floor.

Feeling a hand touch her pussy she was suddenly aware that she was not alone, she moaned at the touch, her body betraying her as she started to get wet. She tried to scream, but the gag made it impossible for her to get even a small sound out of the room she was in. “my my my, what a screamer we got here, I tought you say you wanted to become a slave, that you always wanted to submit. For a slave you are very loud little girl” Kat knew that voice, it was Samantha. As she knew what was going on she began to try and move, the bindings kept her in place. Feeling the hands of Sam leave her pussy sighed happily, she did not really knew where she was, even if she somehow escaped she would not get out easily, she had no idea where she was in L.A.

Her reality came into check when she felt a very hard hit on her ass, she screamed as the hit felt like she left her ass on fire. Then came another hit, and another hit, soon she was crying out she begged for mercy behind the gag. The voice of Sam talked once again, this time with a more harsh tone, than anything, “you are here because you chosed to be, you are here because you wanted to adventure, you will become my slave, weather you want it or not, I do not want to break you, but if I must I will have no mercy with you. I am going to take your gag off, I want to talk no scream. If you raise your voice at me, I will put the gag back and hit you again harder, is that understood Kat?”. Kat having no real choice nodded, maybe she could get some sense into Sam. As she felt the gag slowly come out she opened her mouth and closed it, moved her tongue trying to get the jaw to come out of it’s numbness. She opened her mouth to speak but was silenced by a finger on lips, “I want you to listen first, then I will give you permission to talk”.

Sam got up from the chair she was sitting in and walked around her, “first off, there is no university, I made the letter up and sent it to you. I do not care how you react to this, you were not borned to study, you are here to serve me. Second, I want to make all your fantasies come true, I do care about you, and I know that you like me, so I make this simple for you, you either comply to be my slave, or I make you, you have no real choice in the matter it will end up the same, I will end up owning you, now you may speak, only a yes or a no”. Kat groaned, she began thinking of the options here, Kat had told Sam everything, from what she liked to what she did not liked, and she knew Sam was a mistress, what she did not knew is that Sam was interested in her. Waving her options she nodded, “Yes Samantha, ok I will do whatever you want me to do, just do not kill me”, Kat felt a laugh coming from Sam, “Since when I told you about killing my precious little toy”.

Moving closer to Kat she decided to give her a chance, “I will give you a chance, but if you try to escape or something like that there will be hell to pay”. Kat nodded and then felt that Sam stood up walking to a corner and then searching through stuff. After a couple of seconds she came back and Kat felt a slight pressure on her asshole, she screamed as her most private hole was being invaded. After a bit of wrestling with the invader her ass was filled by something rather large, “there, now you have a plug, but not just any special plug it’s a remote control and I have the remote, I am going to let you down, if you disobey this will happen.” Kat began to sweat as she felt the plug start to vibrate like a train, it felt like her ass was about to be split open, she groaned and pinched her asscheeks wich made it worse, “that is only the plug on the low setting, try anything funny and it’s going on high.”

Kat nodded and felt the plug stop vibrating and her arms slowly begin to go down and could once again be moved. She groaned in pain as she fell into the ground, her shoulders were stiff, they could not move much because they shoot a shot of pain everytime she tried to move it. Sam looked at the situation of her pet and grinned, scooping Kat up and placing her on a bed. Grabbing a chain from one of the corners of the bed she attached the end of it to the collar Kat had on locking it. She moved on the bed on top of Kat and poured some liquid on her shoulders starting to rub her shoulders gently. She wanted to make her pet feel better, she was not as bad as she wanted to be, something about Kat drove her nuts, after she rubbed her shoulders and did some excersises with the shoulder to make the bones function again she let Kat rest. She would need the rest for the next morning.

The next morning Samantha came down to see how her little pet was doing, she was stil sleeping. Sam smiled as she sat next to her on the bed and started to trace a finger down her figure. She leaned down and kissed Kat’s shoulderblade, then going to her neck then kissing down her back. Kat slowly woke up, feeling kisses on her back, she had hell to pass last night and still had the plug inside of her, as much as she tried to take it off it always ended up with it starting to vibrate then she could only moan. Finally giving up she slept all night. She turned around and looked at Sam, she was about to speak when a very hard slap went across her face, “You will only speak when given permission”, were the only words that she heard from Sam. She noticed something was between Sam’s leg, it was a strap on. Kat started to back away on the bed until she hit the headboard with her back. She was slowly approached by sam wich placed the strap on Kat’s lips, “suck it or you will experiment the plug on medium”. Not really knowing what else to do Kat opened her mouth and began o service the strap on. As she sucked on the big fake cock she groaned feeling Sam attach chains to the hands pushing them back, once again Kat was tied.

Pulling out of her slaves mouh Sam moved down between Kat legs. She slowly pushed he big dildo inside only to be answered with a moan from Kat. With a sly smirk Sam pushed to Kat’s pussy, she let it remain there for a while until she could get adjusted to the length then starting to pump in and out of the captive’s pussy. She started to pump into Kat’s pussy as hard and fast as she could, Kat was lost in lust, she could not say anything but moan and beg for more, Sam smirked and looked directly into Kat’s eyes, “you little slut, you like this don’t you?. You will not cum until I give you permission, I do not care how much you want to cum, you will ask me first”. She continued to pump in and out of her pussy, soon enough she could hear Kat’s screams and begs, she did not say anything but continued to fuck her. After noticing that Kat was about to go crazy she slapped her breasts, “I grant you permission to cum slave”. Kat did not had to hear it twice, as she heard the permission being granted she started to shiver, cum started to flow out of her body coating the fake cock. She shivered and moaned, panting she could not talk because how shaky she was. Smiling Sam pushed the strap on out of her captive and pushed the cockgag inside her mouth locking it in place. She then grabbed a pair of nipple clamps placing them on her nipples. Smiling she started to walk out leaving the plug on low setting for a couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom