Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Mayday Mayday! Need a Partner! Celebs or Magic?

MissMayday

Sexy Astronaut
Withdrawn
Hello there! I am Miss Mayday. Now, from my name you can probably guess that somethings gone wrong...usually things go wrong, but that's half the fun!

At the moment I'm only interested in FxF, FutaxFuta and FxFuta! Just so you're aware!

Only two rules!

1. Respect. Respect me, and we'll be great. I'll likewise do the same to you, that means no God-Modding, stalking, abuse or...well just don't be a dick!
2. Don't take it too seriously. At the end of the day, this is a casual site. None of us are being paid, none of us will die through a bad story. Just...loosen up!

Onto my ideas! New ideas will be added as we go along!

Fantasy
-A mix of most fantasies here! Be it High-Fantasy like in DnD, or lower more chilled out worlds. Perhaps it's futuristic! (Orks and dwarves in space!) or maybe modern? Very open to discussion. Not a huge fan of elves though, just so you're aware!

History
-From the Pyramids of Gaza, the boiling seas of the Caribbean or the blasted Hellscape of Europe in World War 2, I'm very open. Name a historical time era and location and I'm most likely interested!

---------------------------------------New Picture Inspiration! 20/July---------------------------------------
Really wanting to do something based off of this Sci-Fi Necromancer/Witch woman! No plot in mind, but I'd love to work something out with someone!
yang-j-the-witch.jpg

---------------------------------------NEW IDEA 10/June/19---------------------------------------
A bit of a tie in between the Starship and the Military ideas, but I'd love to play an a more experienced officer who introduces a subordinate to the depraved and dark secrets of her command. I love the idea of a hidden orginisation within say a Space-fleet or army formation, where sexual young officers are forced to perform darker and more extreme acts to be afforded more favour by their superiors. Some of them push themselves too hard, and end up damaging themselves. Perhaps if they garner the displeasure of their commanders the may be sent on suicide missions or snuffed out for fun during the groups meetings, who knows!
A very open ended idea I know, but I'd love to discuss it with someone!

THE STARSHIP
Just your general starship RP! Be it a Captain and her crew? A crewmember and a sex android? An Alien enemy and it's prisoners? A crew of sexy bounty hunters? High-tech shenanigans galore in this idea! Leaving it deliberately broad and open ended so we can have tonnes of ideas!

ARMY/MILITARY!
I've really been into military ideas recently. Be it modern, or sci-fi. I know a bit about them and I think I'll be able to pull of a decent soldier or Officer! Some nice action RPs would be fun. Please hit me up and we can discuss ideas! I've not got any pairings yet but I'd love to brainstorm and work something out! WW2 (Or Alternate WW2) and Current day are my two big time areas for this one!

NECROMANCY!
Don't have a set plot here, but a smattering of ideas. I'd love to play a dark Necromaner, perhaps she's paired up with a corruptible priestess, or making use of her undead minions? Perhaps she's been captured by angry townsfolk? Or ends up travelling with an apprentice or a rival necromancer? Who knows! I'm looking to play the necromancer in this pairing! It will be seriously dark so don't come along if you can't handle dark kinks! I have no limits. So go nuts! Please hit me up for this idea!

ROME
Gladiatrix X Domina

Rome, the centre of the known world, and in the centre is it's Coliseum. A monstrous building filled with death and spectacle for the crowds, I'd love to discuss the idea of a Gladiatrix being used by her Domina, and then eventually we might move it onto a romantic plot, or make it a bit more brutal and go down some darker routes.

I can play either Domina or Gladiatrix! Just hit me up to chat!
Also open to discuss other roles in Ancient Rome such as playing as the Empress, a Germanic Tribeswoman, Picts, Slaves...The list is endless!
Celebrity!
-Seems to be a favourite here, but I'd love to discuss playing as or against female celebrities! (Also open to futa's/shemales/whatever you want to call them for this category!)
Have
Some
Wonderful
Celeb
Examples
Also give me a Celeb with Short hair or a shaved head like this and I'll love you

And! New! Have a big nice Celeb list! Some links may be a tad NSFW!

Fandoms-
GOT- Anything involving the Queens! Dany and Cersei. I love them both. As well as Sansa and Ygritte.

Westworld- Perhaps a guest X host idea? I'd love to play the guest.

Kinks
Anal (Giving and recieving)
Orgies (Love em)
Masturbation
Cheating
Celebs (Playing as and playing against)
Degradation
Humiliation(Being and doing)
Messy sex
Slapping
Torture
Violent sex
Gore
Rape
Bad Ends
Monsters and beasts

Limits
-No hypnosis, Transformations or mind control. Otherwise. I'm very, very dirty and dark.

Hit me up with a PM and let's brainstorm! I intend only to RP over PMs!

I'd love to hear any ideas as well!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom