Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Non-Animated Series Are You Watching? -Thread-

Rewatching Jersey Shore (its amazing, fight me), Dark Matter, and getting caught up on Fear The/ Walking Dead

Finished season 3 of Daredevil yesterday. The ending implies there likely will be a 4th season.

I honestly feel this was the best season for Daredevil by far. They really better showed off the true nature/personalities of all of the characters. Even Foggy became more interesting (for me, anyway).

Currently going through old episodes of Westworld, since season 2 is coming up.
I love westworld!
The 100 is a really good one. I also like Supernatural, Oooh and Hemlock grove is good, and I certainly don't watch it just because there's a hot gypsy werewolf. His transformation scenes are friggen epic. And he's an actual werewolf, most "werwolves" these days are wolfmen not actual werewolves, just imo.

Insatiable from Netflix! It can be a lot to swallow and pretty out there, but I’m liking it (even if some things are questionable).

I recently finished watching S5 of "The 100" on Netflix. Damn I love this series. If you like Sci-Fi at all, check it out, and give it 2-3 episodes before you turn it off - the Pilot episode is terrible and plays out like a teen drama with mediocre acting, but it really gets good onwards.

For anyone who wants a Synopsis - nuclear war devastated earth, so the last surviving humans live in a very strict-run space station. 100 Delinquent teenagers are sent to earth to see if the earth is viable for settling down. The rebellious prisoners, of course, do not cooperate very well, creating tension both in space and on the ground. Soon, they find out they were never alone on earth, and other survivors are there.

I was watching The Office, but got extremely fed up with it in the 7th season. Just too ridiculous, Pam started really changing after getting married to Jim, and all of the interesting tension was gone.

Giving Titans a shot, the story is pretty interesting in the three episodes released so far.

Rewatching Criminal Minds on Netflix, but mostly for background noise. :3

Watching American Horror Story: Apocalypse! Michael Langdon is the type of character I'd most likely create / write about / roleplay. It's been getting mixed reviews but so far, I really like it.

With my partner: Currently working through Sabrina and The Sinner season 2.
On my own: My Deadwood rewatch has reached season 3.

I have been watching American Horror Story, Apocalypse. I haven't seen a few of the earlier seasons but I would love to get caught up this winter.

Currently airing? The Good Doctor, SMILF, Crashing, TWD, The Blacklist, and True Detective.

The Umbrella Academy. So far it’s surprisingly good!

Making my way through The Queens Gambit. I find myself loving the miniseries a lot more than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom