Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calm Before the Storm OOC Chatter

It doesn't sound like KC is going to come back. I can write next but was going to give Soran a chance to weigh in first.

Cool. And, in the mean time, Sev will occupy himself trying to figure out a way to ditch the rest of the crew. I figure that can become a second running joke.

@Corsair - Actually I am disappointed he has left but group RPs can be very challenging.

@Soran_Jaymes - I'm not sure how you want to handle private conversations so not to bog down the whole game. I can keep it PG and quick but if you want to get more, shall we say, specific, I can do that too.;)

@LeaT
Definitely up for either, and I think we’ve got the potential to go either direction with it.

It’s too bad KC’s (potentially) not coming back... I think someone’s might have to double up on duties, take over as the mechanic, if he doesn’t return.

@LeaT: Man, that last comment made me sound kind of like a jerk. I meant “cool” about you writing next, not about KC leaving.

@TheCorsair

Best description of cheap alcohol I’ve ever seen, hands down, goes to “undiluted promethium cut with alcohol”. Definitely would not want to put that in my mouth after hearing that description!

So are we going after Ghoutta like as soon as we get to the planet or will be doing some casing of the place and such?

I’m game for jumping right into it myself. While things have been slow up till now, and that’s ok, I’d like for this to pick up a little bit.

Jiljoo will follow whatever plan you guys cook up. Left to her own devices, she would take a more cautious approach to Ghoutta, but you guys wanted to push forward so push away...

My Chiss should be able to take over as the mechanic. Not that she is that good, but she knows tech... But bigger overhauls would not happen without the right place and crew - preferably droids... :)

Back
Top Bottom