Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Long Term Roleplayers Wanted—UPDATED

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my request. Please read all , I kept it short so you can get the important points.

1.) I am plot based role player, I am not in this for the smut, I want a story, and i think sex is used to inhance the story.

2.) I prefer threads but with the new PM system I could be convinced to role in PMs

3.) I am not really into real world scenarios . I like fansty, vampires, witches, werewolves, shapeshifters ETC, but I also like historical role plays but with a twist like forbidden love between a king and a servant girl.

4.) In the days of autocorrect and the use of tablets and smartphones I don’t care about spelling or grammar as long as your post is legiable I wont freak out.

5.) I have a lot of plot ideas, but I am open to new ideas so if you have one please share.

HUGE UPDATE!!!

So recently I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone, and i found I am enjoying plots where there is elimate of rape and I am really starting to the idea of forced impregnating. I do however like the idea of the characters growing to love each other as i still do like long term role plays.

That’s it for me I promised to keep it short and I did :) Please send me a Pm if you would like to roleplay.

Last edited:
I hope everyone has had a chance to settle into the new site, I know I have so that means I am ready for some new role plays :)

Back
Top Bottom