Mx Female The overwhelming need to please her and breed her

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Hello rp players.

I am looking for an Rp that would explore characters who have an intense desire for one another.

For example I’d like to play a man, who for one reason or another, his desire for a particular woman is unnaturally high. It could be love at first sight or she is is his loving and caring wife. Maybe she is someone he knows well or an acquaintance he is totally enthralled by. Maybe it’s something in his blood or maybe it’s something magical about her. Whatever the relationship between them is, he must have her and this feeling is deep and primal.

Ideally, she would be experiencing a similar feeling, even if it’s not as intense.

Some ideas/kinks I like
Risk of pregnancy
Impregnation (super craving this. If you include risk of pregnancy or impregnation, I will basically agree to any idea you have)
In heat/rut
Supernatural creatures
Friends to lovers
Mating/Marking
Arranged marriage
Incest
Aggressive/Primal behavior/ripping clothes off
Possessiveness
Cheating

PLEASE READ
If you send me a message, I would love to know what type of rp you like to play. What type of character do you like to play. What type of character would you like me to play. What type of relationship would you like between the characters.

Generally plot ideas

Married couple:
A man has a burning desire for his wife. He loves her, supports her, and would do anything for her. Right now though he is going to distract her from whatever she is doing and make love to her, no matter what!

He can’t help it: (A dubcon idea)
For some reason, he is under her spell. When he looks at her, she can already tell something is up. The way he talks to her, the way he touches her, he is determined. He isn’t going to take no for an answer. He feels like he has to have her, no matter what.

‘daddy’:
He raised her all by himself. Whatever their actual relationship is, she always calls him daddy. She is constantly tempting him, whether she knows it or not. When the two are home alone, he often has a look. A desire to ravish her, whether she can see it or not is up to us. One day he caves into his desires.

Role reversal
For some reason, she is in heat. She is craving him and she can’t stand it any longer. Is she going to seduce him? Is she going to take him by force? Maybe her body is leaking a pheromones that makes it so he can’t resist her?

Your friend is an incubus:
Your friend is an incubus and he needs sexual energy to survive. At first he just begs you to let him perform oral on you. Over time he begins to want more,more than she originally thought an incubus would.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom