Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School Seduction

clonewar

Supernova
Harman was an experienced teacher not yet 40 he still felt like a young man even if he turned fewer heads. He taught what ever he wanted to mainly Literature this semester it was European romance. "Now turn to page 100 of the Rose of Paris" The book was his part of his own short lived witting career. Back in college he had been bitten by the writing bug and finished ten books in four years. Since then he had not written a single book, though they continued to sell he was not well known.

Maybe he should go back to London this America was far to young to incite the same feelings inside of him. "Now as you see Jessie has experienced unrequited love for the gardener Santos". The story was one of his favorite in the Garden of Europe about many princes from puberty to there lat twenties. He loved teaching about romance having in his youth been a self appointed expert. "who would like to read the next passage" he turned around female attendance was always high.

Jamie's eyes were on the book since she had little sleep the night before because some jerks decided it would be fun to through a big party next to her dorm room. She sighed and tried to keep her eyes open, onto the page to try to pay attention. She glanced up as he spoke of someone reading the next paragraph. She could see it in her imagination as he read it about the young prince getting into puberty. She looked down at the book since she was suppose to read it the night before but she couldnt even think while reading it.

Harman struck the book on the desk as he looked down at the half sleeping student he checked his seating arrangement. "Jamie i need you to stay awake if you ever want to pass my class" he smiled looking down on her long hair. Harman closed his book walking back to the front of the room, writing Jamie's name and a time. "This class is not needed for graduation but a failing grade can hurt anyone's GPA" he warned continuing with the story analyzing the basic structure of a romance novel.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://th06.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/2007/219/7/a/Male_pin_up_2_by_celesse.jpg">http://th06.deviantart.net/fs16/300W/f/ ... elesse.jpg</a><!-- m -->

"Sorry, I didnt get much sleep because of the stupid party that was next to my dorm room." She explained to him. "I'm trying my best to not fall asleep." She said to him as she softly sunk down in her seat because he picked on her because she was falling asleep.

The glass lasted longer then he though "come with me we can have a study session at lunch" he ordered traveling to the teachers lounge no one was there most of them must be in the newer lounge at the other side of school. "Jamie i am not happy with how you are doing in my class" he stabbed the yogurt with his spoon. "you need to improve and pass in all you're work" he pulled up the spoon eating the raspberry yogurt. he cared about all his students and did not want any of them to fail his class.

"I'm sorry, its the jocks their always convincing the girls to through parties in our dorms. Mine is always near the party. I cant concentrate on my work." She says to him softly as she watched him eat his raspberry yogurt. "Is there anything I can do to get my grade up?" She asked him softly in a desperate voice.

He looked the girl up and down most the time he would not even thing of what he was about to ask. "how badly do you want a good grade" he asked her taking her scent in. he needed some good sex his GF was away at a lecture and he needed sex. "I mean you need a lot of help" not that he was not above pumping up her grade.

She watched him look her up and down. "Anything." She says to him softly in a low voice. Her foot softly twisted on the floor and her eyes went down to the floor. Her hands were behind her back with her backpack at her side.

"well if you sleep with me maybe i can changer you're grade" he took her hand leading her to the maintenance shed. he did not want anyone to see her driving to his house this way they could always deny it. "unless you want to fail" she asked.

She blushed as she was led to the maintenance shed. "I want to pass." She says to him softly and looked up at him in the eyes. "How would you like to do this?" She asked him wondering what his great sex idea was.

he laughed she was almost too eager not that that would stop him from taking her when the time came. "well first get on you're knee" this was business and he wanted to get started before anyone missed one of them. her ran his hand through her long hair it had been a while since he had one of these. "Now make sure to take as much as you can" he pulled down his pants for her to make it easy.

"Of course." She says and looks at his length that was exposed to her. She blushed a bit and took the head of his length inside of her mouth. She started to suck and move her tongue around to make it a bit more pleasuring for him. She took a few more inches of his length inside of her mouth and continued sucking and moving her tongue around his length.

He placed his hands on her shoulders not that she seemed to need much encouragement to move on his long thick cock. "You are so good" it had been some time since he had seen a young head down there like that. "good a little faster" he ordered the eager coed who seemed to know a thing or two about taking care of a cock.

Her eyes darted up to his face as she started sucking on his cock faster and her tongue moving more against his length. Her hands went onto his sides as she takes his full length into her mouth and continue her fast sucking and her tongue moving more against his length as fast as it could move on his cock.

He held onto her head at this rate he would fill her mouth in no time slowly and with regret he took her off mouth his cock. "Not there" he turned her around sliding down everything that covered her tight ass. he pushed her legs up and pushed into her tight cunt while no virgin she was nice and tight. "I am going to cum inside you" more as a threat then a warning he let her slide back onto his hot hard cunt.

She moaned out once he slid inside of her and her hands gripped whatever was close for her to reach as he pushed in and out of her. "Oh that feels wonderful." She says to him softly. "Faster, please?" She begged him to go faster.

She was a slut, well not a huge one but more then enough for him and wet enough that he could choose his own speed. He felt her Pusey grip his cock as he thrust into the girl feeling her thrust and her weight. "hmm you sure are sexy" he kissed up her neck and nibbled on her ear.

She moaned out with pleasure and turned her head to look at him as he nibbles on her neck. "Hmm, I bet this would be a lot more fun if we faced each other." She says to him softly as she enjoys the play time that would get her grade up.

slowly he pulled out of her kissing her on the lips as he spun her around and pushed up her legs trusting into her. "this better" he asks kissing over her boy his hands under her knees to hold her up "tell me you have wanted this" he demands of the student as he continued to fuck her tight cunt.

She moaned out with pleasure and looked him in the eyes. "Oh yes I wanted it from you. Your the hottest male professor I ever met." She says to him softly and her arms wraps around his neck. Her legs wraps around his waist and starts moving at the same pace he moved inside of her. "I love how big your cock is inside of me." She says to him sexually.

He continued to thrust into her maybe he could dump his girlfriend for this girl he had some light bondage he wanted to try. "and i love you're tight Pusey" he offered back he could see how wet and excited she was. "maybe i can take you home and have some real fun" not that he would hurt her too much.

She moaned out with pleasure and keeps moving her hips up against his waist as he pushes inside of her. "Oh so good." She moans out with pleasure towards him. She wrapped her arms more around his neck, pulling herself more against his body as she moans out as her body releases her cum upon his length.

He licked over her chest as she came over his cock it was a good feeling having her cum over his hard shaft. He shot back deep inside of her young body it was good to know that despite his age he was still tasty. "god that was good" he kissed her on the lips as he slowly fell out of her well used cunt.

She moaned out and kissed him back. She looked him in the eyes as she slowly started unlocking her legs from around his waist and setting her feet onto the floor one at a time. Her arms stayed around his neck and a smile upon her lips. "That was the best sex that I ever had." She says to him softly. "I hope we can do it again." She says to him with excitement in her voice on knowing they'll do it again like this.

He took out a small card witting a time and place that she could meet him again before the end of the day. "sure try and make it on time" it was at the therapy pool after six no one would be there and they could have it to themselves. of course a few feet away he knew there woudl be an entire class of nurses in training. "It was good for me too" he kissed her on the lips as he pulled up his pants and exited the closet.

Back
Top Bottom