Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Paladin, Innocent Bard (PsionicCuttlefish & SweetandSour)

PsionicCuttlefish

Supernova
Tyler Orvioville sighed glumly as he sat down in the comfortable cushioned observation chair--the luxury didn't do much to help his mood, with what was going on.

The young man was uncomfortable with all the hype and spectacle going on, knowing what it was all for. His father, Lord Orvioville, ruler of the local province, had organized a tourney for knights and warriors. There was an arena, and a crowd, and a bunch of contestants had turned out, as Lord Orvioville had promised an 'honorable prize'. The prize being the honor of taking on a free squire, a nobleman's son! ...Tyler himself.

The problem was, Tyler was not a warrior. Many elves were, there was no shortage of great and strong elf heroes, but Tyler wasn't one of them, to his father's eternal disappointment. Tyler himself was tall, but thin--no muscle or bulk to speak of whatsoever, obvious even with the noble's robes he was wearing. His light-brown shoulder-length hair was nicely groomed with his very long pointed ears poking out the sides, and his face had the typical elven angular quality to it, although it was softer and a little less pronounced than average on him.

There had been a decent turnout for the tournament, a number of elven paladins and knights had showed up, as well some humans and even a few dwarf knights, as this was an elf-majority but mixed-race province...yet, the roster included, rather strangely, an orc. A female orc paladin, who somehow had already fought to the final round of the tournament, which was about to start. She was squaring off against a hulking elf armored gladiator-style. Tyler didn't know who was going to win, but...it wasn't going to matter either way...he'd be miserable no matter who had to take him on.

Tyler looked sideways at his father, sitting in the most lavish chair in the observation booth, leaned forward with his elbows resting on the railing and his hands steepled together as he observed the final match of the tournament. The Lord Orvioville had darker hair with wisps of grey streaks, yet he wore only elbow-length robes that showed he still had much of the hard muscles from the days of his prime. And as Tyler wasn't following in his father's footsteps, things had been rather difficult. All Tyler wanted to do was...sing. He had also picked up some self-taught musical magic, but most of all, Tyler wanted to entertain, to sing for the people, not fight. Lord Orvioville thought that bardic pursuits were beneath his son, and so had attempted repeatedly to foist Tyler off onto a warrior who'd "toughen him up". Yet, every knight and paladin who Lord Orvioville had tried negotiating with (in increasingly elaborate and misdirecting ways) had walked out on seeing Tyler, and knowing right away that he would be more of a liability than a help.

Which led to the current scheme. Organize a tournament, promise an unspecified "honor prize", and then when the winner was presented with their prize, a new squire, they'd have to accept or look publically dishonored. And...oh, the final match had finished. Tyler honestly hadn't been paying much attention. He looked down to see that...the orc woman was the victor? Tyler sat back again as Lord Orvioville rose to officially recognize the winner of the tournament. Huh.

Tyler wondered how she was going to cleverly duck under his father's scheme.

Oh what a day it had been. Tournaments were always a grand time in the wandering Paladins opinion. Though it wasn't for her own sake, rather the cheering of the crowds and the laughter if merriment that always tugged the Orcs strings and drew her to it. Rarely did she ever compete however, leaving that to the pretty boys playing knights, boys who he never fought real monsters. They could be heard mocking some young lordling as soft, a fact Gwen felt could be said bout any man with shiny armour. Out of all the fighters, only her armour bore gashes from claws large as daggers, and teeth like pick axe blades, and still held.

It only took the ghastly scar over the Orcs left eye to show she was quite acquainted with monsters. A momento of an old foe and a reminder of a dear friend. But it had been a while since she had a good fight, and she was three ales in when she signed the sheet, curious about this grand prize. Men spoke of gold, of treasures, of titles. But the bar keep, the locals, seemed to roll their eyes knowingly. Luckily the bar keep wasn't too tight lipped, and Gwen overheard him laughing with the helper boy bout the "prize" being more if a burden.

Walking into the arena, black hair cut short save for long bangs beaded, her black armour contrasting her light green skin, covered by the occasional archaic symbol or tribal honor. The crowd didn't seem to know how to react as they saw her, an Orc and a paladin? But the children cheered, looking at her with amazement. And soon the rest followed, and Gwen gave them a good natured wave. She enjoyed their cheers not for her ego, but rather that they themselves felt joyful. The kids were the loudest, well, save the young lord who sar boredly on his throne. It made her heart twing, putting two and two together.

And from there, every challange to her fell like dominos. Human, dwarf, elf, she knocked an all down, alternating between her staff and her whip. Blades were for monsters, so her short blades stayed sheathed. She didn't even realize the final fight was the final fight til she was announced the winner. "Eh, I've had worse warm ups." She surmised, walking towards the Lord's pavilion and kneeling gracefully, holding her whip in one hand and braced the staff with the other. "I thank you for the challange today my Lord, only wish I was here in your prime. It would of been a great fight, even know surely." She said kindly. "I hope I've proven myself worthy of the prize you've offered." And her eyes briefly but knowingly found the young lords, and offered a smile. "If so, I accept." And brushed the hair out of her eyes, showing the full scar in its prominent glory, a red gash where her left eye should of been. The armour covered much, but scars peeked out along her large, muscular body. Her strength had overcome all her foes, even the dwarfs had been unable to stop break her defence or even make her move when she didn't want to. Even on her knees she was a aight, large but far from brutish, her speed was just as important to her brawny. Working tofether, they became greater their sums, creating a whirlwind of fury and ferocity that only an Orc could truly master.

With just a bit more attentiveness than before, Tyler watched the orcess as she approached the noble pavilion to present herself, accompanied by the lingering cheers and applause of the crowds. She was rather unusual, in several ways. Not quite so in her appearance--she bore a number of visible scars that people commonly attributed to the typically violent lives of orcs, though hers were even more extensive than Tyler had ever glimpsed on a travelling orc before. The choice of black to color her armor with also wasn't unusual, along with the armor itself having 'scars' of its own from battle-damage that were repaired, but enough not to look good as new. What was more unusual was her choice of weapons--staff and whip? Nowhere near the kinds of weapons that people tended to think of when they thought of orcs, yet she must have been exceptionally skilled with them, to have won the whole tournament with them. Most strangely, however, was the reveal in one of the early rounds that she was a paladin--a crusader empowered by divine will--after a minor display of her power between a round, using one of the several abilities common to most holy knights. Tyler had only noticed due to the stir of curiosity that had waved through the crowd then.

When she arrived and knelt, Lord Orvioville addressed her. "Congratulations to you, for your impressive victory!" He said--and if he had any reservations about how he was about to attempt to basically pawn off his son to an orc, Tyler didn't see it in his face--then nodded approvingly at the orcess musing about challenging him. "Quite bold, and I do appreciate it...yes, I do believe that would have been a most enjoyable test of strength and skill for both of us, but alas, I am not what I once was." The lord admitted with a small amount of wistfulness. He did raise his eyebrow slightly, but smiled as the orcess spoke of the prize. "But of course!" Tyler's father said, almost enthusiastically. "For your victory in this contest, you have earned the honor--" He had started to say, but the orcess cut him off--with immediate acceptance.

Father and son both subtly but noticeably froze in startlement, though the lord recovered swiftly. "Most wonderful to hear! I am very glad to bestow upon you the prize of this tournament..." He started to say, but Tyler seemed to still be stuck in surprise. She had accepted? Just like that? Without even knowing ahead of time? Or....did she? Tyler had noticed how she looked directly at him right as she stated her acceptance. She also parted the bangs of her hair to fully reveal her scarred eye, a ragged gash that evidenced a fearsome injury she had taken in the past--and survived. He didn't know what to think. He had been passed over by warriors so many times already--to his private relief each time--that Tyler no longer truly thought it would happen, even with this latest scheme. Meanwhile, Lord Orvioville was still talking. "In addition to the prize bounty of wealth to be given to the victor, it is with great privilege and distinction that you receive the most significant honor of this victory..." He said as he then gestured to Tyler, sitting in the chair off to the lord's side. "My son, a noble's son, as your new squire! Henceforth, he will follow you, serve you well, and learn from you, and in time he shall grow to be a mighty champion in his own right!"

Lord Orvioville might have sounded just a tad too eager about the announcement. Meanwhile, Tyler--though his upbringing ensured he was relatively good at keeping up appearances and manners when it counted--couldn't help but timidly sink just a smidge further into his chair. Well, this was it--either the orcess would be saddled with him right now, or she'd find some way to duck it--though, if anyone wouldn't be pressured to save face and accept such a public 'honor' so as to not tarnish their reputation...it'd probably be an orc.

The unwavering, unquestioning experience earned a gasp and murmur through the crowd. As amusing as it should of been, their surprise simply made her sad. How many times had the young lord been Humilated, rejected, passed over by pompous asses and knights high on their own glory. She didn't flinch or wave as her suspicions were confirmed, all this had simply been an elaborate scheme. She gave the Lord Oroiville a smirk, the friendliness gone from her eyes, replaced by a knowing gleam. "In his own rite." She echoed, rising to her feet. "I promise it will be done. He seems like a fine lad, I welcome the company." Better in mine than yours, you fat windbag, words she really wanted to say.

Her onyx black whip cracked as she wrapped it around her chest and shoulder, the magical weapon tightening. Her staff seemed to fold in itself, shrinking to only a foot in length, and slipped it through the whip on her back. "I hate to sound in a rush, but a girl needs to unwind." Her attention drifting back to Tyler. "Pack light, and bring the coin, I'll buy you a drink at the tavern." And unceremoniously walked out of the Arena, and making many men realize even an Orc could have one hell of a backside.

She made a beeline for the local taveen, the center of the festival and drinking. The locals buzzed about her, asking questions and offering congratulations, which she accepted along with a few free drinks. It didn't feel like a feast or a festival anymore though, and Gwen's good nature gone with it. All this... just a sham to get rid of his own son. She took a drink after trying to shake the disgust out of her head. And come to grips that things were going to be quite... different now. "The he'll you get yourself into Gwen." She muttered, sitting in her corner booth. The crowd was dispersing now, giving her a few minutes of peace and quite to get her head straight. Soon she was literally kicked bsck, one boot up against the table and her head resting on the booth backer, arms stretched out in a yawn.

The orcess delivered her final word and--Tyler blinked. She...she really did accept? Just like that? He looked at her with a more discerning and the slightest bit surprised expression. She didn't look like she had any hesitation, any reservations--there was no indication to Tyler that she was just doing this to save face. She honestly didn't have any doubts? With calm confidence and a flourish, she stowed her weapons on herself and looked straight at Tyler, giving him a few instructions immediately. Tyler blinked again, and could only nod in response as she turned on her heel and headed out of the pavilion.

This was it. It was actually happening. Tyler and his father returned to their estate, and once out of public, Lord Orvioville made no attempt at hiding the relief he obviously felt at finally getting his son hitched with someone who would beat him into shape, make him a decent tough fighter. Tyler felt dread for the same reason, but hid it as to not incur any last-minute bouts of his father's loud disapproval. Travel light, she had said. Tyler got a knapsack and filled it with a few changes of clothes, rugged sets fit for travel, not his courtly robes, which he also changed out of and exchanged for a more practical outfit. Tyler had always wanted to be a travelling bard, so he had these clothes saved for just such an occasion. But it seemed he wasn't going to be travelling for the reasons he had always hoped for. Still...he couldn't help but also grab one of his particular prized treasures; a miniature travelling harp. Lightweight and easy to carry, he could hold it in one forearm while strumming it with his other hand. He wasn't as good a harpist as he was a singer, but he was still quite skilled and practiced with it. At least, as much as he could be, under his father's eye.

And then he was off, leaving the estate on his own, with naught but the traveler's outfit he wore, the knapsack with spare clothes, and his harp stowed away as well. His thoughts, of course, dwelled on the orcess. He could fool himself for a little while, but his eyes actually had been drawn to her. Most elf men liked their women dainty, but human barbarians from the wild plains nearby occasionally passed through. Any time there was a woman barbarian, Tyler's eyes had been drawn to the exotic, wild, untamed beauty of their strength. And the orcess--Gwen, she had introduced herself for the tournament, if Tyler wasn't mistaken--was even more powerfully built, even more exotic. Tyler also hadn't missed how she walked with a rather noticeable rear end and a sashaying gait, but beyond internal acknowledgement that the orcess combined strength and feminine traits in quite an attractive way, Tyler didn't have any further thought on that. It didn't even cross his mind that anything could ever actually happen between them, however much Tyler might have privately found her alluring. His thoughts were more focused on how she was going to treat him when it became clear that he probably wasn't going to measure up to whatever standards she had. She was rough and tough, exactly what his father had wanted...and exactly what Tyler himself was not.

Soon, he found himself at the tavern where the orcess had retired to. He found her at a table, leaned back with one foot on it, and out of her armor. She was so confident, so strong...all things he could never be. But he didn't have any way out of this himself. Tyler took a steadying breath, and approached. "Ah...hi there?" He said with slight hesitation. Without her armor, it was also apparent that the orcess was also rather 'gifted' up front as well, and without even realizing it, his eyes lingered on her chest for a moment before averting downwards. "You're...Gwen, right? That was the name you announced with at the tournament? So, I'm uh...I'm Tyler. I mean, you may already know that, but...this is introductions, right?" Tyler remained standing near the table, not taking a seat for himself right away. It was painfully clear from the awkwardness and his body language that he had little to no self-confidence; keeping his eyes downcast, posture held like he wanted to be small and unnoticed.

Gwen was half asleep at the booth by the time Tyler arrived, her grey eye blinking open slowly as she heard the light foot steps of a boy unfamiliar to travel boots. It made her smirk how shy the slender boy was. "Clothes look good on you. Never could stand thick robes and fancy tunics myself." She complimented, tugging at her collar to loosen the strings. The extra cleavage, while not the intent, was sure to not go unappreciated. "Can't breath properly in lavish fabrics, my body's got to breath." She teased, sitting up just a tad more, bringing them to eye level.

At the arena she couldn't get too look at the boy, and took her chance to glance him over, taking in his fair build and rather pretty face, especially for a boy. There couldn't be a rugged bone in his body, a fact that most would best bout, but one that Gwen appreciated greatly. She liked boys to be pretty, she was rugged enough for the both after all. She respected strength, the brawn, admired it even, alas she never lusted after jagged scars and rock hard muscle masses. "Relax, this ain't your Daddy's court. Your doing fine. Here, have a drink." And moved her pint across the table to his reach.

"Gwendolyne Blackthorne to be formal, but Gwen rolls off the tongue easier. Imagine having a bloody beast of a Fenrir bout to devour you and having to scream "Gwendolynn", it just ain't possible." Her eyes betrayed the attempted best, and conceded with a sheepish grin. "Not that you'll be attacked by a monster, just... Yup, names Gwen, should of left it at that."

"...I bet you weren't expecting to be leaving home today. Lot to take in I know. Scared me shitless to even think of leaving home." She chuckled, running a hand through her hair nervously, toying at her long braid. "In fact, Alice used to say..." The merriment in her eyes vanished for a second, replaced with a somber memory. "...Used to say so was the only Orc too timid for my own good." And took a hearty swig to lift her spirits again. "But that's tales for another time. Eat up, and tell me a bit about yourself, bout your life here. Ever traveled before?" She threw out examples before leaning in to listen with a smile.

Tyler wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but the first thing the orcess said to him being a compliment wasn't it. There was little thought in the moment, a simple compliment on his clothing choice was just nice to hear, something he wasn't used to, so his body reacted for him. He just blinked, got a slight bashful pink tint to his cheeks, and made a tiny smile while looking down. "Oh, uh...thank you..." He slowly tilted his head up as the orcess spoke about not liking "lavish fabrics" (something Tyler sort of agreed with) to look at her--and blinked again, was her leather bodice...a little looser than it had been a minute ago? Tyler caught himself staring after a few moments and quickly looked elsewhere, hoping the orcess hadn't noticed. He then realized that she was looking at him with an appraising gaze, which made Tyler's body tense up a bit. This was something he was used to; being judged.

But then she quietly chuckled and told him to relax, pushing her beer mug across the table. Tyler blinked again. "Oh. Um. Okay?" He muttered, and quickly sat down at the empty chair across from her. He still didn't really feel relaxed--he was instinctively adopting the disposition of just trying to be unnoticed through quiet obedience without even consciously realizing it, like he often had to be with his father. Also with his courtly upbringing, he had been taught to accept token gestures without question, so he didn't ask why she was sharing her beer with him; he just picked up the pint-mug and examined it for a moment as she explained her name. He glanced up at her, registering her words also with practiced ease even if his attention hadn't been fully on her right then, and nodded. "Ah, yeah, that'd be...quite a mouthful. Gwen it is, okay." He also caught what she said about monsters...but, that didn't make any sense, wasn't fighting monsters exactly what he was going to be expected to do? Surely he had misheard, but again he defaulted to the trained habit of going along, playing it smooth, paying more careful attention to her onward to figure out what he misheard without needing to ask. He also lifted the pint-mug in both hands to take a sip from it, as it seemed he was expected to. It wasn't his first beer, far from his first alcohol, but it was a little stronger than he was used to. Though he couldn't keep the slightest wince off one eye from the unexpectedly strong burn, he actually...liked it, kind of. It was different. "Mmg. Ahhh. Strong stuff." He quietly grunted, sighed, and said as he lowered the mug and politely nudged it back towards Gwen slightly in case she wanted the rest back.

Then things started getting particularly odd. Gwen's demeanor noticeably shifted to a more...reassuring posture and softer tone, as she continued speaking. Tyler's posture remained stiff and slightly defensive, seemingly unconsciously as well, as he was meeting Gwen's eyes at least and listening to her every word. "Y-yeah. It's...kind of a lot, but...at the same time, been expecting it for a long while..." He admitted. Tyler was actually more surprised at Gwen admitting fear. That ran rather counter to expectations. He did notice how she slipped into a solemn mood for a moment, which did pique his curiosity a little, but he wasn't going to pry--they had only just met. However, she did invite him to talk about himself. "Oh! Um. Right. Well..."

There was something on the forefront of his mind, but he began with Gwen's last question. "I have travelled before, but...only ever as part of a diplomatic entourage with my father." Tyler paused for a moment as he stared distantly at one of the mugs on the table. "Wasn't bad, got to see some interesting places, part of my father ensuring I have adequate education in statecraft. Those have actually been some of my better times, at least when I was able to slip away from him and..." Tyler then trailed off, with a bite of his lip and a glance away. "But nevermind that. All those times were official and fancy, plenty of a retinue catering to every need...I don't actually have any real experience with more independent travel." He muttered as his head aimlessly looked around. It was very clear that Tyler had something strongly on his mind from the start, something he wanted to say, but he was hesitating on it. "Anyway, to 'finish' my education, to ensure I can 'defend my own honor and earn my own glory'..." Tyler was trying to keep a straight face, but his tone of voice sure sounded like a quote. "Here I am now with you, and..." Tyler trailed off again. 'So...yeah. Your new squire. I hardly know anything about it, but I'll...I'll do the best I can."

Gwen watched the slender young noble drink from the mug. He was certainly obident, a fact that made her pleased yet sad. His father seemed like the typical brash brute who barked rather than talked, even to his own son. It was a guilty pleasure of hers, good little boys always worked into her heart, no matter how sad it was that someone forced them to be such a way. She listened intently, at every pause and stammered word. At the mention of seeking his manly glory, she choked on a long drink of the mug.

"Your father still that into you? That a man should find glory out there?" A muscular arm waved st the window next to them, to the outside, before slumping rather unladylike against the booth. "Bet your old man fancied himself a legend worth talking bout, a real man." She laughed at the notion, a hearty laugh that made her gigantic bust bounce and jiggle. "Glory hounds are the worst. You know what's outside kiddo? It ain't glory, not the path I walk... It's scars and blood. Iron wills and iron blades, teeth and claws, tearing st you." Setting the mug down, she brushed her bangs to show her scarred eye. "Think I earned any glory losing this eye? Any songs for It?" Yet in her tone was no anger or venom, and a smile even creeped out on her lips. "But aye... I was blessed with an honor. But it wasn't an honor I ever expected, I ever sought out... " and let the onyx hair fall back, covering the scarred mass and let out a sigh. "Glory overrated kid. And you won't find honor if you crave glory, just a castle, a fat belly, and trying to relive said glorys while rotting away."

She motioned to the tavern keep, ordering two more drinks, and some meats and cheese. "First rule of traveling, meat, cheese, and bread is a true feast on the road, keeps strength. Fruits and veggies are best enjoyed when you get them, savored even." She rambled, noting the boy had something left to say. "Do you know how to cook? How to bind armour? I sharpen my own blades, but if you could cook and help with my armour, I think you'll be a fine squire. Only real question is... Do you truly want me to be a squire? A knight one day? I could teach you fighting, make you strong, push you to your limits and beyond, make you a hard warrior like me." And flexed her muscles with a cheeky smirk.

"But I think you'd look terrible under layers of muscles and covered in scars. You just don't have that look in your eyes." She smiled, sitting back up. "You grew up in a castle, son of a lord. If you cared to be a warrior you'd be one by now. So pardon my bluntness, but you can cut the crap. Your dad's not here... And I think there's something you want to say. Drink If you need the courage."

Tyler looked up when Gwen jolted slightly with a disbelieving choke on her drink. For a moment, Tyler was quite worried he had said or done something wrong. But then he blinked as the orcess made sarcastic comments about finding glory with an exaggerated gesture and about his father, after which she laughed for several moments. Tyler blinked again, as...for some reason, he found that he instantly liked the sound of her laugh. Deep, strong, and feminine all at the same time, it seemed to resonate in his heart, and it also didn't hurt that it made her huge chest (even contained in her clothes) bounce in a most enticingly--Eyes UP you fool! She'll tear your 'man' off with her bare hands... Tyler thought to himself, as he carefully met Gwen's eyes, or eye, as she continued to speak. And she spoke unlike anyone Tyler's father had ever had him meet. She wasn't exalting her heroic deeds and insisting they were something he should aspire to. She even showed off the fierce-looking scar over her left eye as she made a point. Tyler's full attention was on her right now. He was confused, sure, but it was that very confusion that was now making him hang on to every word she said as he tried to make sense of it all.

She then turned to more practical matters as she ordered a meal for both of them. Tyler remained attentive and nodded along with her wisdom on travelling foods, and when she asked him about things he could do, he nodded again, more hurriedly--but not in an eager way, more like a concerned way. "Oh, yes! I do have some experience with cooking, actually. I'm not great at it, but I can take some ingredients and make them taste decent. And...I know a little bit about armor, can help get it on and off, but haven't had much experience repairing it. I can learn fast, though!"

But then she asked him another question almost right away...a question that made Tyler freeze, sure that he hadn't heard her correctly. Gwen then made a little show of flexing her muscles, but then continued speaking...Tyler's mouth slowly dropped open slightly as he looked at the orcess in disbelief. "You...you're serious..." He whispered quietly, once she had finished talking. "You mean that I...I don't have to..." With a gradual slump, he leaned his slim body back in his chair, looking down at the table with a shocked and conflicted expression. After a few moments, he did reach out for the mug of beer he had left on the table to pull it a little closer. He stared blankly at it for a few moments, then slowly lifted it in both hands again to take another sip, more than before. A moment later, he lowered the mug with another quiet grunt and sigh, then tapped the mug back down onto the table, one hand still hanging onto it as he continued staring blankly at the table, his posture slumped and tensionless where he sat. "I...I was gonna say..." He mumbled, then shook his head slightly and gathered himself a little more.

"I was gonna say...I was gonna do everything you asked, give it all the effort I could, but...I can barely swing a sword right, can barely take a hit, and I...I wasn't gonna ask for leniency, I knew there was no way I'd get it, I wasn't trying to duck the standards...the expectations of me, however it sounded, all I meant was to give you forewarning that I..." Tyler spoke in a subdued, and largely resigned-sounding tone, and at the very end, his voice got even quieter, almost a whisper, "...I was probably going to be a disappointment...like I always am..." After another few moments, he looked back up at Gwen.

The boyish-faced elf's crystal-blue eyes stared at Gwen earnestly under his slightly-ruffled light-brown hair. "You...you really mean that? That I don't have to...to fight, to kill?" He gazed at Gwen with a desperate expression, one afraid to hope but wanting to very much...

Last edited:
"Good, I' a terrible cook myself. Never had the patience for it, I' eat all the ingredients before I even finished. Never minded the taste of bloody flesh either, but decent cooked meals on the road, sounds like a dream." She smiled, pleased that the boy knew at least the basics. "You'll learn more I' sure, I love me a good hearty stew. Onions are my favorite." The orc maiden admitted, licking her lips at the thought of it. Truth was, she was a fine cook, but was always too tired to use any energy on her own dinner. It seemed like a small pleasure not worth her strength. Having a cook along, someone to help meant better, tastier meals instead of devouring a half cooked leg of lamb.

Tyler' change in posture worried her at first, fearing she had been too hard on the boy. If this was his dream then she just shat all over it. Thankfully the boy spoke the truth, accepting her words. Though her heart did sink at how he pur himself down. Said he'd dissapoint her, he'd let her down and just be a joke. "Lad..." A massive green hand reached over, ruffling the elvish boys locks. "I don't want to hear anymore of that talk. You hear Me? Talk like that and aye, you'll dissapoint people, most of all yourself. You don' know what you can do, you'e never been away from that tub of lard. I' sure you have love for your father, but fuck him. He doesn' know anything bout you, you don' know anything bout you." Her words were blunt, but her touch gentle and assyring, cupping his cheek, leaned over for him to look at her incredible bust, the loose strings holding her tunic together growing looser. "Like... I bet you didn' even know you' get hard looking at an Orcs rack." And gave him a wink before leaning back as their plates were laid out before them.

"I can' promise you that little lord. Aye, you can swear not to kill, but sometimes that means you die. Is not killing worth your life? It ain' worth mine." A short sword slid out of her sheath, slicing through the juicy sausage in front of her like butter, and impaled the piece. "But I never seek to kill unless to eat. I kill animals, I kill beasts, but those with a brain, a heart... It' part of my sworn oath, killing is the last resort. I have... other ways of dealing with my enemies. But I can promise this... Your my squire, my ward. I'l fight to keep you safe and alive, you cook to keep me alive and fed. Overtime, I'm sure we'll be of use to each other in other ways." And ate the perfectly cooked piece of meat, savoring it' juices. A messy eater, soon the juices were flowing down her lips, splattering onto her tits.

Gwen's words of encouragement about cooking, along with her smile, had indeed given Tyler some small reassurance about the situation, before the revelation that had driven everything else from his mind in such a storm of mixed emotions, as he let his fears out. He was still slumped in his chair after he finished, not quite sure what he felt right then, but the next moment a strong hand playfully ruffled the top of his hair, making him blink and look up slightly startled from the unexpected action...but he didn't flinch away from it, either. It actually felt...kinda nice to him. When she spoke, he looked at her attentively--blunt though they may have been, he had never gotten words of support like this before. It was strange and unfamiliar, which made him slightly apprehensive...but also hopeful. The idea of not having such strict expectations, and instead being able to just...explore and find out for himself what worked best? His father's demands and imposed goals vanishing from his shoulders, even if for just a while? "I...yeah, okay." He replied to her in a small but earnest voice. Most of his life, he had always 'known' what the future would hold, and it had always made him either stressed or depressed. Now, he was starting to realize that for the first time, he really didn't know what the next day would bring--or the next day after that, or the one after that--which gave him that fluttery-stomach feeling that was both anxious and excited. It was one of the aspects of being a travelling bard that he had always been enamored with, when he thought about his dreams for such, and now it was happening.

A feeling that flashed a little stronger in Tyler for a moment, as Gwen's hand slid down to cup his cheek and chin. Without realizing it, he sucked in a small, sharp breath. He had never actually really been touched even this 'intimately' before by anyone so far as he had memory of; he had never known his mother, only that she had died shortly after he was born. Or at least, Tyler assumed she had died--his father would never talk about it, and only got sad and stern whenever Tyler tried to ask. Plus there was the fact that Gwen's hand was comparatively so big, so rough-built, so strong...and yet, so gentle, an instinctively-recognized feminine touch. That someone could be so powerful, and yet have such delicate control, fascinated him a little. However, he hadn't realized just how much of a trusting expression he had been giving Gwen as she spoke, nor did he realize that, when she leaned over towards him, his eyes flicked downward to the sudden view of her immense cleavage until she started speaking again and he looked back up to listen...

And when she was finished, there was a perfect brief and comedic second where Tyler didn't react, enabling the very instant he caught up with what Gwen had said to be starkly identifiable...realizing abruptly that, yes, he had been staring, yes, he was in fact hard, and yes, she did notice! All at once, his eyes popped open, he quickly gasped, a reddish tint bloomed on his cheeks and ears, and he shyly jolted back as he began sputtering and stammering, scarcely able to even form a single coherent word in his highly flustered attempt to deny and apologize at the same time. Just at the same time, the tavern server was setting plates on the table while Gwen sat back as well. The normalcy and momentary 'intrusion' of the 'public' managed to very quickly settle Tyler down through strongly-trained reflexes, giving him time to re-collect his thoughts and keep up as the orcess continued speaking again. When she mentioned the real possibility of fight back or be killed, he did look slightly downwards with another rather thoughtful expression on his face. There...might actually be a way he could be of use in a fight, even if he didn't fight directly himself...but he didn't have too much practice with it yet, and he still had only just met Gwen and was just beginning to know her--she had been more understanding that he could have dreamed of so far, but he still couldn't yet tell what her opinion might be on the "frivolous and amateurish" skill of weaving magic via music (as opposed to more "superior" and comprehensive traditions), specifically, magic that would enhance Gwen's fighting prowess.

He had hardly really spoken since he let his original fears out to Gwen, but as she finished talking and settled to dig into her food, he nodded at her. '"R-right. That's...actually really incredible, the idea of having ways to defeat enemies other than kill, using that whenever possible? I...could barely have imagined that. I think that's great." Which was quite an understatement. If she could really do what she said (and he had no reason to doubt her), then already that made her one of the most amazing people Tyler had ever heard of, in his opinion. "And just, all of that, helping each other, as best as we can...that all sounds like...a good plan. A really good plan." He looked up to her eyes...and gave her the first genuinely confident, resolved expression she had seen on him. "I'll work hard for you, I promise."

The young elf man then settled in for his own meal and didn't say much more right away. The way he ate naturally defaulted to the 'refined' eating mannerisms drilled into him when compared to Gwen, but as the orcess really let herself enjoy the meal without much concern for a mess, the next time Tyler glanced up at her...his eyes caught how the juices from the succulent meats were dripping down almost...almost erotically onto the tops of her amazingly hefty bust to create a splattered glistening sheen on her green skin. Immediately he blushed again (cheeks and ears all) and quickly looked back down at his food. From that point, he managed to catch when his eyes were drifting back towards Gwen and averted his gaze at the last moment, while the tips of his long pointed ears briefly flushed pink every time. Gods, he...he really had been hard when he was looking at her...'assets' earlier, and....and she had seen somehow! He didn't think his trousers were that tight...but either way, he had to start controlling himself better, in a way he didn't have practice with. The fact that he found her to be quite physically attractive, which he had dismissed from his mind back at the estate, was charging back to the front of his mind even stronger...strong enough that it surprised him, even by his deviant standards for an elf. But she was going to be his mentor, and he her squire, he had to tamp down such base, immoral urges. As supportive as she had been so far, her earlier mention of his impropriety had surely been a warning or a test or both--she'd still be well within her rights to bring down all kinds of harsh punishment on him, and then abandon him anyway, if he continued to display such unseemly and callow lack of self-control!

...Yet--and it would likely be obvious to her when it was not to him--he was having to "catch" his gaze from settling on her a bit often.

Gwen could never even dream of punishing a boy for his natural curiosity of the female form. Especially her beefy bod, a rack to kill for that hung from a stack of muscles that women dawned over and men dreamed of having. She was no conventional beauty, not a maiden to sing beautiful songs of, to put flowers in her hair or to lead on the dance floor. She tore into her meal with a gusto every women in a corset wished they could act upon, savoring each bite and tearing into each piece with her strong jaws. When any meal could your last, who had time for dainty bites. It wasn't for his sake she ate so vigoriously... well, maybe just a little bit. Every girl had her type, and Tyler had no idea Gwen loved femme boys, especially of the Elven kind.

She felt she had lectured him enough, and was pleased by his responses to save the rest for later. "Its a nifty trick, I'm sure you will see it sooner or later." She replied coyly, wondering just how red those ears would get if he knew her "non lethal" ways could involve making him moan her moan under her. She scolded herself mentally for her dirty mind, the boy was still an innocent after all, and he could see he was already warming up to her. Had no one given the boy a kind word? An encouraging pat or played with him? It was a sad story she knew too well, but at least that could all change now. Though, she did wonder the ethics of becoming just a tad aroused knowing he was watching her eat. It hadn't been his pants that betrayed him, she just knew that look in his eyes.

She finished the last of her meal, belching happily before reaching her arms up for a mighty stretch, groaning in relief. Her muscles tensed, showing each masculine chunk, her chest heaving with her. "That hit the spot. You bring the champions purse? Should cover our meal and room easily. Tell me, you must know this town pretty well." Once he handed her the coin purse, she weighed it. "Know any place that could make good use for It? I got my fill, and my reward." And gave him a playful smile as she rose, ruffling his hair and standing up. "Think it over, and we'll pay them a visit in the morning. Drink, mingle, it's your last night here. I'm hitting the hay." She casually informed him, stopping to bend over, leaning over him. "And if I catch you staring at my tits again while I eat-" Her voice took a dark, primal tone, like a growl. "...Ill make you clean them off." A seductive glaze in her words as she breathed on his sensitive neck. "With your tongue." And left upstairs with a hearty laugh. "Kidding... Or am I? You don't know." She called back, laughing merrily as she imagined his cute face.

Even though Tyler continued to eat in a fairly delicate manner himself, he still couldn't help but kind of like how vigorously Gwen was tearing into her food--and not just because of the little 'mess' she was making. While maybe 'natural' for an orc, here was a woman who didn't cloak herself in pleasantries and hide how she felt about things. Smoother for business and diplomacy though courtly protocols may be, hers was a more 'honest' attitude, and Tyler simply thought there could be something respectable about that. Being assured that he would probably see Gwen's "nifty trick" for subduing attackers was also something he appreciated--he was curious to find out, but confidently knew he could wait until it came up.

Eventually, Gwen finished off her meal (with Tyler not far behind, but to be fair he had taken smaller portions) and stood up to ask about the prize money for the tournament, at which Tyler jolted a little more alert. "Oh, right! Yes, of course, my apologies, it slipped my mind to give to you. Here..." He said quickly, fishing the fist-sized and well-tailored moneypurse from his knapsack to hand it over. He then blinked as she asked him about knowing the town and about a place that could use the money. "Uhhh...Iiiiii..." He said in a quiet and drawn-out manner, avoiding stammering but unable to come up with an answer to the unexpected question right away.

Fortunately to him, she seemed relaxed about it and didn't demand an immediate answer, as she got up and encouraged him to enjoy the night while giving him another hair-ruffle. It was still an unfamiliar kind of playfulness to him, yet he tilted his head a modest angle down with a slight bashful smile, as he found that he was thinking...he could get used to casual contact like this. But then, she suddenly leaned over him, an unexpected and imposing move that naturally had Tyler shrink back just slightly on reflex, with her head just to his side for her to growl in his ear...

His eyes widened as he sucked in a small and sharp breath. It was so quick, he honestly didn't even have time to attempt an apology or even any actual thought, just the immediate certainty that he had done wrong, he hadn't stopped himself from giving her impressive figure too many unchaste glances and she had caught it, he had been a cad...and then she growled the 'punishment'. If he wasn't frozen in place from the burst of fear, he would have done quite a double-take--as it was, the cold feeling that ran through his body from her moment of apparently-ribbing 'intimidation' vanished as quickly as it had come. "...Wait, wha--" Which was then followed by the smooth whisper and warm breath on his neck, sending a tingling wave through his spine.

Which was then followed by, as Gwen stood up with a mirthful guffaw, a hot feeling running through his body (very much a whiplash contrast from the cold feeling a moment ago!) as his face instantly went rosy, upon actually realizing what she had said. "It--uh! I, um, th--wha, it..." He could only stammer out completely random syllables as she walked away, calling back at him with a tease about how she might or might not be serious. Tyler just sat there for a few moments, still red-faced and wide-eyed, before finally ending his stammering with a simple "Buh?!"

She...had 'threatened' to him possibly the lewdest and most contrary 'punishment' he had ever heard. It took him a minute of overthinking as well to decide whether or not she had been serious, before settling on that she had to have just been making a dirty joke. Yeah, just a joke, there was just no way she could have been serious, just having a little teasing fun at his expense. And really, after Tyler calmed himself down, in a way that reassured him more than ever that things were going to be okay, that travelling with Gwen would be nothing like he had been fearfully anticipating. She wasn't going to seriously punish him for little mistakes like the knights and drillmasters that demanded perfection, make him have to worry about strict consequences for every tiny action, force him to conform to an exact mold with no deviation allowed. For the first time today...possibly even the first time in weeks, or months, Tyler felt able to really relax and not fear what the future would bring. And with that freedom from worry, came the resolve to give Gwen his best in helping her out in her travels, in the ways he was good at, and ways he could get better at.

Tyler ordered himself another mug of beer (just a small one, he was not going to let this be the first time he got drunk and have one of those 'hangovers' on the very first morning of serving as a squire to an orcess who he was looking at in an even more appealing light than he had imagined) and slowly enjoyed it as he loitered around in the tavern of merry-making people, just having a good night for themselves without a care in the world. After that, he took a short walk from the inn-tavern through the town streets in the crisp night air. He felt lighter somehow, and it wasn't just from the weak 'buzz' of the alcohol (he was quite accustomed to dinners with wine), but it took him until he randomly wandered by one of the town's less-well-kept buildings to get why; he didn't have a "care in the world" either anymore, at least insofar as he no longer had concern or anxiety about the future. But there were those who still did.

His mind set, he returned to the inn and got one of the smaller single-rooms to himself to sleep in for the night.

The young adult elf was up bright and early in the morning, and went down in the main room of the tavern to get a quick, modest breakfast--and whether Gwen was already there before him or arrived a little later, he went up to her, with hardly a trace of yesterday's glumness or apprehension in his eyes. "I know a place that could make good use of your prize-money if donation's on your mind. Shouldn't take too long." He said confidently. "And afterwards, if you don't already have a particular destination in mind...one of the good things of my upbringing was the education on geography and events. I know a lot about places in this province and many nearby ones, and even some about the wildlands. Just tell me what you want to look for, I should be able to tell you where it is and how to get there."

Oh this boy was already too much fun. It was a guilty pleasure of hers, though not out of any initial sexual nature, though as she was a being of sexual nature, the line got... fuzzy. This young lord in particular reminded her of her days before her destiny was revealed. Shy, timid, no belief that they could be anything truly great. Though, their first nights had thankfully not been identical. That's why it was fun, there was no danger, no need for heroics, just a pleasant meet and greet to set him on a new path. As Gwen laid down to sleep, she felt it was more a duty to sleep than any real desire. She dreaded it, eyes lowered and her hair down, she rolled back onto the bed for her bodies sake. And so began another restless night.

In the morning she was up before her new young ward, drinking a cup at the bar grogily. Her body felt rested and renewed, but the tiredness lingered in her head for an hour or so after waking. This time it had been a strange, sickening squish of a sound that had bled into her dreams. Sounds of a night she was forced to never forget, like a ear worm buried in her brain. The same sickening squish of the rock hitting... She downed her cup of joe(Coffee, even in fantasy, tired people need coffee) before she let her thoughts get carried away I'd the past today. Memories did little good keeping you alive and alert.

Tyler's appearance helped take her mind off her sleepless night, and even couldn't resisting smiling back at just how much more Tyler seemed alive. "You seem in better spirits. Aye, I find it's only trouble to travel with coin. Besides, it's from the people's treasury I'm sure. Tournament money always feels cheap." She explained, pleased to see her squire stepping up and looking forward to the adventure. "Lead the way then lad. As for where to next, I heard some rumors in the tavern bout some cattle mutitlations a days walk out. Hopefully it's just wolves." She added, though her gut already knew wolves didn't use knives, and if the men had been true, only a few parts were missing. That part she left out. Didn't want to spook the kid just yet. "Or may be a witch." She admitted, far from casually than most, showing off her trademarked confidence. Witches weren't so bad... ususally.

Tyler found Gwen already in the tavern before him, drinking some stimulants and actually not looking all that great...though, Tyler wasn't unfamiliar with 'not morning people' and figured simply that Gwen might lean that way, but nothing to really be concerned about. And dense though he may have been about 'coming on' advances, he was fairly perceptive with most other things. He actually did also notice how she seemed to brighten up with a smile at him when he approached to talk about her. He'd...actually never seen anyone smile like that at just his presence. It was strange, and made him feel an unfamiliar but pleasant bit of a tingle in his heart. And even with that gash across one of her eyes, her smile was still quite nice to see on its own. Without consciously realizing it, he blinked and awkwardly smiled a little more back with a bashful slight downward-sideways tilt of his head.

"I...I do? I dunno, I just...feel better about things today, I guess?" Better than I've felt in...a long time, in fact. "And, r-right. Yeah, that's...a way to look at it, I suppose. And good point about not travelling with too much money...I've always been in convoys until now, never had to think about that before..." Tyler replied at Gwen's observation of him and her ideas on the money. He double-checked through his backpack that he had everything with him, including the money, before he slung it back on and nodded at Gwen standing up and telling him to lead the way--before slightly blushing again with a quick turn to the door. Gwen standing up to full height had her towering over him again...her stature was amazing; her body was so strongly muscled, yet not to a real chunky excess and maintained subtle but noticeable feminine proportions, and her...chest...was still insane with its prominence, and--with only her tunic and not her heavy armor to contain it--jiggled noticeably at the sudden motion of standing up.

The young elf led the amazonian orcess out of the tavern as she mentioned her immediate future plans. Disturbances a day's walk out, hopefully wolves, could be a witch. "Huh." Tyler acknowledged rather simply. That...didn't sound too bad at all. And furthermore... "Well...when we do find the culprit, whatever it is...I think I might..." He started to say, but got cold feet at the last moment. "Uhm...n-nevermind." He finished with a reddening in his pointed ears. He still wasn't entirely sure yet what Gwen would think of the skills he did have...though he was fairly more confident about it today than he was yesterday, but still didn't want to go into it just yet.

After a short walk, Tyler had led Gwen to the town's orphanage. It fortunately wasn't a very populated building, and did get a small dispensation from the governing Orvioville estate, but mostly survived on charity (in fact, it was because the orphanage wasn't too filled up that the dispensation wasn't larger). Tyler actually didn't know too much about it, but he had walked past it once a few years ago and inquired to his father about it, but was told it was fine. Last night, Tyler noticed that the orphanage building had a few more patches in the walls than he remembered. He fished the small pouch of coins from his backpack and passed it to Gwen, then followed behind her to let her take care of it. The younger children (of several different races) were a little intimidated by the huge orcess at first, but became hyperactive bundles of excitement over "big strong green lady" after she demonstrated her friendliness. The orphanage's owner, of course, profusely thanked Gwen for the donation above the little kid's heads, saying she would be able to fix the place up a bit and make it more attractive for potential adoptive adults, and keep things comfortably supplied for months on top of that. Tyler just stood back and watched for the most part (though a few kids tried clinging to his legs a few times as well, to his chuckling and playful 'distress', which only got them more engaged), as he was content to see Gwen receiving the appreciation.

Once they had managed to disentangle themselves from the exuberant little tykes, Tyler exited with Gwen, and then with one more check of supplies and a stop at a general store for the last-minute things they needed, the paladin and her new squire were off on the beginning of their shared journey. They set off down the road, leaving the town behind. The weather was pleasantly mild, and after getting some distance from the town and going down a few road forks, the duo had set into a steady marching rhythm. Tyler was having to keep a slightly quicker pace than normal for himself to keep up, but mostly only because Gwen's legs were much longer than his, and neither did he complain about it or draw attention to it--he didn't want Gwen slowing down on his account. After a bit of walking in casual silence, he finally worked up the courage to speak up again.

"So, um..." He began slightly hesitantly. "While I'm...not really handy with any weapons myself, like you were saying, I could take care of other things like helping you with your armor, and cooking, and the like...I...actually do also have some other things I'm skilled in...or at least, I think I'm passably okay at..." He said as, without stopping in walking, he then half-worked his backpack off to only one shoulder to rummage in it slightly, before he pulled a flat cloth-wrapped object from it. He unwrapped it to reveal...an old-looking, but well-maintained miniature arm-held harp. "I...can play some melodies on this. I can also...sing a fair bit...could maybe pass some time while we walk, if you want?" He asked sheepishly. "Th-though if you don't care for an instrument like this, o-or singing, I can put it away and stay quiet..." He hastily added, still half-convinced it wasn't something he could be proud of.

Last edited:
The boy really did have a smile that could brighten up a room. It touched her to hear he was feeling better, made her more confident in her decision to take him along despite the ever present dangers. His blush made her smile in turn, and ruffle his hair as she passed him. "That's the spirit kiddo. Alright, let's go make the world a better place!" She exclaimed with her own infectious smile, and off they went, letting him point the way to the local orphanage.

He made the right choice. The place waslnt terrible but after seeing the Lord's estate, she felt it should look better. As he handed her the bag she shook her head and handed it back to him. "The little Lord here is off to be my squire, he wanted to leave knowing you all would be okay." She said loudly to the adults and kids with a wide smile and patted his back, giving his shoulder a squeeze. She lifted up four young ones with ease who were around her legs, placing another effortlessly on her shoulders. Her eyes gleaned as she played with them, the terrifying orc just a friendly giant to the innocent. Broke her heart to put them down and walk away. Lastly, she pulled a small riddles figurine from her bag, presenting it to the orphanages head. "You w ont know this Goddess but I hope you'll find a place for her. She'll keep an eye on y'all for me." She added a wink, gave Tyler a shout they were ready to go. And had to pry a few kids loose of her legs.

Once they left the small town she listened to Tyler's stammerings as they walked, patting his back. "A melody would be great. It's quiet on the road. Though you mentioned something else... I once knew a muscican, played a flute though. Had a magic in her though, old magic. Magic words could not express, magic too old for words. The world is full of impossible things, I love to hear of more." She gave him a reassuring wink.

"Well talk more of your duties at camp. Til then, play me a song pretty boy." And with one beefy arm, picked him up by his shirt and lifted him above her, setting him down on her shoulders and picked up her pace. "Well get you a horse sometime, for now just enjoy the ride." And what began with a small trot became a breath taking run that even horses would struggle to keep up with, yet a surprisingly smooth ride.

Tyler was quite unprepared for Gwen insisting that he be the one to present the donation to the orphanage. Even with Gwen's reassuring touches, he got a little bashful again at suddenly being the center of attention and credit, but there was a small smile on his face when he handed the bag over to the thankful orphanage matron. Said matron also accepted the figurine from Gwen. After taking a moment to examine it, she looked up at Gwen and nodded resolutely. "She shall be put in a safe, but visible place indeed." And once Gwen finished disentangling from the kids, Tyler caught up with her.

Out on the road, Tyler looked up in surprise as he got another back-pat and encouraging words for playing his music. It was the first time he'd heard from anyone that they wanted to listen to him play. But what surprised him even more was Gwen talked about another musician who worked magic. Gwen...didn't think bardic magic was a joke? As he was trying to process this, he suddenly yelped as he found himself being hauled up to sit on Gwen's shoulders! Goodness, she was so strong, to effortlessly carry him like that! And to be picked up by a strong woman no less, made him feel...well...Tyler decided it was a very good thing that she could not see his face from where he was sitting on her shoulders, because his blushing face would be quite suspicious! "Oh! Uh-uhm. Okay!" He said quickly as Gwen started picking up into a long-strided jog that somehow kept Tyler's perch smooth and stable.

So, seated as he was, Tyler found it easy to focus on his mini-harp. He test-plucked through his strings, making sure they were all properly tuned...and then, he started a song. It took him a little bit to really get going, as he started with a few basic melodies...but soon, he turned his mind towards what he was feeling. He was riding on the shoulders of a jogging orcess. His 'insufficiently noble' talent was accepted. He was going on an adventure. He was hopeful for the future! He put all this and more into the motions of his hand as he strummed out an upbeat, happy marching tune. And Gwen...while she was already in peak physical condition, as she ran down the road, being very well familiar with herself and her own capabilities she would realize soon that she was jogging even faster than normal, and with less effort. Whenever Tyler ended a tune and paused before starting up a new one, she would notice the effect begin to wear off...only to return once Tyler resumed his music.

A good pace was made that day!

After jogging into the evening, Gwen stopped wherever she decided was a good place to set up camp. When Tyler was finally picked up off her shoulders and set back down on the ground, he was a little wobbly for a moment, but still nowhere near as cramped up as he expected. Gwen too felt less fatigue than normal for herself. Tyler meanwhile took a few moments to dust himself off and recompose himself, check over his harp, and put it back into its cloth wrapping with care, which went into his backpack. He then looked to the orcess. "So then...we're gonna make camp here? Right, uh, so, squire duties...what should I do first, ahh..." Tyler blinked. "...Sir Gwen? ...Miss Gwen? I'm...not sure what to use..." He mumbled off at the end.

She lifted her squire down gently from her shoulders, Wii g her bro with a satisfied grin. "That was a great run if I do say muself. You don't play half bad ya know? Though we Orcs aren't known for our musical tastes." She complimented, ruffling his hair before surveying the chosen camp sight, a simple clearing but we'll enough hidden. She unshouldered her travel back and unceremoniously flipped and dumped out it's contents. Few pans, sleeping rolls, tent, much more stuff than should reasonably fit. "Gotta love bags of holding." She commented, morning him over.

She began instructing him in proper camp set up, why she chose where she chose, things to think anout, and answered any of his questions best she couod. After half an hour the simple camp was set up, her canvas tent set up, and began to show him how to make a fire pit and even a simple stew that was soon cooking on the pit. "Easy right? I'll let you pick out some spices at the next town, or if there's any thing you'd like to try. Long as it's warm I'll eat anything, and if it's cold... I'll probably still eat it." And patted him on the back. "Now let's see, what else do squires... squire?" She put her hand on her chin, stroking it as if she had a beard. "Cook yeah, camp yeah... Oh!" And snapped her fingers, turning to him with a big ole grin. ""Stripping me naked!".

"Of my armour." Was the end of the sentance, she just waited to see the no doubt adorable reaction. "But where did I put my armour you ask?" And snapped her fingers. In the blink of an eye the simple cloth tunic she wore was seemingly gone, replaced with the black as night leather armour from the tournament. "I know some say even craftsmanship is the pinnacle of armour, but drawves, those beard bastards know a thing or two. Go elvish if you want light as a feather, go dwarf if you don't mind the extra sweat." She flexed her toned muscles, her years of fighting it's own reward. There were a few metal plates bolted in, repairs from over the years. Like her it bore scars and was no stranger to blood stains, it's sheen long gone, leaving just the tested mettle. "Had it enchanted by a friend, with a snap of my fingers I can summon it. She also used a fancy trick lad, you see when it's worn, the runes are completed, and it's sealed against all magic." And snapped her fingers again, but nothing changed. "All magic. So alas laddie..." She leaned towards him, a devious smile, a mischevious wink, and a facefull of covered, but still very much pronounced cleavage. "You get to take it off." And gave his nose a loving poke. "I'll talk you through it, no sweat."

Hearing someone actually compliment his music playing, even if it was moderated by the audience's admission of not being a notable judge...was still something very new for the inexperienced but bright-eyed elf. New and pleasant, even the headruffle. He smiled mildly as Gwen then upended her travel-bag, demonstrating its magically-expanded storage capacity. Tyler had heard that they were a common--if exceptionally pricey--item among successful adventurers, but it was still something else to see one in action, the upper classes of society didn't usually have as much utility for such things, except when bound to vaults or rooms. Then came the directions from Gwen on setting up camp. At this, Tyler snapped his full and complete attention onto Gwen, with a slightly more serious expression on his face. He could scarcely imagine himself in a fight, that was still true, but while he had also never 'roughed it' before, he was certain that this much, he could do. He had to, even if she liked his music he would just be a burden on her if he didn't. Considering how kind and accepting of him she had been, he was driven to do his best for her. He hung onto her every word and followed every direction for setting up the tent, occasionally asking what purpose certain support-poles served, and generally focused to learn everything to the best of his ability. Starting a fire and cooking went similarly, he displayed remarkably quick learning and astuteness in understanding the proper techniques to build a fire and why. Similar attention was paid to cooking, which he had done a few times in the past and even now was a simple affair, but he committed everything into his mind all the same--and was already thinking up ideas for different things he could try, especially when Gwen mentioned having him pick out spices at the next opportunity.

Once everything was set and the stew was simmering over the merrily crackling campfire, Tyler stood back with Gwen, finally starting to 'relax' from his serious focus, but still with a pleased smile on his face. He was certain from here out, he could do things on his own without needing supervision, then he could properly serve Gwen. He grunt-huffed at the very large and very strong woman 'patting' his back, but continued smiling anyway. However, he turned his head towards her as she started pondering other duties for him. He didn't mind, and simply started to refocus on her with the same attentiveness as before....until she finally found the thought she was looking for.

He blinked once. Then his eyes suddenly popped wide open and a red fire suffused his face in record time! "...Um...??" Was all he could manage to say, before she finally finished the thought. "O-Oh. R-right. Of course." He managed to get out as he averted his eyes a little and fidgeted. She was doing this on purpose, there was no doubt about it now! Still, while her...suggestive moments of teasing were quite embarrassing for him, he supposed it wasn't the worst thing in the world...truth be told the playfulness of it was sort of...well... He did focus back on her (with cheeks and eartips still lightly tinted pink) as she then demonstrated the fascinating ability of being able to summon her armor on herself in an instant! He could immediately see how incredibly useful such a trick was! But...of course there was a catch...she could not un-summon it in the same manner, it had to be removed normally. He did suck in a small breath as she leaned in close to him, then...lightly prodded his nose, making him blink and blush slightly pinker for a moment. Along with, traitorously, his pants feeling a smidge tighter especially as he got a brief up-close glance at how...massive she was even with her...'chest'-plate keeping everything in... He was quickly recovering though, he knew that putting on and taking off the knight's armor was a duty of the squire, one of the major ones even. Her...teasing aside...they were just apparently going to be skipping the "putting on" part. This was normal, he was expecting this, yes. He cleared his throat and started working himself back into fully-attentive mode. "Right. So, ah, which part do we start with?" He asked with hands partially raised. He was ready to follow every instruction carefully and commit it to memory, just like before...

Seeing his blooming rose red face had the giant women laughing without restraint, giving his hair a loving ruffle. "Such a proper boy, your cute when you blush you know." Most men she had met would hate that word, especially being called it. Yet it was only the cute men that even caught her attention in a non competitive way, though after her years on the road she no longer felt she had any st ength to prove or feats to beat. Tyler's father would no doubt be furious knowing the paladi n he "honored" with his son would encourage such things, let alone find assurance in it.

"That's a good lad." He noted his focus, his attentiveness even when the blush remained, faded but there. "So, we start with the limbs." And began the teaching lesson again, taking it slow and outlining the tricks, the ins and outs. Eventrually only the torso plate remained. Guiding him, he would find her heaving bosom covered only by bandages, doing little to hold them still as she took in a deep breath of relief. "Its so tight and constricting." She groaned, stretching her arms and back, making her breasts bounce this way and that.

"Now we eat my lad." She instructed, leaning to take a deep inhale of the soup. Paired with some bread she tore him a piece and filled a bowl for him, taking hers second and relaxing on a rock as a seat. She used the bread as a spoon, scooping out the meaty bits heartily, before downing the broth, missing more than a few drops that cascaded down onto her breasts of beastly beastness.

When she laughed openly, Tyler found that he could only huff and pout a little once it became clear Gwen had been intentionally teasing him again. Still, as flustered as he felt, there was no genuine upset in his demeanor; try as he might, he couldn't completely stop a smile from tugging at the corner of his mouth, especially after Gwen gave his hair another playful tousle and 'complimented' him, though he did continue to blush for a bit. Despite how she seemed to take inordinate delight in embarrassing him, her upbeat attitude was just so...infectious that he couldn't help but feel warm inside. It almost seemed odd to him how he was so quickly growing accustomed to being laughed at by her, but to be fair unlike his noble-born peers, there was no cruelty or mocking intent in Gwen's actions--just a harmless innocent joke. How strange it was, that after spending a fair portion of his life being made fun of for his "ignoble interests" to the point of reflexively avoiding those situations where possible, he was now very abruptly feeling calm and comfortable and even uplifted by similar-seeming treatment. Because he had to admit to himself that he was feeling comfortable around Gwen. It was hard for him to put his finger on it, but nothing she did was mean-spirited at all. Rather than feel morose and put-down, he felt...pleasant when she teased him into feeling embarrassed--after getting over the initial embarrassment, of course! Even being called "cute" by the orcess was nice.

Still, he was thankful when from there Gwen saw fit to professionally instruct him on the removal of her armor. He was also grateful for how she took it slow, giving him time to commit each step to memory as best as he could--while he might need to be reminded of a step or two the first few times, he could tell that with just a little practice he'd eventually have the process worked out to be efficient and quick. Even once the chestplate was removed and Gwen's enormous bosom was (mostly) freed, he was happy with himself that he stayed focused on the task instead of staring...though, Gwen suddenly stretching and causing those gigantic cloth-bound assets of hers to jiggle noticeably did manage to get the tips of his pointed ears turning pink again as he bashfully tried (and failed) to look away!

At last, it was time to eat. He bemusedly thanked her when she served him up some of the soup and bread--shouldn't that be his job?--but smoothly rolled with it and sat down on an old tree log near the firepit, sitting across and slightly askew of Gwen on the other side of the fire. He quietly ate his stew in a similar manner as Gwen by using his hunk of bread as a spoon...it was simple, but surprisingly tasty to him, especially with how the bread gradually grew more and more flavored from the stew. He focused on his own dinner...right up until, of course, Gwen threw back the remainder of stew in her bowl in several loud gulps. Tyler's eyes flicked up...and subsequently stared and widened with his ears turning pink again as he spotted multiple glistening rivulets of liquid that enticingly ran down over her massive, round swells...at first, he honestly hadn't consciously realized that he was staring, not right away as his mind was a-tumble with other thoughts, but the moment he did he hurriedly focused back down on his bowl in his hands to nervously and quickly finish his meal. He hadn't forgotten the 'punishment' she had 'threatened' him with the night prior...but even with all he had seen so far, he still wasn't sure if she serious about it--it would be escalating things significantly further than the harmless teasing up until now--or if she would actually be upset with him. The idea of her being actually upset frightened him (not for his physical safety, but fear of disappointing or letting her down), so he hoped she hadn't noticed again...he didn't even contemplate what it would mean for him if she were serious!

In any case, he finished his food, stood up, and walked around the fire heading to stow the bowl away, and had to pass near Gwendolyne to do so...

It was quick as a cobra lashing out in the sands, a arm bound in tight muscle and wrapped in scars and marred tattoos that long ago lost their importance, but as her hand landed on Tyler's shoulder, it did not strike like a cobra, or clamp like a vice, but a soft, if a bit callused grip to halt the young Lord's path as he passed in front of her. "You Remeber what I said lad?" She asked with a smirk, head bowed to hide her own excitement gleaming in her eyes.

The large green hand moved from his shoupder, tracing his collarbone, up his throat, and along his cheek bone, ending with a single finger guiding his chin to look directly at the barely covered cleavage in front of him. With their head difference, when standing and her sitting his eye line was just barely above her heaving bosom. "I saud-" her voice began huskier, a gruff yet sultry tone that demanded he list. "That if I caught you staring at droplets upon my breasts..." and raised her head to show him the mischevious lust in her eye, and the smirk that showed her fangs. A site that would of been terrifying with her scar and features, but there was no malice or tension in her body. Relaxed, but in control. "Youd be licking them off."

She dropped her gaze to his mouth, admiring his pouty bottom lip, gently caressing it with her thumb. "Your an attentive, focused young lad. You listened to every instruction, you learn quick, and you make music with those fingers of yours." Her other hand walked it's fingers, over after the other from the bottom of his back. "So listen here..." and turned his gaze away from her, leaning close, her massive dark bulk dwarfing his slender, pale frame. "I want you to take that tongue of yours... and lick those giant breasts you've been staring at like a butcher watching a fat cow..." Her tongue slipped out to give his ear lobe a lick, as if demonstrating the act. "Cause I am a women of my word... But one if virtue too. Of choice... I cannot command your body, that is yours, no one's ekses... as mine is mine... But I want you to... I'm not a shy maiden, I'm blunt, I'm honest... and I ate sloppy just for you lad..." and nicked his ear lobe with her teeth. "But what you do now... is your choice. I'm a stranger still I'm sure... But when I say I won't laugh at you and your choices, that I won't mock you for being you, and that I'm not joking right now... I hope you believe me."

And just as quickly as she had grabbed him, dwarfed him, and shown her burly musckes, and how soft her tongue was, she withdrew, leaning back in her seat and taking a healthy swig from a drinking horn, and offered him the rest. "Drink if you want this, but need the courafe. Drink if you need the courage to say you don't want this... Your my squire, not my toy or property." And gave him a softer, more reassuring smile, switching back to her friendly, hearty tone, just a tad solfter and a slight tilt of the head so her bangs covered her scarred socket "Just do what you want for the first time in your life Tyler."

And relaxed back as he made his choic, her muscles relaxed and at ease, like a lioness at rest, not hunting for prey.

When there was suddenly a heavy--albeit not harsh--hand on his shoulder, Tyler indeed did freeze in place, halting not only his stride but his breathing as well, as he heard Gwen's low voice at his side. With chills rushing down his spine, he felt the hand slowly creep up his collarbone, neck, and chin, then start turning his head to the side...Tyler had no idea what he was feeling right then, with Gwen's imposing presence yet gentle touch. It was like his body refused to move at his command any longer, and was now only obeying Gwen's; his head turned without the slightest resistance at her guidance. His eyes widened as he found himself looking right at the top of Gwen's colossal cleavage, just barely below his eyes. He couldn't clearly see Gwen's face even if he tried, with her head bowed low as it was. Those two giant, round, green-skinned swells, glistening with splattered juices...his heart was thudding in his chest like a blacksmith's anvil as Gwen's deep and growly yet feminine voice spoke to him, telling him he had been caught red-handed...and then she finally lifted her head, showing him the impishly playful grin on her battle-scarred orcish visage as she reminded him of the 'punishment'.

Tyler could barely comprehend what was happening, but only because it seemed like his thoughts had frozen into a solid block of ice, motionless...fortunately, Gwen deigned to continue to speak, which his mind paid attention to in absence of his own thoughts. Tyler took in a very quiet, small, slightly-shuddery breath as her thumb started toying with his lower lip as she began to compliment him. Such a gentle and intimate contact, such sincere praise...he had never felt anything like this before. He shivered slightly as he felt her other hand creeping up his back, and again moved without any resistance as she turned him a little further and then pulled him closer while she leaned forward, putting both their heads over each other's shoulder. He let out an unsteady exhalation of breath as Gwen told him exactly what he had been doing and what she wanted him to do, eyes fluttering as he felt her tongue tease at his pointed ear. She reassured him further about the situation, something that actually did help as his mind finally started thawing and he began to think again...catching that she had intentionally made a mess (and gasped lightly again--not in pain, but just in surprise--as she carefully nibbled his ear, which...also felt weirdly pleasant). She...wanted him staring at her bust. And now she wanted him to lick it. Tyler's thoughts were looping, but at least they were moving now.

With one more reassurance, she then let go of him and leaned back. He stared at the horn-flask for a moment, as he, finally, really started to think. All his life, he had been taught to appreciate his 'proper' upbringing, to behave in an expected manner. He was unhappy with how it kept down his musical desires, but he never actually questioned it. He wasn't ignorant of the physical appeal of a woman. In court, he knew the most buxom women present were the ones who usually pleased his eyes the most, though in those settings he had enough self-control to avoid actually staring. In private, he occasionally had...fantasies...but he never acted on them, never actually pursued a girl even when it also started being an expectation of him. He had thought that, even though he did have a particular taste, he never actually had any real urges to fulfill it, that seeking out a lady to woo in general was something he didn't really care about. Now he realized that was wrong. He did, but had just been ignoring it, repressing it, because such 'base' desires were unbecoming of his station (and would immediately turn away any refined lady if he even admitted having any physical-based attractions). He 'needed' a partner for political reasons and nothing more.

But now things were different. Gwen was different. There was no judgment, no expectations. There was no pretending that physical appeal didn't exist. There was no pretending that anything even remotely sexual didn't exist, except outside of getting an heir. She was inviting him to indulge in something so, so very lewd...and exciting. And she wasn't making him do it either, she made it clear he could still step back if he wanted. One way, or the other, both options were acceptable. It was his choice. After a moment of turning all of this over in his head, he reached out silently to accept the horn-flask and tilted it back, downing several gulps of the slightly-burning liquid. He felt warm as it settled in his stomach and he handed the horn back. Just do what you want for the first time in your life, Tyler. The question was, did he want this?

...Yes. Yes he did. So very much.

With a small tremble in his body, born simply out of the anxious excitement of inexperience, he leaned forward a little, closer to Gwen...and her enormous rack, covered only horizontally by wrapped bands of cloth. He got close enough for his breath to be felt on the top of her cleavage. Gods, he could still barely get over the fact that Gwen's breasts seemed like three times the size of his own head, each! Not to mention just how she was so big in general. There was just so much woman of Gwen to enjoy...and she was offering some of it to him. His eyes were fixated on the glistening mess on her green-hued skin, and his mouth was half-open...and finally, he stuck out his tongue and dragged it across the surface of Gwen's skin with a little *slrrp*. His pointed ears started burning pink, but he licked again..."Nnf" and again..."Hnn" his licks were slow and small, 'timid', but for the inexperienced boy it was so arousing as he worked his tongue over the mess on Gwen's boobs with the same meticulous care as he did everything else. "Mmh" He could taste the flavor of the stew of course, but mixed with it now was the extra spice of Gwen's sweat, and the scent of her cleavage was wafting into his nostrils, unfamiliar and exotic. "Nnh" Physically, the experience wasn't truly that incredible, but emotionally, it was so very intensely lewd to him, to be licking his way over Gwen's tits! "Hng" He didn't know why he did it, but he also leaned in just slightly closer and actually placed his lips on the surface of her breast as well, now not just licking, but also gently sucking on her skin as he cleaned her up! "Mmf" His trousers felt so tight that they might burst already. His eyes turned up in his head, to look up at Gwen from under his brow as he slowly worked, and seemed to lean slightly more and more onto her...he didn't even realize the cute sounds he must have been making, and he certainly didn't realize that he was giving Gwen such adorable submissive-eyes right then!

Ot felt like an eternity fir Tyker to accept the flask and answer the question he had always repressed and avoided. She smiled in approval at his healthy swing, licking her chops at his adorable trembles of his slender body. Fir just a moment she wondered if she had overdone it, scarred the poor boy instead of putting him at peace as she had intended. Then he moved forward and caught her breath in the orc warriors throat as his laid goosebumps on her obscenely large mounds. Yes, closer still little one... Let me show you what you've been denied.

A low growl became a moan as his tongue made its first run across her breasts, catching the broth droplets and tasting her surprisingly smooth skin for someone so tough. A large hand wrapped around him, fingers running through his hair as she began to pet him as he continued his work. His sounds were the cherry on top, making Hwen squirm as her own desire grew relentlessly with each little lick and adorable sound. "yes, that's it Tylwr. Just lo like that little lad." She encouraged l, cooing softly as she let his hair and he licked her.

Cute as the sounds were, when he looked up at her it probed Gwen wrong bout the cherry on top. She had few plans to go much further in truth, but those eyes... "Your something special boy." She whispered into his ear, nipping at it again but slower, gentle yet exciting. "You see? There's nothing to be scared of." And reached with her free hand to grab the ladle. "But you m.j missed a spot." She smirked, drizzling more broth across her breasts, making sure to cover the gumdrop nipples bound bvb tightly under the simple bandages. Once she returned the ladle to the pot though, her hand slipped to his waist, giving it a squeeze before walking her fingers to his growing bulge, giving it a teasing rub. "And.. I hope you left room for your desert."

It was so strange to for Tyler to hear such encouraging, intimate moaning sounds from Gwen as he started to lick his way across the tops of her tits. He hadn't heard anything like it before, and it made his spine tingle so pleasantly. But, even more than that, he physically shivered when Gwen clutched one of her hands around the back of his head, and started running her fingers through his hair and petting him, while subtly keeping his head from pulling back even if he wanted to. This kind of contact was so unfamiliar to him, and yet...it felt so nice. And hearing her words just telling him to keep going...it made him feel so relaxed and calm, made him feel safe.

When she then leaned her head forward to whisper into his ear as he was suck-kissing the stew-stained skin of her boobs, he shivered again--and then let out a little "Nnnmmhh!" moan almost like a tiny squeal when she nibbled his long, sensitive ear. His eyes were half-closed and his face flushed as he kept licking...until she mentioned he "missed a spot". "Nnff?" He made a questioning sound as he looked back up to her...and his eyes widened a bit as he watched Gwen then very deliberately start pouring more soup over her tits with a ladle as she firmly stared into his eyes. Gods, just...the situation of her very intentionally making sure that he would not have any excuse to stop licking her boobs any time soon, talking about it euphemistically even as she held his eyes with a firm gaze that showed they both knew what she was really saying, yet ensured he would not 'break the game'... Gods, what...what is this? It's like I'm just losing control...slipping away...surrendering to her lewdness...and I...I like it... He dimly thought as he had to briefly pull his head back just enough to allow Gwen to finish pouring soup across both her breasts, getting messy again the very spots he just cleaned, as well as getting even more of her tits messy than before!

He then felt Gwen's hand on his waist, and the flushed shade on his face then turned a deeper shade of crimson as he felt her hand then rub over his...his... He let out a deep, shuddery exhale and squirmed where he was standing leaned-over. His inexperienced mind was getting overwhelmed again already, he could barely think...and so, he unconsciously defaulted to his obedient nature as he lowered his head back down and started licking on Gwen's colossal breasts again, continuing what he was doing before with his cheekbones burning red. D...dessert? W-what...what does she mean...by that? He faintly managed to think to himself, as he blushed hard while slurping on Gwen's freshly-messy tits. However, she had made sure most of the mess had run down the fronts of her breasts and soaked into her breast-bindings. Tyler licked his way across the exposed and stained skin of both tits slowly, yet still eventually he ran out of mess to clean...without moving the bandages at least. Slowly, one of his hands raised up close to where his face was just above the rim of Gwen's bandages. His fingers were trembling...intellectually, he knew that Gwen must want exactly this, but he still could not shake the inherent hesitation that came with doing things he had never done before, pushing things further than they had already gone. But after a few moments, he managed to hook two fingertips into the tops of Gwen's bandages, with his submissive-eyes staring right back up into Gwen's face as he did so, and slowly began to tug the bandages downward...slowly exposing more of her soup-stained skin on one breast...licking his way further down....

Eventually, he started flicking his eyes back and forth between looking at Gwen's eyes and glancing downward, as one of the large, darker-green discs of areola skin slowly became exposed on Gwen's breast. He hesitated a little more...he couldn't completely shake the inexperienced feeling in his stomach that he was going too far, but he continued tugging the bandage down, until finally one of Gwen's engorged, puffy, thumb-sized (that is...the size of HER meaty thumb, not his delicately small one!) nipple became exposed, a deeply dark-green nub of flesh that was slightly dripping with the soup that had been left on it. It was almost as big as his own mouth! He had no idea what Gwen was driving him towards, and so, unwittingly, he started licking his tongue over that jutting-out nipple, expecting to simply pass over it....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom