Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My teacher

Andrew was a fit boy he liked to play all kinds of sports and hang out with his friends, nothing was special about him. A week ago he turned 13 and his father gave him a Mets cap the home team and his favorite as well. Slowly he took of his shirt he was going to try out for the JR high team maybe he would make it. He smiled as he poured the rest of his water over his head it was a hot day in the city. "come on Andy you need to get you're head in the game" he ran back onto the court getting the ball.

"Sorry Paul i have to study" he waved to his friends his mom was getting on his ass about spending too much time on sports. His grades were good all B's but they could be much better and had been in the winter. Grabbing his bike he began to walk it home he was always training he even had it set up to be tutored by his teacher after school in math. Looking around he could see that his friends were already playing again. "you know i think this day will not be like any other" with that he crossed the street.

Back
Top Bottom