Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars RP (Funner & RPG-Girl)

Purring softly at the way her Linnorn whimpered and cooed under her. When she was pressing Yasin against her ass, she thought the next sounds that came from her sister's wonderful mouth sounded like she had cum. She smirked at the thought that her sister enjoyed having her face ground into Selia's rear as much as she did.

"Yes, an oral alarm sounds wonderful...wake me in a few hours...use those nice breasts of yours, too." Selia ordered, running her fingers through Yasin's hair for a few moments, gazing at her treasure, admiring her features--eventually laying her sister on her back so she could get a good look at her, at everything that belonged to the Drake. After that, she stretched her arms a bit and lay in her new bed, pulled the blankets over herself and closed her eyes.

She would give a hum of acknowledgement, even as she would would preen and aim to show herself off, trying to pose the best way to make sure that Selia enjoyed the sight... even if not sexually at this time. After all, there was the aesthetic component of things to consider, and it was one of the marks of a good Linnorn to be an ornament or work of art as much as a sex toy... and to excel at all three virtues was to be the best.

Still, for the next few hours, she thought that a nice three hour nap would be best, she would busy herself largely with continuing work on the harness, even if it still would not be close to ready by... well, it was time. Hours to go until the marriage ceremony yet, but, as she would have a grin on her face, she would slip under the covers, breasts wrapping around the shaft, as she planted kisses along the length, lips parting to swallow the head, tongue wandering the edges, even as she worked to keep it trapped on four of five sides by linnorn flesh...

Stirring from her sleep with a twitch and a deep moan, Selia smiled at the Yasin-sized bulge in the covers, and slowly folded back the covers to see her sister, lips holding the head of the member. She was panting as the Linnorn's tongue grazed along the circumference of her tip, and moved onto her side, hand on the Linnorn's back and head, rolling her hips to feel the softness of her younger sister's breasts around her shaft.

Groaning as the feeling grew more intense, soon she had shifted so that her beautiful toy was beneath her and she was able to thrust between her breasts, though she swapped between that and pushing her cock deep into Yasin's mouth. The Drake's hands held Yasin's soft cheeks as she gazed into her eyes, "This is how I want to wake up in the morning from now on...of course, I can always...wake you up if I'm up first."

As she would move, shifting with her sister as best to take the shaft plundering her throat, she would give a hum of acknowledgement, and of pleasure, even as she would press her breasts against the shaft, to rub and tease even when she would choose instead to have her drakehood plunge deep inside of her throat. "Of course my dragon." Left unspoken was that she would try and make sure to always be up beforehand, even as she would look back up, love and adoration in her eyes, though she would not nuzzle the hand... at least, not when movement might mean she might scrape her sisters cock with her teeth!

Still, she would lavish all the attention she could on that shaft, even as she would speak. "Would my dragon have any other instructions for her toy, that she should be aware of?" She would hum as she finished, tongue slithering around the shaft and pumping again.

Yasin's inquiry elicited a purr from the Drake. It was rather hard to think, receiving such great pleasure from her sister, but ideas surrounding morning came to mind, "Mm, my toy should be wrapped in that beautiful dress you made. Also, if I don't get up right away and instead pull the covers off and move your face from my cock, then I want you to crawl around over me so you can take my cock down your throat...gives me a nice view while I enjoy your throat."

Selia groaned as she felt her orgasm building again, and growled out a breathy, "Faster!" as she started moving her hips with the tongue on her cock, "Hold my cock and lick it, slut!" she sank her fingers into her sister's hair, watching her sister's face, it wouldn't be long after her instructions were followed that she would ejaculate on her sister's face, and slide her cock into her fucktoy's mouth, just letting it stay there as her sister's mouth filled with her seed.

She would give a hum, even as her cheeks are burning red at the image of wearing her wedding dress as part of the morning wakeup... mainly because hey, one the one hand it was a special occasions dress... and on the other hand her dragon/sister was the one that decides what is a special occasion, so as she would lift her hands, tongue moving over it, licking, teasing, trying to cover it all at once, as soft hands would clutch at the middle of the shaft, as she moaned in need, as her face adopted an eager cast...

She wanted it, she needed it, and she would give a squeal of delight as more cum would coat her face, and then, as her mouth filled, she would swallow, gulping down seed even as her tongue would keep moving, tracing the edges of her urethra, flesh vibrating as she hummed and moaned.

Selia's eyes were wide as her fucktoy stimulated her urethra, even as her seed rushed out of it, filling her sister's mouth. She leaned over the young woman as she kept her fingers buried deep in her hair, moaning and sighing as the soft hands caressed her. Soon she had pressed her cock deeper into the Linnorn's mouth--just to the back, still craving the touch of those loving hands--drawing back and pushing in rhythmically, her legs shaking as she felt the need for a second orgasm, "Mm, you really like how my cum tastes, don't you, slut? I'll be sure to fill your mouth again after the ceremony--at the ceremony if our dickmother cums first."

Panting and groaning in bliss at the velvety muscle collecting her sperm at the source, she eventually let out a breathy growl and thrusted deep down Yasin's throat, using the hole roughly until she finally cried out, hilted her younger sister's throat as she started cumming again, and stayed inside until she was done, at which point she dragged Yasin down the bed, so that when she lay down, her cock could rest between her sister's breasts, her legs around her sister's back to hold her in place as she delighted in her sister's soft hair, "How much time left until I have to present you?"

She would moan, need and desire raging inside of her, as she would work what she could, with the range of movement that she was allowed, even as she felt herself grow damp and screamed with need and release around the shaft. For the most part, that it was her sisters seed, her cum, everything about her was divine and all that she desired and wanted. Sure, she was pretty sure that her sisters cum would taste good, from what her mother and aunts had said the cum of ones dragon was always delicious, even if a handful would say that those that they had serviced beforehand had come close.... and her aunt Ulida had wished, even if she loved her dragon, that she could have been her dickmothers toy.

Still, cock between her breasts, as her eyes and mouth would be on her stomach, she would giggle. "Well, I would say ten hours? Give or take an hour if you wish to dress up, or wish to decorate your property." She would hum then, relishing the feel of her sisters legs pinning her to her body, even as she would nuzzle in, relaxing as fingers combed through her hair.

Selia licked her lips as she thought about what she could do in ten hours--besides impregnate her sister, of course, but all that came to mind involved doing what she was now, spilling her cum all over her slut, her property, "Oh, I'll decorate you alright, girl...the only way that's left to decorate you, considering how you already got yourself ready for me." She purred, mind idly wandering as she humped her Linnorn's breasts, legs pulling Yasin a bit harder against her as she panted pleasurably.

She thought back to her recently polish her armor and the modified crotch of her waist armor, work she had done on it months ago, Selia intended to make use of it during the ceremony later today. Fortunately the material around the thigh area was soft, so it wouldn't chafe or break the skin of Yasin's thighs when she rammed the Linnorn's pussy in it.

She would giggle, even as she would smile up, and looked more then pleased. "Thank you for your concern my dragon." She would look pleased, even as there would be some cum still on her lips, a pale glaze. "Though your toy shall ask, would this involve jewelry or would you wish to coat your toy as much as possible?" There is happiness and curiosity in her voice, even as she would make sure to try and wiggle her breasts, to press and flex against the shaft between the valley of her flesh.

She wondered however, how dashing and beautiful her sisters outfit would look like... even if the toy around her cock would hopefully look like a party had just taken place! Not too likely, but a girl can dream!

"Well, I do appreciate your work you put in to prepare, I want to show you just how much I appreciate it--so I'm going with the latter, to coat as much of you as possible, until you look every bit as slutty as you feel." Selia replied, cupping her sister's cheeks as she continued to use her breasts. Soon she brought her hard cock back to the soft, cum glazed lips, smiling at them as she licked her own lips, "Suck me off so I can do a thorough covering of your front...and then I'll do your back."

She chuckled, even as she would try and move her breasts, to rub and squeeze against the shaft moving, as she would smile up at her. "Thank you my dragon." Of course, as she finished speaking, the cock was at her lips, closing around the head, even as her tongue would be moving around, teasing and coaxing, as she would move her head forward, to take more in, even as she began to suckle, lips and suction on the shaft.

"My toy is always welcome~" Selia said through deep breaths, moaning as her sister suckled at her throbbing member, now pulsing in her mouth as she prepared to release, which didn't take long to hit, a good bit hit the back of Yesin's throat before she pulled away the sex toy from her lips, painting her face, chest, stomach, and crotch before she was done.

Once she had finished cumming, made a gesture with her finger for her sister to turn around, "Show me your asshole, slut." She ordered, ready to fill it with her dick and pound away on it until she was ready to coat her lovely sister's smooth back in cum.

She would coo, thanking her with her eyes and sounds, even if she did not say anything, looking up with eagerness and joy in her eyes. As always now, surprising as it was not that long since she first sucked her dragon off, the taste of her seed was exquisite, and something she would savor as often as she could.

Of course, at the gesture, she would flip around, ass up in the air, tail on her back, even as her hands would reach down, to stretch the cheeks of her rear, so that Selia would have a very good view. Of course, as her face was positioned, she looked forward to the pounding as much as her dragon likely was!

The older sister certainly did enjoy the girl's looks, her sounds--Yasin was doing a great job of being the perfect little wife for her, she wasn't sure she'd be willing to let anyone use her mouth or ass unless she really respected them or it was their dickmother or another Drake deserving of such tribute.

Selia took her sister's tail into her hands and leaned forward, groaning as she filled her lovely ass with her thick cock, pounding her hips eagerly into the Linnorn's bottom, thrusting fast and deep, giving her sister's tail a tug to see if it'd make her clench--she read somewhere that it did, but wanted to know for herself!

As her ass was filled, as her tail was tugged, all of the muscles in her back and rear would clench, even as a whine would exit her lips, even as everythign about her would be suddenly ramrod still and stright, as hips almost buckled. Really, as her ass would move in the milking clenches, tighter then a vice each time her tail was tugged, the only rebuke, or was it begging for it to continue, was a whine from her throat.

Selia arched her back, plundered her sister's booty eagerly, tugging her tail so that whenever she pulled out, her slut's ass clenched hardest. She leaned as far over Yesin's back as she could and held the Linnorn's breast, using the girl to balance herself as she mounted and rocked her anus, "Get ready to lay down, my sweet little fuck toy~" She growled, nipping her sister's ear while she fucked her rear.

She would coo and moan, whimpering and gasping, as she was ridden, plowed and plundered by her older sister. For the greatest part of her, she was enjoying this, as her muscles seized and clenched, as they worked to milk and take that dick, even as she would shift somewhat, the better to support Selia. Still, with a groan, she would signal her acknowledgement, even as she prepared to move flat onto her stomach, to collapse when Selia wanted her to, and so that it would support her on the way down.

There was no reason to be a bad sister and make things difficult for her after all!

Selia rammed harder as she panted, feeling the rising climax in her. She pressed down on her Linnorn's back, length of her arm along the breadth of her slut's back, her other hand holding her waist as she withdrew her cock and rode out the rest of the way between her ass cheek--she wanted as much as she could get on her lovely toy's outside, as the insides had been filled and coated well enough by now!

After emptying herself all over Yesin's back she let out a deep breath and stretched her limbs, then pulled her fingers through Yesin's hair, "I think that's thorough enough. We should rest and eat so we're prepared for the journey." She sat on the edge of the bed as she smiled at Yesin. She was quite a prize, and now she was all Selia's!

She would let out a series of sharp moans, as the cum would coat her back, even as she would hold still, allowing for the cum to coat her back completely, for Selia to make the coating as even as possible. Still, as the fingers moved through her hair, she would hum, even as she would turn her head. "What would you like my dragon?" Her tone was pleased, soft and calm, even as she looked at her, eyes half lidded.

Of course, she would move to make the food, and do anything that Selia desired. That was what the marriage was about after all. Still, she did have some ideas, as hey, she did her research into her sisters favorites.

Selia smiled as her sister inquired after her desire, "Itora steaks. They shouldn't take too long to make, so you can get enough rest that you want fall asleep during the ceremony." Of course, Yesin was probably aware of her favorites and maybe even guessed what she wanted, considering the short amount of time in which the tender, amethyst cuts could be prepared.

When she brought up resting, Selia held out her sister's dress, "Come here, I'll put it on and use it to spread some of that cum to your sides." She would settle for nothing less than holding her treasure close to her while she fell asleep, feeling her body would be pleasing even if it wasn't to use and--in some cultures--abuse her sweet younger sister's body.

She hummed, even as she would mentally cheer. She had the steaks ready, along with the sauces and some Natta (the humans had something called applesauce. Natta was more reflective and yellow-green however) ready. Yet, as she commanded her to come closer, to have her dress which represented hours, years actually, of work and effort be used as a cloth to cover her more fully in cum? She would give a smile and giggle, as she sat.

"Eating before or after sleep?" She would of course, make sure to cook, even as she snaped her fingers. "Oh, and actual dishes for my dragon, or would you like to eat off your property?"

Selia smiled as she pulled the dress her sister had spent so much time and effort working on, purred as she grabbed the dress on both sides of her sexy toy's body, and pulled both ends so the fabric above them slightly twisted around her Linnorn's body, moving in clockwise and counterclockwise to thoroughly spread her seed across her sister's body.

"Rest first...you may as well eat first, since that might be difficult to do when I eat off of you." Selia advised, licking her lips as she thought of lunch, pulling Yesin down to lay with her smiling at her treasure's eyes as she held her tightly, "I'll eat off of my versatile property any chance that I get."

She would giggle as her dress would be used to coat her more evenly with her sisters cum, as she would hum and wink. "I am yours to do with as you please, my dragon." That, and many of the books she read did have some meal scenes. It was so romantic, the way that the harem would prepare the plate for their dragon, to appeal to her eyes as well as her stomach and taste buds. Granted, there was no other members of the harem, so there would be no one to suck her off, mouth and throat acting as a cock-holster while she ate.

Still, she would lean forward, placing a peck on her sisters lips, as she lay inside of her arms, even as her folds would be positioned so that if Selia got hard while asleep, there would be someplace nice that would act as a sheathe. "Night Selia, my dragon." There was love, as she looked into her eyes, as well as contentment and eagerness.

Selia purred contently as her sister's lips met hers, and took her Linnorn's soft rump into her hands as she took note of her dear sister's consideration, gave her a fond caress, "Rest well, my bride." The dragon closed her eyes slowly as she smiled at her sister, slowly drifting into the best sleep she could remember.

After having claimed her sister's virgin pussy, throat, and ass, it was no surprise that she dreamed of fucking her darling sister's holes and became very hard as a result. She wasn't sure how long she'd slept, but with ease she slid her sister down by the hip until she was emerged in her snug fucktoy, though she was too tired to really take an interest in satisfying herself--she had to conserve some of her seed for the wedding, after all--and after adjusting the pillow behind her, relaxed and feel asleep again, the warmth of her Linorron's pussy was not only very thrilling, but gave her great satisfaction to possess such a beautiful treasure.

Back
Top Bottom