Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fandoms Here, Fandoms There

Breeze

Planetoid
Hey hey, I'm Breeze! On-and-off RPer for about seven or eight years now, itching for fandom smut RPs on here, if anyone's willing to indulge me. I'll cut to the chase and talk about what I expect from you, and what you can expect from me!

To start off with myself, I'm essentially just a college student balancing classes with a job and other personal responsibilities, so I'll admit up front, for the most part, you might be able to expect at most two replies a day, or all the way down to one post every other day to a week, depending on how busy or motivated I am, so if you're okay with a more laid-back, leisurely-paced RP experience, then I think we'll get along swimmingly.

As for my writing preferences, I try to mirror my partner, but usually, I'd be good for just a paragraph or two for these kinds of RPs more often than not. Also, I'm looking more for short-term scenarios (as opposed to any one long-term thing), though we can see how many short-term scenarios we can knock out in succession, and I should also note, I generally prefer RPing through PMs, though if that's not your cup of tea, perhaps we can work out RPing on Discord as well!

For characters, I'm primarily looking for futa and female characters, and that's pretty much it. Not all that interested in male characters. Though I'm primarily up for canon x canon characters, I'd also be open to canon x OC. In fact, there are some fandoms I've listed that would probably work best for precisely canon x OC. I should also note, I am into more than what is listed below, so if there's something that you personally are interested in, let me know and we can talk about it! I'm even open to crossover scenarios, even if a fandom I might not be familiar with, if you're up for that too.

Certain characters will be aged up in accordance with site rules as needed.

An asterisk (*) means I have a craving for it.

If it's crossed out, I don't particularly feel like doing it at the moment, whether because I currently have a partner for it or just not feeling it, though I might get back to it soon when I more feel like it.

Anime
Neon Genesis Evangelion*
Fate/Anything*
Fullmetal Alchemist
Danganronpa*
Bleach
Monogatari
Ghost in the Shell
Fairy Tail
Dragon Ball
A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun*
Shokugeki no Souma / Food Wars
High School DxD*
Highschool of the Dead*
Little Witch Academia
Akame ga Kill!
Sword Art Online
Studio Ghibli
The Fruit of Grisaia
KonoSuba
Sailor Moon
Attack on Titan*
Full Metal Panic!
Bubblegum Crisis
Devilman Crybaby
Kill la Kill
Steins;Gate
Psycho-Pass
Bungou Stray Dogs
Birdy the Mighty

Video Games
BlazBlue
Ace Attorney
Mega Man (Classic, X, Zero, ZX)*
Mass Effect
Resident Evil

Kingdom Hearts
Dead or Alive
Left 4 Dead
Borderlands
Street Fighter
Tekken
Persona 3
Tales Series (Abyss, Zestiria, Berseria)*
Life Is Strange
Mirror's Edge

Western Movies / TV Shows
RWBY
Marvel (Comics, cartoons, or MCU)
DC (Comics, cartoons, or Arrowverse)
Star Trek (The Next Generation or Deep Space Nine)*
Star Wars (Canon or EU)
Animated Disney

If you have any more questions (I'm sure I've probably forgotten a detail or two that I meant to include), do feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Bump bump.

Updated my list and cravings slightly, as well as crossing some stuff out that I'm not as into doing at the moment, for one reason or another.

I am! Go ahead and PM me the details, and we can talk it over if you'd like!

Back
Top Bottom