Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Little Vore

Hiya! I just joined the site, but I've been looking around a while now for specific types of RP's, and have been RPing for a good long while. Hopefully this is a place I can find that.

Specifically, I'm looking for a vore RP that centers around women preyed on by various monstrous creatures. I will say I only do soft vore, as in swallowed whole, but I do love it when the victims don't survive. Grim endings are the best endings as far as I'm concerned (although I prefer to leave the whole digestion bit off screen, no need to go into detail there). Basically, I'm just look for sexy women to be eaten by terrifying monsters. I'm especially fond of the cocky heroine or the villainess in charge who doesn't think they could possibly suffer such a fate getting devoured and turned into monster food.

As far as possible settings go, we could mix it with certain fandoms, Soul Calibur or Final Fantasy being my two biggest right now but I'm open to others as well, whether from video games or other animation. Something from Legend of Korra or Avatar would be cool. Or for original RP's, I do have a few ideas for some kind of fantasy creature fighting arena scenario which could be a lot of fun.

A little about me as an RPer, I do prefer a partner who can keep up with a few paragraphs in post length, as I like to really tell a story even with my smut. Not a fan of one liners, so if that's your style then we probably won't be compatible. Also someone who isn't afraid to RP multiple characters is a plus, although not a necessity.

So yeah, if you're interested at all in RPing and coming up with something cool, let me know, send me a PM or whatnot. I'll be here.

P.S. You can check out my kink list here if you're interested.

P.P.S. If you're going to drop an RP, please just let me know you're not interested anymore. Don't just disappear and never post again. It's rude, and saves me a lot of time wondering if another post is ever going to show up. This seems to happen far too often and it's really discouraging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom