Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Subs and a Domme (Mistress MessedupRP, Samanthab, CindyHarrison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samanthab

Super-Earth
Sara turned up the music for the new Judas Priest Album, “Firepower”, it was incredible, after all this time those old men still hadn’t lost it, if anything age had improved them. Placing her hands back on the steering wheel of her old Dodge Charger she pressed her foot down on the gas, speeding up past the speed limit. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her younger sister, Kathy frowning. Maybe it was from the speed, maybe the music. Sara didn’t know or really care. She and Kathy were…well they had never really seen eye to eye.

Sure Sara cared for her younger sister, even at times liked hanging out with her. But call it annoyance toward her sister at the moment or just an older siblings prerogative to annoy their younger siblings but that’s what Sara was doing. Was it mature, hell no. Was it fun, fuck the hell yes! When she had turned up the music it had cut off what Kathy was saying, which suited Sara just fine. She really didn’t feel like talking about their parents or their desires to marry them both off, though it seemed more increasingly like they couldn’t wait to marry Sara off. Shaking her head at how clueless her parents actually could be Sara’s red tresses shifted around her shoulders. She had cut it just recently. The front went down to her collarbone but it tapered up going back until it was only a little longer than where her head met her neck in the back.

She shifted in her seat as she kept a warry eye out for cops. She would have to change before they got home too. Her leather pants, black blouse, leather corset and leather jacket would not be greeted with much enthusiasm. Hey she had a thing for leather just like she had a thing for muscle cars. The cars she blamed on her dad, the leather…that was from somewhere else.

The song ended and with a sigh Sara turned it down so she and her sister could hear each other. “You want to talk, fine, we can talk, but every time you try to bring up mom and dad…” She pointed at the volume control. “Every time.” She repeated. In her mind she began thinking of how to explain the situation to Jake. They had to break up, but they had never come up with a contingency plan if they were forced to this, it would have to be something smart, her parents weren’t idiots after all.

RE: Two Subs and a Domme (Mistress MessedupRP, Samanthab, Dangerous Danielle2)

Kathy turned to her redheaded sister to say something but as always, it seemed that music or something else seemed to get in the way.
The Raven haired 19 year old looked over at her. Christ, could two siblings be this opposite? Sara was the older of the two, a fact of biology that to Kathy seemed unfair. Sara was the outgoing of the two, the first one to act on a dare, the first one to do the unexpected. She was the son that their father always wanted but never had. Sara knew her way around an auto engine more than most men.

Kathy on the other hand was a girly girl, mother's darling daughter from the start. She always wore lace bras and panties, pantyhose when it got cold. She had a softer but slightly higher in pitch voice than her sister...a perfect 'feminine' voice.

The one thing they had in common was still suprisingly a secret to their parents....they were both lesbians. Just a year ago at 18, Kathy embraced it but she knew Sara was a lady lover for years, a secret they both swore to take to their graves. The one thing the girls agreed on was not to bring girls home....not only would their parents not approve but neither one wanted to know what the other's taste in lovers were like.

"No," she said shaking her head. "not gonna talk about mom and dad right now...."
Kathy smiled. Sara always had a change of clothes stashed in the car. The change in clothing was like night and day....

It wasnt that Sara didnt love their parents. They had been great...for the most part. Sara had always been treated as the son of the family, something that when she was younger she had in truth resented, but as she grew she embraced being the tomboy and she had found a lot in common with her father, more so than she ever had with her mother. Once or twice she had even debated coming out of the closet to him, but she...she just couldnt. Even though she knew he would still love her, she knew he would never understand.

Her sister on the other hand had known about Sara's sexual interest since Sara was seventeen. She had caught her making out with another girl at the time, nothing serious, just a bit of fun. But Sara had sworn Kathy to secrecy. Then just last year Kathy had confided in her about her own attraction to women. They had both promised to keep each others secret and furthermore never bring someone home. That last part was more Kathy's idea but even still Sara was fine with it. IT was no fucking buisness of Kathys who Sara went out with.

Keeping her mind on Jake and what they would do about that time bomb Sara turned toward Kathy and said. "So what did you want to talk about? You looked like you had something on your mind." Trying to get anything out of Kathy most of the time was like pulling teeth without Novocain. Hard, frustrating, usually not worth the effort and sometimes bloody, but her sister really did look...well unusual, there was something on her mind.

Suddenly a cough came from the engine and it began to sputter. "Fuck! The hell is wrong, I just tuned this thing up two weeks ago." The car jerked and sputtered again and began to lose speed. Looking up Sara saw the outline of a town and pressed the pedal to the metal, she knew it was doing more harm than good, but the town was so close. "Come on sweetie, come on, just make it to the town," she murmered to the car, stroking its dashboard. "You can do it, please just a little more."

The town crept closer and closer as Sarah and Kathy's car sputtered to a stop. They were on the edge of town, conveniently close to a mechanic shop. The shop seemed a bit old, but the sign out front was well kept, a red sign with yellow letters "Sam's Mechanic" there was a bright red 1963 mustang sitting outside in a parking lot, the garage door was rolled open and the sound of power tools working emanated from inside.

A young woman walked out of the garage, dressed in a dirty white tank top and overalls. she pulled a red bandana from a back pocket and wiped her forehead, glancing over toward the road she noticed the car sitting out front and was moved by a mix of curiosity and a desire to ogle the old Charger that she was looking at. As the woman got closer, Sarah and Kathy could see that she was quite cute. She had a large bust that bulged out of her overalls, a slight tan that was made darker by the coat of dust and grease that smiled her hands and arms. Her face was pretty and her dark hair was pulled into a messy bun at the back of her head. She didn't seem much older than Sara.

She glanced from the car to the two women inside, raising an eyebrow and stepping over to the window. She leaned down and looked inside, "you two alright, or are you just stopping by to admire my shop?"

Kathy looked over at her sister then patted the dashboard as well.....
"C'mon baby," she chanted...."please get us there...."

Upon seeing the shop she looked over at Sara. To her sister, it probably looked like automotive heaven. To her however, it looked more like a scene out of some old black and white TV show....she half expected to see an 'Andy Griffith' yokel come out to greet them.

But it wasn't a man than came out, it was a woman. She looked young, maybe around her sister's age....
"a grease monkey," Kathy whispered then giggled....."she looks your type Sara...."
She didn't really know exactly what kind of girl her sister was attracted to, but Kathy suspected her sister gravitated more toward this type of woman. Kathy's taste resembled the way she herself was....feminine and girly, the 'Barbie doll' type and this one was definitely not it.

They made it to an automotive shop, good thing too the needle had gone up on the oil gauge showing the engine was overheatong, but it had just been for that last quarter of a mile. If she was lucky the engine wasnt shot.

Looking up Sara saw the woman Kathy was talkong about and her heart did a little dance in her chest. She would never say so to Kathy but this was her type of girl. Swallowing and trying to hide her blush she glared at her sister before turning off the ignition. Popping the hood she got out and opened it up.

Taking a quick look at the engine Sara almost immediatly spotted the problem. The Serpentine Belt had come off. "Fuck!" She muttered, resisting the urge to kick her baby. She knew she had checked that. Looking up as the woman called out Sara turned to her and said. "Car broke down, you wouldnt happen to have Serpentine Belts for sail and some tools I could borrow?"

The girl leaned over the open engine, bracing one hand against the propped-up hood. Let's see... Yeah, I have a few lying around. But you can't touch my tools. Last person who fucked with my tools broke my angle grinder and now I'm a bit touchy about them. I have a car I'm just finishing up on. We can push yours into the garage and I'll get that serpentine belt replaced real quickly." She helped Sara push the car from the back, letting Kathy steer. It slid into the garage next to a 1974 E type Jag.

The woman stood back and smiled at Sara. "This is a lovely car. My name's Sam by the way." She offered her hand to Sara and shook with a smile. "I'll be back in a second with the belt, I'm just gonna tell the lady waiting for her car that I'm finished. She trotted off into a doorway, she thought the two looked cute. The one in the car was okay, but the one with the leather was a total sex bomb. Sam liked the girly girls from time to time, but she was always willing to welcome someone like her into bed. She walked into the waiting room and nodded to the single woman sitting there, "your car'a ready, also... There's some new meat you might like sampling."

Sam came back out a few moments later with another woman in tow. This lady looked to be in her mid-late thirties, she had deep red hair that went down to her shoulder blades and was dressed in a white dress. Sam shut the hood and the woman smirked, "thank you so much Sam. I'm really thankful, I could never do this stuff myself."

Sam nodded, "no problem. Always glad to help so long as you're glad to pay."

The woman chuckled then turned her attention to Kathy. "Hello there, I love you dress. It looks great on you! But I think it would look better if you had a pair of stockings to go with it." She smirked, "I'm Christine Sertan it's very nice to meet you."

While Christine spoke with Kathy, Sam has set to work on the car. "I've been working here since my dad died. He was the Sam who built this garage, I took over and kept the name. I still have his stockpile. There are a few other cars you might like, if you're willing to stay a bit longer and let me give you the grand tour." She smirked at Sara and winked playfully, she liked teasing a girl, but she wanted to make her attraction clear at the same time.

As Kathy steered the car into the garage, she noticed a beautiful Jag in the slot next to them. Kathy didn't know one end of an engine from the other but she knew the Jag was expensive.
As the garage owner brought a woman out from the waiting area, the lady seemed to look straight at Kathy. The 19 year old raven haired girl looked almost embarrassed....the woman wore what was obviously an expensive dress and all Kathy had on was a pink mini skirt and a yellow blouse.

"Uh, thank you," Kathy replied, a little suprised at what the woman said. 'look better with stockings'? was this woman flirting with her?
"Nice to meet you too," she continued. "we.....uh,...broke down a little ways from here...that's my sister Sara talking to the garage owner...."

Kathy looked over at Sara....yeah, this 'Sam' character is just the type her sister would go for.....

Sara frowned for a moment, she really didnt like anyone working on her car but her, but well...she didnt have much of a choice. "Just so you know Ill probably backseat mechanic the entire time." Going over to the drivers window she looked in. "Kathy you steer while we push." Then she got behind tbe car with Sam and helped guide it in. "The names Sara, the girl steering is my younger sister, Kathy," she gruntes as they pushed it into the garage.

As Sam left Sara couldnt stop herself from admiring the mechanics ass, fantasising about licking it or anything else Sam told her to do. Despite her tough chick exterior, Sam had found over the years that she was a sexual submissive and loved being dominated.

Turning back to her car Sam bent low over the hood again hoping to give Sam a nice view of her ass when she came back oit. She smirked when she heard the door open and Sam talking to another woman. The conversation wasnt long amd soon she found Sam by her side ahain talking more cars. "Why Sam are you trying to seduce me?" Her fingers brushed the back of Sam's hand. "Cause it may just be working."

Sam smirked at Sara. "Well, if I am... I doubt you'd really mind if I did this?" She placed her hand over Sara's and lesned in, kissing her under the cover of the hood. "I couldn't help but notice you had such a lovely trunk. Maybe you'd let me get a closer look? I'd really love to... Get a good look under your hood." She chuckled again and winked at her own terrible innuendo.

Sam stood up and shook her head, "yeah this is gonna e a few hours. Im sorry girls, Sara, if you'd like I can certainly use a helping hand."

Christine took her opportunity. She put a hand on Kathy's shoulder, "I have an idea. Kathy, you can come home with me. I'm sure you'll be bored to death here. I have some lovely clothes that I think will fit you perfectly. Your sister can pick you up once the repairs are done."

Sam nodded, "yeah. I know where Christine's house is. I can guide you back there after the... Repairs."

Christine smiled at Kathy, "there. That will be much more entertaining don't you think?"

Kathy looked over at her sister. It seemed that her and this 'Sam' person was enjoying themselves. She was tempted to remind her that they should call their parents but at the same time the lady calling herself Christine came up close.

Kathy once again was tempted to say something to her now flirtacious sister, but after Christine offered to take her home with her, she thought to herself, 'screw it!....Sara looks more like she's involved with Sam, why should she be the only one?'

Christine sounded like a feminine woman, something that the raven haired 19 year old found attractive.
"Yes Christine," she called out loud enough so her sister could hear. "why don't I go home with you?"

The kiss was wonderful, the best that Sara had been given in a while. Lately all her...romantic interactions had been one night disappointments, no one could give her what she needed. No one was willing, but Sam was setting her pussy into overdrive just with a kiss. She grinned as Sam broke contact and pulled out her phone as Sam announced it would be a few hours. Despite what Kathy thought Sara was relatively responsible, their parents were expecting them and would get worried.

She sent a quick text to her dad explaining that their car had broke down giving the name of the town ad that it would be a few hours wait to get it up and running. Still if things went well here...well who knew what could happen in the future. She sent the message and put her phone back in her pocket. she vaguely heard Kathy say that she was going with the other woman and Sam assured her she knew where she lived. Sara waved her off before turning back to Sam. "I believe there was some mention of looking under my hood? Now while I can assure you the outside looks great its been a while since its seen any great service."

Christine smiled and put an arm around Kathy's shoulder, she helped her into the passenger side of her car and quickly pulled away. She smiled at Kathy as they drove, "you'll really like what I have, and anything you want is yours. Completely free. I even have some lovely lingerie that I think would look gorgeous on you." She placed a hand on Kathy's thigh and winked at her, driving a little bit faster.

Back at the garage, Sam watched until Christine's car was out of sight. Then she proceeded to close the garage door and turned back to Sara. "Haven't had maintenance? Well, good thing I'm a mechanic." She smirked and walked to Sara, sliding her hands over the girls hips and down to her ass. Sam kissed Sara again, she slipped her tongue into Sara's mouth and pushed her tongue into submission.

Sam pulled away a bit and smiled. "Your mouth tastes great. I hope other parts taste even better. I hope you don't mind Sara, but I like control, in my garage and especially in the bedroom. I hope you don't mind. So, how about I take you to the back and I can get started on that tune up. If I'm your new.mechanic, I want to get very familiar with it." She smirked and kissed Sara again.

Kathy smiled nervously as they drove off, watching as the garage vanished behind them. Yeah, Sara had her bitchy moments, but they were still sisters and she wasn't sure this time if being seperated was such a good idea.
Kathy was a submissive but her partners were usually around the same age....this time an older woman was involved and even though she's been overly nice to her, Kathy suspected that she might have a Domme streak in her....a good sub knows these things....

"please don't take this the wrong way," Kathy asked...."but why are you doing this for me?"
The young girl had been a submissive for a few partners but she had a different feeling with this woman. Maybe, just maybe she bit off more than she could chew.....

Sara had suspected this about Sam which was one of the reasons she had been so eager. But again she wasnt stupid, which was why she had sent the text. "Control is fine," she replied. "Never had much use for it myself." She grinned, the kiss had been great. Even if she hadnt of picked up on Sams desire to he in charge that kiss would have told her everything.

Wrapping her arms around Sara's shoulders she was kust about ready to let this woman do whatever she wanted to her bit a niggling thoight in the back of her mind kept divinding her attention. Kathy could be a brat, but Sara was still her older sister and very protective of her. She pit a finger up to Sam's lips. "Ive never had any complaints about how I taste before, but before we go any further. My sister is going to be all right, wont she? This lady shes with, she'll treat her ok?"

Christine smirked and rubbed Kathy's thigh a bit. "Well you see Kathy, I know you aren't stupid so Ill come right out and say it. I'm a dominant woman, a woman who married a man who already had a lovely daughter. My step-daughter and I were close, but when my husband died, we became even closer."

She pulled into the driveway of a lavish house and turned to face Kathy. "The other day, I saw on her computer some very... Interesting videos, it appears my stepdaughter has a bit of a dominant streak in her, just like her step-mom. I could tell you were a sub, and you're exactly her type. Its my daughter's birthday today and for her special day I want to get her something memorable, a first time as a domme."

She paused and put a hand on Kathy's cheek. "Now don't worry. I won't be forcing you to do this, but I know you want to. Deep down you want to try it. I'll be right there, I have experience and I'll make sure nothing gets out of hand. You'll be completely safe, in return Ill give you anything you want. All you have to do is help make my stepdaughter's birthday the best one she can have."

In the garage, Sam smiled at Sara and brushed some hair from her face, "that's sweet, you're making sure she's alright. Trust me, Christine wouldn't hurt a fly. Ill take you to see her in a few hours and she'll look even happier than before. Now stop worrying and come with me." Sam took Sara's hand and walked her toward the door at the back of the shop. She pressed Sara's back against the door, holding her wrists above her head. "I cant fucking help myself, I don't even want to wait to fuck you."

The niggling feeling was still there, call it over protectiveness of an older sibling, but Kathy was nineteen, she was an adult and there was something about Sam that made Sara want to trust her. She didnt seem like a bad person. Motivated to get what she wanted and certainly domineering, but thats what Sara wanted so it worked for her. She smiled at Sam. "Ok, I trust you." Maybe it was a little early to say that, but if there wasnt some form of trust then what she wanted, what she knew Sam wanted, well it just wouldnt work.

Sam's hand felt warm in hers and her smile didnt leave as even in their holding hands she could almost feel Sam's possessiveness taking over, Sara liked it. Liked that feeling of being owned, fuck it had been so long. She had not had a proper Mistress since she was...well since she was Kathy's age. Even as Sam pressed Sara up against the door, keeping her pinned the grin never left her face. She just leaned her head forward and gently kissed Sam's cheek before whispering in her ear. "Then do it...Mistress."

Kathy's suspicions proved correct.....the woman was a domme, and she obviously wanted the young girl.
Kathy had become a submissive for only a couple years less than she'd been a closet lesbian and still, although not sexually naive, had not experienced much. Instead of wanting her for herself, the woman wanted to give her to her stepdaughter as a birthday present!

The idea was kinda exciting but she was apprehensive. Usually there was some sort of playful, 'cat and mouse' seduction that served as a kind of foreplay before Kathy submitted but this was different. But then the 19 year old had an idea.....

"If you wouldn't mind," she suggested to the woman as they got out of the car and stepped into the house....."if I was a domme I know what I'd like....I could strip naked, you could ballgag me and tie me up, then when your stepdaughter opens her bedroom door....there I'll be..."

A lustful grin split Sam's face. She reached out a hand and rubbed Sara's cheek with it. "Well, if I had known you were that kind of girl, I would have bent you right over the car and taken you right there. Let your little sister get an eyeful of what a real woman looks like."

Sam pulled Sara in for a kiss, her tongue slipped into the redhead's mouth and pushed Sara's into submission. The mechanic fumbled for the handle to the door, eventually pushing the door open and shoving Sara inside. She ealkewd in after her and smiled, they were standing in a waiting room, there was a little table with some magazines, a leather couch and a few chairs. Sam left through a side door to her office and came back a aecond later with a leather leash and collar.

She'd had plenty of submissive women at her garage. Many thought that the busty mechanic was the sexiest thing alive and Sam used that to her advantage. She loved making the girly-girls bend down and submit to her, their adorable faces looking up at her with high expectations, expectations she never let down. But Sara was different, she was someone like Sam and that made it even better. Sam had a feeling that Sara would be more than just a quick fuck, and Sam was completely okay with that. She made this clesr with a single command, "strip for mistress."

Meanwhile, Christine sat in her car with Kathy. She didn't show it, but she was surprised her lie had actually succeeded. It was true that Chtistine was a dominant, and had once been married, but her late husband had never had any children, Christine had used the ploy as a means to begin seducing Kathy for herself.

She smiled sweetly regardless and put a hand on Kathy's shoulder. "That's a great idea love, such a smart girl. Im sure your owner must be very proud of you." She got out of the car and went to open the door for Kathy as well. She led Kathy by the hand to the front door and opened it into a very lovely house. The ceilings were high and everything was meticulously clean. Christine pointed to a staircase in the adjacent room, "go upstairs. The master bedroom is the only door opened, strip naked and wait for me in there."

Christine took off her dress in the foyer and glanced at a picture hanging on a wall. She had her arm around a brunette around Kathy's age. Her current favorite submissive. Christine smiled and looked down at herself and her lace thong and bra. She walked upstairs and into her bedroom, biting her lip as she gazed at Kathy. "My my, such a pretty girl." She walked over to the naked girl and put her hands on Kathy's hips, smiling down at her. "You look delicious. Now, how about we pass a little time. She won't be home for awhile and I think I want to see how you look in some stockings."

Christine went to her closet and left Kathy to sit on the large bed. She came back with a tiny sheet thong and bra as well as a pair of sheer stockings with lacy trim. Christine refused to let Kathy dress herself, she would be the one to dress her. Christine moved slowly, letting her fingers drag seductively over Kathy's skin. She wanted to make Kathy yearn for her touch.

The MILF took a step back and examined her soon-to-be slave. She nodded in appreciation and began undressing her. "You looked cute. You can keep all of those. I have plenty." She touched Kathy the same seductive way a she undressed her and when she finished, Christine smiled, "I dont know what I like more. Putting clothes on you, or taking them off. Do you want go try anything else on? Or should I leave you here, bound and alone until my daughter gets home?"

"But.....but I'm not owned by anyone.....yet," Kathy stammered. She had been naked for many girls, but for some reason this time, standing there nude being admired by Christine it felt different....kinda scary but arousing as well. There was nothing the young submissive liked more than girly girls. Maybe it was because in her mind, Kathy had never lost the fun of playing dress up since she was a child.
The year before, Kathy was introduced by mutual friends to a woman that, as it turned out, had a thing for age playing....she put diapers and little girl clothes made for adults on the girl, made her keep a pacifier in her mouth and kept her tied in a crib.

Christine was kinda like that. Kathy sat on the bed and watched as the woman returned with the sheerest of bras and thong panties so see through and slim the rear barely covered her ass hole. Then there were the thigh high stockings, one of Kathy's favorite pieces of clothing.

"Oh my God," Kathy said....."theyr'e all so beautiful...."
The young girl was told to raise her legs slightly as the thigh highs were slipped on, followed by the thong panties....when the bra was put on, the girl's dark tan nipples felt like they would burst through the sheer fabric.

Kathy felt like a store mannequin, softly moaning as she felt the marvelous hands of the woman carressing her as she dressed her up. When done, Kathy got off the bed, stood up and turned slowly in front of the woman.
"well, what do you think", she asked.
Judging by the woman's nod and verbal response, she did good.

"Thank you," she said...."but I don't know how to repay you for all this..."

Kathy suddenly felt ashamed for her stupid remark.....she remembered their earlier discussion. She was going to be someone's birthday present, but right now she wished she would belong to the woman instead. Maybe if she saw her bound nude and gagged, Christine might want her more than to give her to her stepdaughter.

"well," Kathy said...."I did agree to be someone's present....maybe I should be gagged and tied...."

The power Sam was displaying, her athority, even in a kiss had Sara breathless and panting before she had even gotten the door open. As her tongue pushed into Sara's mouth and took over Sara let out a pleased whimper, she had never understood the girly girls, not really. Women like her sister confused her to a certain degree. It was one of the things that had made her feel so isolated in school. Kathy was the type of girl who always got the dates, knew what to say, how to act. Sara was, well she was the oddball in her family.

Thats why it felt so right with Sam. Even as she was pressed against the door, she felt normal, natural with Sam. Fuck she had known her for thirty minutes but she felt good...with her. She felt Sam fumble for the doorknob and she stumbled back as it opened. The kiss broke and Sam left the room momentarily, coming back with a collar and leash. Sara stared at them hungrily. Her eyes trailing from them to Sams.

She didnt need telling twice and sat quickly on the couch, pulling first her boots and socks off and tossing them in a corner as she stood and unhooked her corset, letting it fall to the ground. She almost tore the buttons of her shirt off in her haste to get it off revealing no bra, her nipples pierced and stiff with arousal. The hardest part was her pants, for all that Sara loved the feel of the leather on her skin they were a bitch to get off. But she eventually managed it, she kicked the remainder of her clothes on the same corner as her boots and stood in front of Sam, her pussy glistening with her juices, her clit ring just barely visible as her body trembled with nerves and excitement.

Sam smiled as she watched Sara undress. She loved how rapidly the woman tried to remove the clothing, the evident excitement made Sam wet with desire to dominate. This one would make a great addition to town. The mechanic stepped forward and knelt down in front of Sara. She slowly lifted her left breast and let her thumb run over the silver barbell through Sara's nipple. "Hmm." Her face was impassive, her free hand slipped down and drew a finger along her pussy, tickling the similar barbell in her clit. "Hmm." She looked up at Sara with an impassive gaze, "you have your nipples pierced... and your clit..." a grin split Sam's face, "good... I didn't want to have to do it myself." She slipped the collar Around Sara's neck, leaving some breathing room for the submissive before she stood up, leash in hand.

Sam gave Sara a few more toys, namely four matching cuffs on her ankles and wrists. She then guided Sara to a support post in the middle of the room. She pulled Sara's hands straight above her head and secured them with a short chain to a ring there, then she locked Sara's feet to the ground. Sam delivered a quick slap across Sara's breasts. "Open your legs slut. You may be bound, but I want to see that pretty pussy just like those beautiful breasts." Sam sat down in an armchair across from Sara and began undressing. She took her time, making every motion painfully slow. She wanted to tease the girl for as long as she could, build up the sexual tension and need. "So my sexy little pet. What should I do to you first?"

Christine's house was similar in the actions going on. At the mention of tying Kathy up, Christine gave a wide smile. "Of course darling. Let's get you undressed and then we can get started." She was careful with her choice of words. As far as Christine was concerned, this was Kathy's last time to back out, after she was tied up, Kathy was going to be dominated either way. She stripped Kathy quickly and prepare she just as fast. The teen was bound to the bed, spread eagle with a ball gag in her mouth. Christine added a white leather collar to the ensemble and smiled. "You just look adorable like this. Bound and helpless. Doesn't it just feel perfect?" Christine placed her hand over Kathy's bare pussy, her fingers teasing it slowly.

The MILF used her other hand to slip out of her dress, letting the young woman gaze at her lovely body and lacy lingerie. "Kathy... I have to be honest... I just think you're adorable, so adorable that I'm a bit loath to share... So how about I just start playing with you now and we can let my little step-daughter join in if she comes home. Does that sound like fun?" She didn't penetrate Kathy's pussy with her fingers, but instead kept teasing and rubbing, putting pressure on her hole but never entering. "Don't you want my fingers?"

Soon the young girl was ballgagged, nude and tied spreadeagled to the bed. As often as she found herself like this, it always got Kathy aroused...she loved the feeling of being helpless, being forced to submit. She nodded her head in agreement.
As the woman explored the girl's pussy, Kathy began to moan and make gurgling noises, her body twitching and trembling.
Minutes later Christine was naked and Kathy gazed at the MILF's beauty. Despite her being years older, the woman was very attractive. Kathy had always wanted to be permanently owned, to belong to someone as their sex slave....maybe Christine could be the one?

The pussy teasing was quickly driving Kathy crazy. She wanted those fingers inside her....she needed it....she tried to scoot her pelvis closer to Christine's hand, showing how badly she wanted to be penetrated.....she nodded her head, gurgling....

As Sam's fingers brushed along her breasts and then her clit Sara couldnt help but shiver and gasp in pleasure. "Th...Thank you Mistress," her voice was low with need and desire, her whole body trembling. It had been so long, so damn long since she had someone willing to treat her like this, the few fucks and flings she had in college had never compared to when she was acting as a sub to a woman who knew what she was doing and so Sam had just thrown herself into her education, getting a degree in mechanical engineering and spending all her free time in the autobody shop. She was set to graduate within the next two weeks, all her classes finished. But this this right here, this was what she really wanted. Could Sam really be what Sara had been looking for.

Another shudder passed through Sara's body as the cuffs were locked onto her wrists and ankles and she let out another gasp as she stood and had the cuffs locked down so that her arms were stretched over her head and her legs were spread. Still upon Sam's next command she tried to spread them more, opening up her pink, juicy pussy to who she hoped might become her new Mistress.

Sara's eyes never left looking at Sam's body as the woman began a slow, sensual strip tease in front of her and Sara moaned and struggled against the chains as she strained to reach the other woman, but neither the cuffs nor chains were going to budge and Sara was left trapped there moaning in sexal want and frustration.

The young mechanic didn't need to be told that Sara wanted her. She loved how needy that girl looked. Strip away the leather and the tough-girl persona and Sara was a needy submissive, just how Sam liked.

She walked over once she was completely naked and smiled down at Sam, "bend over slut. I want to have that ass first." She knelt down, grabbing Sara's aas in hrr hands and squeezing her buttocks. "Nice and big. I hope your little butt is tight for me. I love a girl with a tight little asshole for my toys to stretch." She spread Sara' buttocks with her fingers and spit on her asshole, rubbing it in with her middle finger and then plunging that same finger inside.

Sam did not wait for Sara to adjust, she fingered her ass quickly, using her free hand to rub Sara's pussy. "Mm, nice and tight. Next time you come around here, Ill take you to my dungeon at home. There we can really play. All my fun toys and tools to make you into a real submissive slut." She slapped Sara's buttock and added a second finger. "You're my slave now. My bitch, understand?"

Christine smiled as she saw Kathy nod. Christine pushed two fingers inside and slowly began fingering her. "God, so nice and tight. I amost feel like I shouldn't give you up at all. Just keep you for myself, to be my pet whenever you come around." She chuckled and stroked Kathy's hair. "A girl like you needs a good mistress. At least until I can fix you up with some dominant girl your age. But, if I do get you a younger domme, she'll know you were hand trained by me, made into a perfect slut slave."

Christine removed her fingers and smirked. "I want a taste of that delightful feeling pussy." She threw her hair back and leaned down, her tongue gently lapping at Kathy's pussy. She cupped her lips around Kathy's cunt and began exploring her pussy using her tongue. "Your sister is pretty. Not as pretty as you, have you ever considered fucking her? She might be willing to dominate you. Or maybe, you could watch me dominate her." Chridtine grinned. "If you can bring me your sister, bound and gagged next time you vist, Ill reward you, my little pet. I'll punish her a bit but ultimately, I have a friend who would be happy to play with a girl like her and you and I will be left all alone to play for days." Christine slid a finger back inside and moved up to licking her clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom