Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Good girls need to be treated bad~ [F for any, non-con/humiliation themes!]

snowdrop

Moon
Heya! Thanks for checking out my thread! ^_^

I am a pretty experienced role-player, both offline and online, but this is my first time actually posting here~ I've been lurking on this site for a while, and thought it'd be finally time to join in the fun!

I'm hoping to find a partner for a game focusing on noncon/dubcon themes, me playing the submissive role. My ideas right now all kinda revolve around a smart and strong "good girl" kind of a character, who is then forcefully taken out of her comfort zone, humiliated, tormented and toyed with -- preferably publicly! I'd love to explore the mental anguish and embarrassment in my character's head as she goes through her perils, as well as the conflicting emotions as she can't stop feeling the physical pleasures, and a part of her secretly enjoys it all...

Optimally, my partner would be happy to take a bit of a GM role, playing multiple characters and the world around my character; although there can definitely be a single "main antagonist" in most of the ideas. I don't mind any gender for my partner, or the characters you play ^_^

I have made a short f-list outlining my major ons and offs. In short though:

Major kinks --
  • Non-con / dub-con
  • Public humiliation
  • Public use
  • Bondage
  • Sexual torment
  • Corruption
  • Giving a fight, yet losing in the end :)

Total offs --
  • All bathroom stuff
  • Blood, gore
  • Non-sexual torture or violence
  • Pregnancy
  • Incest

I have a few outlines for plot ideas here -- all of them are very much rough drafts and absolutely nothing about them is set in stone. I'm looking forward to hearing your take on them and build the actual plot together, these are really just meant to hopefully spark a bit of inspiration!

--

Trials Of A Schoolgirl

My character is a true model student. Smart, beautiful, well-respected, and well-admired; the President of the Student Council perhaps. She's not your stereotypical bitchy queen bee, though: no, she's always friendly with everyone, always willing to help others in need. No surprise she's one of the most popular and most admired people at school. Pretty much everyone knows her (or of her), and most also really like her.

However, there's someone, or some people, who either admire her a bit *too* much, or have a bone to pick with her for whatever reason. Perhaps it's a jealous rival, perhaps a lusting teacher, maybe even a secret Whatsapp group of admirers who share secret photos of her and lust after her together. Whoever it is, they somehow gain leverage over her, and start a campaign of blackmail, in order to publicly humiliate her and destroy her good reputation. They're going to slowly turn the good model student into a good school slut, for the whole school's enjoyment.

Her tormentor or tormentors would use their leverage to give her public tasks to complete at school, which she has no choice but to obey. These tasks seem innocent enough at first: 'wear a too-short skirt', 'open up a few buttons of the blouse', 'bend over at the stairs when everyone is looking'... but the tasks quickly ramp up, becoming more and more humiliating, and more and more sexual ('lose the panties while wearing that short skirt', 'wear a remote-controlled sex toy while giving a speech'...) until eventually she's pretty much a public plaything for the whole school to use~

I'm really hoping to explore the public aspect and the embarrassment of a well-known and popular school figure humiliated in front of (and by) her peers!

Gamer Girl's New Team

I'd love to play a young gamer girl with a really popular stream. Her stream is popular both because of her looks but also because she's actually really, really good at the game she plays.

She joins a new team and moves into a new team house, maybe in a different country (so she can't easily just leave). Maybe it's an all-male team where she's instantly kind of resented, as all her new teammates assume she's only been signed for her looks and popularity, rather than actual skills. While she's determined to prove she's the rea deal and an actual respectable player, her team and manager actually have different plans: they *have* signed her to primarily profit off of her looks.

She's forced to dress sexily, pose in all kinds of super-provocative promo pics for the team, and so forth. Also, the team itself is happy to take full advantage of living together with the official 'eye candy' of the team, who really can't resist no matter what the decide to do to her.

In addition to all this, she's still forced to stream, but now the streams are very different: big donators can choose what she wears, force her to strip, force her to wear sex toys, directly control those sex toys, etc... she basically is forced to become a camgirl, while still trying desperately to uphold her 'legit gamer' image.

This is definitely a very rough idea which I'd love to flesh out together with a potential partner! :)

Unfortunate Adventuress

A very broad and rough concept: if there's a GM/DM kind of a player out there, I'd love to play an adventurer who gets in all sorts of trouble. Maybe she finds a cursed item that makes everyone lust after her; maybe the world just is kind of dark and very hostile against females; or maybe it's a more silly and comical setting; but I'd pretty much love to go from peril to peril, ending up facing (and often getting defeated by) all sorts of humanoids, monsters, dwarven sex traps, you name it -- all of which are out to get my character!

I can play it freeform, or if you'd like, I'm also familiar with 5th edition D&D -- it might be fun to actually play this kind of a game with dice rolls and all! :)

Virtual Star

As an alternative twist to the previous prompt (well, combining the adventuress and gamer girl ideas):

In the near future, there's a popular virtual reality MMO. My character is a very well-known streamer of the game, who is offered an opportunity by the developers: they want to tap into her popularity and make her kind of a face of the game, creating an interactive story arc that revolves around her character in-game. For this, she needs to move into their premises, as they want her to test and promote a whole new kind of a device -- one that allows her to actually feel everything her character feels.

She was never told the details of the plan though. Once she is hooked into the new machine, she is locked inside the game, unable to leave; and not only does she feel everything her character feels, they have removed all kinds of chastity protections from her character. Normally, no one is able to even strip naked, let alone interact sexually with anything in the game... except now, her character *can* be stripped and molested by anyone and anything. And on top of that, every single mob in the game is suddenly out to get her... in more ways than one.

What I'm really looking to explore here is the dynamic of being literally the only character in the whole game world who can be sexually interacted with. Not only is every single enemy in the game trying to rape her, but also the horny, male-dominated playerbase is super excited to see just what they can do with her -- what happens if they cast a freeze spell on her and lure the nearby tentacle monster on her helpless form? What happens if they force her to fight a raid boss all by herself? What happens if they pour a Potion of Itchiness right on her pussy? And so forth~

There's a lot to discuss about this idea as well, I'm happy to iron out the details with someone who's interested! :)

School Behavior Correction

Finally, for a bit of fun, a bit of a more twisted (and a very silly and smutty) take on the first idea:

My "good, admired, well-behaved schoolgirl" is actually in a school is known to be full of troublemakers and delinquents, who are annoyingly good at causing trouble, but even better at never getting caught. The school comes up with a new plan to tackle the issue: if they can't find the actual culprits, well, they'll just have to punish someone else instead. As the Student Council President, it's clearly my character's duty to take the punishment.

The school calls everyone to an assembly and forces everyone to watch as my character is tied in front of them. For every school rule broken in the past week, my character will receive a public punishment; and for every commendation a student has received, they can instead request for a favor for my character... only that in the hands of these delinquents, these 'favors' just make her punishments worse -- and sexual...

Eventually, the whole "public punishment" scheme quickly devolves into a regular public BDSM session where the whole school watches as the delinquents get to experiment all their most twisted desires on my poor student council head. It's not what the school originally had in mind, but hey, the student behavior in the school HAS significantly increased, as all the delinquents are doing their best to earn some of those 'favors'... so they just roll with it. Too bad for the student council president, but it's her job to make sacrifices for the student body.

The Princess's New Position

Or, an alternate take on the previous idea:

My character was a loved young princess of a fantasy kingdom. The kingdom falls to an invading army, or perhaps a revolution, and the royal family is overthrown from the throne. The royal family was loved by their people, so the new rulers want to show everyone just how completely they've taken over... by making an example of the young princess.

The princess is taken to an arena, or the town square, or other similarly public place; and as the whole town watches, she's subjected to all kinds of sexual torment and humiliation, day in, day out. The princess's new position is to be a living example of how the old regime is no more than a plaything for the new one.

Back
Top Bottom