Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A World of Orgasm Harvesters Chatter Thread

Hahaha, You guys are taking to the chatter thread just fine! Sorry I wasn't around today. It's mostly interactions between characters, but I'll make a few posts today where necessary to facilitate things.

I'm down. Looks like Kaoru is online as well. I'm sure she and Issy will have plenty to discuss about their plans of resistance!

Sorry that I've been so busy guys. Haven't really had a chance to post. Don't let that stop you guys from continuing, though.

I'm just giving people time to react to poor Collette haha the nurse wants to keep testing her but can't XD

Hey guys. I'm gonna be out of town this weekend. Preparing for this trip is part of the reason I've been so busy this week, too. This RP is as much all of yours as it is mine, so you all should feel comfortable continuing to roleplay in my absence. Whether that's just your characters interacting or one of you stepping up and facilitating a harvester encounter is entirely up you. (The latter would be exciting to come home to! Haha) My character has stepped away, so you don't have to worry about writing around Jude. Anyway, hope you guys have fun, whatever it is you decide to do!

OOF! I've been so busy and stressed with finals and work that I haven't even been visiting Bluemoon xI!!! I think I'm going to continue to be pretty darn inactive at least until school ends in a few weeks, but I'll see if I can make a quick reply to the group RP rn.

Well, things have kinda grinded to a stop. If this is the natural stopping point, then that's fine. Unless anyone is still interested in continuing.

Back
Top Bottom