Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male fantasy/original/romance updated 4/7

Hiro_

Super-Earth
CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ANY ROLEPLAYS

What I'm looking for

A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed. Quality over quantity.

Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the "story".

IMPORTANT Please contribute.

About me

Romance plz I enjoy romances, tragedy, horror, and angst/dramatic/horrible dark themes, occasional fluff. I am mainly a Fantasy roleplayer. I do enjoy a certain level of realism in my plots even if they are fantasy based. I will not entertain slice of life rps. Based in EST. I am a [Switch] so proficient and fluid in what i do. I do not stick to one dynamic and go where the story takes me. I am driven by how original and captivating a character is in both appearance and personality. I am also driven by how interesting the story plot is. I occasionally draw oc's from RPS. I will NOT use real face claims and please do not send me random intro posts.

Interested in maybe starting stuff with some of my OC's.

Fantasy
Demon / Angel-Other
Demon / Human-Priest
Demon Prince / Mage-slave
Daemon/ Demon Hunter
Mage / Demon-Companion
Human / Merman
King-Prince / Squire-Knight
King / Magical advisor
Mage / Knight
Knight / Enemy
Noble-human-royalty / Barbarian
Dragon / Villager-tamer/rider-Mage-prince
Shogun/ Knight
Yakuza

****I am very fond of high fantasy or medieval fantasy, Advanced Utopia's/Eden's, Neo-Victorian/Modern-Victorian settings

Other things I like
Unrequited love / Angst / drama / thriller / Falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / obsessions / creepy themes / blood-play / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / misanthropy / brutality / stalkers / open sandbox rps / elves / tainting-corruption / Ancient Egypt / Feudal era Japan / Victorian settings / medieval

If you hit me up for an rp, please make sure you know what you want before hand or at least an idea, just hitting me up saying you wanna rp but giving me nothing to work with does not work for me.

Basic plots and ideas
Bolded are roles I'm interested in

A test of Faith
A Priest is possessed and toyed with by a demon until it escalates.

A Demon's Burden
A Demon who feeds off the negativity and suffering of others yarns for a life free of the shackles of his heritage. Wandering from village[town] to village[town] he creates discourse to sustain himself. lamenting, a man approaches him and with a single touch sedates the Demon's hunger.

Idea:
A tactless mage is living in an overgrown cathedral.

The Curse of Vērus
An apprentice mage discovers a text of an arcane magic called Vērus, dedicating his life to studying it he eventually unleashes its power. It is when the Elders of Mage society learn of the magic that they seek him and the text wanting to use his ability and knowledge for personal gain but there is a secret to it that he has been keeping that they don't know about.

On the run
The last surviving member of his order of riders he now lives as a weak mage, if he could even be called one. Living in a conquered country where dragons and mages are either killed or captured he spends his days in isolation, save for a chance encounter with a dragon who forces a bond. Finding himself restored with magic and stronger than he was before both go on the run together, if either of them get found out they'll be caught and processed.

A Dragon's Favour
Dragons have duel forms
A Prince is sent out to slay the Dragon that lay to the North who is rumored to be the most brutal Dragon of the land. With mixed emotion and latent fear he bravely confronts the Dragon.

Ideas:
A filmmaker is displaced from his own time[2020's], warps into the middle of a medieval battle field. This is not the game of thrones he signed up for.

Idea:
Something incorporating a Wild hunt. *** The Wild Hunt is an ancient folk myth prevalent across Northern, Western and Central Europe. The fundamental premise is the same in all instances: a phantasmal, spectral group of huntsmen with all the accouterments of hunting go off with horses and hounds in mad pursuit across the skies, along the ground, or just above it

Idea:
Those who can effectively wield magic are few and far between, as the practice has fallen into disuse. Those who remain are required to keep the peace and defend the town, but it is impossible to keep people safe when you don't know what is lurking outside.

Idea:
There is a legend of the Gagoze, a demon who attacks priests and devours them to gain more power.
Choosing a fresh youth among those new to priesthood with strong power and skill he kidnaps them and takes them to his hold, a place deep within the local forest. There he keeps the youth bound as he prepares the man for his meal. Though, something stops him and he determines he would rather devour this man in different ways than previously thought.

Idea:
Ancient Egypt with high tech aspects.
Advance merfolk in the Nile use mirages to lure humans in for food. Sometimes for entertainment.

Idea:
It is foggy. All the doors in the village are shut and covered in wards. An elderly sorcerer mutters incomprehensibly as a villager lays him against the door of a nearby home.

Idea
Every day he bites back the pain and never gives them the satisfaction they want, nor the information they seek.

Demon King x mage apprentice
A Demon King who sends his underlings to Mortal village, raiding them for souls to feed on. Upon one raid a woman is brought back with great difficulty, a weak human mage. Intending to steal her soul just as he had done many times before he casts the spell only to discover its ineffective against the mage.

idea*
A wandering Mage who now spends his time selling magical items and performing exorcisms meets a prince who bears a curse only he can break. But it comes with a catch.

Sordid Nobility
Deciding to expand his territory/power, a Noble Lord targets the "Barbarian" clan that occupies a small territory to the East. Capturing a Barbarian general he tortures the man with little mercy until one evening the Noble's son, taking pity on the Barbarian, tends to his wounds.

The Mages Idiot
A mage haunted by his past finds himself living in an abandoned house in a forest, distant from his homeland. A wandering thief running from the law finds himself near the hidden home expecting it to hold treasure and be abandoned.

For King and Country
His lands pillaged and his people slaughtered. His once lived in a booming kingdom now despoiled. A prince/knight fought his last battle for King and Country fighting bravely. Left blood soaked and abandoned dying amidst the freshly deceased; awash in a sea of blood and flame. He, at the hour when the prince/knight should breathe his last breath a demon of "Death" appears before him. A dark figure with a single offer, and no quarter for negotiation. The prince/knights life in exchange for revenge.

Trading Luxury
A xenophobic nation that sparingly lets in outsiders is surrounded by rumors of miracles birthed from its mystery. A flourishing nation of trade known well in the world; wanting to establish a route with this mysterious country sets up diplomatic relations; their goods in exchange for the nations trust.

Autocratic Romance
The last of the surviving royals of Saybir were to be hung in the main town square as the Church so deviously sought. Those of their knights that had remained loyal were to have their throats slit and their family line finished. The church's crusade against Magic and their safe havens had grown exponentially violent. Having conquered Saybir with a body count beyond imagination the streets of cobbled stone ran red with the blood of the slain. Covered in death, he lamented the loss of those he cared for, friends and family alike, he swore to achieve redemption for his people; no matter the cost.

The weight of one's heart
Anubis sends his only son to save the heart of one of Isis most beloved humans after his son comes to believe that this man can be saved; the son of a mighty Pharaoh. The brother of the Pharaoh has sent many assassins to kill both the Pharaoh and his sons which caused the death of his mother. Now his heart, as hard as stone and eyes of a blood thirsty monster must be saved by Anubis' son or his heart devoured.

Night Demon, Dream
During a raid a valiant prince picks up a sword and vanquishes his foes. The blade, a family heirloom, had a curse upon it. Finding he is becoming a demon at night he finds out all who wielded the sword on first touch were fated to become a demon entirely. Searching for a powerful sorcerer to remove the curse and return his humanity, he finds himself instead, becoming the midnight lover of the man he had sought help from.

Connected through time
A knight on day patrol finds himself crossing paths with a distressed but unusual man running from thieves. He saves the other and seems to find himself attracted to the other but unsure of why. That is until he finds out they've met before, in another life.
Reminder these are ideas. They are not law, we can do original plots or plotting with disjointed ideas.
You can try and convince me to do strike pairings and plots​

Last edited:
Kinks:

Aftercare
Age Differences
Anal Sex (Giving)
Bloodplay
Breast / Nipple Play
Coercion / Blackmail
Corruption
Dub-Consensual
Execution / Murder
Fantasy
Fighting / Wrestling
Gore
Humiliation
Impalement
Leather
Magic Users
Military Themes
Multiple Partners
Mutilation
Nightclubs / Bars
Nonconsensual
Nonsexual Pain
Nonsexual Roleplay
Orgasm Control / Denial
Plot Twists
Realism
Role Reversal
Roleplay Perspective - Third Person
Romance
Roughness
Sadism / Masochism
Sci-fi
Scratching
Sexual Pain
Spanking
Story Driven
Uniforms
Very Experienced Partners
Violence
Wax Play
Weapon Play​

Last edited:

Yes​

Abrasions
Abuse
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Training
Anatomically Correct
Animal Transformation
Apparatuses
Begging
Biting
Blindfolds
Body Swapping
Branding
Breath Control
Breeding
Burning
Caging
Cannibalism
Choking
Clothed Sex
Cock Slapping
Competition
Consensual
Crying
Cuddling
Cunnilingus (Giving)
Dating
Death
Degradation
Dirty Talking
Discipline / Reinforcement
Double Penetration
Drug / Alcohol Use
Ear Play
Electric Toys
Exhibitionism
Extreme Humiliation
Face-Fucking
Face Slapping
Fear
Fellatio (Performing)
Fellatio (Receiving)
Females
Femdom
Fingering (Anal)
Fingering (Vaginal)
Fingers in Mouth
Flogging / Whipping
Forced Clotheswearing
Forced Nudity
Gags
Gangbangs
Genital / Nipple Piercings
Hair Pulling
Hand Cuffs
Handjobs
Hard Vore
Heat / Rut
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Horror
Humor / Comedy
Immobilization (Bondage)
Inexperienced Partners
Kidnapping
Kissing
Leash & Collar
Licking
Light / Medium Bondage
Lima Syndrome
Lycanthropes
Male Pregnancy
Males
Massages
Master / Pet
Master / Slave
Masturbation
Mental Torture
Multiple Characters
Muscular Characters
Nonsexual Piercings
Nonsexual Torture
Nullification
Objectification
Oral Sex (Giving)
Oral Sex (Receiving)
Oral Virginity
Parent and Child Play
Photography / Videotaping
Pleasure Control / Denial
Potions / Injections
Pregnancy
Prostitution
Pseudo-rape
Public Humiliation
Pussy Worship
Realistic Cum
Realistic Vore
Roleplay Perspective - Second Person
Scenes - School
Scenes - Shower / Bath
Sensory Deprivation
Sex Toys
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Torture
Size Differences (1-3 Feet)
Soft Vore
Species Transformation
Supernatural Transformation
Swallowing Blood
Transgender
Twins / Clones
Vaginal Sex (Giving)
Vaginal Virginity
Verbal Abuse
Vore (Being Predator)​

Last edited:

No​

Alternative Pregnancy
Alternative Vore
Anal Vore
Armpits
Ass Growth
Ass Worship
Ballbusting
Bathroom Control
Belching / Burping
Belly Fucking
Belly Play
Bimbofication
Blueberrification
Body Part Transformation
Body Writing
Breast / Nipple Torture
Breast Growth
Breast Smothering
Castration
Cock Vore
Crushing (Living)
Cum Inflation (Heavy / Extreme)
Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
Diapers
Digestion
Dirty Feet
Disposal
Emasculation
Extreme Musk
Extreme Pregnancy
Farting
Fat Play
Filth
Foot Play
Footgear Worship
Footjobs
Force Feeding
Forced Growth
Forced Incest
Genital Torture
Growth
Hyper Lactation
Hyper Muscle Growth
Hyper Scat
Hyper Watersports
Immobilization (Size)
Impotence
Incest
Inflation (Heavy / Extreme)
Inflation (Light / Medium)
Lactation
Marking
Menses
Messy
Muscle Growth
Muscle Worship
Navel Play
Necrophilia
Piss Enemas
Popping
Scat
Scat Torture
Shrinking
Shrinking (Micro)
Slob
Smegma
Soiling
Suspension Play
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Urine
Swallowing Vomit
Tooth Removal
Unbirthing
Unrealistic Vore
Unwashed Musk
Vomiting
Watersports
Weight Gain (Heavy / Extreme)
Wetting
Wound Fucking
Zoophilia​

Last edited:
SAMPLE:

As day began to wane and give way to the eve, the sky bled a sort of red among the clouds; its shade reminiscent of sparkling rubies adorning a Queen’s graceful neck. The large migration of mortals moving along the nearly barren plains had decided to halt their journey to a foreign land when they had stumbled upon good camping grounds just shy of their destination. The hardened earth was still humming with the heat; beneath their feet the air's temperature began to drop. It was nearly the perfect summer afternoon; the gentle tug of a light breeze playing with the men's hair and tickling their beards.

A brave cricket or two even managed to chatter above the sounds of life, a thick tension settling; permeating the air laced within each breath the men took. The realization of how close the coming battle was crept into the back of their mind, easing into their thoughts as they prepared camp for the evening. Fires began to roar with a thick crackle of life, the sounds of hushed chatter and horses hooves added to the serene grounds; the background noise of nature.

The sky grew darker still, the colour of congealed blood, as eve crept nearer and the men closed in towards the completion of their camp. Stray bangs of metal cut sharply through the air just as the last of the tents were being drawn. Cooking wares began their sound offs as well as they clank with the beginnings of preparation for the evening meal. It was then did the crickets grow braver as the camp seemed to become silent with a tense atmosphere. Men nervously shifted as horses remained alert, the unease disrupting them from sleep and should this behavior continue on without pause the horses would never be fit for the morning ride.

Black bled like ink as night painted the sky anew, a few murmur’s and the stomp of boots every now and then. A worker moving from each main tent setting up and lighting small torches had a look of worry. The center of the camp, however, began to breed with life as a deep voice projected itself throughout. The rumbled laughter vibrating with joy that seemed to be quite contagious. Those over hearing drawing smiles where none were to be had before, curious of the voice, many began to follow. Gathering around as the crowd broke into a reciprocated laugh at the fun stories being told.

Before them in front of a fire sat their King, retelling stories of days long since past from his youth. In particular he began recalling that as a snot nose brat he once took on a bear for his lunch. Animatedly he described how he caught a fish and then beat a bear away to enjoy his captured feast. A face in the crowd piped in asking the age of the King at the time and of the bear. The King nervously laughed as his cheeks grew rosy. A hand rubbing awkwardly at the back of his neck before he sighed and with an honest response, he answered.

“Admittedly, I was but eight and the bear but a lost cub.” His response drew a deep laugh from his listeners as the tension from the journey and the battle of the ‘morrow was eased away, if only temporarily.

The infamous bear fight…

Emaurri had heard that story at least a thousand times by now, yet he still laughed just as much as the others; a hand settling upon his goblet. Emaurri had never been one much for drinking and making merry; even less so the day before a battle. He would much rather retire to his tent and clear his mind or perhaps perform some last minute rituals to make sure he was ready for the next day. While he could see the merit in socializing with the people that had taken him in and treated him as their own, it was exactly because he owed them so much that he worried about getting drunk on the eve of battle.

What if they were attacked overnight?

In the end, perhaps his people knew him better than he expected, because the warm ale he was sipping and Raolin’s warm voice were quick to melt away all of his tension. He was happy to focus on the present for once, and it was good to take a break from his pesky inner voice that always pushed him to worry about what was best for Raolin and for the kingdom.

“Emaurri! You tell us one now!”

The King’s voice boomed as he slapped his best friend upon the shoulder in hearty laughter breaking him from his thoughts. The crowd of onlookers voicing agreement for more stories but most especially from the more reserved advisor they had grown to know over the years.

It so happened the mage blinked upon finding himself the center of attention, his body pressing forward at the slap Raolin gave him.

“Oh dear. A story? Are you really certain you want one from me?” he questioned, hoping he could still get out of that one; but no such luck. He shifted in his seat on a fallen log near the fire, and gave his King a mischievous look. If he was going to be forced into this, he might as well get back at his friend a little…

Unfortunately Raolin had not realized what he had done until Emaurri had turned to look towards him with a look rivaling that of a mischievous devil. It was in that moment that Raolin let his lips press into a thin line, his warm honey hazel eyes narrowing dangerously as if to dare Emaurri to continue. Raolin knew deep down his look would have no effect on Emaurri’ decision, however the sly bastard started out by downplaying his own, more eventful life.

“I’m afraid my life is dreadfully boring,” lies, but this story was so much more entertaining than some magic mishap that led to Emaurri being nicknamed Lord Blue for a week, “So I will tell us one about our beloved King Raolin instead.

Raolin scoffed internally but sought to hear out this much more ‘intriguing’ story of his, if only to preemptively to stop any embarrassment upon his person. As Emaurri started Raolin began to tilt his head sideways, unwittingly, to listen better. His eyes never left Emaurri’ face as he took a sip from his flask. A look forming as if to say You can still stop this now, but it was all but ignored by Raolin.

“You see, many years back, our dear King had someone very dear to his heart." he grinned. "What was her name? Ah, it doesn’t matter, it matters that only she was the fairest girl in the capital. Despite his flowers and chocolates and awkward courting, she never looked twice his way!”

The camp seemed silent for this, the crackling of the flame, an occasional shuffle of feet, and distant insect life the only indications time had not stood still. Emaurri had never expected his little story would garner so much attention. He stood duly corrected. Intently Raolin tried to recall this fairest beauty from the Capital that he somehow could not get. Raolin’s brows furrowed together slightly in confusion, his head tilting unconsciously to the side as if begging the name of this so-called person he could not recall from his youth.

Did he not remember?

Last edited:
idea*
You're the doctor on-call on Saturday nights and I swear the first four times you gave me stitches were an accident, but I may or may not be hurting myself now so that I can chat you up while you stitch me up.

Last edited:
IDEA :
Every day A bites back the pain and never gives them the satisfaction they want, nor the information they seek.

Last edited:
Lost and trapped in a world of white; freezing, cold, and hungry, the world goes blurry and Character A passes out. Character B sets out the next morning with his furry companion for his daily rounds. Upon reaching one of his laid traps he realizes he caught something and upon further inspection B discovers it to be a person and one that is still clinging to life.

Last edited:
idea
"It is foggy. All the doors in the village are shut and covered in wards. An elderly sorcerer mutters incomprehensibly."

Last edited:
IDEA

Picking florals in a field of wildflowers; dark figures lurked at the edge of the tree line. Part of the shadows of the brush they watched silently; drool dripping from their sharpened teeth. They watch the figure in red leading themselves down a path towards the shadows as they pick one flower after another placing each delicately in a deep picnic basket. Eventually stopping a mere 15 feet from the figures squirming in the shadows the person in red could see hands reaching out begging to be held with deadly intent. Each hand different, hypnotizing in their geometric movements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom