Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Size Play, transformation and other against-the-grain kinks!!! (Updated Dec 16th, 2020)

Foxxo

Star
So my name is Jordan, I'm 29, and have been roleplaying on and off for quite at least ten years now. I've developed some pretty specific kinks over that span, which I'll list below. If you want to know more about me before we start an RP just ask. I'm pretty open!

First, I'd like to cover what you can expect from me when it comes to roleplaying;

1. I'll only play as a male.

2. I tend to enjoy OOC banter.

3. I usually write 3+ paragraphs.

4. I do some writing in my spare time, so you can expect an acceptable level of literacy.

5. I'm online fairly often, and tend to reply once or multiple times a day.

7. I like to brainstorm ideas with potential partners.

8. I'm inclined towards PMs or emails, but am open to using something else such as Discord or threads.

9. Plot/smut ratio will vary. If I had to give a number I would say between 70/30 - 50/50.

That's pretty much it for what you can expect from me. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

KINKS

- Size Play
- Breast Expansion
- Butt Expansion
- Female Muscle Growth
- Height Growth
- Male Shrinking
- Futa Growth
- Role-Reversal
- Animal Transformation
- Monster Transformation
- Demon Transformation
- Mental Changes
- Power Play
- Physical Domination
- Mental Domination
- New World Order

*Obviously, I enjoy physical transformation. I should mention that while I love the end result of said transformations, I also thoroughly enjoy the process.

**Some of these kinks are quite broad, and can encompass many things. For the sake of conciseness I won't include smaller, specific kinks. If you have any questions or want clarification on something specific, just ask.

***Further, I should mention that while it seems like I'll often play a sub, there are situations where I'll be willing to dom. I also see said binary as more of a dynamic, constantly changing spectrum then something static.

****There are very few things I won't do; toilet play, mutilation and the like.

A NOTE ON PAIRINGS

I would include pairings, but I don't have many preferences. I believe most pairings can be interesting given the right situation or narrative. As such, if you have any preferences then let me know!

PLOTS

A Night at the Gym - Two friends often work out together late at night at the same gym. It's a 24-hr gym, and they are often the only ones there due to their odd hours. For the most part they have always been very competitive.

One night, something happens which causes MC to shrink and YC to grow (height/muscle growth focussed). This could either be caused by YC or caused by something out of our characters control. It could occur steadily throughout the RP or be triggered and occur in spurts.

How their behaviour changes, their reactions to these changes, and what they decide to do about it is up in the air.

A First Date - YC will have had a huge crush on MC for a long time. Finally, YC will have worked up the courage to ask MC out. MC agrees, but YC finds out they have very specific preferences (either extremely curvy, tall, muscular, or any combination of the three).

YC decides to try out a controversial new drug to better adapt to these preferences. However, as the date progresses things go poorly, and in a panic YC ends up heavily overdosing on this new drug.

The result is animal tf and growth. YC ends up changing way more than they intended, physically and mentally. I'm thinking it could be a cow tf (curvy), bull tf (muscular), or something else we could agree upon later.

A Night In - Our characters would be an established couple. However, things haven't been going well as MC is rather domineering while YC is quite timid. This all changes one night as something happens that will change our characters roles within the relationship drastically.

YC will have had enough, and snaps. The result is a demon/monster tf. YC will transform (slowly, gradually, quickly, in spurts, we can decide) into a demon or monster, and will in turn decide to get revenge on MC. We can decide on what that revenge will be. If interested we could also have YC develop certain powers.

To be Aroused is to be a Beast - This would take place in a reality where as women get aroused, they slowly transform into different animals. This could become a harem or simply involve MC going on various conquests. Ya, I understand this one is wish fulfillment on my part :p

Anyway, MC would be a man who gives off special pheromones when aroused, that arouse nearby women. These kinds of males would be very rare (maybe 1 in 10,000). Most of this RP would be him going through his daily life, interacting with the various women in his life. There are a lot of different things we could discuss about how this plot would/could work.

Revenge - By some means, MC would gain the ability to alter women's bodies however he wanted. I'd like to focus on a scene where he gets back at a bully in his life or a bitchy boss. Pretty much someone that was previously in a position of power over him, and abused it.

This could be rather short term, and involves MC being a dom. He would use this opportunity to change YC however he wants, and it would focus on humiliation quite a bit.

End of the Line - This one could become rather intense. I don't have many specific plot details but it would involve a couple, with the end goal being YC eventually controls MC completely. YC would eventually gain enough power to shape MCs reality, trap him in a pocket dimension, or whatever else we can think of.

Think of a our characters starting as a regular couple, but ending up in a situation where YCs level of power rivals a goddess.

The Game World - The world's first completely immersive VR system has been released. MC, being a gamer, snatches it up immediately. YC, either a wife or girlfriend of MC, decides to join him on his first session. YC can also be a gamer, or indifferent to games.

What they experience is not what they expected. I'm imagining they somehow become trapped in a game world, we can specifics on this, and have to progress in order to escape.

However, something will occur that results in YCs avatar becoming more and more powerful while mine doesn't, or even regresses. This could result in whatever dynamic comes naturally, or what we could agree on beforehand.

How the World Could Work - This is a big one, and would definitely be long-term.

Our world starts to change, as something causes all women to get bigger and stronger while the opposite happens to men. I'd like to play an established couple, and explore how both their relationship and society as a whole changes as a result. These changes could occur over days, weeks or months, and be slow and constant or somehow be triggered in spurts.

There are a lot of other things that could be included to make men become dependant on women. Changes could become more and more extreme as we progress. Could also include animal tf or other tf if we're so inclined.

***As a variation, our characters could jump into other realities where women are increasingly bigger than men. Could be interesting to explore already established realities where differences between men and women are more extreme with each jump.

Further, we could either elect to have our characters both be aware of their changing realities, or simply have MC be aware. In the latter instance, YC would see each new reality as being the way things have always worked.

ANYWAY, those are all the plots I have for now. I'll add more as inspiration strikes me.

If you have any ideas, plots or thoughts that don't fall into these plots feel free to let me know!

I know a lot of my preferences can be pretty odd, but if you're looking to play something a little different I may be what you're looking for. I hope to hear from all you amazing people! Thanks for sticking with me this far :D

Last edited:
Another bump
[automerge]1559777426[/automerge]
Badumps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom