Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A very interesting night (Private)

S

Spank_me

Tori reached back and brushed her long black hair away from her face. She had just recived a client after looking over the card she was given it was rather obvious that he was looking to hurt her bad. She couldn’t help but shiver with excitement. She hadn’t had a good dom in a long time and she had to admit that she was looking forward to him.

She was dressed in a tight bondage dress; it clung to every curve of her body and caused her large chest to be mostly exposed. A thin black leather strap covered her chest and the zigzagged down her stomach. A short, tight leather skirt clung to her nice ass and one could see the fabric strining with each move she made ready to break. Various clips and buckles covered the dress so she could be bound easily. Her eyes stopped in front of the door and she opened it walking in. Her eyes ran over the man sitting on the bed and she smiled a bit. “Ready? You’ve paid for the next four hours… So lets get started.” She walked over to the man and got on her knees before him. “My safe word is vanilla.” She told him softly ready for the fun to start.

He leaned back slightly and looked to her. He had no interest in sex, just venting his frustrations. He had formerly been a member of this place trained with breaking people in and thus she didn't know it was that she was simply given to him. Laughing softly he took her in his eyes running over her like he was examining a new purchase searching for particular flaws or weaknesses in design.

He wore a simple black suit. This wasn't a night for sex, it was a night for driving her to depths she likely never expected to reach. The cut of it showed his broad shoulders and rather trim stomach due to how it clung to his body. His white shirt was immaculate, his black tie as well. He wore black leather gloves that stretched over his hands like a second skin. "Well thats too bad for you, I don't think you will be using your mouth much tonight. Well not so much not using as unable to use." He said in a slow dulcet voice. Though lovely to the ear it was mirthless, his words were delivered in a cold matter of fact tone. "I determine when we start, I determine when it ends. They really didn't tell you...that's cute." He said with a slight smirk passing over his features.

Her eyes wondered over him curiously and her eyes widened hearing his words. She looked up at him a bit shocked and shook her head no. “You only have the room for 4 hours sir so I you can tell me when it starts but someone will be in here when it ends.” She told him simply. She hated it when the people got cocky like this. She knew that they were dominate but they sure as hell didn’t run the place. Her eyes ran over his form again and she couldn’t help but notice that he was very attractive. Tori ignored his words and looked back to him and gestured towards the large box in the room full of toys for him to use on her. “Whenever you’re ready you can tell me the rules and we can get started.”

Tori felt a bit nervous by his words but tried to shake them off. She didn’t know what to think of the new man that would have control of her for the next four hours. Her eyes wonder over his form once again, she couldn’t help this was the first time in a very long time that she had seen a man as attractive as he was. She bit her lip and stayed seated at his feet waiting patiently for his first command or movement. She hated waiting, it was just as bad as someone coming in and giving her nothing other than a spanking. It just got her excited and then it was done, no fun no fun at all. “What should I call you sir?” she asked him her eyes moving up to his face.

"Ah, alright then dear." He said in a rather mocking tone as he slowly walked over towards the box before stopping by the wall. Pushing a section of it he watched as it slid upwards. "Mmm I'd prefer if I used the member toys." He said slowly to her revealing a number of glittering instruments within the wall. "I can see from that smug expression you thought me arrogant..I assure you, you shouldn't assume to presume so much." He said as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from the wall. Walking over to her he leaned down behind her. "Well then let me think." He said as he clinked them together behind her. "Eyes forward at all times, you don't need to worry about speaking, you won't have the ability to do so." He added simply. "If you orgasm without my permission, you will be punished, if you cry without my permission, you will be punished. If you black out..." He hissed into her ear his words like and enraged cobra before it struck. "You will suffer..." He finished letting it hang in the air as he did so.

"Names don't matter, I don't want you to address me the things that will be coming out of your mouth won't be words. In fact..I don't want to hear words." HE said to her. "Now..lets get started...strip." He said to her plainly his tone firm and harsh before he dropped the cuffs before her. "Cuff your right hand to your right ankle." He added soon after. "Eyes straight, look up again..well I'd rather surprise you with that one." He said to her while he licked his lips as though relishing the thought of what he would do.

She didn’t like his mocking tone and couldn’t help but get a bit more nervous from his words. She bit her lip and glanced up at him as he moved towards the wall. Her eyes widened and she couldn’t believe that he knew where they hid the toys for the workers at the club. She bit her lip again and looked up at him his words made her more and more nervous at every moment. Tori looked at the handcuffs and shifted in her spot on the floor as she continued to look up at the man before her not sure what he was going to do to her. She knew one thing though, she should be very afraid of this man and something told her that she wouldn’t be out of this room in four hours. She was new to the job and had only been working there for about a month. So far it looked as though this was going to be a long hard night for her.

She shifted a bit when he told her that names didn’t matter and she nodded her head still watching him. She tensed a bit hearing his words and didn’t know why she was surprised; she was working at an S&M club after all. “Yes sir.” She told him softly her voice turning a bit meek. She slowly got to her feet and pulled her skimpy dress off. Tori wrapped her arms around herself a moment and then looked down to the handcuffs. She nodded her head and snapped the handcuffs around her right wrist tightly and then moved to snap it to her right ankle. She stayed bent over and kept her eyes straight and then looked up at him. A shiver ran over her spine when he licked his lips and she continued to look up at him waiting for him to make his first move.

He smirked as he slowly pulled a riding crop from the wall and slowly swished it through the air. "Mmm so..." He said slowly before he walked over to her. His eyes ran over her as he slowly trailed the tip along her cheek. "You're disobedient too..shame shame." He said slowly before he swung the crop upwards and caressed the tip of her nose before he slid it downwards. "I said look forward...fore ward, not upwards, not at me.." He said slowly. "You just...ah its a shame." He said as he snapped the crop downwards suddenly and caught her nipple with the shaft rather than the tip striking its hard surface directly against her nipple. "Modesty..is never...never admissible." He said. His voice was oddly calm as he raised the crop and delivered another vicious blow to her other breast driving the shaft to the breast again leaving a long red strip directly across her nipple and areola. "You cover it..I will strike it..I will strike it till it bleeds the next time you do it." He said with a slight laugh to his voice. "You disobey..I will punish you." He said as he walked over to her before he slowly lifted a gag from a nearby trunk. Pressing the ball forcibly between her lips he tied it in place before he walked around her slowly.

He dropped the crop and eventually picked up a switch. "Back straight." He said as he lashed her across her lower back. "Tits out." He added as he struck the underside of her breasts with another stroke. He continued to walk now dragging the tip of the switch along her body as he paced about her his walk had a slight bounce to it his voice was light yet still cold before he leaned in his lips near her ear. Slowly he whispered to her. "You're sort of a late retirement gift..I have this room for as long as I want...so basically. I own you.."

Tori looked at him nervously as he pulled the crop down. Normally seeing the crop would have made her excited and gotten her a bit wet just from thinking about it but not when this man was holding it, he made her so nervous. She bit her lip and shivered a bit when he told her she was disobedient. She opened her mouth to argue but quickly choose against it knowing that it would be a foolish move. She bit her lip and let tensed up letting out a small whimper when he caressed her nose with the tip of the crop. She closed her eyes but didn’t move an inch fearing what he would do to her. “Yes sir… I’m sorry sir.” She let out a loud yelp of pain when the shaft of the crop came down on her nipple she whimpered softly but quickly let her arms drop to her side. She let out another small whimper when he brought the crop down on her other nipple leaving a long red streak. She kept her gaze in front of her too afraid to let it waver for a second. She nodded her head when he told her what would happen if she tried to cover up again. She bit her lip and looked away not wanting that to happen. She enjoyed pain but only to a point and so far he was getting a bit close to that point with his rough hits and harsh words. Her eyes followed his feet as he walked away from her and towards the chest again. She looked at the gag and made a small noise when he forced into her mouth and then tied it in place.

She jumped when he dropped the crop and looked to it nervously wondering what he would do to her next. She felt the switch run over her back and soon felt herself get wet. A small moan came from her when he lashed her across the back. She nodded her head and sat up straight making sure her chest stuck out from her body leaving her in a rather uncomfortable position but she didn’t dare move an inch. A shiver ran over her body when he struck under her chest causing another small moan to come from her lips. Tori glanced up at him quickly as he walked around her noting how happy his walk seemed to be all though his voice was very different from posture. She tensed up and whimpered a few tears forming in her eyes hearing his words. She couldn’t believe they would leave her with him! God only knew what he wanted to do with her.

He laughed softly before he took out a blindfold a simple black silk cloth he pulled over her eyes before he pulled it tight about her eyes. "Mmm the things I will do." He said as he watched her. Walking around her again he sighed slowly. He slowly stroked the tip of the switch along her sex before dragging it roughly along her labia then slowly flicked the tip over her clitoris dragging the tip of the switch slowly along the hooded nub before he shifted back and slashed it viciously along the underside of her breasts biting the switch into her breasts before striking the tops of her breasts on the downstroke. "Aww...my little slut was crying a second ago...who says worthless animals don't have feelings." He said with a snicker before he trailed the tip of the switch slowly along under her chin then down to her collarbone. Tilting the switch he let her juices slide off of it till they pooled at the tip in a droplet before he pressed it to her upper lip and smeared it there beneath her nose. "So this turns you on.." He said with a soft sigh before he walked behind her and struck between her legs and hit her labia roughly. "Mmmm so slut...tell me about yourself...oh wait..you're gagged..all of you are the same..worthless putrid scum" He hissed as he ran his gloved hand along under her chin forcing her head up. "I bet you think I'm going to work my self up to a frenzy and then at its height throw you down and ravage you?" He asked slowly. "Nod or shake your head."

Back
Top Bottom