Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Erratic Student [Krad & Lunar]

"I just wanted to see if you were doing ok. Have you herd anything about your job?" He asked her. He blushed a little seeing her clothes as well, but he didn't stare or anything.

She swallowed and breathed in, "I.. uh.. I'm doing okay I suppose." she nodded and she peered over, "You want to come in?" she asked and stepped to the side before she shook her head slowly. "No.. nothing." She said and rubbed the back of her neck and she frowned a bit. "How is the new substitute?"

He stepped inside as let him in. "Eh... kind of a bitch." he said, then stopped apologizeing for his language. "Sorry."

"Really?" She asked and laughed as he said that, "Don't be sorry. I'm sure she is.. I know her. She thinks she's the boss of everyone and everything." Shge said and rolled her eyes as she smiled, "Anything you'd like to eat or drink?"

"Um.. a drink would be ok." he said nodding. "Thanks." He looked around her home, it was very cozy.

"Sorry if it's a mess in here." She mumbled as she got him a soda and got herself one too, opening the can and taking a drink. She moved and sat down on her couch and she patted the spot next to her, "thanks for well.. visiting me." She nodded and smiled softly.

"No problem." he said taking the drink. He sat down on the edge of the couch where she indicated. "Are you getting paid at all for this?"

She smiled and sighed, "Are you kidding me? They think I raped you.. and your friends. Of course they're not going to pay me." she leaned back, "I'm screwed...literally if this ends." She looked over to him and frowned a bit.

"Sorry... I don't get it. I mean if you really did what they said, I don't think they'd go and tell about it. Doesn't Brown get that?" He said thinking outloud. He opened his drink and sipped it.

"Yeah..well.. Mr. Brown is a douchebag. Especially to me." she sighed and sat back as she chugged her drink and set it down as she hugged her knees to her chest and looked over to him. "He's always dispised me for some reason. Guess he got his wish, wanting me gone, eh?" she asked and sighed a bit as she smiled softly. "I'm glad that you came to visit."

Back
Top Bottom