Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Hinata Summer of love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaolla was waging war against the evil Dakamon (A poor college student in a costume) the Raga Waters park was the best and only place for a naval battle. Dakamon had called in reinforcement the sinister Luna soldier over twelve of the meanies. She had already lost a destroyer squadron and battleship to the ferocious waves. “Admiral Futa I want a strike on Daka.

Kaolla was straddling the bridge of the super yamamoto two the flagship of the second fleet. An lunar soldier was climbing onto the ship threatening to swamp her flagship when the main guns fired. “she is just one kid can’t you guys take care of one lousy brat” yelled Daka pointing at her and yelling many things that a child or admiral should not have to hear.

The other swimmer had fled the wave pool as the first semi aquatic ship had emerged from the bottom of the pool. “I don’t care turn the wave up to tsunami if I cant catch her ill drowned her” the waves began to get larger splashing over the bow of even the majestic SY2. She fired the guns taking out the taking out the legs of the lifeguard tower plunging Dakas lieutenant into the water.

Keitaro was walking with something blue and melting in his mouth she turned and waved “Hi Keitaro” lucky the others where on the lazy river or artificial beach they would never have let her use her toys. She could see a trio of Lunar soldier running towards him. He did not seem to notice them so she fired taking out one who fell into the pool. She smiled only that left two soldiers.

“You will never take me alive” she unsheathed her sword kicking the sides of SY2 it sped up ramming Daka. The man smashed his hands onto the brittle 13 foot battleship snapping of the nose. “I go down with my ship” she was a poor swimmer and might drown if it was deep enough. The man took a gun turret attacking the rest of her small naval toy armada.

Keitaro was walking with Shinobu, smiling a little and being like an older brother as always. At least until he heard Kaolla splashing around in the water. When he saw her at first he thought that she was just playing her games as always. But then he saw she was in real trouble. He wondered for a moment why she was playing battleship if she couldn't swim. But he didn't spend long on that thought. Instead he ran towards the pool and dove in. Lately everything at the Hinata House had been crazy so rescuing Kaolla wasn't exactly strange.

When he got to her, it was easy enough to put her over his shoulder and carry her to the edge of the pool. At least, it would have been if he didn't have to dodge cannon fire the whole time, her friend deciding he was part of her armada. In the end, he was forced to dive under the water and make a break for it. But just as he got close to the edge there was an explosion which sent both Kaolla and himself into the air. He landed first with Kaolla landing right on top of him and knocking the air out of him. "Are you okay Kaolla?"

It took her a while to choke up all the water her eyes clearing only to fin herself on top of Keitaro who she quickly slammed. "Were you trying something" she asked standing up as her top fell of exposing her chest. This only caused her to slap him again on the other chest which he might have actually deserved. Finding the Neo toyko flag she warpped it around her chest collapsing ins defeat as the last ship sank.

"They fought well" she turned and hugged Keitaro as if nothing had happened. She was already hungry and tired of playing in the water beside Keitaro was all wet and needed to dry out before they played more. Keitaro was not where he should have been, he siad he had not time to play with her. so she had to go alone to work on her natural skin tone or it might fade away to little better then a tane.

"what do you want to do" she asked pulling his arm as they were chased out of the park by security. It was too bad she no further plans for the day so she was stuck without anything to do. "Keitaro can you play with me" she asked not sorry for ruining the park or for slapping poor Keitaro .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom