Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female How about a Hogwarts RP (Updated)

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
It has been revamped, again

So, I keep revamping this, but given my character Bryan Wellbred has such a cute profile, I decided to do some more work on something that HOPEFULLY, will entice more players. Now it is mainly for Canons, but as Always your OC is just as valuable for an interesting RP.
Canons will most likely be used in an Alternate Universe (Where voldemort never rose to power) while and OC can be used post books or AU.
In the AU modules, Slughorn is the Potions professor and Snape is the Defense Agaist the Dark Arts professor.
I will also mention that due to Voldemort's lack of influence, James and Lily are still together and alive. meaning Harry was raised by them. This also means that Harry is a bit of a bully (Like his father)

Current Craving: I Am really craving something involving Ginny, but seeing as I pretty much refuse to play a Canon, I don't suspect anyone to take the reigns of her in order to satisfy my craving.

• These are a list of characters i am looking to have my Characters Bryan Wellbred paired against. I did an extensive amount of research to get as much information of each character as I could. And It may have been a waste of time, but I feel that if someone can appreciate the work I put into it, I can at least get them to put their foot forward for at least making an OC. To check out the Canons, just click on their name and see the profile i have)
    Some characters will have original content since there is no information in the books or even online, so in those cases i will be using my own judgment to keeping the character original and seeming real.
  • Hermione Granger
    YNlwzp0.jpg

House: Griffondor
    Blood Status: Muggle Born
    Wand: 10.75 inch Vine with Dragon Heartstring Core.
    Patronus: Otter
    Boggart: Failure

Alterations: Hermione, while still friends with Ron and Harry, are not as close since the incident involving the troll never happened. Due to this she was never rescued by the boys and instead cried herself out. Over the years she forgave the boys but never really became close friends with them.

Plots: Hermione's birthday is in September meaning as early as the tri-wizard tourney could be played (Her at 15) The champion of Hogwarts would be my character instead of Cedric. There would be no forth. It would require some brainstorming but our characters could meet while my guy is trying to figure out the first clue, and Hermione could decipher it for him. It may just be a brain exercise for her but due to her helping my guy notices her and the two form a bond.

The remaining years (5-7) are fairly much the same just no worry of Voldemort and we can continue to brainstorm ideas to fit the pairing.
  • Ginny Weasely
    qVuwfcw.jpg

Blood Status: Pure blood
    Wand: 9.5 inch Yew with unicorn Hair core
    Patronus: Horse
    Boggart: A Black Diary

Alterations: While Voldemort is not present in this series, Ginny could still have gathered the Black Diary and been possessed by it. Tom riddle may have made an attempt to make 7 Horcruxes but failed in his attempt. The diary is the only Horcrux that exists. Due to Ginny never having to be save by Harry there is no definite bond, and due to Harry not being the "Chosen one" her crush is not as powerful.

Plots: Open
    Sadly for Ginny (And most characters) I do not have many plot ideas in mind. After all, her significance in the story takes place prior to the age of 15. Had BMR's rule not changed and 13 was still allowed i would have more ideas available. She is thus a rather open character in terms of viable plots And many others will have Open plots as well. (To rectify this, Open just means i have no plot)
  • Luna Lovegood
    wVJgvwi.jpg

House: Ravenclaw
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Wand: 8 inch Oak with Kneazle Whisker core
    Patronus: Hare
    Boggart: Her mother's body

Alterations: I feel Voldemort's influence on Luna is very lacking. Her mother (As far as I know) was not murdered by death eaters, she seems she would be weird despite Voldemort's presence or not. Thus i feel most alterations would be dismissed.

I do have one plot for Luna but it s more of a possible justification of a pairing. Luna is extremely care free and kind hearted. She just sees the joys of the world everywhere. Since my guy is frustrated with his current situation (being engaged to Monica" he may end up going for a walk to clear his head when bumps into Luna. She may ask him to help look for Nargles. Bryan may find that funny and agrees, it is after all just for fun. During their search however they form a cute bind that will grow.
  • Fleur Delacour
    7tBCycZ.jpg

House: Temporarily Ravenclaw (Beuxbatons student)
    Blood Status: Quarter-Veela
    Wand: 9.5 Inch Rosewoof with Veela Hair core
    Patronus: Hummingbird
    Boggart: Merfolk

Alterations:While Fleur's boggart is actually Lord Voldemort i had to change it due to the exclusion of him in the story. i decided to go with merfolk since they prevented her from saving her sister in the tri-wizard tourney. However since my plot has to do with the tri-wizard tourney

Plots: Again similar to my primary plot with Hermione, My character is the champion of Hogwarts instead of Cedric. While it is not fully fleshed out, i figure they characters could both admire one another since they are both champions, and despite battling one another in the competitions, would become romantically involved once the challenge is over. The relationship blossoming as the story progresses.
  • Bellatrix Black
    sfrdnaP.jpg

House: Slytherin
    Blood Status: Pure
    Wand: 12.75 Inch Walnut with Dragon Heartstring Core
    Patronus: Pit Viper
    Boggart: Rudolphus

Alterations: Marauder Era, only instead of having great affection for Voldemort despite being promised to Ruldophus, in this alteration, the relationship that would bloom would be her and Bryan. both connection over the fact that they have an arranged marriage.

Again nothing too extravagant, simple relation blossoming due to being in the same boat with an arrange marriage.
  • Lily Evans
    Sz6dK4w.jpg

Blood Status: Muggle-born
    Wand: 10.25 inch Willow with Dragon Heartstring core
    Patronus: Doe
    Boggart: Loss of Friendship

Alterations: Another Marauder era story. I feel this could be the story prior to her and James starting a relationship. the two never really got along but they did end up marrying each other in the end, primarily she fell for him after witnessing his Boggart (Her death) in this alteration, that crucial moment never came to be, meaning she still resented James for being a bully and troublemaker. While she is friendly with Snape, it will be Bryan who she eventually falls for.

Yet again another lack of plot. But i feel the alteration can prove to add something.
  • Pansy Parkinson
    QNZQw7E.jpg

House: Slytherin
    Blood Status: Pureblood
    Wand: 9 inch Rowan with Dragon Heartstring core
    Patronus: Parrot
    Boggart: Being unattractive

Alterations: Simple enough, Pansy adores Malfoy, but as she matures she may realize he is a whiny bitch. Harry may bully him a bit due to it but really he just always seems to be an annoyance. She may be seeking someone more mature.

Plot: Open
  • Your Character
    e6AhwWR.jpg

House: Your pick.
    Blood Status: Your choice
    Wand: Make one
    Patronus: Whatever you want
    Boggart: Again, whatever you want

Alterations: None, it's an OC

Plots: We can think of one

that is all I am doing for now, just spent about 3 hours on this formatting. I do have images for Nymphadora, Cho and Delphini, who i may one day add. But for now, i am done with this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom