Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Subs and a Domme (Mistress MessedupRP, Samanthab, CindyHarrison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy continued to make gurgling noises as she buck her pelvis up and down, matching the woman's finger thrusts....
The thought of being fucked and dominated by her own sister both made her nervous and excited, but not as much as being with this remarkable woman...she knew every arousal spot on Kathy's body, from the side of her neck to her pussy.
Kathy knew the only way she could do as Christine suggested would be to somehow return to where her and her sister were seperated. What if Sara refused to go with her? what if the woman her sister was with refused to let her go?

Kathy continued to moan as the woman played....finally, she felt it.....her body stiffened and she groaned oudly through the gag.

"MMMMMMMUPH!"...."MMMMMMMMPH!!"
she came like a fountain then her body flopped back on the bed.
Kathy knew already what she wanted and needed. She decided...as soon as her gag was removed she would ask....no, beg to stay with Christine....she wanted to be the woman's owned property, her own personal sex slave....

Sara did her best to bend over but the way she was strung up made that difficult, but she did manage it somewhat. She felt Sam's spit hit her asshole as the other woman began to massage her ass and she let out a small needy moan. Sara was more than a bit of an ass slut, she loved taking it hard up the ass and gripped the ropes holding her cuffed hands up tightly. She felt the finger begin to penetrate her back door and her back arched as she hissed and let out a slow moan of pleasure, trying to thrust herself back onto the finger harder.

She then felt another hand sneak its way around to her front and begin playing with her clit. A pleasurable shiver ran down her spine and she panted out. "Why wait until next time Mistress, Im perfectly willing to go now. I...I think my engine may need a lot more work than we previously thought dont you."

The thrusting got harder and Sara's whole body was shaking as she strggled to stay on her feet. she was gasping and panting like the whore she knew she was as Sam pounded her finger into her ass and she said. "Yes Mistress, I understand. Im yours...Im yours."

Sam smirked and gave a quick smack to Sara's ass. "Yeah. The cars not doing well. Not well at all. I think we ought to get you and that car over to my place for a better tune up." Sam grabbed several length of rope and began tying Sara up. She bound her so the girlcouldn't move, then she added a ball-gag so she couldn't talk.

Sam picked Sara up and carried her over her shoulder, casually walking with the bound girl through the garage. She opened the back door of Sara's own car and layed her down in the backseat. She left and came back with her clothes, tossing them in too. Sam had gotten the keys out already and since the serpentine belt had been fixed, she climbed into the car and pulled out of the garage.

The young mechanic smiled as she drove. "God damn. If I didn't know better, I'd have said I rebuilt this baby. She drives like a dream. You've got some talent, even if you are a fucking slut." She laughed, "I don't mind though... Because you're my slut, and right about now, your sister's probably becoming Christine's slut, but dont worry about her. This is about you and me."

Christine smiled as she felt Kathy cum around her fingers. She lifted up her glistening fingers and sucked them clean one by one. "Mm, what a delicious taste. On second thought, fuck your sister. I don't really want to share. Not yet at least." She giggled and ran her hand down Kathy's cheek. "Such a pretty girl with such a dirty mind. You'll do well as my slave." She pinched and pulled on one of Kathy's nipples, smirking as she did.

"You'll continue your college. I expect good grades from you, if you do get good grades I'll come by your campus and take you out for long weekends, holidays and a few long nights of sexual bliss. Ill also find a girl at your school. Someone fit to car for you and dominate you in my stead, someone who can follow my orders and fuck you like the slut you are." She smirked and started untying Kathy. She tied her up in a new way. A rope harness around her chest, it held her arms behind her back and put a bit of squeezing pressure on her breasts.

Christine removed her gag for only a second before replacing it wth a big dildo gag. The dildo protruding from the front of the gag, away from Kathy's face. The older woman smiled softly. "That fits you well. For being such a bad girl and cumming without permission, you ought to be punished."

Christine removed her clothes entirely and stood naked. She sat down on the edge of the bed and moved Kathy to her knees on the floor. Christine spread her legs wide and curled a finger at her slave. "Come here baby. You're going to fuck my pussy with that dildo toy and if you're good, I might sit on your face and let you lick me. If, you're good."

When Kathy got close enough, Christine smirked and clipped a leash onto her collar. She gave it a soft tug and nodded. "Yeah. You're perfect for this. Having you bound, leashed and collared is how you ought to be." She smirked again.

Kathy loved Christine's manipulative ways and her tit binding did nothing to change it. She pretended to have a need to escape, struggling, wriggling her torso back forth. She was putting on a show for Christine but the truth was, the little sub loved being tied and gagged and this woman knew how to push all her buttons.

The dildo gag almost made the girl look comical with the black rubber penis sticking out from her mouth.
She waited till the woman spread her legs and began to push the penis into her pussy, bobbing her head back and forth.

She knew the woman thought her plans were attractive, but the truth was, Kathy decided she had finally found the perfect Mistress for her. She was ready right now to chuck all the college and devote her life to pleasing this woman. She didn't want to wait till weekends came along....as soon as the gag was removed she would beg and plead to stay.....

Sara willingly opened her mouth for the gag, giving Sam a foxy grin before it forced her mouth open. She grunted and pulled against the restraints, trying to keep the smile on behind the gag even as she felt Sam unlock her wrists and pull them down behind her back. She let out a soft moan as she felt the rope bite her skin and start wrapping around her arms. Then she felt Sam push her arms against her back and wrap the rope several times around her waist. Sara grunted as Sam pulled it tight, constricting her waist slightly and turned her head to watch the woman.

Soon Sam was onto Sara's legs. She used one length for her ankles and another for mid thigh, ensuring that Sara would not be able to move. Sara's legs were pressed tightly together and she felt her juices flowing down them. Moaning again she wriggled her fingers trying to get one to her ass, but she wasnt quite able to do it. Sara let out a squeal as Sam lifted her up and over her shoulder, carrying her like a sack of wheat and Sara struggled playfully, pretendig she was a kidnap victem until she was put in the back of her own car.

"Arphu," She was trying to ask Sam to be careful with her car while driving but it only came out as a garbled confusion of words. She tried to sit up but Sam threw her Sara's clothes in the back on top of the bound girl and all Sara could do was cry out impotently. Then she felt the car start and begin to move. She was excited to see Sam's dungeon.

Sam glanced back at Sarah. "I'm not sure what im more excited to ride. This lovely car, or that lovely girl tied up in the back." She chuckled and focused on the road. "I have the perfect little place to keep you when you're here. A nice cage for my new slut." She chuckled again and drove a bit faster, ocasionally commenting on how well the car handled or her plans for what she would do to Sarah.

Soon, she pulled the car into her driveway and climbed out, grabbing Sarah from the back and tossing her over her shoukder again. Sam carried the naked and bound girl from the car, through the front door in broad daylight. She didn't stop for anything except to unlock the front door. Sam came to a black door and quickly unlocked that as well, pushing it open to reveal a flight of stairs going down.

Sam carried Sarah downstairs and flipped the lights, the badement was large and relatively clean. This area was dedinitely the dungeon Sam had been talking about. There were mounts all over the floor, some bolted to the wall. Whips and floggers hanging from racks on the walls and workbenches of toys and equipment. Sam untied Sara and put her down on the floor. She looked her over once and nodded. "When I see you again, I want you to change your piercings. Silver barbells are what I like, on your nipples and your clit." She began walking toward one end of the room and motioned for Sara to follow.

Sam stopped in front of a steel cage with a flat, solid bottom and top. Each was made of one inch thck metal and the bars were about an inch in diameter each. Sam opened the door and motioned Sara inside. Once in, Sam cuffed Sara's wrists to the bars behind her, forcing her to push her chest forward, then her calves and ankles wete cuffed to the bars on the side so her legs were spread wide. Sam pushed a ring gag into Sara's mouth, then took a little egg vibrator and turned it to the lowest setting.

She pushed the toy into Sara's pussy and grinned. "I want you nice and wet when I get back. I'm going to get a shower and change, then Ill really start training you." She closed and locked the cage, then she took a controller and pushed a button, there was a mechanical whirring and the cage ascended a few feet of the ground. "automatic winch. Anchored to each corner of the cage to keep you stable. Now be good, don't cum and dont push that toy out of your pussy or Ill have to punish you." She smirked and left the room, walking up the stairs and giving Sarah a little wave befote the door slammed shut.

Meanwhile, Christine was moaning from the way that Kathy fucked her with the gag. She loved looking into that young girl's big beautiful eyes and seeing her desire to submit. It made Christine so aroused and she wanted so badly to continue with Kathy.

Christine removed the dildo gag and replaced it with a steel ring gag, forcing Kathy's mouth open. The older woman pushed Kathy onto her back and climbed on top of her. She held up a dildo and lightly smacked Kathy's cheek with it. "This will be the first of many toys that will ravage your tight pussy, some of my previous slaves said this was their favorite, I'm curious if you'll feel the same. For now though, how about you get it nice and wet."

Christine pushed the dildo slowly into Alice's mouth, making her suck the toy and use her saliva as lube for it.

All the plans that Sam shared with Sara on that drive as she lay tightly bound and squirming just made Sara all the wetter, she tried to position herself so her juices wouldnt get all over her seats but it was no use. she moaned loudly in frustration and desire. From the plans it seemed though Sam hadnt actually confirmed that she wanted Sara to come back on a permanent basis. Well why the fuck not. Her new job was one that allowed her to work from home, basically designing what would be needed on computers and sending them off, so she could live anywhere.

And maybe she would spend some more time in Sam's shop. Getting to work on cars was about as fun a job as she could think of. Truthfully Sara was already mentally packing the stuff left at her parents house and at her college apartment. And she was sure she could find a place here. the drive didnt take long and soon Sam was butting the car in park and turning it off. they were still outside when she opened the back door and pulled Sara out hauling her over her shoulder. Sara moaned and looked around frantically but truthfully her pussy was already soaked and the thought of being caught like this actually did make her wetter.

She was carried inside and down a set uf steps into a basement, after being deposited on the floor Sam went about untying her but didnt take the gag from her mouth. She then gesture for a cage for Sara to crawl int. She did and immediately found herself bound to it, her chest sticking out and her legs wide. She moaned loudly in disappointment when told she would have to wait for Sam to shower. Her moan turned into a whimper as she looked at Sam pleadingly. She needed this so badly, it was driving her crazy.

The vibrator was slipped inside her pussy and turned on. It elicited a grunt from Sara but nothing more. She watched longingly as Sam left the room. Then she was left alone with nothing but the vibrations from her pussy to occupy her. But soon she felt the little vibe begin to slip. Sara grunted again, she was so wet down there and she was angled in such a way that it made it very hard to keep things from slipping out. She moaned and struggled trying to keep it in, clenching her pussy around it but it kept slipping!

Her tits bound tightly, the penis gag in her mouth and tied up, Kathy was in erotic heaven. She continued to moan and wriggle around, knowing it aroused both of them.
Christine felt so supple and warm as she got on top of her.....when the penis gagged was removed, Kathy wasted no time. She already saw the ring gag and knew it would be in her mouth in minutes. She HAD to tell Christine quickly.

"Mistress," she begged. "please....I don't want to go back home, I don't want to go to college....I want to stay with you and be your sex slave. Leash and collar me, imprison me in your house 24/7, tie me up and fuck me in every room, whatever pleases you...."

By then the ring gag was in place. As she was face fucked with the dildo, she hoped Christine would accept her proposal....meanwhile she was excited, knowing where the dildo was going afterwards.....

Sam showered quickly and changed into a tiny black bra and thong with high heeled black leather boots. She walked back down into the basement and smiled at the sight of Sara. It felt so good, coming down to the dungeon that was usually empty and seeing a sexy woman bound and eager to submit.

Sara walked towards her quite lackadaisically, as soon as she reached the cage, the little vibrating toy finally wriggled free and fell on the floor of the cage with a 'clang!' Sara shook her head as she opened the cage. "Too bad. You almost kept it inside. Almost. I think for that, you'll need a punishment. I'll do that later though. In the meantime..." Sam unlocked the ball gag and pulled it out, putting her hand around Sarah neck to hold her and leaning in to kiss her.

Sam made out with Sara, slowly releasing her from the cages bindings as she did. Sam eventually guided her out and onto the dungeon floor. "God you're just perfect. Now, be even more perfect and climb up on the exam table." Sam motioned to a metal table with shackles on each corner. Sam locked Sara in place, spread eagle. The young mechanic wasted no time, dragging a hand up Sara's body, caressing a breast or trading her pussy. She pinched one of her nipples and slowly tongued the other. "I'm gonna sit on that pretty little face, but only if you beg for it like a good girl." She smirked and used her hand to tease Sara's pussy.

Back in Christine's house, the dominatrix laughed as Kathy begged to stay. It was cute, how quickly she fell into lust for the dominant woman. Cute and exploitable. Christine slipped her hand into Kathy's hair and began thrusting a bit faster. "ooh, I'm sorry little slut. But I'm not going to budge. I'll take you during the summer, and some holidays, but I won't be making you mine just yet. I have a promise to keep."

The older woman grabbed her phone and dialed a number, waiting patiently on the line and continuing to fuck Kathy's mouth. "Hi Vanessa, its me... Yeah, come over to my house. I have someone here that I think you'll like... Okay, see you in a little bit." She hung up the phone and set it aside.

"Where was I?" Christine asked. She pulled out of Kathy's mouth and pushed her onto her back, sliding the dildo into her pussy. "Ah yes. I want you to finish your eduction. It will go by quickly if you have a mistress at college with you. But, I can't just recruit any dominant college slut. I need one that will defer time and always give my little college girl pet, you, back to her proper owner, me. So... I think its best to keep this in the family. My niece will be here soon and you'll be introduced to each other. She's such a dominant girl. She must have gotten it from her father, I played with my sister all the time before she got married, a little bit less after. She's a submissive at heart, just like you Kathy. A girl who needs to be demeaned and used."

Christine slapped Kathy's breasts. "I can't go to your school, but I can act through my niece. She'll do what I tell her and make sure you're never without a dominant hand." As Christine spoke, she tucked Kathy with the dildo, moving over her until she was holding herself up and fucking her slave, their faces inches apart. She leaned in and kissed Kathy. Pushing her tongue past the gag and into Kathy's mouth. As they kissed and fucked, Christine moved a few probing fingers to Kathy's asshole, gently prodding the tight entrance.

Sara tried to clench her pussy around the vibrating device, she could feel it sliding out ever so slowly, she was panting, her wntire body covered in sweat from the sexual arousal and the effort of keeping the vibrator right where it was. She was so wet though her juices were helping to make the toy even more slippery. She let out a high pitched moan and her eyes squeezed shut in concentration. Sara's whole body bucked. The device wasnt high enough to allow the poor red head to cum, but it was driving her crazy.

Hearing the door to the basement slam Sara opened her eyes and looked up to see Sam walking down the stairs in a black bra, thong and knee high leather boots. The sight so amazed Sara that she stopped clenching and the vibe fell to the cage floor with a clang that made Sara wince. The red head winced again when Sam mentioned punishment fore her failure but as a dutiful sub she knew that it was right. Her first Mistress had taught her well.

As the gag was taken from her mouth and Sam kissed her passionately Sara moaned into it, smiling as she returned the kiss with equal passion. She felt the restraints release and she crawled out of the cage and allowed herself to be guided to the exam chair where she was quickly strapped down. "Please Mistress, let this lowly slave have the pleasure of licking your delicious cunt," she whimpered as she looked up with pleading eyes at Sam. She began to smile again, then felt Sam's fingers on her own pussy and let out a sharp gasp, arching her back in pleasure.

Kathy was both in total arousal and frustration. With the ring gag in place, all that came out of her mouth was gurgling sounds....she was impressed with this woman. She actually wanted Kathy to return to school, get a college education and make something of herself. Her niece would just be icing on the cake, dominating the young girl.
As she continued to be face fucked, the dildo slipping effortlessly into her mouth, then followed up by Christine's tongue, Kathy moaned and wriggled around. By now the rope harness tightly wound around her tits had managed to strangle them nicely, swelling them up, turning them a light purple and her nipples jutted out like rocks.

If the woman's niece was anything like the woman, Kathy would be dominated.

Sam loved the way Sara begged, the way she looked bound, she loved Sara naked in general. She felt her pussy get wet at sound of her voice and the way she begged. Sam didn't hesitate. She slowly took off her bra, tossing it aside, then she slid her panties off and pressed them to Sara's nose. "Mm, smell your mistress. I am your goddess, slut. You worship me completely."

She climbed onto the table, hovering her crotch just out of the reach of Sara's mouth and tongue. "Ooh, almost there. Open wide now. Open wide and take it!" She plopped herself down, her pussy perfectly settled over Sara's lips. The mechanic moaned as her slave began licking her cunt, sucking on her pussy.

Sam turned around so she was facing Sara's body and leaned down over her, her fingers sliding down between Sara's legs and beginning to stroke and rub her pussy before finally plunging two fingers into her wet folds. "Ooh, dirty bitch. You're good at eating pussy, slut. You must be one real fucking whore."

Christine smirked softly, continuing to fuck Kathy into submission. She slid two fingers into the ring of Kathy's gag, "lick my fingers baby, give them a nice little tongue bath." She glanced at the clock beside the bed and smiled. "mm, your sister isn't back yet. Who would have thought there would be two little submissive pets in a single family."

She leamed in, adding a third finger to Kathy's mouth, "until your big sissy comes to get you, you're mine. My little pet, even after you're gone. You'll still be mine." She slapped Kathy's tied tits, "but I think that you don't mind that, you don't mind being an owner bitch. Owned by me, and rented by my beautiful niece."

Kathy continued to sluurrp away at the fingers inserted through the O ring....she almost gagged at the mentioning of her sister.
Holy SHIT, what would Sara do if she came in and saw her gagged, nude and titty tied?
she struggled and writhed around, her strangled tits jiggling as she moved, by now a nice shade of purple....her nipples were almost 2 inches long by now....
Kathy winced, making gurgling sounds as her tits were slapped.

The bound slave nodded her head in agreement....she still hadn't met Christine's niece and she was sure the girl waqs just as dominant as the woman said, but by now Kathy had fallen for Christine. School no longer had any interest with her. Kathy was already dreaming of being the woman's sex slave. She didn't want to leave...she wanted to be at this woman's side 24/7, even if it meant Christine keeping her here.....she'd be more than happy to be her live in housemaid, naked collared and kept leashed indoors. What would it take to convince her? Once the gag was removed she'd try her best to convince her....she had to do it before Sara came and took her away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom