Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Undead's Search (discord, pm)

Undead

Dust

OPEN
Don't post in this thread if you're interested, use PMs to contact me, thanks.

As the title suggests, I'm looking for partners that share my passion for dark themed roleplays. I'm into descriptive scenes, so you should be able to push out more than a couple of short paragraphs. I genereally prefer to write via Discord or PM, but I can consider threads. Despite the themes listed in this thread, long term is better than short term. The whole point is to delve into the characters. So it goes without saying that I see character development just as important as the sex. However, I don't have a set plot to smut ratio.

I only play original characters in the modern world, so if you're solely here for fandom based roleplays, this is not for you. I usually play the dominant one, but this depends a lot on my partner's preference. And while I'm on the subject of characters, I like seeing them and not just read about them. In fact, I use images for almost everything writing related. I don't use anime pictures though. I only write in third person and past tense.

Plots and Pairings
Brotherly love: One brother fucks the other against his will, also self-explanatory. I mean it's forced incest, but other than that, it's pretty straight forward.
Powerbottom: A powerbottom takes control over a top, would be very abusive and humiliating in nature.
The bully: A student finds out about his gay teacher and decides to use this information.

Themes and Settings
Kidnapping
Non-consensual
Dub-consensual
Prostitution

Kink Preferences
Abuse
Humiliation
Light to medium bondage
Master and pet
Pee and/or spit
Choking