Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distrust & Intentions || Prodi & Mach

There was no way he could know what his smile did to her. One of her hands slid down to rest between his shoulder blades, her fingernails lightly digging into his shirt as his lips teased her earlobe. Charlotte had spent so long resisting Max, but now she knew--at least a little--what he could do to her body. Giving into him was equal parts terrifying and freeing. She was already so warm underneath him, sucking in another sharp breath as his hands cupped over her breasts.

She arched as he pulled the straps from her shoulders, helping him slide the silk down and off her body. His mouth on her neck shot straight to her core with every kiss, the caress of his hands kept her body arching, shifting underneath him. The first feminine sound of want expelled from her in a hot exhale as his tongue trailed along her collarbone. Her fingers slipped into his hair at the exact moment his mouth slipped to her breast. His tongue, his teeth--it was like he was feasting on her and the throb between her legs nearly became a pulse.

"Max—" It burst out of her desperately, and she writhed under him. His mouth was on her skin, but her nipples were already pink pebbles. God, she did, she wanted him so much.

He let a small purr of satisfaction escape him as she moaned in lust and need, then his name from her pretty lips. His eyes locked with hers and he gave a little smile, loving how clearly she was enjoying this . It was refreshing, all the worry that they might not be a compatible couple washing away for a moment. Clearly they were compatible in at least one regard.

Moving slowly from the dark marking he'd left on her breast, his lips parted slightly as he took her perky nipple between them with his tongue, rolling the sensitive bud. Then, leaving that, those lips began to kiss lower and lower, across her stomach, taking his time to worship her beautiful form, curved sides, perfect hips. His hands caressed up her thighs and over hips as well, gently guiding her to part her legs for him as his body descended down between them, placing soft, gentle kisses along the sensitive softness of her inner thighs.

"I want to make you feel amazing." He whispered softly, looking up at her. "And then I'll take you completely." He warned, a playful deviousness in his tone as his tongue lapped lewdly up her thigh, tip flicking along the bare skin near her slit.

Charlotte's eyes had considerably darkened as they looked down at him, meeting his gaze. He seemed so pleased, so satisfied. It was a rush to see that he so clearly enjoyed her body, to feel him along her skin like he couldn't get enough. He wanted her, and oh that smile--how could she resist?

Her breathing became heavier as his mouth explored more, going lower and lower. His hands glided down her sides to her hips, his mouth on her abdomen. She responded underneath him with every touch, her fingers gradually leaving his hair as he moved even lower. He was farther down than she expected, her hips squirming as his own fingers ascended up her thighs. With no resistance but perhaps the slightest bit of hesitation--shyness--she parted her legs for him.

His mouth pressed to her inner thigh and the muscles there trembled. "...Max?" She asked finally, shifting a little to look down at him, her tone a little concerned, a little confused. Max looked up at her again, and he whispered so softly she relaxed, trusting him. Her heart still raced, and she watched with wide eyes as his head lowered once more. His tongue lapped up her thigh to the sensitive skin just beside her sex and every muscle in her body tensed. Charlotte's head dropped back as she arched, a shuddering gasp catching in her throat as the intense sensation throbbed through her. It was clear now what he planned, but her mind had already blanked out.

That little bit of shyness as she parted her legs was honestly just adorable. Hot as hell, but adorably sweet at the same time. She was concerned, even confused as his mouth worked over her body, but she seemed to trust him, and gave in. There was something deliciously submissive in trusting him like this for their first time, and he delighted in it. As his tongue dragged over her sensitive skin, her body arched and she gasped, a sight that gave him satisfaction in so many ways.

Having satisfied himself in teasing her, he now went after his main course, his tongue slowly placing a long, soft lick across her folds, testing the waters as his hot, wet tongue moved through her folds. His hands slid up her legs, gripping her hips with a firm but gentle touch, pulling her toward his mouth and encouraging her to move them however she pleased.

His eyes still gazed up at her, hot and intense from between her legs. "I want to hear every bit of your pleasure. Let everyone know how much you're loving this." He teased, and then truly dove into his work, tongue sliding into her hot, wet folds and circling over her clit, a low, growling moan coming from him at the musky flavor of her pussy.

Charlotte had already known she would have her own warmth, but she hadn't expected his tongue to be so hot. His tongue pressed through her folds, a shudder rolling up her spine as her breath held tight for a long moment. The sensation of it shot through her, her hips twitching just before his hands took hold. The back of her hand was resting against her mouth, though her lips were parted wide as, finally, an exhale burst forward. By now her heart was pounding in her ears, but she still heard him loud and clear--a tone she'd heard from him countless times before, but never like this.

"Max." She gasped, scandalized. It wasn't new for her to chastise him for something he'd said, but there was no admonishment in her tone now--it was very clear he'd flustered her, a rush of heat swarming her cheeks. But then he dove in again, her spine arching up immediately. He guided her hips up but they were already moving upward of their own accord, she'd felt it inside her like an instinct. Then, oh then, his tongue found that familiar spot, that hot button, and Charlotte didn't think she could have hid her pleasure from him if she'd wanted to.

Max yanked her pleasure forward quickly, his tongue and mouth driving her mad. He groaned, the sound of it vibrating against her. With each ragged breath, more vulnerable noises escaped her. The hand at her mouth slid down to her throat, the other twisting in the blankets beside her. Her eyes were blind, staring up at the ceiling until her eyelids fluttered closed, the pleasure tightening inside of her desperately. Her inhales became gasps until her orgasm took hold, the muscles in her thighs trembling with it. By the time it ebbed, Charlotte was very nearly trembling herself--one long low, moan giving way to an exhale of relief.

Max didn't stop until she was trembling, loving how her body shook with pleasure. More than that, he loved the sexy little noises she made under his tongue, and even more than that, the surprised, scandalized tone in her gasp as she said his name. He was certain he'd hear that again and again as he explored new, sexually-charged territory with her into the future, but those plans weren't yet fully formed in his mind. For now, he satisfied himself with her body, tasting her sweet orgasm on his tongue. Kissing slowly back up, over her hips, then stomach, tongue flickering over her breasts before he suckled softly at her neck, he took the opportunity to whisper in her ear.

"You like it when I say things like that, don't you?" He accused, a soft humor in his tone, not mocking or mean, but light and playful. "What if I told you to ride me until you cum, and then I'd bend you over and take you? Would you like me to be a bit more rough?" That last word was combined with a bite at her earlobe and his hands grabbing her hips, pulling her close with a quick, swift motion, as if proving that she was so small and delicate that he could just manhandle her around. "Or shall I tease your body and make tonight all about you?"

Breathing heavily as her orgasm came down, Charlotte tried to pull the pieces of her mind back together so she could form a coherent thought. Max kissed his way over her hips and it was all she could do to comprehend how easily he'd been able to unravel her with just his mouth. He kissed up her stomach--more fluttering muscles--and made his way to her chest. Her fingers lightly brushed over his shoulders, reminding her that he was fully dressed.

Max's mouth latched onto her neck and her body arched, practically curling from the instantaneous reaction. The sensation shot to her core, noise escaping her before she even knew it was coming. His mouth turned to her ear, her breath coming out hot before he even began whispering. 'You like it when I say things like that, don't you?' Her fingers gripped his shoulders tighter, surprise and heat rolling through her. Before she could even struggle to come up with a reply, he whispered things that no one had ever said to her in her life. Her heart was racing, and she was struck by the realization of just how badly she wanted to see him naked again.

"Wait--" Charlotte gasped as Max swept her up against him like she were weightless, her hot, throbbing sex pressed to him. A bright red blush bloomed over her cheeks, knowing that the front of his trousers would be wet now. With one arm wrapped around his shoulders, she swatted him lightly on the chest with her free hand. "Maximilian, you're doing that on purpose!" She bit her lip to try and stop from smiling, but it was no use, her tone gave her away.

Still arched up against him, Charlotte turned her head softly so that their eyes would meet again. There was so much she wanted to say...for some of it she was too afraid, and for the rest...she didn't have the words... So instead, she simply whispered, "Will you kiss me again?"

Fortunately, her gasps were all the answer he needed, proving to him that she was more than a little turned on by the sexy, scandalous things he whispered to her. Her gasped exclamation barely met his ears before he'd pulled her to him, and the slapped him gently as she chided him in a playful, laughing tone. "Me? Do what?" He teased, his own smile and laugh breaking through, light and cheerful in the sexy moment. He'd always loved a bit of fun in the bedroom. After all, that was what sex was - fun!

His eyes met hers and he let himself get lost in them for a moment, smiling lightly. His lips broadened as she asked that little request of him. "Always." He responded, leaning in to kiss her hotly, slowly, gently, letting the kiss be as slow and wonderful as he could. His lips moved against hers, and he took the moment to undo the buttons of his tunic before pulling her close, hands sliding up her sides as he slowly broke off the kiss and once more looked into her beautiful eyes.

Her big blue eyes searched his, living in just a brief few seconds of nervousness before his smile washed over her. He leaned in slow, and her lips were already parted for him, her head dropping back, willingly letting everything deepen. It was warm and full, and even when he pulled away she wanted more. Her lashes fluttered as her eyes opened, finding him watching her already.

Maximilian was in her bed... She stared up at him in a kind of wonder. Whatever the journey had been, he was her husband. And he wanted to try and repair their friendship, to have an honest marriage with her. Feeling the weight of him on her body now, Charlotte really believed they could be happy.

"Max..." She spoke softly, the caress of her hands soft on his shoulders. Charlotte knew she had no experience, and barely understood the heat she felt when she thought about him. She still desperately wanted Max to enjoy himself. "You can do whatever you want to me." Heat fluttered up her neck and face as the words finally came out, her eyes steady on his. "I just want to please you."

He was still getting used to his name on her lips in that tone of voice, the one filled with a desire and perhaps an affection he didn't ever think he'd hear from her. Moreover, the words, "You can do whatever you want to me" struck a hot desire in him, and a purring growl came from his throat. "Mmm, anything?" He teased, shrugging off his tunic and letting it fall to the ground, the bulge in his trousers obvious as he stood upright, now undressing before her, exposing hips, pelvis, down to his manhood, hard and thick for her.

"I have no doubt that you'll please me, Charlotte." He whispered softly, smiling lightly before placing a soft kiss on her lips. One hand curled into her hair, the other still on her side. "I'm going to be rough and wild with you, but I think you'll love it. And you know what would really please me?" He said, a small smile on his lips evermore. "If you screamed out my name when you cum." He said with a wink, knowing those words would likely shock another cute gasp out of her.

Once more he pulled her to him by the legs, this time letting then slid to either side of him, his cock pressing against her slit with a throbbing heat. He playfully shifted his hips, grinding against her before re-positioning between her legs, sliding into her with a long, slow thrust.

Biting down on her lower lip again, Charlotte simply nodded her head--yes, she'd said anything. He casually shrugged off his tunic, letting it fall off the side of the bed. Actively trying to remain calm as he stood, her gaze flitted over his chest and back up to his face. Steady but wide, her eyes remained on his as he removed his trousers. Shocked by the pull she felt, it won over her and she looked down at his manhood. He was already hard.

Heart pounding, she was struck again with the urge to just run her hands over his entire body. She remained still, however, as he leaned down to kiss her softly. At this point it felt like heat must been rolling off of her in waves. Charlotte expected him to join her on the bed, but he stayed leaned over her. He whispered of being rough with her, her heartbeat racing like it was threat but the throb between her legs had her in anticipation instead. Yes, she was just as desperate to have his hands on her body, she realized.

He didn't join her, pulling her to him again instead. Gasping as he did so, partly from the surprise of the sudden action and partly because of his request. At this point the blush along her cheeks and nose were a permanent facial feature. Immediately he pressed against her sex, her back arching as he ground against her. A shuddering breath left her, but her eyes lifted to his--not before scrolling up his chest one more time. Then, in one, quick thrust he was inside her. He filled her, her inner walls stretching to accommodate him, squeezing around him hot and tight.

Her eyes wandered his body freely - and he did notice as they locked onto his hard cock as it was revealed. It was simply delicious to know that she did want sex, want him, want to see his body. She was being subtle about it, and he couldn't be sure, but at least for now, she seemed attracted to him. Her back arched in just the way he liked, and she was tight and hot around him as he thrust into her, eyes locked with hers. The moment was hot and intense, and he smiled softly, leaning down to kiss her while buried deep in her pussy.

"We're not going to be done tonight until I've fucked you silly." He whispered against her lips, tongue dancing playfully along them.

Then his hands fell to her hips, holding her steady as he began a rough, quick pace of fucking her, his hips pushing him deep into her in a smooth thrust before pulling almost all the way out, only to fill her totally again, his eyes never leaving hers as he growled his pleasure.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Charlotte..."

A small gasp, and then a soft exhale as her eyes remained on his. It was still so new, but it was somehow familiar to feel herself squeezing around him. He looked at her so intensely she felt it prickle on her skin, his smile just before he leaned down to her stole her breath away. Gingerly her hands slid up his arms, along his shoulders, to his back as they kissed, taking in the feeling of his skin.

Maximilian broke off the kiss but didn't move away, whispering again--to shock her, surely. And it worked. Again, it was a threat that had her heart pounding deliciously, her eyes wide. He stunned her so perfectly her lips even parted as his tongue played over them. Then his hands were on her hips, and he thrust back into harder than he ever had the last time. He didn't hesitate, setting the pace immediately.

His eyes never left hers, so Charlotte knew he would see everything happening inside of her in real time: the sudden shock, the realization of pleasure as it squeezed just as hot and tight as she was. But he would also hear it in the noise of pure sex that left her throat on the impact of his length slamming into her. Holding onto him tighter, her fingernails digging in slightly, she couldn't even form coherent thoughts let alone actual words. Before him, Charlotte had fancied sex as a private, dignified act, but the primal reaction Maximilian sparked in her was unlike anything she could have anticipated.

Her reactions were purely perfect. He could see in her eyes how much pleasure was racing through her as her body clenched down tight around him. A delicious noise of arousal and desire escaped her as her fingernails bit into his skin slightly. He let himself go in the moment, fucking her hard and rough, his hips driving his length deep into her with each and every thrust as she clung to his body. His hands held her hips steady, rocking them slightly against him every time he thrust into her, and his mouth kissed, bit, and nibbled along her neck, a gentle teasing in contrast to his rough, bucking, fucking hips.

Purring out a playful little growl, his lips gently sucked on her earlobe as he pulled her onto his cock and slowed for a moment, filling her completely and staying inside her for a moment. "You're mine... all mine... And I'm yours." The words might have been romantic, but in his tone and in the moment, hot, breathy, and primal, it was more of a claim, a hot, sexual marking. His hips started up again, adjusting slightly so each rough thrust dragged the tip of his cock along her inner wall, where he knew the most sensitive little spots were.

He wanted every orgasm she had in her body tonight. He wanted tonight to blow her mind, to shake her body, to make her scream.

He wanted her.

This was nothing like what he'd introduced her to three weeks ago in his own bed. Her body was bowed up against his, her arms clinging to him desperately. If Charlotte secretly loved the look of his naked body--it was even better to feel his skin hot on her own. His hard lines were smooth along her body, her breath coming out hotter and hotter as his mouth moved over her neck.

She was so gone to the pleasure she had no idea just how much sound she was making, more and more with every thrust. His hands guided her, but it didn't take long for her to arch her hips up with him, meeting him halfway. He thrust into her roughly, planting deep before halting. Panting, she felt his lips move to her ear. You're mine.

It echoed through her, causing her muscles to quiver. It could've been a love declaration, but not the way he said it. Her nails dug in without hesitation then, the shuddering noise that left her was somehow feminine and animalistic at the same time. Charlotte was currently the most un-Charlotte she'd ever been, nearly totally undone. His name burst from her lips as she threw her head back, her body trembling as it tensed. The orgasm was hard, squeezing harder as he thrust so intently. Pleasure gripped, exploding inside of her before blinking out just as suddenly--her muscles giving way underneath him.

He felt her tighten around him, and while she might not have known how much sound she was making, he was intensely aware, drinking in each and every sound she made. She cried out his name as her head tilted back, her body arching, body gripped around his hard cock as she hit her orgasmic peak. Her nails dug into his body and he groaned at the sensation mixing with the wonderful pleasure of the moment, her body feeling amazing as he thrust into her. She quivered under him as her muscles gave way, but his thrusts kept coming, his own pleasure building to a peak.

As he started to hover on the very edge of orgasm, he groaned out her name, panting hotly. "Fuck, Charlotte. God..." He panted, and with a low, masculine groan, his hands pulled her hips onto him hard, his orgasm rippling through his body, muscles tensing over her. If she enjoyed the view of his body before, now every muscle was defined as he tensed, his hot, thick cum bursting into her in spurts.

Where her fingernails had once hooked, her fingers now caressed. It took all of her strength to not lay limp underneath him, her body aching hotly. He continued to thrust into her, and her groan harmonized with his own. The sound of her name coming from him lifted goosebumps on her skin. His breath was warm on her skin and she looked up at him--she could see it now, hear it in his voice even. She knew what it meant: he was close.

Her breaths panted out just as hot, her hands sliding up his back before moving away. Her fingers combed up into his damp hairline, lifting his dark hair off of his forehead. Keeping her hands there, her eyes still on him, she watched him fall over the edge. One final feminine noise escaped her as he yanked her hips onto his length. Then she felt him inside her, felt him release. He was so beautiful. It almost spilled out of her mouth right then, startling her. Remaining quiet, still breathing heavily, her fingers caressed through his hair again.

Her fingertips fluttered along his skin, slowly making their way back up into his hair as he finished, throbbing inside her. Her breath was hot, mixing with his, and he leaned down to gently kiss her on the forehead, a cute, soft gesture. "How was that for... our first time as husband and wife?" He whispered softly, a little smile on his lips. They'd had their problems in life, but in that moment he let every bit of the pleasure he felt at being here, like this, with her, shine through in that smile and in the light in his eyes.

Slowly, gently, carefully, he withdrew from her, a soft groan escaping him as he did, and he crawled into the bed beside her, one arm pulling her close, body curled around her, his lips gently kissing her ear as he breathed a soft breath of satisfaction and pleasure.

Her breath mingled with his, a deliciously warm throb moving throughout her entire body as she came down. Her eyes heavy-lidded and locked on his mouth, watching his lips. But he didn't lean in like she thought he would. As Maximillian tilted upward toward her forehead she slid her fingers from his hair to his shoulders, letting her lids finally close as his lips pressed gently against her. 'How was that for our first time as husband and wife?'

Looking back up at him, she bit down on her lower lip, heat rushing to her face once again. Charlotte had been spent moments ago, but staring at him now her heart thundered to life almost painfully in her chest. She didn't know how to reply, her blue eyes vulnerable but crystal clear matching every bit of his gaze. There was so much she wanted to say...she had so many questions, but she didn't know how to begin, either. Sucking in a small breath as he pulled out of her, she shifted to make room for him, trying to control the urge to look at his body as she did so.

To her surprise, Max pressed right up against her, his arm snaking around her waist. Remaining still, Charlotte did her best to keep her breathing calm--and she thanked the gods her back was to him so he couldn't see the stunned expression on her face. He held her close like it was the most natural thing in the world. The warmth radiating from him, every hard line of his body, it was all so shockingly comfortable. They were both completely naked. She supposed it was technically not improper any longer, but it still had her mind racing. Slowly, she focused in on the sound of his breathing and she let it sooth her.

There were no words from her, and he was sure there was too much in her head to choose just one thing to say. She'd always been the one full of thoughts and words, and he'd always been simple and straightforward. She thought, he felt. It's why they'd made such great friends, and why, he was sure, they would make great partners on the throne. He could feel her breathing against him, and slowly felt her settle against his body, hesitant. Gently, he placed a kiss on where her shoulders sloped up to her neck.

"Good night, Charlotte."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

The morning met them with warm sunlight streaming through the windows of the palace, the light waking Max from his slumber. He'd been an early riser for some time - something he may or may not have gained from his multitude of late-night excursions that led him to wayward bedrooms. Or, if he had been particularly wild, not bedrooms. Waking early gave him a chance to save face in public view and not be seen returning home. Often.

Rolling slowly out of bed, his fingers brushing down Charlotte's spine as he did, moving from where they had been curled together for the night. Without bothering to dress, he crossed to the window, gazing out over the gardens. The window cut off at his hips, keeping anything too interesting from anyone's eyes outside. Sighing softly, he enjoyed the warm light on his toned chest. Then, turning back into the room, he gathered up his nicer clothing together. Most of their things were already prepared to leave for his home, but they had their last little bits and pieces from the last few days, and their wedding day. They hadn't even sorted through wedding gifts yet.

But as he mused over these things, he found his eyes drifting to the sleeping beauty in her bed. Her hair strewn about, glowing in morning light, pale, soft skin. No lines of thought frustrating her brow. A beautiful woman.

His beautiful woman.

Sleep came easier than she thought it would. The wedding day was finally over, she could finally let some of that tension go. In fact, Charlotte was already halfway gone by the time he whispered goodnight to her. The soft pressing of his lips against her skin sent her away entirely, and she slept soundly through the night--not a single dream of any kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlotte had never been one to wake up early when there was more sleep to be had. Since she was a child, staying up late had been a vice she'd never been able to shake. Some of her earliest memories are reading books in her bed by candlelight when she was supposed to be asleep. She didn't so much as shift when Max left the bed. His body had been like a furnace all night, keeping them both plenty warm despite their nakedness. So much so the blankets had long since been shimmied down past her knees. In her sleep Charlotte clutched only the thin white sheet to her front, her back entirely exposed now that he was walking about the room.

However, losing the source of her furnace meant her back very quickly became subject to the air of the room. The sudden change in temperature pulled her awake despite her attempts not to let it. Displeased, she hummed softly in the back of her throat before shifting, pressing her back into the bed. Immediately her spine arched and she stretched, experiencing the bliss that comes from the first stretch of the morning. The sheet slowly slid precariously low on her chest, but her hand caught it in the nick of time. Eyes still blissfully closed, resisting the light, her free hand slid across the bed where Max's body had been. Gone.

Only then did her brows knit downward in confusion. How late had she slept that he was already gone? Turning her head to look, she finally opened a single eye. Yes, he really was gone. That meant she needed to get up.... Sitting up, Charlotte groaned weakly with it. This time she forced her eyes to open, albeit heavy-lidded. The light in the room seemed like morning light, not day light. How early was it? As she ran her fingers through her hair, she became aware of a strange feeling--the feeling of being watched. Still a little groggy and confused, her curiosity turned her head and she immediately saw him standing there. It was at least three beats before her brain took in the sight of him fully naked, all of the sleep leaving her eyes as they opened wide.

"Maximillian." Charlotte gasped, clutching up the sheet, her head snapping back to the side. She'd just barely resisted the urge to pull the sheet up over her face, but the heat that quickly shot up her neck let her know that she was certainly too blushed to hide now.

He watched as Charlotte began to stir int the bed, then slowly sit up, curious as to where he had gone. Then her eyes landed on him, and it took her several seconds to seemingly register the sight before her - his nude and toned body, thick manhood, all casually on display. Her gasp of his name made him smile as she grasped the sheet, head snapping away from him, and he took a small step toward the bed. "You know, Charlotte, we're married now, you can look at my body without needing to be ashamed." he teased lightly, a humor in his words as the blush crept up her neck.

He moved to the bed, crawling over it in an almost cat-like manner, leaning in toward her flushed face with a small smile. "Good morning, beautiful." He said simply, and his nose brushed hers for a moment before he leaned in further, his lips capturing hers. The kiss lasted just a little too long to be considered chaste or casual before he pulled away slightly. "I'm sorry if I awoke you." He offered, fingertips dancing along her neck and down over her shoulder to trace the edge of the sheet that she hugged to her body like a shield.

Was she ashamed? Or was it the fact that just looking at him awoke a throb between her legs so suddenly it was like a pulse through her entire body? Her heart raced almost painfully in her chest, but she could hear the humor in his voice. He wasn't making fun of her, though it was obvious he found it funny. If he knew the truth... The blush swiftly made it's way up to her face.

The bed dipped under his weight and she fought the urge to cover her head with the sheet again. It felt childish to remain turned away from him. Slowly, her eyes were back on Max, watching as he made his way over to her. The look in his eyes pierced right through her chest and the sudden giddy nervousness had her fighting off the urge to smile back. It was that very nervousness that kept her absolutely still as his nose brushed against hers. Would it always feel like this when she knew he was going to kiss her?

Charlotte let his lips take hers, letting him guide her in the pace of it. She kissed him back, almost lost to it and the secret ache between her legs. The longer the kiss lasted the harder she throbbed. By the time he pulled away she sucked in a shuddering breath, her eyes a little hazy. He apologized for waking her but would he apologize for the way his fingertips felt against her skin? She highly doubted it. "Hmmm, the last time I was awake this early I think I must've been fourteen or fifteen." She admitted, her fingers relaxing their hold on the sheet a little.

He felt her breath shudder as he pulled away, and he smiled a little bit, suspecting he knew what that sound meant. "Well, let me make it up to you, then. If this is the first time you've been awake this early, we should make the most of it." He said with a little smirk, and kissed her again, slowly but more passionately, a gentle burning of desire in that touch. As he kissed her, he slowly pushed her back down to the bed, brushing the sheet down her body some.

His lips kissed along hers, to her jaw and then crawling back toward her neck. As he reached her ear, he nibbled and sucked lightly on the lobe, teasing her for a moment with a swirl of his tongue. "I want you to just...." He whispered between nibbles, "imagine where my mouth his going." He teased, and his tongue and lips began to work down her body, worshiping slowly along her neck, then the soft lines of her collarbones before drifting lower, until he was lapping gently at the delicate skin of her perky breasts with his tongue. That curling, hot tongue lapped slowly over a pastel pink nipple as his hands brushed the sheet off her further, caressing firmly but slowly along her sides, tracing her hips and her torso.

'Let me make it up to you, then.' There was just the faintest tell of confusion in her eyes, but Max didn't give her much time for deliberation. He wasn't as brazen about it as he had been, but she caught on quickly--her throat caught at the realization. Stunned as he leaned in to kiss her again, she would've succumbed immediately had there been any hesitation in her. The kiss was deep and slow, the kind that seemed to make her spine dissolve.

As he guided her to lay back down, her mind buzzed to life and suddenly she was feeling wide awake. Maximilian pulled the sheet down lower, her fingers sliding up his arms as she tried to acclimate to this feeling. The feeling of anticipation and shock of his body against hers, of him wanting her like this. Were they really about to make love early the morning, just a few hours before they were supposed to leave?

He broke the kiss, trailing along her jawline. He moved toward her neck and Charlotte swallowed back a moan, sucking in another sharp breath as he his teeth closed down on her ear lobe. Her body arched up toward him, her breathing quickly becoming heavy. "Max..." She sighed, unsure of what she'd been going to say. It surely wasn't to tell him to stop. Then he whispered to her, her own lips parting, another moan building in her throat. "Max." She repeated at his teasing, pure desperation this time. Flashes of last night played in her mind and her heart beat in her ears like thunder. Now she had to wonder if she should resist, because he was going to render her useless before breakfast.

The first mewling of want escaped her as he reached her collarbone, her body moving under his gently. Finally, finally a moan came as his tongue moved over her nipple--both were already perked, completely hard. She was a furnace all her own by the time he brushed the sheet off of her, his hands on her hips.

Back
Top Bottom