Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trainers for Justice (mag and I)

eric said:
"You'll get used to it, Crystal. Don't worry. I'm all yours, and you're all mine!" Eric said, mere seconds before finally giving her insides a blast of his semen.

He paused for a moment, and held onto her ass for a good grip.

"Sorry about the amount of cum. It's been such a long time since I've been intimate." Eric added, apologetically.

Crystal squealed, her eyes widening as torrents of his hot spunk flew into her virgin pussy. She may not have managed to reach her orgasm, but she felt satisfied, not frustrated.

She watched with baited breath as he withdrew from inside her, a small amount of cum spilling from within her. "Eric! I'm not on birth control!" Crystal cried out, not feeling that she was quite ready to bring up a child. After all, she didn't really have a home.

"My apologies, milady." Eric told her, "I had no idea. I wasn't intending for you to get pregnant."

Eric was still hungry for more, but realized Crystal hadn't climaxed yet, and began fingering her pussy to help her finally reach an orgasm, while simultaneously using his free hand to rub her tits together.

"Just tell me when to stop, Crystal." Eric requested.

Crystal noticed him still erect as he teased her, feeling sorry for him.

"Am I not enough? Would you like to go again baby?"

She asked, rubbing her stomach lightly, a deep breath caught in her throat.

Eric then nodded, and thought for a moment.

"Sure. I wouldn't mind. I forgot how much I missed sex." Eric told her.

He then motioned for her to get on her knees.
"My cock needs a good sucking. Please, give it a try."

She seemed enthralled by the response she had gotten, so she got right to work and began by slowly licking the rampaging cock in front of her from the balls, up and around the length of the cock, all the way to the head of it and then back down. She took the balls in her mouth and, not knowing what to do with them, did what seemed to make them fun for her to play with-- she actually hummed a tune while they were there. Her relatively new lover seemed not say a word to object or to praise her for it, but it sure felt good to her.

She could feel the cock grow, pulse, get ready to release. She knew it was something a lot of women despised, but how could she without ever first tasting it. Her mid-size breasts swaying with the bobbing motion of her head.

Eric was enjoying the blowjob. He tried desperately to restrain the flow of sperm. He seemed to like the fact that his balls were being caressed.

After about a minute or so later, he came in her mouth.

"You can swallow it if you'd like." He said "There's only a few things I want us to try before I am too tired."

Crystal tried swallowing it, it's thickness stopping it from going down easy. She gulps twice, it's thickness sliding down her slender throat.

Crystal smiled up at him, a glow of sweetness spreading across her face.

"More Eric?" She asked

"Sure." Eric replied, noticing that her tits were bouncing. He then proceeded to fuck his lover's cleavage passionate.

He thrusted between her breasts starting out slowly.

Back
Top Bottom