Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri/Futa Matrix {Futa for F}

lore-matrix

Super-Earth
I suppose I should keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I feel that i've been neglecting futa smut as of late, even though that's the main reason I joined this site at first. So to rectify that, here's my revived futa thread. This time, however I'll mainly be using image links as opposed to lists, or writing out plot prompts. And yes, fair warning, they'll all be NSFW.

Mainly in it for the smut, not gonna lie. Yeah story is nice, but it doesn't really hold my interest like floppy dongs and lovely ladies. I can go to any other RP site for plot, after all. I'm primarily looking to play as futas, but in scenarios with multiple futas to one lady... i certainly don't mind being the center of attention in those scenarios.

If an image from a fandom is presented, and i want to write it in that particular fandom, i'll state as much with a lil' caption beside the image. Buuuut I might (emphasis on might) be persuaded to do it with originals with sufficient coaxing.

KINKS: Playing a dominant futa. Impregnation. Breeding. Exceptionally big dicks. Playing opposite a harem (not to everyone's taste, but i super appreciate anyone willing to try). Slavery. Dick worship. Canon/canon. Multiple futas to one lady (me), multiple ladies to one futa (me).

No sir, I don't like it: Scat. Crying. Gore. Snuff. OC/canon 99% of the time. Futa/M. Poor literacy/grammar. Full on rape.

Beachside Bulge
Pleasing the Empress
Malware
Centaur Guardian
Jumbo-sized Nuts
Prefect Party
Show-off
Mother, please!
Toga's Toys
It's Tough Being Friends With Twins
Bonding Time!
Her Royal Thiccness