Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for A Transexual Actress

QueenVampi

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to this post, below will give you the details on what I am looking for and after in this role play, farther down are other options as well, enjoy.

What am I looking for? I would like to find someone who is wanting to play a transexual in a collage setting, but if you play this part I want to see you try and attempt to play that boi wanting to be a girl part. From the way you walk and talk, to the way you dress and put on make up. To fool your friends and see what drama you can achieve with in this role play. Will you drive the boys mad by wearing heels and skin tight leggings to show off your body, or will you take a chance and try on that bikini you always wanted to wear?
In this role play you will have five friends who will take advantage of you and perhaps leave their girl friends for you? or will you want to keep it a secret and have em all when ever you want? or will you just want one for a deep romance and perhaps go all the way to even marry him? This can be a long or short role play if you want, just let me know if you would like to do one scene for a short rp or if you would like to take our time and create a long drama.

Other rp ideas up for debate
- Fallout 4 -
- Skyrim -
- Camping trip -
- Indiana Jones adventure -
- The Division -
- Arcade boi vs bully -

Hit me up with a pm and let me know if you would like to rp.

Back
Top Bottom