Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Erratic Student [Krad & Lunar]

[LunarDysis]

Supernova
The classroom door creaked open, the light flicked on as the room brightened up and the woman peered up to the clock as there was about thirty minutes before classes started. The school opened, kids slowly coming in but teachers already showed up to get ready. The chalk board already cleaned free from it's words from her last class. Wandering forward she set her bag down onto her desk in the front of the class and she gave a soft sigh as she peered around. Getting things ready for the day, as she moved to the window and pulled open the curtains to let the sun in.

Aislyn was her name, Aislyn Johnson. She was one of the youngest teachers here in the school but she didn't care. She was young at 24, standing at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep ocean blue. Her skin tan, wearing a white button up shirt and a black skirt with black high heels. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, thing black rimmed glasses set upon her nose as she peered up.

She turned around and sighed, sitting down onto the corner of her desk. She was an English teacher, Majoring in it in college. Her passion in life, she loved it the first couple of years she was teaching. But this year.. she was starting to hate it. Not because English was growing old. But because of a few kids in her class, who have been messing with her lately. They haven't done anything too extreme right now but.. she could tell that they were getting close and it worried her. Would it Jeopardize her job?

The halls slowly began filling with students as it got closer to the begining of the school day. The bell rang signaling 5 minuets till class, and everyone began convergeing to their first period. Krad came in and sat his things down by his desk and sat in it. He was tired this morning, very unhappy to be here. He was getting more fed up with school as the days went by, just wanting it to be over.

He had no girlfriend at the time, which made things much more misrable. Luckly this class wasn't as bad as his others, with some of his closer friends in this one with him. He greeted them as they arrived, sitting amongst the room.

He was one of them...

She sighed as she looked to the side as Krad came in and she groaned, today once again was going to be shit. She could just feel it, then came in his friends the other three. They looked at her with smirks, sitting down beside Krad and she looked over to them and then to Krad. "All right all right. Kids, settle down. Homework...Pass it up." She said with a snap of her fingers as the lsat student came through the door and sat down. She moved to her desk and sat down, criss crossing her legs on the corner of the desk, her legs showing.

"Open your English books to page 134. Shakespeare Literature." she said with a nod and leaned over, opening her book to the same page and she stood up slowly.

With her legs up a couple jokes were already exchanged. Himself, he was tired of them. They were funny at first, but now that it just kept going it was getting old to him. He lugged his book out of his bag and turned to the page she requested.

She heard a few laughs from the boys, noticing them aimed at her legs and she sighed. Though she opened her mouth to speak but was stopped as she looked over. Seeing the door opening and the principal stepping in, holding the door open with his foot. His hand rose up and motioned her over. She stood up and looked over, "Hold that thought, class." She said and walked over to the door as she stepped outside and held teh door open with her right leg.

"I heard a few students in your class complaining that you have made some sexual moves upon them." He said and she breathed in sharply. "Excuse me?!" She gasped out quite loudly and she heard chuckling from inside of the classroom and she looked inside. "I have not.. are you playing with me..?" She asked and his brows furrowed, glaring towards her. "Why the hell would I play with you? We believe and listen to our students. They come back with something like that again, you are out of here.." He growled and she breathed in.

Her bottom lip quivered, why were they doing this to her? She turned and stepped into her class, letting the door shut behind her slowly. She looked over and the boys were grinning. Her eyes watered up, a tear streaming down her face as she wiped her eyes. "Read on your own til.. til chapter 13." She stammered and sighed as she sat down at her desk.

Krad noticed the change in her emotions once she returned. He couldn't really hear what was going on out in the hall, but he caught a few choice words. He looked over at his friends and rolled his eyes, then turned them to the book to read.

Class ended without much going on. The bell rang and everyone started getting up and leaving. He brought his homework up to her, he'd forgotten it and thrown it togeather all through class, hoping to turn it in, even if it was a percentage off.

She watched the class leave and her face fell into the palm of her hands though she heard the sound of rustling paper and she looked up to see Krad and she sighed softly. She peered to the side and took hold of it, setting it down with the other group of papers and she sat back. Not caring if he saw her crying, hell it probably made him happy just like his doucebag friends. She looked up to him and swallowed. "There.. are you and your friends happy now, Krad?" She asked and crossed her arms.

"Probably by tomorrow, I won't be your teacher anymore. You succeeded." She snarled and stood up as she shoved the homework papers into her bag as tears streamed down her face.

"Succeeded?" He asked, not realizeing whatever was said before had been so serious. "I haven't done anything." He protested, he'd laughed at the jokes, but never really made one himself. "I'll talk to Mr. _______ if you want." he said, refering to her boss.

She looked to him and rolled her eyes, "Oh.. and now trying to be the hero, are we?" she asked and sighed as she grabbed her bag. "Because of you and your friends. I'll be fired, I bet they're off at the office complaining again. You boys said I have made sexual moves at you. I've taken advantage of you? Oh. very clever." She said and turned as she sighed and closed her eyes, leaning against the wall.

"Look, whatever you think is going on, you're wrong." He said taking a step toward her. He had always found her attractive, and understood why the jokes were made. But he didn't know they'd gone this far. "I haven't told anybody anything."

"I am not wrong." She looked over to him and she sighed, the boys ran off to the office to at least have one more go at her as they told the principal. It took only a matter of seconds and the door swung open, head turned to see the principal and she swallowed. "I told you already. If they complain again, you're out of here. Is she makin' sexual moves on you. She has the other boys." He said and pointed behind him, looking towards Krad. Mr. Brown was his name, looking over to Aislyn, glaring towards her. "the boys said, you were turning in homework and you started again. Get your things packed.. Now."

"Whoa whoa whoa." He said taking a step toward the man. "Look, whatever you've been hearing it's wrong!" He said raising his voice above his. "None of that has happened. Thoes guys are just having a little laugh. They just arn't clever enough to stop."

Mr. Brown looked towards Krad and cocked his brow, then over to Aislyn. Her face covered in tears and he sighed softly, "Listen, I'll have a talk with the boys and see what is really going on. But if there is something.." He said and pointed to both of them, "You Are out of here." He stepped back and left the classroom as he left to his office to find the boys. Aislyn breathed in as much as she could as she had lost her breath from how terrified she was of almost losing her job. She looked over to Krad and swallowed, "Thank you.." She whispered.

He felt bad for her. He never liked seeing a woman cry. "Look, don't worry. I'll talk to them." He assured her. He raised a hand and touched her shoulder gently, then turned to go.

She sighed and watched him before she shook her head, her hand grasping onto his to stop him from leaving and she looked down before she let go. "I don't think talking to them is going to stop them, Krad. You know them better than I do. But I'm your teacher.. I know they won't stop for anything." She said, her voice cracking. "Thank you.. for standing up for me." She said, looking to him and to his eyes.

"It's not a problem." he said as she took his hand. "I will talk to them though." he told her again. He gave her hand a small squeeze and let go. The rest of the day went by pretty normal. He had lunch with a couple of his friends from that class, and he told them what trouble they were causing. At first they seemed unphased by what he said, but he could tell they understood him.

Lunch time came around and she could see some kids looking at her weird now.. had the boys said something? She wasn't surprised if they had and she got her food as she sat down at one of the tables, which was empty. Why was Krad being so nice to her? Wasn't he one who would laugh at their jokes and make fun at her? But she knew she had to be at least grateful for him to stand up for her, no one had done that for her before. She looked over at the group, keeping her eyes off of them, but mostly towards Krad with a small smile.

He caught her eye accross the room and gave a little smile back. Once the final bell for the day rang, everyone started leaving as fast as they could. The line of busses collected students and left, as the other side of the school, students and teachers went out to their cars. Krad made a stop at his locker before leaving, having to put away a few books today.

Even though Krad had stood up for her, it didn't make a difference as the boys still got to the principal who slowly made his way up to Krad. "Krad, I need you to know that I do care about the teachers safety. But my students safety are my first priority. And with that, I've seen Ms. Johnson on an Absence of Leave. Not sure how long, but we're deciding on what to do. The students were still complaining an I'm not going to not do a thing about it." His hands rested on his hips.

"Just expect a new teacher for the next few weeks." He nodded and turned, "Oh and keep this to yourself." He said and left to the office.

During, which Aislyn had grabbed her boxes, filling them with her things. Of course he believed the students, why believe the teacher? She sighed as she had been slowly taking her things out to her car and then heading back into get the rest of her things.

He saw her comming back from her car and stopped. "It's just a leave of absence right?" He asked, turning to walk with her. "They can't fire you unless they have proof."

She looked over to him and she sighed softly before she looked down, "They don't really need proof, Krad." She looked back up and over to him. "If your friends... if they really are that. Continue to complain and say that I took sexual advantage of them. Because I'm your teacher...I get the bad end of it. It doesn't matter. This is probably the end of my career." She muttered and left to her classroom as he walked with her, finishing up the last of her boxes.

"I talked to them." He told her once they were back in her room. "I don't think they'll be saying anything else. If you want we can go to Mr. Brown right now and I'll tell him."

She turned and sighed, "Krad.. it's not going to change anything." She sat down onto the edge of her desk and she peered around the classroom slowly. "He's already put me on a leave of absence. And he already has the substitute teacher for me. It's too late.." She grasped the box and turned, leaving the clasroom with him as she held the key in her hand to drop it off at the office.

He decided to jsut go now. She didn't seem to want to fight any of this so he went home. A few days passed, the sub an older woman who seemed bent on making sure she was in charge. Krad wondered what was going on with Miss Johnson and decided to look her up. He dove to her nice little apartement and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

And things hadn't gone so great, depressed with the loss of her job for the next few weeks. She sighed as she heard a knock and rolled her eyes, wondering if it was any students coming to make fun of her. Her hair was messy, up in a messy bun, her black framed glasses hanging onto her nose. she wore a pair of black sweats and a white sports bra. Her hand grabbed the door knob and turned it, pulling it open and she was quite shocked. Her eyes opening wide, "Krad..?" She asked and looked down, blushing at her clothing and she hesitated a bit, "What...what are you doing here?"

Back
Top Bottom