Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hokage teaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhiterabbit

Supernova
Tsunade sat at her desk Naruto was groving to be a hand full the 13 or was he 14, what ever the case he was turning into a miniature hermit. "Send him in right away" she ordered how would she reach him when so many had failed. Even the legendary cop cat ninja had not been able to get him to straighten out and fly right. For one thing that damn sexy Jutsu had to go it made the entire village a laugh joke. "I can see you Naruto i am not going to take off my top no matter how hard you think it" she scolded the youth trowing a handful of kunai in the ninjas suspected direction for good measure.

"HEY, LET GO!" Naruto yelled at the two shinobi who dragged him inside her room. Standing up on his own, he looked at Tsunade. "Ah!" he exclaimed, moving out of the way from the kunais. "What do you want Granny?!" he growled, clenching his hands as he pulled out one of the kunais from the floor.

"you to act like a ninja" she stood up in her normal getup it was not the sexy but when you had a chest like her it worked. She dismissed the two men sending them out of the room as she set on the end of her desk. "what do i have to do to get you to act you're age" He was not the old but heck ever other student acted much better. he was the only one still pulling pranks and the like on the other ninja.

Naruto thought about it for a minute, then stuck out his tongue. "Go screw yourself." he said, crossing his arms as he looked away, as stubborn as ever.

Grabbing him by the chest she held him up "look i will teach you weather you like it or not" she wondered if he would use that stupid clone jutsu to escape or maybe even attack her he was being more rude then normal.

Naruto growled as he gripped her hands, pushing himself off out of her grip. "What's it to you, anyway!?" he barked, his chakra level increasing steadily.

she dropped him "you are the one with the attitude how are you going to become hokage if you cant take orders" she asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom