Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fast Paced One Shots (NSFW)

Rook10

Star
This is my short term/quickie thread but I can be talked into longer term stories if we hit it off.

To clarify I’m looking to write smut with minimal to no real build up. I know that’s gonna be a major turn off for people and I’m sorry but I just can’t invest in a longer story right now, it won’t be fair to my partners.

Now onto the more fun stuff.

Anyone familiar with Trials In Tainted Space? You have my full attention.

Always up for NEKOS and also NAGA

What I like:
BroxSis (step siblings or cousins also works)
Neighbors
Roommates
Furries/Anthros
Mythical creature pairings (elves, dragons, werewolves, orcs, etc.)
Breeding (intentional mostly, either with a savage/animalistic theme to it or a population management vibe)
Well endowed characters. (Love writing about unrealistic cocks splitting increasingly tight pussies apart and flooding them with cum or spraying it all over some truly heavenly breasts! But if that’s not your thing it’s not a deal breaker.)
Hidden sex. (Changing rooms, bathroom stalls, supply closets, laundry rooms, etc.)
Risk of being seen. (Nobody will see us out in this balcony...probably.)
YOUR IDEAS!!! (An RP isn’t any good if both people don’t enjoy it.)

What I don’t like

Rape in the modern sense. (Elves being raped by orcs is fine but I’m not into breaking into your house while you’re alseep and holding you at gun point.)
One-liners (yes I am asking for something fast paced, I expect maybe a paragraph or two but at least give me enough to play off of.)
Yaoi or incredibly young characters ( if you play lithe or petit characters that can be discussed but don’t try to out smart the site rules with this one.)

Pairing ideas!

DadxBabysitter
Human/Orc/OtherxElf or Dark Elf
BroxSis in a shopping mall?
Boy next door/adult neighborx MILF/girl next door (apartments work too.)
BoyfriendxGirlfriend at concert/back of car/ you know how teenagers can be
Furries/Anthros
Office settings!
SuccubusXVictim (potential bad end for victim or maybe she doesn’t kill him but just takes a portion of his life away? I have ideas for this one.)
Aliens! (Makes hand motion, you know the one.) I’m pretty down for most aliens things and I think people get real creative when they want this.
Roommates or other living arrangements.
Classmates
Fellow employees not in an office setting. (Grocery stores, department stores, resturaunts, etc.)

Will add more as they come to mind!

Just because you don’t see it here doesn’t mean it’s a hard no, this is just what’s at the top of the wish list right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom