Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School of the Dead (Potter-Kun and I only)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
A few days ago the world had gone to hell. It had started out as just as average day at school, then next thing Rei knew was she was fleeing to the rooftop with her boyfriend Hisashi and one of their other guys friends. What exactly had they been fleeing from? Zombies. Nobody knew what had happened, or even how it had happened. But it had. Nobody knew what they were doing, or where they were even going. At that point in time it was a fight or flight moment. Thankfully they did discover that the zombies were super sensitive to sound, which made getting around them a little easier if they were quiet.

This had a been a few days ago, now the eighteen year old orange haired female known as Rei Miyamoto was holed up in a hotel that she and Hisashi had escaped to get away from the zombies. Their intention had been to try and head to one of their homes first, but this was the closest and they had managed to get somewhere safely, and undetected.

The couple had also decided that they were going to have a bit of celebratory sex for managing to get away from those damn zombies. The exact reason that at the current point in time, Rei lay on the bed of the hotel with her skirts pulled up and her panties down to her ankles, her sex completely bared to that of Hisashi.

Right now, the only thing keeping Hiashi sane was his girlfriend, Rei. He knew she had started dating him just to get back at her previous boyfriend...but in that time they had grown into a real couple that cared deeply for one another. Now here they were, in a world going to hell with just each other right now...and she was all he wanted right now. He hovered above her, his shirt open at the front to expose his well toned chest, he was quite the athlete.

His lips were locked with her own, his tongue lashing at her lips and seeking to gain access to her mouth, his tongue wiggling wildly against her lips. His hands roamed up and down her body, one hand groping and squeezing at her breasts through her top while the other began to stroke at her bare sex, his fingers skillfully rubbing her labia before seeking out her clitoris and rapidly rubbing and gently tugging on that sensitive nub of hers. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at Rei in the eyes, his own filled with lust and affection.

"Rei....I love you so much...I going to make you forget all about that loser, okay?" He began kissing up and down her neck, nibbling at her sensitive skin as he slowly began to sink two of his fingers into her womanhood, testing her tightness and wetness to see how aroused she was.

Rei just looked up at the male that hovered above her before she was wrapping her arms around his neck as his lips claimed hers. The feel of his tongue against her lips had her parting her lips, allowing his tongue in. There was a small whimper that escaped her as he played with her folds, and tugged at her clit. Sadly the kiss was ending as he pulled away which almost had her pout a bit... not that that would have lasted for very long.

"I love you as well." she cooed at him when he spoke, her eyes own eyes filled with the same emotion. Lust and affection. A strange combination, but it seemed natural for a couple. Her head was tilting to the side a bit as he kissed up and down her neck, almost as if she was baring her neck to a vampire. A faint gasp escaped her when she felt his fingers slid into her wet womanhood. Rei eventually looked at him in the eyes before she spoke, "I want you Hisashi."

Even in the time that they had been dating... she had never wanted to go past that stage of fooling around. Probably because she had only been dating him in order to get back at an ex-boyfriend. Probably out of fear that she would get too attached and wouldn't want to let go but now . . . she found that she did want him. She wanted this male in her life.

Rei's moans and words encouraged Hisashi to continue; his teeth nibbled and sucked on her neck, marking her with a hickey, as his own. He moved one of his hands to her top and basically tore it open, a button flying off as he exposed her bra covered breasts to him. He lifted up her bra to expose her womanly and rounded tits. His mouth moved from her neck to one of her breasts, latching on and sucking as if he were a babe trying to draw milk. His tongue swirled around her rosy and perky nipple.

As he did this, his fingers pushed even further into her pussy, spreading out slightly in her and feeling her tightness as he pushed his digits knuckle deep inside her. His fingertips brushed against her hymen as he withdrew his fingers, his digits dripping with her love juices as he moved to unzip and unbuckle his pants, letting them and his boxers fall around his ankles to expose his throbbing and massive cock to her. He rubbed the appendage up against her womanhood, his bulbous tip pressing up against her clitoris before pushing gently against her entrance.

"Are you sure, Rei?" He managed to ask, stopping the sucking of her breast for just a moment to look her in the eyes while he still had some self-control...he wanted her to be absolutely sure.

Rei just watched the male above her for a moment before she was giving a soft gasp when he was tearing up her shirt, and taking one of her nipples into his mouth. Well after he had decided that he had left a hickey on her neck, not that she really cared at all. At this point in time she doubted that anybody would really say anything about it. There were more pressing matters to attend to, and that was the zombies. And trying to figure out how they were going to survive against them.

She found herself squirming a bit as his fingers delved their way deeper inside of her, spreading her out. Although it didn't seem like it last long before he was withdrawing his fingers. Rei could only give a soft moan as the sucking on her tit before she took to watching him for a brief moment, watching as he moved to take off his pants and boxers. It wasn't long before his massive and throbbing cock was freed from its restraint and he was pressing it against her entrance.

But he didn't push in right away... yet that only meant that he had some control. And this was proven when he was asking if she was sure. Rei was giving a nod before she spoke, "I want to be yours, Hisashi. Yours and yours alone." With that she was actually spreading her legs a bit more, inviting him in.

Hisashi nodded his head lightly and gave her a small smile as he gently kissed her nose. "I love you, Rei..." With those words, he gently gripped her head with his hand, squeezing gently as he began to push his cock into Rei's virgin womanhood. He moaned loudly as her tight cunt gripped his cock, his girth spreading her as he moaned into her ear, his hot breath rolling over her skin...her womanly juices were lubing up his manhood.

"Rei...you feel amazing....you're amazing." He moaned his compliments as his cock shattered her hymen, she was a virgin no longer. He moved his hand down to her clitoris, rubbing it rapidly and tugging on it before squeezing her head again. "Ah...fuck, I love you so much, Rei!" He began moving his hips faster, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her, only about a quarter of his cock was fully inside her now, he still had a lot more to go.

Rei just gave a faint smile although she was soon distracted by the strange sensation of his cock sliding into her womanhood. At first it was fine although then there was the pain from her virginity being stolen away by him. Not that she regretted it at all. A small cry did escape her lips and tears did blur at her eyes briefly, but she found herself giving a small whimper when he started to play with her clitoris. The pain was forgotten, for the time being as she was wrapping her legs around his waist drawing him closer to her.

"I love you too. Promise me... Promise that you wouldn't ever leave me." Rei spoke in a soft voice as she wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up at him. Her orange hair fanned out around her on the pillows of the bed that they were on. Yes this was a difficult promise to be made in the aspect of staying alive, especially with the damn zombie apocalypse going on.

Hisashi reached out and wiped the tears from Rei's cheek, kissing her cheeks gently as she cried, trying her best to help her feel good. He looked into her eyes as she asked that promise of him...they were filled with that felt like desperation and love. He smiled as he kissed her forehead. "I love you, Rei...I'll never leave you, I promise." With those words, he locked his lips with her own, his tongue darting into her mouth and pressing up against her own.

As they kissed, he continued to play with her clitoris, twisting and tugging on it a little more roughly now as his cock pounded into her like a piston. His large girth continued to spread her open, his tip now pressing and pounded against her cervix. Hisashi moaned against Rei's lips as he felt his tip slamming against her cervix. He gripped her head as his tongue swirled around her own, and with a rough push, his tip pushed past her cervix, entering her womb. An outline of his cock could now been seen in her stomach if she looked down, so deep was Hisashi fucking her.

Rei just looked up at him and soon enough he was promising her before his lips were locking with hers, his tongue darting into her mouth. Her tongue seemed to dance along against his and she arched up into his pistoning hips ever so slightly. A faint moan escaped her lips as he pounded into her. Yes at first it had hurt but now.... now the pain was fading and being replaced with something else. Pleasure. Pure pleasure.

Although there was an almost strange sensation at him pushing past her cervix. Not painful or anything but something that was different from what she was feeling. This had her breaking the kiss for a brief moment in time, more to surface and breath. Yet in doing this, there was no hiding the moans that escaped her lips. Good thing before they had chosen a room they had checked the surrounding rooms to make sure there weren't any zombies around.

Yeah she could see the outline of his cock in her stomach, although she didn't really say much about it, not like she would get the chance at all. This male had her completely breathless, but in a good way. "Hisashi...." she moaned out his name.

"Rei....Rei...." Hisashi moaned back her name in reply as he fucked her harder and faster, his hips slapping against her pelvis with every thrust as his cock as fully sheathed inside her now. He became to pound his cock into her like a piston now; quickly, roughly, almost violently. His cock slammed in and out of her as he moved his mouth down to her breast and began to suck, his tongue swirling rapidly around her nipple before he began to nibble and grind her sensitive bud between his teeth.

He could feel a pressure building up inside his cock as he fucked her, pounded her like he owned her as he groaned against her breast. "Ah....fuck...Rei....tell me how much better I am than that loser, Takeshi...tell me how much you love me and my cock and hate that loser." he groaned as he slapped her tits, watching them jiggle with glee as his lust and desires began to take over, making him rougher and more needy.

A feeling was building up inside of Rei as well, and it only seemed to get worse when he took one of her nipples into his mouth again, which had her moaning in pleasure. Soon he was telling her to tell him how he was better than the loser, that she loved him and his cock. This had her giving a moan before she gasped softly at her tits being slapped, more out of surprise. The female looked at him for a moment, affection in her eyes before she cooed in a slightly breathless voice, "I hate that loser, I regret ever meeting him. I love you, I love your cock. Ugh.... Hisashi...." A moan escaped her lips before she was threading her fingers through his hair and spoke, "I want to spend many nights with you like this."

Rei's words seemed to only arouse Hisashi more as he moved back to sucking on her nipple as she seemed to really enjoy that. He sucked hard, very much like he was trying to drink her milk as his other hand gripped her ass under the bed, giving it a squeeze as he moaned into her breast as his cock hammer into her, slamming in and out of her womb, his hips slapping against her labia with every thrust as he fucked her as roughly as he could.

"That's right...you and your pussy belong to me and my cock...I'm going to come soon, Rei...you want me to fill this naughty pussy of yours up with my come? You want to get knocked up like the bitch in heat you are?" He groaned out, his arousal speaking completely for him at this point. Of course it would be bad if Rei got pregnant in this chaotic situation...but he had gotten some morning afters just to be safe, and even in his lust filled mind, he was pretty sure this was a safe day for her. He grunted and groaned as he bit down on her nipple, trying to get her to climax before his own dam burst.

Rei couldn't even focus with the arousal that she felt either at that point in time. He sucked on her breast as if he were a baby trying to get milk and she could feel his hand gripping her ass. A groan passed through her lips before she spoke, "Yes. Fill up my naughty pussy with your cum." Yeah she wasn't even thinking about the fact that she could get pregnant, yet again most of the time one didn't really seem to think about that when they were having sex. Not until after it was far too late. A whimper passed through her lips when he bite down on her nipple, a whimper that was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her own pleasure was increasing, and eventually she did reach that point of climax. Just for him. Her whole body seemed to shudder and a cry of pleasure came from her. Good thing there wasn't anybody else around at that point in time.

As Rei came, her pussy clamping down on his cock and her love juices splattering across his crotch, Hisashi let out a loud and violent moan. "Ahhhh, fuck! Coming!!" With those words and a final, violent, deep thrust of his cock, Hisashi came. He flooded Rei's pussy and womb with his hot and sticky seed, filling her womb and pussy to the brim. Her stomach bulged slightly, so full was she of his seed and his cock which was still erect inside her. His excess seed began to drip down onto the bed and down her creamy and smooth thighs. He slowly pulled his still erect rod out of her, his breath ragged. Once it was out of her ravished pussy, her lips still gaping, his seed began to leak out faster.

His cock was throbbing and covered in his cum and her love juice. He moved himself up, straddling her chest as he pressed his messy cock up against her cheek and lips. "Good girlfriends clean up..." He chuckled between ragged breaths, pressing his rod up against her cheek again to emphasize, smearing his cum on her skin as he did so.

Rei could only moan as he was thrusting one final time deep into her pussy, and she could feel his cock twitch inside of her, before he was cumming inside of her. Not that she cared at all. No this mind as well be the ultimate way to lay claim to her. She was his, and he was hers. The hickey on her neck was also another way to show that she was his, which had her debating if she wanted to give him a hickey or not. In the end she decided that she was going to. So before he could get to far away from her, she was actually drawing him closer to her and nipping at his neck, and sucking gently, leaving her own hickey on his neck. "Now you are mine." she cooed.

After his cock game out of her fully she could feel a sticky and creamy substance slide down between her legs, and onto her thighs. Then all of a sudden his cock was in her face and she was stating that good girlfriends cleaned up. This had her licking the head of his cock gently with her tongue.

Hisashi seemed slightly surprised as Rei have him a hickey, rubbing the spot gently before grinning and gently patting her head as she began to lick the tip of his cock with her tongue. "I suppose be belong to each other now." He chuckled as he let out a soft moan, his cock throbbing and growing more erect from Rei's skillful use of her tongue. He gently patted her head, but at the same time, he tried to push more of his cock into her mouth.

"You are such a great girlfriend, Rei. I love you...but there is more of my cock to clean than just my tip, you know." he teased her, insinuating she needed to suck more as he gently pushed her head down and moved his hips, pushing his tip onto her mouth and trying to get her to accept more of his cock into her hot and wet mouth as well.

Rei did end up putting up her hands so that he couldn't push more of his cock down her throat forcibly. Nope she was taking it slowly especially considering this was her first time giving a blow job. If anything she was more experimenting and find out her own boundries at that point. But as she did so she slowly accepted him more into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his cock as she cleaned it off.

Hisashi seemed to let out a somewhat dissatisfied groan as Rei stopped him from shoving any more of his cock into her mouth or throat, but he decided to let Rei take her time with this one. Her tongue felt almost torturous on his massive, throbbing cock that was oozing pre-cum from his tip as well as still covered in his cum and her love juices. He gently placed his hand on her head, not to push down but to simply grip her head so he could be stable.

"Ahhh, Rei....your mouth feels so good...do you like sucking on my cock like this?" He asked her in a teasing manner with a small chuckle, eager to hear her answer as his balls bounced around slightly due to her sucking.

Rei continued to suck on his cock, and after a bit got into bobbing her head up and down, slowly but at a steady pace. She didn't take him to deep at first, but slowly she worked her way at taking more of his cock into her mouth. After a bit she was popping of his cock at his question before she spoke, "Yes. I love sucking your cock." This had her licking the tip teasingly before she was taking his length into her mouth once again. Although this time she took him farther into her mouth than she had before. There was a gag reflex kicking in after a brief moment which just had her halting, more to get more to get over that feeling.

Hisashi's moans got louder as Rei slowly began to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. He was so massive that she had just managed a little more a quarter of his length when she popped his cock out to answer his question. He chuckled at her answer, moaning softly as she teasingly licked his tip. Her never knew Rei was such a horny girl...though maybe she was just wanting pleasuring what with the crazy world around them.

"I never knew you were such a slutty girl, Rei...guess you are my slut now, huh?" He teased he gave her breasts a slap, watching her sizeable mounds jiggle to and fro with glee as he moaned as he felt her gag reflex kick. Her mouth felt so different from her pussy, and yet felt so good too, he was still sensitive from their sex before hand most likely.

"Ah, fuck...Rei, that feels good...suck on my balls some now...tell me what a naughty girl you are while you do it..." He loved hearing Rei talk dirty and wanted to her more as she gargled on his balls.

Rei just looked at him at the mention of being his slut although she didn't withdraw to comment to that at all. Honestly she wasn't sure how to respond to being called a slut. Not really something most girls enjoyed being called, but what could you do in all reality. After a bit she was withdrawing from his cock, her saliva covering it at that point in time. She didn't move to take his balls into her mouth right away, nope she took a breath moment to breath before she was shifting a bit so that she could take his balls into her mouth more easily.

"Am I truly a naughty girl?" Rei cooed after a moment in time as she took to sucking on his balls, one of her foddling them as well as she licked at them. She did withdraw after a moment before she was wrapping a hand around his cock and stroking it before she teased, "Since I'm so naughty.... Maybe I should be even naughter. And not do what you want." One hand stroked his cock while the other foddled his balls. This was definitely the opposite of sucking on them.

Hisashi's cock glistened with Rei's saliva, a show of her dedication and devotion to him, no doubt. As she teased him and began to suck on his balls, he let out a soft moan as he gripped the bed, letting his girlfriend do the work of pleasuring him. Her mouth and tongue felt amazing on his balls, and soon her hand was wrapped around his cock, stroking his throbbing dick, her hand becoming smeared with her own saliva and his pre-cum. As she moved to teasing him more, her stroking faster and her hand groping his balls, he let out a somewhat frustrated moan.

"Ah....Rei...please don't tease me like that....I want more, please..." Hisashi seemed to relent some, not wanting to completely force himself on Rei to get what he wanted, and part of him enjoyed seeing this new and interesting side of her.

"But I am giving you more." Rei cooed in a teasing voice as she gently stroked him before she was withdrawing her hands completely, not touching him at all. "I think this would be more teasing." she giggled before she was going back down and licking at one of his balls, before taking it into her mouth once again.

Hisashi let out a frustrated grunt as Rei stroked him softer before stopping altogether. It took all of his self control to not just push her down and fuck her wildly again. His cock throbbed, it looked almost painful so in need of attention it was. He let out a small sigh of relief as Rei went back to sucking his balls, the suction of her mouth feeling nice around one of his nuts, but he didn't think that would be enough anymore with how much Rei had worked him up.

"Want me to fuck you one more time before we get cleaned up, Rei?" He asked as he reached his hand down and squeezed one of her breasts playfully, his fingers twisting and gently tugging on one of her nipples as he awaited an answer. He wasn't sure a blowjob would be enough after that teasing session.

Rei looked at him for a brief moment in time as he asked if she wanted him to fuck her once more. As he was asking her breasts were being played with, and her nipples being twisted and tugged gently. The orange haired female just gave a small smile before she questioned in a coo, "Is that what you want to do? Do you want to fuck me again?" She already had quite a bit of his cum drifting from between her legs, but she really didn't care. "Yes. I do. I want you.... no I need you."

Back
Top Bottom