Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa seeking Female!

dinkydez

Moon
Before getting to the RP portion, first let me explain my real life situation and requirements for play.

Mun is 28 with a full time management job and a busy life. I am past the point of having the time to sit infront of my computer and IMing late into the night. The thing is, I really miss the fun and creativity that comes with collaborative writing and story telling. I need to keep my gears turning lest the right side of my brain rusts up from too much work and no play. I require a mature partner who may also be in the same shoes as I am and willing to RP through email or PMs or some other platform that allows pausing between posts to do boring adult stuff. I will most likely be capable of posting several times throughout the day around my job, gym, hobbies and home life. There may even be days here and there where I can dedicate several hours to sitting and posting back and forth like old times. I need someone who is flexible, understanding and preferably not obviously a teenager.

If you think this sounds doable, great! Please read on to my RP section!

Who will I play?

-The Futa.
-I can play a dom to sadist level futa (tell me your limits).
-I prefer playing mostly human characters but can do some magical beings. (no furries)
-I like playing as tomboys, busty ladies and generally stay away from playing as petite, very thin or very girly types of women. Just a preference.
-Original characters only

How about who I'm looking to play with?

-Females only!
-I like small females that can easily be taken advantage of or lipstick lesbians.
-Younger girls (Legal age but could pass for younger)
-Flat or small chests
-Interesting characters!

Specifics for my ideal partner:

I love lithe girls with small chests and an overall girlish body. I'm not looking for minors but I do like female characters that could pass for a young girl and possibly even act like one. If you have a daddy dom/little fetish, you're probably my type of partner. I am not interested in brooding girls who are overly emotionally detached or too angsty. Please have a character in mind that has some sort of storyline to work with. Too many girls have started to play with me and ended up being as complex as a piece of wood.

FAVORITE FETISHES
-Mother/daughter-like relationships (NOT INCEST)
-Sub girls
-Fingering
-Sexual tension
-Non-con/violent sexual situations
-Rough sex
-Stomach bulge
-Realistically large cocks
-Molestation/Groping/Grabbing
-Breast worship/sucking
-Impregnation
-Creampies
-Large loads of cum
-Begging
-Dirty talk

THE ABSOLUTE NOS
-Scat
-Incest (except Uncle/Aunt/Niece)
-Furries
-Beastiality
-Inflation
-Celebrities
-Anal obsessions/fixations
-cuntboys/femboys
-transformations
-Futa on male pairings
-BDSM (unless being tied up is relevant to the story)

Plot Ideas:

(My character is on the left. These are just loose concepts to open up discussion.)

Teacher/Student
FuxF: Sounds generic, but we can make things long term with drama or even make the universe a magical one (Harry Potter?) I will play a teacher who is futa either secretly or openly and you will play the student. This can also be a studentxstudent story with my character being a few grades older than yours.

Bodyguard/Nobelwoman
FuxF: My character is hired to protect yours for any reason of your choosing. Through their adventures they develop feelings for each other. There are many possibilities for this plot.

Aunt/Niece
FuxF: My character is the Aunt in this scenario (or a friend of your character's mom). Maybe YC is visiting and staying with mine where she discovers that MC is a futa? Open to ideas.

Last thoughts...

I am open to almost anything. I love horror, apocolyptic situations and survival, real life settings, fantasy and sci-fi. I like long style play where each person posts at least a few paragraphs per turn and uses spell check and decent grammar. I am also into several fandoms and wouldn't mind borrowing existing universes for play. Don't hesistate to message me if you have ideas! I love partners who can discuss and plan stories!

-Dinky

Back
Top Bottom