Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marsia Academy: The Third Wave Interest Check

Links:
RP
Character Bios
OOC/Universe Info

Hi guys,

So I am wondering if there is any interest in an open ended sort of group RP that takes place in a war-torn universe that I created with some friends. The basic idea is that it is in the super far future and takes place on a school that is housed in an orbital base over Earth. The universe itself is pretty militarized but on the station where this school is and on most of Earth the government hides the fact of these wars and such from the people so everyone acts like life is normal. The school would be the main focus of this RP and it would be a combination slice of life, drama RP where basically its sort of like your typical school RP; only in space, students live in the station, erotic content is allowed and encouraged. That is the basic idea. If anyone is interested in the concept I will provide more details on the universe, the school and its previous incarnations (this RP has existed before elsewhere and like I said is part of a larger universe). Yuri, hetro and... whatever is welcome... If enough people are interested I might see about getting us a board on here so that people can have their own plotlines in addition to the main "story".

RE: Checking on an idea

OK so there is one. Does anyone else have any interest in this or want to hear more information about this before making a decision on if they don’t want to do it?

Hey, this looks quite fun from your description of it. I’d love to join in!

I should be able to get one or two of the stories old members here so if we have another person then we’re good to go.ill go ahead and type up more information. It will be cool to get this going.

Here is a basic summary of the concept. If people are still good with it then we can get started. I have some other people whom were part of this before whom are going to join us most likely.

Welcome to Marsia Academy; a futuristic Academy located in Earth Orbit in the year 4566. This RP is based on a story that I plan on turning into a book at some point. The Academy allows anyone to enter providing they pass the entrance exam. It is fully self-sustaining and as such some students live at the Academy while others travel to and from on shuttles or their own transportation. This story follows the students of this Academy; the story combines slice of life, romance, comedy and action together. It takes place in a war-torn galaxy which is in the middle of a civil war. The government officials of Earth attempt to hide the ongoing civil war from the populous but most people know what is going on by this point. It is a society where things are provided for the people to keep them docile in a sense; to quote one of my characters in one of the other stories in this universe this place is a dystopia… She compares it to 1984 (novel and movie). Anyway; that is the basic gist… If you find the old posts for this just know that since all the older characters graduated, most of the teachers were sent off to war and the like basically the only one here from the previous stories is the Headmistress and the attendance guy along with some of the old bat instructors but the story didn’t focus on them so consider this a different thing.

So I have three whom are part of the other stories this RP is part of who have agreed to join us and if you two are still interested we have you so with me that is six. I have created all the documents for the RP and my character bio along with an intro post with one of our other players. With that all I am waiting for is you two or if anyone else has interest and then the admins here to get back to me on the forum. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am potentially interested, though hesitant to come up with a character until I see what might be needed or interesting to add to a scenario such as this. Will the focus be more upon the sexual deviance or something about the turmoil of the rest of the planet? Are they training to be weapons in the war?

Xinavee said:
I am potentially interested, though hesitant to come up with a character until I see what might be needed or interesting to add to a scenario such as this. Will the focus be more upon the sexual deviance or something about the turmoil of the rest of the planet? Are they training to be weapons in the war?

It is technically a civilian school but the military has been known to recruit from it. As far as sexual stuff people sneak into the other gender dorms and do it all the time. The head dorm matron yelled at one of the previous main characters becuase she would sneak her bf into her room. She was the Student Council President and her mother was the matron. Also that girl; Misuki is now working for the President after she saved Earth and saved the President's life. So there is a larger plot going on the Marsia Academy story is just more of a civilian take on things and sort of not part of the war plot becuase its students in school though becuase of that it is pretty open; people can do their own thing, participate in the main plotline of the school or participate in the larger war somehow if it comes to Earth... There are sort of endless things people can do with the story.

Davian_Veq said:
As much as I would love to, I think I will have to sit this one out. Have fun, all!

No problem. You are welcome to join at any time you have time. Just post a bio and I'll review it.

Alright so we have had a number of people from the other TNU stories join and some people from other sites. Any of the three/ people here still interested before we start bouncing the bouncy ball?

Since things are well underway here I guess it doesn’t seem like the others are going to join. It’s pretty much just been soft core Yuri right now with the occasional suggestive theme. It’s been pretty fun for the few that have been participating now so hopefully some others join us.

Oh man I'm interested but it doesn't look active anymore?
Hi,

We do still have people interested in it on my end as part of the community that started the RP. I should be able to get them back over here if there is still an interest; just let me know :D

Same here. This is pretty cool. Never did a group RP before either. >.>

Same here. This is pretty cool. Never did a group RP before either. >.>
I honestly didn't think there was much interest but if there are people here who like the concept I can grab some of the others from the parent story and ask them to RP with us. We RP over forum and Discord; last time I asked some of our Discord writers were interested in forum RP within the universe so its good there are still people here who want to partake in things. I should start this back up.

Back
Top Bottom