Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the pleasure house

eziozap

Super-Earth
so as the title suggest, i wanna do a massage parlour roleplay, with a special little twist of course to make it fun. bassicly, you or me, i don't mind really, writes the owner of the massage parlour, a very gorgeus lady of any build, could be a amazon strong lady or a sort of incredibly smart looking classy posh lady, who has a massive futa horse cock hidden in her skirt somehow. she fucks every lady who comes into the massage parlour, and often dulling them into a false safety before she starts to fuck them like crazy, using toys, drugs, and of course the massive cock.

now for a bit more fun is what kind of kinks are allowed. asides from snuff, blood and foot fetish and sneezing, everything is fine with me, though personally i do love:

huge cocks, something that could make a lady shake at the sight of, huge loads of cum, mind breaking through sheer pleasure, building a harem, toys, bdsm, slave play, humilation, black mail, complete domination (this is fun for me specially if i'm writing the lady who gets dominated by a massive futa cock hehe)

if anyones interested then please pm me. also some other things:

science!: okay so this idea is proberly the most creative. bassicly your guy marrys (or captures, rapes and impregnates hehe x3) a lady of his choice, standard so far. your guy injects her with a chemical which makes her give birth incredibley quickly, and the baby reaching a legal age in less then a month, so like 15 or 18 in only 30 days. your guy sells off any of the less sexy looking daughters to other perverts, while adding milfs to the harem, specially ones of differant races and coulours for more variety. once you get enough money, you buy cloning machines to clone your most sexy sluts, dna changers to add animal dna to daughters, a dimension hopper to let you get to other worlds and add ladys from shows and animes and such. now, for this one i would not mind being in ether role, being ether the scientist doing all the fucking and breeding and experaments, or writing all the milfs, daughters and other whores who get fucked and experamented on, i just really like this idea a lot x3

hotel of pleasure: bassicly this one is simple. your charecter, a lovely lady or futa, i'd really prefer if its a lady or futa, goes on holiday to a beach side town that is bassicly huniepop, but with more alien waifus, furry ladys, and more fetishs and kinks and everything really. you stay at the pleasure hotel, and bassicly the roleplay is based solely round yoru charecters vacation their. maybe they find long term love with one of the ladys, maybe you help out some gorgeus beautys, maybe you help with the investigation as to why so many girls get filled with cum when inside a haunted mansion, maybe you want to get anal probbed by a alien, lots of options, with the main focus being freedom of your charecter to do what they want, within perverted reasons of course.

monster fucks: okay so, again this is a bit of a weird one, but its kind of a funny one too. bassicly, a few girls, minimum of at least...lets say 4, have a horror movie night. the movies they each pick are cursed, so whichever movie the girl picked, they will get fucked by that monster. so if lets say, random lady name, mary picks the frankensteins monster movie, she'll get broken, raped and impregnated by a monster cocked frankenstein minotaur monster thing. of if say jessica, again just some random ladys i'm making up, picks the movie about the futa vampire from japan, she'll get fucked...by a vampire lady...with a cock. from japan. so a fun one more or less x3 i'd write the ladys, you would write the monsters.

Back
Top Bottom