Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School of the Dead (Potter-Kun and I only)

Hisashi watched the smile on Rei's face and grinned himself as she questioned him. "Fuck yes, I do...I want o fuck you so bad...and it seems you want to as well." He chuckled as spoke her desires to him. He pulled his cock away from her face and moved back abit, pointing at the bed as his smile widened slightly.

"Get on all fours like the bitch in heat you are, spread your pussy open and beg to be fucked like a naughty girl you all. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you, how much more you want me more than Takashi."He stroked his cock to keep himself hard as he waited for Rei to obey...he loved to hear her trash talk Takashi and beg...he loved to hear her talk dirty; it aroused him so much.

Rei just looked at him a bit weirdly at first before she was complying and doing as he had asked. She shifted so that she was on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide for him. Her pussy leaked with her own juices and cum from their previous session. "Hisashi, I want you to fuck me. Please fuck me like the naughty girl that I am." Rei moaned after a moment in time. No she really didn't want to bring up Takeshi at all although if he really wanted her to then she would. But she would prefer to just have it them, and not speak of an ex while they were in the process of fucking. That just seemed weird. "I want you to fuck me until I am nothing more than a withering mess beneath you, or until I pass out." she begged.

Hisashi listened to Rei speak and grinned as he stepped forward. He got on his knees behind her, giving her ass a nice, hard spank and watching it jiggle as he gripped her long, flowing orange hair with one hand while the other began to rapidly rub her clitoris. He tugged on her hair, using it like a leash as he slapped his cock against her ass as he kissed up and down her neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas.

"That was good, but not good enough...I want you to do as I said about mentioning Takashi, and spread your pussy open with your fingers....go on." Another slap of his cock against her ass he he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe. It seemed he wanted to know for sure that she didn't have any feels for Takashi left...that it was him and him alone that owned her.

Rei would have looked at him if she was able to, although she wasn't able to. Not with holding her hair as if it were a leash. He had fingers rubbing against her clit and his cock slapped against her ass. She gave a small whimper at his kisses up and down her neck. Then was the command of telling him what he wanted, and spreading her pussy open with her fingers. "I want you Hisashi. I want to forget about ever meeting Takashi. He was a loser and I was stupid in falling for him. He isn't on my level.... he is far beneath me. But you... Hisashi I need you. I want you to fuck me like the naughty girl that I am. I want you to make me yours." Rei breathed after a moment in time, her head tilted back ever so slightly. Usually she wouldn't take to trash talking Takashi, considering he had been her childhood friend yet she was doing it with no problem. Maybe because she finally realized that she deserved far better, and she had definitely found somebody far better. "Hisashi.... Fuck me..." Rei begged him as she exposed her wet pussy to him even more, before she was more or less implying that Takashi had a tiny dick. Not that they had ever done anything, but it wasn't as if she hadn't accidentally walked in on him at least once.

Hisashi grinned as Rei did as she as told; her words of scorn for Takashi and her praise for him seemed to just make his cock harder and longer. He slapped it against her rear once again as he pinched her clitoris in just the right manner to send a wave of pleasure up her body. Soon, his cock as positioned at the entrance to her spread and wet pussy; his bulbous tip pressed up against her entrance as he looked into her eyes with a lustful hunger.

"I'll fuck you alright, Rei...you'll be mine..all mine. You'll be begging to be fucked by my cock everyday." He pressed his lips up hungrily against her own, his tongue darting its way into her mouth to rub up against her own as he tugged back roughly on her hair, pulling her ass back as he thrust his hips forwards. His cock slammed into her more rough than ever before during their previous fucking. In that one violent thrust, his tip was already pressing against her cervix, and his cock seemed to be even larger than before as her cunt was spread out more as he began to fuck her like a bitch in heat, tugging back on her hair, her ass slapping back against his hips with every thrust, making her bubbly ass cheeks jiggle as his tongue danced inside her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom